Author Topic: What a shame! Leftists dress up as jewish KZ prisoners in front of mosque  (Read 1715 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

German leftists dress up as Jewish KZ prisoners in front of the mosque in Marxloh at March the 28 in order to protest against "islamophobia".

The country I live in becomes everyday more nuts. First the blooddrinking freaks and now this. It is shameless.  :o

Source: http://www.pi-news.net/2010/04/geschmacklos-linke-in-kz-haeftlingsuniform/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think it's disgusting.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think it's disgusting.

Yes I could puke.  :yuck:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think this is part of the same disease I was referring to before in the vampire thread. They are hated if they identify with their own culture so now they are identifying with Muslims.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Just by looking at the picture would make any sane person puke.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yarin the Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
I think it's disgusting.

בס"ד

Very disgusting.
yuck!!
Kahane was right!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
But one thing I am curious about is if people who see them understand what they are protesting for. One might get the wrong impression (but right idea) that it is a protest against Islam.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
But one thing I am curious about is if people who see them understand what they are protesting for. One might get the wrong impression (but right idea) that it is a protest against Islam.

Yes sane people would think like this. Sadly their audience is not sane.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
One of our writers wrote a book called "Islamic Republic of Germany." Nothing can surprise now.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
They are the continuation of Germany's Nazi past, supporting present-day Nazis in Germany.
I agree. The reason why there is so much sympathy for Muslims in Germany is because Muslims want to destroy Jewry.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
They are the continuation of Germany's Nazi past, supporting present-day Nazis in Germany.
I agree. The reason why there is so much sympathy for Muslims in Germany is because Muslims want to destroy Jewry.

I disagree, the reason why there is so much sympathy for Muslims is that white liberals hate themselves and will do anything they can to ensure their own destruction along with every single other white person and white country.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

I disagree, the reason why there is so much sympathy for Muslims is that white liberals hate themselves and will do anything they can to ensure their own destruction along with every single other white person and white country.

Most probably it is a mix out of this two reasons.