Author Topic: The Righteous Gentile Joseph Prince  (Read 488 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
The Righteous Gentile Joseph Prince
« on: February 23, 2010, 12:10:08 PM »
Do you know Joseph Prince?

Joseph Prince is the senior pastor of New Creation Church (www.newcreation.org.sg), a dynamic and fast-growing church in Singapore with over 19,000 members. He separately heads Joseph Prince Ministries, Inc. (www.josephprince.org), an international, non-profit organisation that LOVES the Jewish people and the state of Israel & support its struggle.

A few years ago, I was watching CNN, and it was the time when they removed the settlers from Gaza... because America put pressure on Israel to withdraw from Gaza.. (when it's a part of God's promised land to the people). And I remember in the interview, in the CNN, they brought the mike to one of the girls, who was crying, and she said "everything that we worked for is lost in one day". Just less than 2 weeks after that, I was watching CNN, and Hurricane Katherina hit the US. And they were interviewing a black lady, and she was crying and she said "everything I worked for has been lost in one day".
America put pressure on Israel to give up her settlments, the promised land that God gave them, and the effect was tremendous.
Joseph Prince.

watch this:

God bless him! :dance :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The Righteous Gentile Joseph Prince
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 12:45:03 PM »
I AGREE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03