Author Topic: Tzipi Hotoveli has lost her mind  (Read 5033 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Tzipi Hotoveli has lost her mind
« on: February 16, 2010, 09:13:15 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/136049

She is calling for Israeli citizenship for PA Arabs.  I honestly don't put much stock in an expulsion policy because I don't think it will ever happen.  I favor deporting anyone who causes problems but favor a policy of allowing anyone who wants to live in peace with their neighbors to remain in their homes.  But full Israeli citizenship for over 1 million hostile Arabs is crazy.  If anything I would tighten up citizenship requirements for Israel.  They may need four levels of citizenship.  I don't think Hareid Jews who don't serve the nation should be equal to those Jews who do.  Certainly hostile Arabs do not deserve full citizenship.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Re: Tzipi Hotoveli has lost her mind
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 01:58:44 PM »
Methinks that the 31 year old Tzippy should get married.

It is well known that if Moderdox girls remain virginal after 30, they really do start to lose their minds!

There's nothing wrong with her that won't be totally cured on her wedding night!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 02:02:54 PM »
You'd know all about that wouldn't you Wonga.  :::D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 02:16:30 PM »
I think Tzippy could well be one of those over-delicate Jewesses.

Someone is going to have to find her a special man: a special shidduch!

EDIT: Link removed.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 02:35:50 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 02:18:16 PM »
I will say that what she is saying is completely naive and we all know that the Arabs do not want to live in peace with the Jews... But I dont think this is a reason to be sexist about it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 03:41:57 PM »
Were the Arabs not the quranimals that they are, but rather, say... Tibetan Buddhists, it could make more sense to give them citizenship and live in peace with them.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 04:04:07 PM »
Were the Arabs not the quranimals that they are, but rather, say... Tibetan Buddhists, it could make more sense to give them citizenship and live in peace with them.

I have wondered about that many times.  I bet when the Tibetans hear about the brutal Israeli occupation they must wonder.  I bet they would gladly change places with the so called Palestinians.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 04:05:10 PM »
Methinks that the 31 year old Tzippy should get married.

It is well known that if Moderdox girls remain virginal after 30, they really do start to lose their minds!

There's nothing wrong with her that won't be totally cured on her wedding night!
Wonga, are you volunteering for the job?  Maybe if Chaim married her, they would have to let him into Israel.  That would be a wedding for the ages.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 04:13:24 PM »
Some men's destiny's are so important for the Am Yisrael that Hashem never sends them a mate, as it would be a total detraction, or even a destruction, especially given the modern type of litigious, feminist, upstart female.

Chaim may be one of those men: just like he is being saved by not being allowed in to Israel at this time, he may also be being literally spared by not being married at this time!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 04:30:09 PM »
Some men's destiny's are so important for the Am Yisrael that Hashem never sends them a mate, as it would be a total detraction, or even a destruction, especially given the modern type of litigious, feminist, upstart female.

Chaim may be one of those men: just like he is being saved by not being allowed in to Israel at this time, he may also be being literally spared by not being married at this time!

Wow, did you get that from a fortune cookie?   Your mystical speculations and attempts to "explain" God may be some sort of exercise in wishful thinking, but surely your ideas are twisted in any case.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 04:36:04 PM »
Isn't Hotoveli an Italian word?  If not, what does it mean?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 04:37:10 PM »
Honestly, she's now a traitor.  I hope she loses her postion as soon as possible!  

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 04:47:14 PM »
Now we know why R.Kahane refused to touch the Likud party with a barge pole: it will corrupt your ideology. And Hotoveli has been corrupted. Maybe she's even been bought or threatened!

Even Feiglin, though he's well meaning, just by being a member of the Likud and sitting with those scum and breathing the exudations of their mouths, if your scratched around some of his hashkofos, you'd be abysmally stunned!

Moshe92

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 04:55:37 PM »
Isn't Hotoveli an Italian word?  If not, what does it mean?

Her parents are Jews from Georgia. I don't know anything about the origin of her last name.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2010, 05:07:22 PM »
mm, I have no idea. Thanks anyway Moshe.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 05:28:37 PM »
As can be seen here Hotovely has put on weight after a year in the Knesset, and she is jus' too relaxed and grinning.

A human being is meant to be in a state of semi-trepidation at all times, and not Israeli-style overly relaxed, self-satisfied and permanetly unctuously toothy rictus grin.

Only R.Kahane entered the Knesset pure and left it pure!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 05:33:44 PM by wonga66 »

Moshe92

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 05:31:57 PM »
As can be seen here Hotovely has put on weight after a year in the Knesset, and she is jus' too relaxed and grinning.

A human being is meant to be in a state of semi-trepidation at all times, and not Israeli-style overly relaxed, self-satisfied and permanetly unctuously rictus grinning.

Only R.Kahane entered the Knesset pure and left it pure!

I think it just looks that way because the screen seems to be stretched out. In other recent videos, she doesn't look any heavier than before.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2010, 05:38:01 PM »
Am I the only one here who sees a double-standard of hypocrisy here... It seems that the dislike of Tzippi is because of her politics, yet what it being attacked is her looks, her weight, and her gender... If I was a woman I would be very upset {as my wife would be}. Women politicians are always attacked because they are women...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2010, 05:48:08 PM »
Perhaps her idea is not so crazy at all. If implemented it would mean, that Israeli authority is gained over the whole land of Israel - except Gaza. If the Israeli gouvernment would do at the same time a welfare reform, even a small one - like Bill Clinton did in 1996, the Muslim fertility rate would break down. In a long term this could work.

On the other hand it is dangerous, because the Muslims with Israeli citizenship will try to murder Jews.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2010, 07:31:51 PM »
Perhaps her idea is not so crazy at all. If implemented it would mean, that Israeli authority is gained over the whole land of Israel - except Gaza. If the Israeli gouvernment would do at the same time a welfare reform, even a small one - like Bill Clinton did in 1996, the Muslim fertility rate would break down. In a long term this could work.

On the other hand it is dangerous, because the Muslims with Israeli citizenship will try to murder Jews.

Nah, Hot&lovely's idea of granting Israeli citizenship to hostile PA moozies is definitely crazy. It's pure insanity.

While Hot&lovely's idea of giving PA moozies Israeli citizenship is bonkers, her heart and intentions might be in the right place.

Hot&lovely mixes crazy ideas in with nationalistic sentiments. She says 'We must first apply Israeli law to Judea and Samaria – I don't say we must annex it, because it’s already ours – and this will help the 300,000 Jewish residents there; they are the only ones currently living under occupation.'

OK Tzipi, we're in agreement that Judea and Samaria are ours. We agree we must help the 300,000 Jews living there.

Bravo.

But Tzipi, giving Israeli citizenship to hostile, genocidal mooozies squatting on our land just isn't the way to go. Sorry.

She's attractive. Her heart is probably in the right place. It's a shame she's got some crazy supposed 'solutions' to what ails Israel.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 06:04:23 AM »
Quote from: Muck DeFuslims

Her heart is probably in the right place. It's a shame she's got some crazy supposed 'solutions' to what ails Israel.

"The road to Gehennom is paved with good intentions" (Samuel Johnson). Hotovely having her 'heart in the right place' is jus' not good enough!

On the contrary: a well-meaning am haaratzit female with a following is even more dangerous to the future of Israel!

Only RMK and BZK, qualified rabbis, who knew Tenach and Halacha up, down and sideways, and who could shake other rabbis and so called "Gedolim" out of their sleeves in Torah knowledge, were able to give us the correct Ratzon Hashem!

Woe to us that we have NO ONE of their calibre to guide us today!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 06:29:01 AM by wonga66 »

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 06:27:35 AM »
Tzippy is from Georgia?... Interesting.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2010, 06:37:34 AM »
Clearly we have another apathetic jew suggesting something nice and polite to gain the love from her enemies. We tried that already and it doesn't work.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2010, 06:38:19 AM »
Am I the only one here who sees a double-standard of hypocrisy here... It seems that the dislike of Tzippi is because of her politics, yet what it being attacked is her looks, her weight, and her gender... If I was a woman I would be very upset {as my wife would be}. Women politicians are always attacked because they are women...

Agree 100%.   Someone here is very "opportunistic" and took this opportunity to bash women.  (especially Jewish women).

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 06:54:21 AM »
I've just read about her... well, she's a religious woman, and she's 30 years old and she's not married!!? Howcome?! I looked at her photos and I find her fairly attractive.. yeah, she's a pretty hot chick, doncha think?