Author Topic: Yekutiel minimizing Chaims role in jdl  (Read 9340 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Yekutiel minimizing Chaims role in jdl
« on: May 05, 2007, 03:59:11 AM »
Yekutiel
Administrator

Re: Re Fern Sidman
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 01:45:32 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He called up the press and said that he had done it?

Unfortunately I joined JDL later in 1979 or 1980 when Brett Becker was the national director. While I had learned much of the history by looking through the files, old archives, flyers and clippings as well as from friends who had been around during the Pechter years, I am by no means an expert. Since I made Aliyah in 1982, the issues in the later years I only know of from discussions with thr Rav and others.

I don't want to be too harsh on people here, but this is the info as I recall and much of what I am about to say are things that I have heard from Rav Kahane.

regarding Ken Sidman and Fern Sidman who was married to Ken's brother Yaakov, I personally heard only words of praise. The Rav was very upset to hear of Ken's sudden death. And he fully trusted Fern Sidman.

regarding Chaim, I believe that there was a short period in the mid 80s when Chaim did hold some sort of JDL position in NY. I think the Rav was no longer officially involved with JDL at that time. I also think that his position was contested by most of the fragmented JDL chapters that had remained.

I think that Rav Kahane respected Chaim for his dedication - I have not seen and remember no reference to Rav Kahane referring to him as a leader in the movement. I have seen ads and letters that Rav Kahane had written on behalf of Rambam as well as on behalf of Chaim when they were in prison.

As for Arno and Meir, they ran JDL in the early 80s and they had reestablished many chapters. Rav Kahane was very clearly the International Chairman and worked in full coordination closely with them. JDL was back in the headlines, serious marches and protests and conventions had been organized under their leadership. The Rav had already been brought back into JDL under Brett's leadership. Brett was also a dynamic leader confronting Nazis such as Harold Covington and holding serious protests and sit-downs on behalf of the release of Rav Kahane who had been under adminsitrative detention. Jolowitz reinstated the JDL training camps, we rented a beautiful loft in Manhattan for training and adminsitrative facilities.  We had many protests regarding combatting the Sinai Withdrawal, Soviet Jewry, and Ethiopian Jewry. Part of being a leader means having people who follow you. These folks were leaders. They had chapters and they had a following and they were clearly recognized by Rav Kahane.

Already at this time there was a unique relationship with Irv, who called himself National Chairman and there were always issues between "who is the real chairman'? the NY directors or Irv from L.A.
It seemed clear that the NY people were sanctioned by the Rav. After Fern stepped down there again seemed to have been this issue between Irv and Chaim. Was Chaim self declared? Did the Rav sanction his role in any way? Was the Rav still involved with JDL? Did anyone else go along with accepting Chaim? I don't know, the Rav never mentioned him to me once in that capacity and I was already in Israel, serving jail time. I can't honestly answer in any detail what happened in the mid 80s in NY. I do remember discussing who would run JDL or KachNY with the Rav in the mid 80s. I remember him discussing three names, someone named Shmuel, Rafi and Fern. I asked him about Brett and through out a few other names. He did not raise Chaim's name. I did hear the Rav speak positively about Chaim in a tape of a JDL board meeting that I have in my archives, The name came up, and I think it might have been in reference to Chaim helping to oust Pechter, but not sure. I think that Chaim's relationship with the Rav had its ups and downs but in that recording he mentioned him in a positive tone.

I know that mentioning Pechter's name in the JDL office under Meir or Brett's leadership or in Rav Kahane's presence was like saying a curse word. I never met her. I was told that she had removed the Rav from the organization through some corporate manipulations and that Brett brought the Rav back. To mention her name was like to mention Wilson's name or Mordechai Levy. It was clear to me that the JDL leadership and the Rav despised these people.   

It stands to reason that Chaim would have been among those loyal to Rav Kahane and against Pechter.

While I may have my differences with HaIvri or while others here may have their difficulties with Chaim or Irv, I think we need to keep the arguments within the framework of the halacha and stay more focused not on the individuals but rather on the ideas and programs that we represent. Let us try and keep the discussions focused on our words and our deeds.

it is not that important who held a leadership position - it is more important to discuss the ideas and programs we are trying to market and to judge them based on the merits or lack of merits of those ideas and programs.

I also think that it is not fair to attack Irv the way he has been attacked here, since he is no longer among the living and he died while sitting in jail after being railroaded and persecuted because he was known to be a Jewish militant. He gave much of his life and his freedom fighting for Jews. While he had his ups and downs concerning his relationship with Rav Kahane, to the best of my knowledge, he always put these issues aside and came out to do security whenever rav Kahane or Binyamin Kahane would come to LA. Do i think he is role model of a Jewish leader? No. Do I think he should be praised for his self sacrifice for Jews? Absolutely! Do I think we have done enough to demand justice in his case and to demand a thorough investigation into his mysterious death and the murder of Krugel in jail? No, we should all be ashamed of ourselves. Rather than slander a dead man, we should be demanding justice for these Jews. It could have happened to any of us!

Above I have posted a article yekutiel wrote on his forum really minimizing chaims role and makinng it seem like the other shmucks were doing all the work. He is liar because chaim is the one who was locked up. I don't know what to think of yekutiel anymore.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Yekutiel minimizing Chaims role in jdl
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 10:33:49 AM »
This saddens me.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 06:53:18 PM »
Yes it is sad indeed and the jealousy level of certain jews knows no bounds.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 06:59:58 PM »
It's amazing that Chaim ben Pesach puts up with so much of Yekutiel's peccadillos, I wonder how long it's going to last.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 11:20:50 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 08:10:13 PM »
Yeah I don't know why the hell Chaim gives this guy so much leeway. Hes questioning Chaims role in jdl, then why the heck was chaim the one to sit in jail for over 5 years? I know he does good things and he was Rabbi Kahanes man in Israel but he deff has been doing some wacky things.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 08:34:49 PM »
I wonder how Chaim will respond.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 08:40:43 PM »
Maybe someone can ask chaim about this in ask jtf or if not I will change my question and put this in instead.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 09:14:14 PM »
How was he minimizing it? He is saying what he saw. I dont think he gains anything by lieing.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 09:36:44 PM »
How was he minimizing it? He is saying what he saw. I dont think he gains anything by lieing.

Chaim did hold some sort of JDL position in NY.
-ambiguity

I have not seen and remember no reference to Rav Kahane referring to him as a leader in the movement.
-implies Chaim was illegitimate

I think that Chaim's relationship with the Rav had its ups and downs

-implies Kahane had valid reasons not to appoint/support Chaim

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2007, 09:46:08 PM »
Yukutiel is saying what he honestly experienced with R' Kahane Zs'l, what R' Kahane told him and what he saw with his own eyes.  He said that R' Kahane respected Chaim ,heard him speak well about Chaim on a taped meeting, saw him send Chaim letters while he was in prison, implied that the NY chapter that Chaim led was in line with the Rav vs. the LA chapter that wasn't but he honestly can't confirm everything.  He also thinks that the relationship had ups and downs but that is his opinion.  What is so bad about that?  You want him to lie? He's telling you what he saw and experienced during those days and his opinions.  Chaim is the only one who knows everything that R' Kahane Zs'l told him. You can't expect Yukutiel to know everything about R' Kahane's relationship with Chaim.  He confirmed some stuff that Chaim said when he was with the Rav but can't confirm everything else. The fact that Irv contested Chaim's position is accurate and I have newspaper articles about that on this site.  Yukutiel is not making that up.  He in fact says that Chaim's chapter was doing what the Rav wanted so it was the better one but he can't confirm or deny that the Rav appointed him. 

One person isn't going to be able to verify everything that Chaim says.  Maybe another guy will confirm the rest of Chaim's story.  So far, Yukutiel confirmed most of the info that Chaim stated but is unsure about a few things.   He's an honest man.  In real life, you are never going to find one guy that knows everything about an incident that happened 20 years ago.  You need to talk to several people to find out this information.  Just because Yukutiel doesn't know for sure everything about Chaim, that makes him a bad guy?  He's being honest and telling you what he remembers.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 10:04:00 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2007, 10:08:21 PM »
Yukutiel is saying what he honestly experienced with R' Kahane Zs'l, what R' Kahane told him and what he saw with his own eyes.  He said that R' Kahane respected Chaim ,heard him speak well about Chaim on a taped meeting, saw him send Chaim letters while he was in prison, implied that the NY chapter that Chaim led was in line with the Rav vs. the LA chapter that wasn't but he honestly can't confirm everything.  He also thinks that the relationship had ups and downs but that is his opinion.  What is so bad about that?  You want him to lie? He's telling you what he saw and experienced during those days and his opinions.  Chaim is the only one who knows everything that R' Kahane Zs'l told him. You can't expect Yukutiel to know everything about R' Kahane's relationship with Chaim.  He confirmed some stuff that Chaim said when he was with the Rav but can't confirm everything else. The fact that Irv contested Chaim's position is accurate and I have newspaper articles about that on this site.  Yukutiel is not making that up.  He in fact says that Chaim's chapter was doing what the Rav wanted so it was the better one but he can't confirm or deny that the Rav appointed him. 

One person isn't going to be able to verify everything that Chaim says.  Maybe another guy will confirm the rest of Chaim's story.  So far, Yukutiel confirmed most of the info that Chaim stated but is unsure about a few things.   He's an honest man.  In real life, you are never going to find one guy that knows everything about an incident that happened 20 years ago.  You need to talk to several people to find out this information.  Just because Yukutiel doesn't know for sure everything about Chaim, that makes him a bad guy?  He's being honest and telling you what he remembers.

Why is he denying that Chaim was Rabbi Kahane's choice to lead JDL? That is a serious charge and one that will not be taken lightly.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2007, 10:11:53 PM »
"regarding Chaim, I believe that there was a short period in the mid 80s when Chaim did hold some sort of JDL position in NY. I think the Rav was no longer officially involved with JDL at that time. I also think that his position was contested by most of the fragmented JDL chapters that had remained.

I think that Rav Kahane respected Chaim for his dedication - I have not seen and remember no reference to Rav Kahane referring to him as a leader in the movement."

He's not saying that Chaim did not have a leadership position, he is saying that he does not know since he has no evidence one way or the other.  Why are you accusing him of denying that Chaim led the JDL?  He's just saying that he doesn't know.  Chaim doesn't have evidence either that the Rav appointed him so why are you being unfair to Yukutiel?  He's telling you what he experienced and saw.  I believe that Chaim was appointed by the Rav to lead JDL, but I think that Yukutiel is being honest that he personally didn't witness this.  It probably happened over the phone and for some reason, the Rav didn't menchan it to Yukutiel. 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 10:15:42 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2007, 10:15:40 PM »
He's not saying that Chaim did not have a leadership position, he is saying that he does not know since he has no evidence one way or the other.  Why are you accusing him of denying that Chaim led the JDL?  He's just saying that he doesn't know. 

Most Neo-Nazis do not say that Jews didn't die during the Holocaust. They just say that they have no evidence one way or the other. Why do people accuse of them of denying the Holocaust? They just say that they don't know.

It should be clear that what Guzofsky is doing is something akin to Holocaust denial. He is skating on some very thin ice.

Chaim has been way too nice to all sorts of people over all these years. Marzel is just the latest to betray him. Do you notice a pattern here?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 10:18:41 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2007, 10:22:31 PM »
Your analogy is faulty and you are being unrealistic about people.  If you two people that say exactly the same story about events that happened 25 years ago, then one of them is lying.  In reality, when you ask a someone to confirm things that claim to have happened 25 years ago, he will only be able to confirm some of those events.  You need several witnesses to confirm things that happened in the distant past.  R' Kahane Zs'l didn't tell everything about everyone to Yukutiel or Chaim.  He's the only one who knew everything that he did but he is not around. Yukutiel is just making an honest account of what he heard R' Kahane say and what he didn't hear him say.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 10:24:27 PM by jdl4ever »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2007, 10:24:20 PM »
Chaim spoke of Yekutiel on one of the Sunday shows and said he was a good Jew. Chaim has told us many times about his work with the Rav and JDL I choose to take what he says as the facts. It was Chaim who spent years in jail because of his work with JDL. Its funny now in the past few months that JTF is getting larger  people are coming around with accounts to try and discredit Chaim. Forum members need to remember one thing Chaim and JTF are one in the same. Without Chaim JTF would not exist or go on. I really believe Chaim is one of the few people that can have a group of Jews and Gentiles working together as we do here on JTF forum. We should not let outsiders try to discredit Chaim's work. 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 10:35:46 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2007, 10:28:57 PM »
I also  believe that the Rav did appoint Chaim.  But I also think that Yukutiel is being honest that he never witnessed the Rav calling Chaim the leader of the JDL.  I'm sure if Yukutiel would have asked about it, the Rav would have confirmed this, but looking backward through time is easy.  You need someone else to confirm that if you want confirmation.  He is just being honest.  That doesn't make him a bad person.

If I would have met the Rav one time for one minute and I say that he didn't menchan Chaim's position, that would make me an honest person telling what I experienced.  Does that mean that he didn't know Chaim? NO, it just means that you can't expect the Rav to say everything to you if you speak to him for one minute so I am being honest in saying that I can't confirm something. 

I
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 10:33:48 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2007, 10:32:36 PM »
Chaim spoke of Yekutiel on one of the Sunday shows and said he was a good Jew. Chaim has told us many times about his work with the Rav and JDL I choose to take what he says as the facts. It was Chaim who spent years in jail because of his work with JDL. Its funny now in the past few months now that JTF is getting larger now people are coming around with accounts to try and discredit Chaim. Forum members need to remember one thing Chaim and JTF are one in the same. Without Chaim JTF would not exist or go on. I really believe Chaim is one of the few people that can have a group of Jews and Gentiles working together as we do here on JTF forum. We should not let outsiders try to discredit Chaim work. 

Agreed.

To lend credence to the murky memory of one Mike Guzofsky over Chaim ben Pesach is tantamount to betraying the cause. I find it astonishing after all that Chaim has done for the Jewish people, there are still jealous people out there who say and allow malicious slander against Chaim.

JDL4ever-
Whether or not MG is telling what he believes to be the truth, there is no reason for it. It is gratuitous and it sends a very bad message to everybody. To be an effective leader, you have to show good judgment- and MG is not showing good judgment.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 10:37:40 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2007, 10:40:10 PM »
Well, Yukutiel was asked about what he experienced with the Rav relating to Chaim, and he answered honestly.  He didn't advertise this anywhere.  If you ask Chaim what he thinks about Yukutiel, he'll also tell you what he thinks about him.

It is you guys who are making unnecessary fights by bringing this stuff up.
  Yukutiel says that he wants to join together with Chaim and JTF in Israel, and genarally speaking he likes the things that Chaim is doing.  Chaim says that Yukutiel is a good Jew and he has good programs.  Both had close relationships with R' Kahane Zs'l and both are excellent Kahanist leaders.  So let's stop focusing on the minor differences of opinion between these two leaders. No two people have identical opinions.  If you hate anyone with a slightly different viewpoint then you then you are crazy.   This is why R' Akivah's students were killed by G-d during this month because on unnecessary hatred. 

These two complement each other and would work together nicely if we can only get them to unite.  Yukutiel hates the public eye, does not ideally want to be the Kahanist leader in Israel, but it was forced upon him when no one was left after R' Kahane Zs'l died and then Binyamin Kahane Zs'l (he told me this in Chat), has the respect of the Israeli populace, and has many years experience leading effective programs in Israel since he was trained by R' Kahane Zs'l to be a leader in Kach so he has more experience than anyone with regard to Israel.  Chaim loves the pulic eye, likes taking charge, is an excellent speaker and has many years experience with JTF in America.  If the two of them unite, they will be unstoppable. 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 11:05:26 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2007, 11:07:23 PM »
There are some people who will always find good things to say about Yekutiel no matter how much evidence is provided to the contrary. I never will say that yekutiel is bad but he is doing a terrible thing by minimizing a man who has literally given his life for jewish people as Chaim has. Chaim is not married, has no children and does not live the life of a typical religious man only because of how much he cares about jews. Most religious men at his age have grandchildren and Chaim never got to experience this only because of his sacrifices for us. For yekutiel to question Chaims sponsorship of the yerushalmi chevron yeshiva or whatever its called was pretty low. Didn't yekutiel know about chaims bombings to free soviet jews? I would hope everyone on here shows Chaim just a bit of gratitude by taking his side. I honestly believe yekutiel is jealous of Chaim as he just can't electrify an audience like chaim can and therefore he can attract nobody. Even though he didn't criticize Chaim in the article, being ambiguous about Chaim heroic accomplishments is bad enough.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2007, 11:08:48 PM »
Out of curioisity, is Yekutiel married? Does he have a family?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2007, 11:10:11 PM »
I couldn't give a damn to be honest. Once someone displays jealous behavior of this kind, I loose interest in them.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2007, 11:11:41 PM »
Yukutiel was married.  He got divorced.  He is looking to marry again.

I'm sick of all this infighting.  Instead of fighting our enemies, some of you like to fight among yourselves.  We should be focusing on fighting against immorality, Arabs, Islam, the fake leaders in the US and the liberals, Black culture, nazis, really evil people and the new world order.  Instead, for a whole week we had many threads personally attacking R' Ovadia Yosef which drove away religious members and now you are nitpicking at Yukutiel who is a really holy Kahanist leader in Israel.  No one is more humble and honest than Yukutiel and R' Kahane and his son trusted him fully.  If you keep this up, we won't have anyone left.  Guys like you ruin the movement by infighting.  The reason why the movement is so small because this infighting has been going on for 20 years and you guys are keeping it up.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 11:17:07 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2007, 11:25:42 PM »
Yukutiel was married.  He got divorced.  He is looking to marry again.

I'm sick of all this infighting.  Instead of fighting our enemies, some of you like to fight among yourselves.  We should be focusing on fighting against immorality, Arabs, Islam, the fake leaders in the US and the liberals, Black culture, nazis, really evil people and the new world order.  Instead, for a whole week we had many threads personally attacking R' Ovadia Yosef which drove away religious members and now you are nitpicking at Yukutiel who is a really holy Kahanist leader in Israel.  No one is more humble and honest than Yukutiel and R' Kahane and his son trusted him fully.  If you keep this up, we won't have anyone left.  Guys like you ruin the movement by infighting.  The reason why the movement is so small because this infighting has been going on for 20 years and you guys are keeping it up.

That's not the message I'm getting.

The real message is this: Kahanism in Israel, with the exception of Hayamin Ha'amiti and Noam Federman, is a non-entity. NOTHING has been accomplished by anyone since the Rabbi was murdered. Due to Chaim being barred from the country and the jealousy and treachery that permeates the other so-called movements in Israel, it will remain this way for the forseeable future. That is why, JDL4ever, Kahanism is not a mass movement. We need to stop propping up these non-entities and instead initiate complete reform-even if it means convincing people not to support these groups. This is actually what Chaim is doing. If the other movements want to join with us, they're welcome to. If not, they can choose to mind their own business. But when they stop minding their own business and start minding ours, we won't be kind to them. This is where the action is. We're growing, and one day, G-d willing, we will take power.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 11:30:33 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2007, 11:52:08 PM »
Trumpledor is 100 percent correct and I couldn't of said it better. We are simply defending Chaim Ben Pesach. I just can't imagine the feeling of sacrificing so much of my life and then people doubting that I even did it. Well that is what Chaim is gong through and the least we can do is defend him even if it means turning away some scum. We must know what our priorities are and Defending Chaim is the biggest one. Who cares if we turn away some religious jews. If they are offended by this message than they shouldn't be here anyways. This is not infighting at all and it is surely not the reason the movement is small. Notice that yekutiels style has produced nothing while Chaims method is working and working fast. Even though it seems we like we are doing this just for the drama but that is not the case. When I go onto the Kahane.org forum and I see posts by yekutiel casting doubt on Chaim ben pesach there is nothing else to do but defend him to the best of our ability. I am glad to see I am not alone in my outrage.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2007, 12:32:51 AM »
Yukutiel may have more support in Israel than Chaim at this point so what you are saying that Yukutiel is a non entitiy is untrue.  He is the one who arranged R' Kahane's funeral.  He is the one who was R' Binyamin Kahane Zs'l's right hand man.  He is the one running the movement in Israel.  He has respect in Israel and is recognized by everyone.  The English JTF forum is over two times bigger than the JTF Hebrew forum and unfortunitely Chaim doesn't live in Israel due to the Bolsheviks and that is working against him.  I hear that his audio program is very popular though so that is good.  Yukutiel already has programs in place and is doing things but the government is doing its best to stop him by shutting down his businesses, confiscating his equipment, making him a terrorist organization, arresting him etc so it is not his fault that the movement is still small.   Yukutiel is doing everything correctly.   When Chaim gets into Israel, things will not magically change like you fantasize about.  Just like the Bolsheviks try whatever they can to shut down Yukutiel, they will do the same to Chaim.   That's why they need to work together. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 12:34:46 AM by jdl4ever »