Author Topic: White woman offers an apology to the Black Hebrew Israelites  (Read 9813 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: White woman offers an apology to the Black Hebrew Israelites
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2010, 08:18:26 AM »
I don't have any problem with Native Americans today. I don't wish any harm on them whatsoever.

All I'm saying is that I'm not going to be embarassed that white people won the struggle for the US territory. I'm happy about it and I think that it's wonderful.

My comments about the Israelites were about the stupid Black Hebrews definitely not being Israelites.

I just commented on that ladys youtube video, I have plenty of verses and other sources proving Israelites were NOT black. Afrocentrism is becoming as much of a problem as Islam and Neo Nazis because these idiots are actually trying to steal our identity and twisting biblical verses to convince people they are actually people of the group. No other race actually claims they are the true Israelites, if anything, they recognize the Jews as one of the 12 tribes of Israel and some try to claim they are also descendants of the tribes, but the Afrocentrist movement specifically claims only black people and people of color are the descendants of the tribes and use replacement theology.

Neo Nazis and Muslims in particular just deny Israel ever existed as a country and use the Khazar theories though some do attempt to hijack identity like the Christian Identity and BRITAM movement (not as badly as the Afrocentrists though)
Britam isn't anti Jewish it's run by an orthodox Israeli 

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/124143
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 08:29:45 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2010, 09:32:28 AM »
Why are we giving these stupid videos more hits?

The more attention we give to these videos the more we feed the anti-semites appetite.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2010, 10:49:29 AM »
What the heck is this? I don't want to see this depressing creature.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2010, 12:06:11 PM »
What a disease this b_tch!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2010, 12:51:18 PM »
That's just mind-numbing ignorance right there.  I don't know whether to feel anger or pity.

If she hates her white skin so much maybe she can go into a ghetto and get a black who hates whites to remove it for her with some rusty blades and lighter fluid and matches. I'm sure she wouldn't have to look long to find them. She might get gang-raped first though, but she probably feels as if she deserves it anyway.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2010, 12:58:58 PM »
If this were not so sad it would be laughable.  In one video she attempts to prove that Jews are not legitimate by saying that the suffix "ish" means "not quite", like "greenish" is not quite green--same deal with "Jewish".  I suppose this means that the British are not really true citizens of Great Britain and the Spanish are not true citizens of Spain.

I think White Israelite is correct that she's just trolling for laughs. That is rather ridiculous :)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2010, 01:04:20 PM »
I've seen this person's videos before.  I always one star all of them

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2010, 02:10:34 PM »
The initial video was mistitled.  The thing about Black Jews was on another video.  She lost me with her quotes about people being snow white.  She says if they were White people why would snow white need comment.  I am pale but my skin is far from snow white.  The Jews of Egypt were middle eastern people and probably fairly dark, although not Black.  Her nonsense is a waste of time.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2010, 02:29:42 PM »
This woman is a total idiot just looking to get attention from black people.

She is another one of your typical obama worshippers!

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2010, 12:37:19 PM »
She needs to live in a black neighborhood.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2010, 01:06:40 PM »
There are many groups who use the name "Black Hebrews".
Not all of them hold Afrocentrism. Some are really dangerous antsemitic cults who preach whites are damned to Hell, they don't practice Judaism neither do they claim to do so. They claim Israelite descent but their ideology is similar to nazism.

Other "Black Hebrews" only claim that their particualr ancestors had some Israelite tradition and origin and consider themselves to be a part of Israelites' Diaspora. They do practise a form of Judaism but they have undergone no conversion and their claims are quite new and with little basis. Some of them are in USA and others have settled in Dimona, Israel. I see no problem with that group as far as they only claim to be a part of Israel and do not question other Jews. They can live in Israel as many Gentile minorities do.

Note: Ethyopian Jews have nothinng to do with "Balck Hebrews". They are generally called Falashas,  though they prefer to call themselves Beta Israel. They have been practising a form of Judaism for thousands of years even if their origin and status is not known. They underwent strong persecution and even martyrdom in Ethyopia.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2010, 01:12:32 PM »
As far as non-Jews living in Israel I see an issue because there are millions of Jews that are missing from the earth that should, by all rights, be alive today.

It was nasty, evil people who destroyed that.

I think Israel shouldn't let too many non-Jewish people live there until Jews recover from that horrific loss of the holocaust and the other pogroms of history by having many, many children. I think Israel should be for Jews, a haven from the world who despises them unfairly.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2010, 01:21:35 PM »
There have always been Gentile minorities in Israel since Biblical times. Even before Israelites entered the Promised Land, the Torah had already made a provision for that case.
I see a great  problem with the millions of Arabs invaders who live in Israel (both in Yesha and inside the Green Line), not with tiny Gentile minorities or Jews whose Hallachic status may be in doubt.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2010, 01:27:46 PM »
There have always been Gentile minorities in Israel since Biblical times. Even before Israelites entered the Promised Land, the Torah had already made a provision for that case.
I see a great  problem with the millions of Arabs invaders who live in Israel (both in Yesha and inside the Green Line), not with tiny Gentile minorities or Jews whose Hallachic status may be in doubt.

I know but I think it should be kept at small levels. It seems like the current Israeli leaders don't even care to protect their Jewish population.
They consider the Arab Muslims to be "Israeli" just as the Jewish people.

I guess the only parallel I can really draw right now is that both Bush and Obama considered the illegal aliens in the USA to be Americans (because they live here) and they want their votes so they want to legalize them.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2010, 01:30:13 PM »
The Dimona blacks are not true descendants of ancient Israelites.  They are, in the words of Rabbi Kahane, "a bunch of thugs from Chicago".  Ethiopian Jews are true descendants, and I don't think this is questioned by the majority of Jews.

In fact, the Dimona Blacks have a quite weak claim of descent. However their "self-conversion" seems to have been more sincere than those made by the Reform. And they have lived in Dimona for several decades with no problem.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2010, 03:58:31 PM »
Sometimes I wish her 16 wheeler would roll off a cliff or an overpass and fall several feet headfirst and get killed if she doesn't change course.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2010, 04:00:41 PM »
To flag this zootube account, just flag the four videos below.  We must flag our enemies before they flag us.

Some good talking points would be:

"This user defends the Black Hebrew Israelites.  If one defends the Black Hebrew Israelite s, then there defending the holocaust where 6 million Jews were murdered because the Black Hebrew Israelites really believe that Hitler was sent by G-d to murder 6 million Jews or cracker what they would say"

"This user defends the Black Hebrew Israelites.  The Black Hebrew Israelites promote the extermination of Whites,Jews and Asians"

I would also paraphrase these talking points as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hscharff12#p/u/6/YuPLsTSSGG8

We cant lose if G-d is on our side.

I know this may sound weird, but I have the feeling this woman is a troll, I think she's doing it for a few giggles knowing it'll stir up crap, heck it happens more often than one may think. She could be part of 4chan or encyclopediadramatica or one of those sites that want to get a rise out of people.

Listen to her basically saying "I know as a white person, I will be a maid slave in the next life, but that's ok, i'm fine with that as long as the Black Hebrew Israelites get to go home" WTF?

Even though she will be a maid servant, though it will be in a very warm place. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 12:05:29 AM by Confederate Kahanist »

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2010, 10:12:49 PM »

All I hear is a fat lard having trouble breathing and talking

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2010, 01:51:33 AM »

All I hear is a fat lard having trouble breathing and talking

What did you expect?  She is trying to appeal to black men.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2010, 09:32:14 AM »
I watched the video and, even if the title names the Black Hebrews, her comment is about slavery, slave trafficking and Amerindians oppression and murder in America. She doesn't make an opinion about the Jewishness or Goyshness of the Back Hebrews. After all, she is right that slave trafficking and Amerindian extermiantion was inhumane. She isn't messing up with Israel at all.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2010, 09:41:00 AM »
She doesn't make an opinion about the Jewishness or Goyshness of the Back Hebrews. After all, she is right that slave trafficking and Amerindian extermiantion was inhumane. She isn't messing up with Israel at all.

Slavery was wrong, but I don't think it makes American society any worse than any other society. Even Africans enslaved each other. Just about all civilizations of the past had slavery involved in them at some time.

Besides, she speaks as if white people have never been slaves, which is very far from the truth.

As for the American Indians, they were also killing each other for territory. The whites were like one more tribe fighting for the land, but they just were a lot better at it. Indians weren't exactly innocent either. They attacked and killed people in white settlements, peaceful or not. If white people hadn't won, there wouldn't have been the wonderful, beautiful United States. I'm proud of Manifest Destiny and all it brought about, winning the West and expanding this great country.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2010, 09:51:17 AM »
She makes a mistake by speaking of white guilt because it's a racist statement. Colonizers did not do evil due to their white race or skin. But it's ok to recognise colonizers misdeeds no matter if natives also killed each other. If I do a mistake or misdeed I have to do repentance, no matter if all my neighbours are doing the same misdeed!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2010, 10:42:38 AM »
I think the fallacy isn't so much in saying that a particular act was wrong, but in saying that it made whites worse than other groups. The push is to try to get whites to feel guilty about their past. I think that's wrong because whites as a group didn't do anything more evil than anyone else.

Also I don't have a problem with taking the territory that became the United States. I think it was ultimately a good thing.