Author Topic: Will the Clinton family become Jewish?  (Read 491 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Will the Clinton family become Jewish?
« on: March 16, 2010, 01:36:50 AM »
Chelsea Clinton will marry Marc Mezvinsky in a Jewish ceremony at Martha's Vineyard on July the 31th. Bill said he will cry because this is the most important day in the life of his daughter.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jCs8M2GCSCZZjLZJxNzBJrzdsMegD9E80ALO0

first I found it on http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/leute/2010/03/16/chelsea-clinton-hochzeit/sie-heiratet-im-juli.html

What do you think?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Will the Clinton family become Jewish?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 08:39:28 AM »
That whole story is just sick. You know what's so weird about it, is that by the guy marrying a non-Jewish woman, he's harming the Jewish people, and yet idiots will see all this as being very pro-Jewish.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 08:41:36 AM »
Lets hope they become qurananimals ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 08:43:42 AM »
She can only validly marry a Jew if she had already converted of her own free will without any relation with that marriage. If it was so, she is wellcome, but her family must not convert just to follow her. If she validly converted and her parents want to follow her in abiding by the Torah, then they must live as Noahides, not as Jews. But if they come to know Judaism through her, and really wish to be Jewish to worship Hashe-m in the Jewish way ( and not just to follow their daughter) it's ok for them to start the process. Anyway, I think the Clintons have to change a lot to become either faithfull Noahides or Jews. Weren't they supporting abortion in the past? if they couldn't respect 7 laws, I doubt they can take 613 upon them.

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 01:53:56 AM »
Bill Clinton is to busy hanging out at Steamworks to care.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 02:11:59 AM »
That whole story is just sick. You know what's so weird about it, is that by the guy marrying a non-Jewish woman, he's harming the Jewish people, and yet idiots will see all this as being very pro-Jewish.

A few hours ago,   I saw first hand on ZooTube the damage that this situation is causing.    Check out the misguided comments by mikytubebla:

PlayingGuitarRules (6 hours ago)  the longer this skank is involved in politics the longer the world will suffer her exsistence.just looking at her makes me want to throw up..skank.

ptp44444 (6 hours ago)  I couldn't agree more. Hillary " Sodom" Clinton is evil to the core.

mikytubebla (4 hours ago)  She loves Israel and Jews. The proof is that her daughter will mary a Jew.  She must be very happy

ptp44444 (3 hours ago)  Hillary hates Israel and is an anti-Semite. She will use her daughter's marriage for political purposes, much like she has used her own marriage with Bill Clinton.  If Hillary was about principle, she would have divorced Bill Clinton MANY years ago.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 07:07:21 AM »
The Clintons including their daughter are all scum.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 07:13:56 AM »
her husband must be a reform or conservative Jew...another one lost...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein