Author Topic: Tea Party filled with Jew Haters  (Read 3242 times)

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
Re: Tera Party filled with Jew Haters
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2010, 07:35:37 PM »
I won't be supporting any party until they explicitly state that they represent the interests of White Americans.

That isn't going to happen any time soon because the majority of whites in this country have been brainwashed through public school, movies, television shows, and social stigma not to even self-identify as white. Most white people don't think of themselves as white, they just think of themselves as Americans, or citizens of whatever country they belong to. This is a big mistake because no other race is so foolish as to think that way.

I read some stuff on the A3P, they aren't great and they do have some St0rmFr0nt affiliations but regardless if I was to support a party it would be them.

Any group that's tainted by anti-Semitism will bring curses upon itself. I wish there was a political party that denounced both white guilt AND anti-Semitism.

The main problem where I live are nonwhite Hispanics and blacks and Muslims.

I like the CofCC (Council of Conservative Citizens) and although they are not antisemitic (just pro-White, pro-American and pro-Christian), they do have some antisemites in their ranks. I know one (or more) of their national board members is Jewish. But again, they're not a political party.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Moshe92

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2010, 07:44:30 PM »
I won't be supporting any party until they explicitly state that they represent the interests of White Americans.

That isn't going to happen any time soon because the majority of whites in this country have been brainwashed through public school, movies, television shows, and social stigma not to even self-identify as white. Most white people don't think of themselves as white, they just think of themselves as Americans, or citizens of whatever country they belong to. This is a big mistake because no other race is so foolish as to think that way.

I read some stuff on the A3P, they aren't great and they do have some St0rmFr0nt affiliations but regardless if I was to support a party it would be them.

Any group that's tainted by anti-Semitism will bring curses upon itself. I wish there was a political party that denounced both white guilt AND anti-Semitism.

I like the CofCC (Council of Conservative Citizens) and although they are not antisemitic (just pro-White, pro-American and pro-Christian), they do have some antisemites in their ranks. I know one (or more) of their national board members is Jewish. But again, they're not a political party.

The Council of Conservative Citizens is a Nazi organization. It's no different from StørmFrønt. Here are some recent posts on the website.

http://cofcc.org/2010/04/israeli-hero-from-yom-kipper-war-part-of-organ-trafficking-ring/
http://cofcc.org/2010/03/sen-graham-pledges-loyalty-to-foreign-lobby/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2010, 07:54:54 PM »

The Council of Conservative Citizens is a Nazi organization. It's no different from StørmFrønt. Here are some recent posts on the website.

http://cofcc.org/2010/04/israeli-hero-from-yom-kipper-war-part-of-organ-trafficking-ring/

Making a quick judgement based on their site it appears you are correct. They employ racial theories which would have resulted in the Jews from being denied entry into America. As I said I did not research their position but reading their mission statement it appears that this organization would not be a friend to a Jew. Of course they believe America is a Xtian nation and they harbor a great hatred for anyone not of their 'religion'.

My goodness is that site a den of Nazis or what...

http://cofcc.org/2010/04/haaretz-our-holocaust-flak-jacket-is-almost-over/

Here they claim that Jews have no right to claim antisemitism... The facts are completely twisted...

Blaming Muslim attacks on white Europeans.

The claim about “anti-Semitic incidents” is pure defamation against the Europeans. The vast majority of violent attacks and vandalism against Jews in Europe are committed by Semitic immigrants. Muslims from North Africa and the Middle East. The term “anti-Semitic” seems to be a deliberate attempt to confuse and distort the truth. The perpetrators are more Semitic than the victims in this case. In fact, Jewish organizations in Europe were at the forefront of promoting open borders and “multi-culturalism” in Europe.

The claim of “ancient hatred” is also pure defamation against the Europeans. The Muslims target Jews for vandalism and attacks in Europe as a way to feel like they are striking back for the Palestinians. It is not “ancient hatred.” It is something that only started with the Arab-Israeli war of 1948.

Historically, Jews had been thriving in Muslim nations for hundreds of years before 1948. Turkey was considered the main “safe haven” for Jews for over 450 years before 1948. In fact, one of the political parties in the Israeli Knesset is a Sephardi Jewish party that believes things were better in the Middle East before the Ashkenazi Jews moved in and established the nation of Israeli.

That is pure unadulterated BullShat.... The Arabs have been killing Jews in the Holy Land long before the state of Israel existed. Anyone here heard of the 1929 Chevron Massacre of Jews? Am I just nuts or was 1929 long before 1948 (actually almost 20 years before)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tea Party filled with Jew Haters
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2010, 07:55:41 PM »
http://www.israpundit.com/2008/

You know, it is possible Mord- David Ben Moshe told these tea partiers @ our home town that we are Jewish, and we got rejected.  It is possible. We are going to a smaller one 20 miles from our town tonight.
wow i'm sure Sarah Palin Jim Demint or some of the others who support this group would be dismayed

Mord, Palin is a FAKE. She believes in a 2/state, that pretty much tells me that she is also for AMNESTY here.

I think her campaign is nothing but a cult full of zombies.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2010, 08:00:18 PM »
http://www.israpundit.com/2008/

You know, it is possible Mord- David Ben Moshe told these tea partiers @ our home town that we are Jewish, and we got rejected.  It is possible. We are going to a smaller one 20 miles from our town tonight.
wow i'm sure Sarah Palin Jim Demint or some of the others who support this group would be dismayed

Mord, Palin is a FAKE. She believes in a 2/state, that pretty much tells me that she is also for AMNESTY here.

I think her campaign is nothing but a cult full of zombies.

She is for Amnesty?????  pathetic.

Moshe92

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2010, 08:17:19 PM »
Making a quick judgement based on their site it appears you are correct. They employ racial theories which would have resulted in the Jews from being denied entry into America. As I said I did not research their position but reading their mission statement it appears that this organization would not be a friend to a Jew. Of course they believe America is a Xtian nation and they harbor a great hatred for anyone not of their 'religion'.

Here they claim that Jews have no right to claim antisemitism... The facts are completely twisted...

The claim about “anti-Semitic incidents” is pure defamation against the Europeans. The vast majority of violent attacks and vandalism against Jews in Europe are committed by Semitic immigrants. Muslims from North Africa and the Middle East. The term “anti-Semitic” seems to be a deliberate attempt to confuse and distort the truth. The perpetrators are more Semitic than the victims in this case. In fact, Jewish organizations in Europe were at the forefront of promoting open borders and “multi-culturalism” in Europe.

The claim of “ancient hatred” is also pure defamation against the Europeans. The Muslims target Jews for vandalism and attacks in Europe as a way to feel like they are striking back for the Palestinians. It is not “ancient hatred.” It is something that only started with the Arab-Israeli war of 1948.

Historically, Jews had been thriving in Muslim nations for hundreds of years before 1948. Turkey was considered the main “safe haven” for Jews for over 450 years before 1948. In fact, one of the political parties in the Israeli Knesset is a Sephardi Jewish party that believes things were better in the Middle East before the Ashkenazi Jews moved in and established the nation of Israeli.

That is pure unadulterated BullShat.... The Arabs have been killing Jews in the Holy Land long before the state of Israel existed. Anyone here heard of the 1929 Chevron Massacre of Jews? Am I just nuts or was 1929 long before 1948 (actually almost 20 years before)...

I didn't even notice that post on the website. It shows how insane they are.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2010, 08:23:38 PM »

They have one (or maybe two) Jews on their national board. Are you absolutely certain they hate each and every single Jew, or are they simply critical of Israel?

Moshe92

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2010, 08:27:42 PM »

They have one (or maybe two) Jews on their national board. Are you absolutely certain they hate each and every single Jew, or are they simply critical of Israel?

Israel should be our main focus, not "white nationalist" issues. Also, people who share CofCC's views on Israel are the enemy of every single Jew, even if they claim to have "Jewish friends." By the way, there are self-hating Jews who are active in almost every anti-semitic movement that exists.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2010, 08:28:09 PM »
The Council of Conservative Citizens changed its name after the passage of the Civil Rights Act.

Up until that time, its name was The White Citizens Council, and was considered to be very racist and anti-Jewish.

More than a few of its members were also members of the KKK or American Nazi party.

I knew one member back in the old days who was a practicing attorney who would go around dropping leaflets and flyers everywhere with titles like "Why we must oppose The Jew" and "Here's Mr. Jew", etc....

The group is still based in Mississippi, and has "cleaned up its act" a great deal, even having (if I'm not mistaken) a link to the page of a rabbi (at least, he says that he's a rabbi!) on their website.

In my opinion they are a "front" for the same old bunch of "good 'ole boys" who were active in the Klan during the 1960's.

The current group probably have some newer members somewhat less extreme, but I didn't get the feeling that they were our friends or allies.

There are quite a few non-mainstream groups around, about which I ask the following question:

"Why haven't some of these groups contacted Chaim and expressed their support for Kahanist Jews?"

For the majority of them, the answer is probably that they neither support us nor do they wish to be associated with us.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2010, 08:32:06 PM »
The Council of Conservative Citizens changed its name after the passage of the Civil Rights Act.

Up until that time, its name was The White Citizens Council, and was considered to be very racist and anti-Jewish.

More than a few of its members were also members of the KKK or American Nazi party.

I knew one member back in the old days who was a practicing attorney who would go around dropping leaflets and flyers everywhere with titles like "Why we must oppose The Jew" and "Here's Mr. Jew", etc....

The group is still based in Mississippi, and has "cleaned up its act" a great deal, even having (if I'm not mistaken) a link to the page of a rabbi (at least, he says that he's a rabbi!) on their website.

In my opinion they are a "front" for the same old bunch of "good 'ole boys" who were active in the Klan during the 1960's.

The current group probably have some newer members somewhat less extreme, but I didn't get the feeling that they were our friends or allies.

There are quite a few non-mainstream groups around, about which I ask the following question:

"Why haven't some of these groups contacted Chaim and expressed their support for Kahanist Jews?"

For the majority of them, the answer is probably that they neither support us nor do they wish to be associated with us.

Ah. That explains what someone said to me about the CofCC a year or so ago: "They are the Klan without the sheets!"

I do think that it is a matter of self-preservation at least, for Jews to identify ourselves as "white", because, after all, when I'm walking down the street at night coming home from a meeting, and a group of negroes tries to rob or assault me (chas ve'sholom), they won't be thinking, "Oh, there goes a Jewish woman, let's leave her alone because they marched with us in Selma".

They will be thinking, "Let's get that cracker b***h". We are seen as white so we need to at least recognize that and be proud of it...even if the neonazis do not regard us as white (screw them, who cares what they think anyway!)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2010, 08:36:32 PM »

From what Ive read, they aren't 'closet' at all.  That blogger is an openly anti-Jew fossil and pro-Nazi.  Also, the blogs keep focusing on the rioting in France, which is great, but he never seem to mention that the rioters are all Muslim.  I wonder why?

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2010, 08:37:08 PM »

Ah. That explains what someone said to me about the CofCC a year or so ago: "They are the Klan without the sheets!"

I do think that it is a matter of self-preservation at least, for Jews to identify ourselves as "white", because, after all, when I'm walking down the street at night coming home from a meeting, and a group of negroes tries to rob or assault me (chas ve'sholom), they won't be thinking, "Oh, there goes a Jewish woman, let's leave her alone because they marched with us in Selma".

They will be thinking, "Let's get that cracker b***h". We are seen as white so we need to at least recognize that and be proud of it...even if the neonazis do not regard us as white (screw them, who cares what they think anyway!)

Exactly, JAP. the last time I looked "I's a Whitey"
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2010, 08:38:07 PM »

Actually Black nationalist are even MORE rabidly anti-Jew than the StørmFrønt people.  And of course, Blacks are 4x more likely to have negative attitudes about jews than whites.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2010, 10:22:10 PM »
Try http://www.amren.com/ and http://vdare.com/

I'm not defending CCoC but I will agree with the statement that most of the violence against Jews is not from the White population but Arab/African immigrants, the headlines of the articles are usually written in a way where it sounds like people such as myself are to blame. I will also agree with the statement that certain Jewish groups have worked tirelessly to open the borders of White Countries and promote "diversity" and "racial tolerance" but obviously these groups do not represent all Jews. 

Israel should be our main focus, not "white nationalist" issues. Also, people who share CofCC's views on Israel are the enemy of every single Jew, even if they claim to have "Jewish friends." By the way, there are self-hating Jews who are active in almost every anti-semitic movement that exists.

If moderate White Nationalism does not gain traction Israel will be following the path of every White country. We have a common enemy, a common goal - so I think we should work together when possible. 

From what Ive read, they aren't 'closet' at all.  That blogger is an openly anti-Jew fossil and pro-Nazi.  Also, the blogs keep focusing on the rioting in France, which is great, but he never seem to mention that the rioters are all Muslim.  I wonder why?

The problem isn't Muslims specifically, its immigrants in general. To present the issue as one of religion is foolish when it comes to what we want to achieve, we don't care what religion or culture they have, we don't want anymore of them in our countries.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2010, 10:26:23 PM »
I am 100% against defining America as a Christian country. This seems to be a major component of this neo-nazi groups mission.

PS: You seem to miss the fact that they are saying that antisemitism is a new phenomenon [ It is something that only started with the Arab-Israeli war of 1948. ]. They also claim that the Arabs are justified in hating us. Also it is disingenuous to claim that Jews are responsible for multiculturalism... That is a antisemitic lie which has been used by the nazis for so very long. Antisemites hate Jews no matter if we are multicultural or not... Also multiculturalism is not bad... Remember that Jews have their own culture and we were shut out of many countries because of this... America was one country which imposed quotas on the # of Jews who could immigrate and many died in Germany because of this..

My question to you Skkie is where do you loyalties stand? With the Jews or against us.... I have read most of your recent posts and you seem to only support white nationalism and don't seem to comment much on Jewish issues...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2010, 10:42:10 PM »
I am 100% against defining America as a Christian country. This seems to be a major component of this neo-nazi groups mission.

PS: You seem to miss the fact that they are saying that antisemitism is a new phenomenon [ It is something that only started with the Arab-Israeli war of 1948. ]. They also claim that the Arabs are justified in hating us. Also it is disingenuous to claim that Jews are responsible for multiculturalism... That is a antisemitic lie which has been used by the nazis for so very long. Antisemites hate Jews no matter if we are multicultural or not... Also multiculturalism is not bad... Remember that Jews have their own culture and we were shut out of many countries because of this... America was one country which imposed quotas on the # of Jews who could immigrate and many died in Germany because of this..

My question to you Skkie is where do you loyalties stand? With the Jews or against us.... I have read most of your recent posts and you seem to only support white nationalism and don't seem to comment much on Jewish issues...

This is disturbing that you say this Muman.  Chaim has repeatedly said that He considers America a Christian nation, and he believes it is crucial to be defined as such.  The Neo-Nazis are NOT christians, this is HORIBBLY offensive to our gentile members.  This is like saying the Black Isaelities are Jews.  Neo-Nazis beleive in a nonsence mythical nordic/tuetonic messiah.  Sometimes their beliefs borrow from Paganism (As with nearly all the founders of German Naziism) or sometimes they try to re-write christianity and removing the Jewish Messiah.  Either way, its nothing but a horrific corruption of a righteous beliefe.

In today's society, the more christian a society, the more likely they will be pro-Jewish and anti-pagan/anti-nazi. (Obviously this wasnt the case in the past)  This is why American white Christians are so Pro-Jew (91% to be exact).  And this is also why so many conservatives refer to Judeo-christian roots, or Judeo-Christian morals.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2010, 10:53:02 PM »

I'm not supporting the CCoC, I am saying that they are right on those two issues.

No country needs to accept immigrants of any kind. If a country does not want anymore Jews immigrating into it then that is OK with me even if it means I can not move there. 

When I visit a Scandinavian country I would like to see Scandinavians and few if anyone else. Unless borders are strictly maintained and demographics watched the collective White European population will be replaced and that is not acceptable to me. 

I support Israel in its existence and its right to maintain any demographic it wishes. I don't really comment on Jewish issues because I really have nothing to say about them, I don't know a whole lot about Israeli politics.

I am interested in the future of the White population, but I also support Jews in their quest to create and a maintain a country for themselves. I am ideologically consistent, something few people are.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2010, 11:47:51 PM »

This is disturbing that you say this Muman.  Chaim has repeatedly said that He considers America a Christian nation, and he believes it is crucial to be defined as such.  The Neo-Nazis are NOT christians, this is HORIBBLY offensive to our gentile members.  This is like saying the Black Isaelities are Jews.  Neo-Nazis beleive in a nonsence mythical nordic/tuetonic messiah.  Sometimes their beliefs borrow from Paganism (As with nearly all the founders of German Naziism) or sometimes they try to re-write christianity and removing the Jewish Messiah.  Either way, its nothing but a horrific corruption of a righteous beliefe.

In today's society, the more christian a society, the more likely they will be pro-Jewish and anti-pagan/anti-nazi. (Obviously this wasnt the case in the past)  This is why American white Christians are so Pro-Jew (91% to be exact).  And this is also why so many conservatives refer to Judeo-christian roots, or Judeo-Christian morals.

The history of Christian nations and Jewish relations is very grim. I am sure I dont have to repeat the stories about the persecutions that Jews have suffered at the hands of people who identify as Christians. While I know that things have changed and there are many very good Christians in this country, there are also many Christians who stand against us, witness the Reverend Wrights, Reverend Jesse Jacksons, and others who align with the Jewish enemies. Look at what just happened in Christian Hungary where the right-wing government there has made blatant anti-semitic statements...

I think that what made America desirable to my great grandparents was the freedom of religion which America promised. Im sorry if this concept is against the white nationalist agenda, but I will say this with all honesty. My family came to America before the world wars, in the early 1900s... We were very lucky because there were pogroms in the Ukraine about that time, also in Poland from which my mothers family emigrated. But if our families had still been there come WWII my family would have been completely wiped out of existence.

America is great because of its diversity. I also truly believe this is why there was the 'establishment clause' which makes establishing a religion verboten. Today I commented on Fox News that I was against the recent court ruling which says that National Prayer day is unconstitutional. I was against this because having a generic day of prayer is not establishing a religion, it is simply allowing those who do pray to G-d to do so... I think this kind of religious observance is OK in America but to establish certain prayers would be against the constitution. I pray three times a day and don't need a national prayer day to get me to pray.

Have you heard the Jewish sages say "Essau hates Yaakov"? I don't think that things have changed that much that we can truly put our faith in the non-Jewish world. Just googling Jewish ideas on the internet these days comes up with some of the vilest anti-semitic sites, often from sites which Christian leanings. Today I posted a link to such a site, and another JewWatch which seems to have links to Christian missionaries.

I love America and my family has served in the military {and my dad told stories of the antisemitism he witnessed in the military}. But I will reserve my support for Christian leaders. I must say that I have grown to like Palin and Huckabee... But I don't think they intend on establishing a Christian country on us...

PS: I also should clarify that America is primarily a Christian country and that is ok... But it is a secular country and the church should not impose religion on the state. Each American has a right to bring up his child in the religion of his family.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2010, 12:02:28 AM »
Re:  "Actually Black nationalist are even MORE rabidly anti-Jew than the StørmFrønt people.  And of course, Blacks are 4x more likely to have negative attitudes about jews than whites."

:o   >:(

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2010, 02:07:21 AM »
Funny, the tea party I attended today was primarily speaking positive about Jews and Israel.

I didn't see a single "9/11 truther" at the one I attended today in fort walton beach. Long drive from Mississippi.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2010, 02:14:32 AM »

The history of Christian nations and Jewish relations is very grim. I am sure I dont have to repeat the stories about the persecutions that Jews have suffered at the hands of people who identify as Christians. While I know that things have changed and there are many very good Christians in this country, there are also many Christians who stand against us, witness the Reverend Wrights, Reverend Jesse Jacksons, and others who align with the Jewish enemies. Look at what just happened in Christian Hungary where the right-wing government there has made blatant anti-semitic statements...

I think that what made America desirable to my great grandparents was the freedom of religion which America promised. Im sorry if this concept is against the white nationalist agenda, but I will say this with all honesty. My family came to America before the world wars, in the early 1900s... We were very lucky because there were pogroms in the Ukraine about that time, also in Poland from which my mothers family emigrated. But if our families had still been there come WWII my family would have been completely wiped out of existence.

America is great because of its diversity. I also truly believe this is why there was the 'establishment clause' which makes establishing a religion verboten. Today I commented on Fox News that I was against the recent court ruling which says that National Prayer day is unconstitutional. I was against this because having a generic day of prayer is not establishing a religion, it is simply allowing those who do pray to G-d to do so... I think this kind of religious observance is OK in America but to establish certain prayers would be against the constitution. I pray three times a day and don't need a national prayer day to get me to pray.

Have you heard the Jewish sages say "Essau hates Yaakov"? I don't think that things have changed that much that we can truly put our faith in the non-Jewish world. Just googling Jewish ideas on the internet these days comes up with some of the vilest anti-semitic sites, often from sites which Christian leanings. Today I posted a link to such a site, and another JewWatch which seems to have links to Christian missionaries.

I love America and my family has served in the military {and my dad told stories of the antisemitism he witnessed in the military}. But I will reserve my support for Christian leaders. I must say that I have grown to like Palin and Huckabee... But I don't think they intend on establishing a Christian country on us...

PS: I also should clarify that America is primarily a Christian country and that is ok... But it is a secular country and the church should not impose religion on the state. Each American has a right to bring up his child in the religion of his family.

My family immigrated to the US quite some time before World War II as well but they came from Romania and Algeria in 1905 before all the bad things started to happen. Romania killed off almost all of it's Jewish population and worked hand in hand with the Nazis and even today, most of the population is heavily aged and likely the Jewish population there will disappear in about 30 years. The Sephardic population of Romania is non existent now and I have yet to meet a fellow Romanian Jew of the Sephardic community from Bucharest, I guess I'm just one of those rare breeds.

America was never a Christian nation, the founding fathers were free masons and while some may have had a few Christian values, I think most were Deists for the most part.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2010, 12:21:59 PM »
the CofCC is not to be trusted. They're not just against left wing people. They equate left wing thought to Zionism (I still don't understand that) and so oppose zionism too.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2010, 01:06:25 PM »
the CofCC is not to be trusted. They're not just against left wing people. They equate left wing thought to Zionism (I still don't understand that) and so oppose zionism too.

This is one part of a video they put out about the Frankfurt School. The info is good even if you don't like the people who put it out. You need to watch Part 2 also to get a full picture of what the FS was about.

This video explains why the left uses the race card so much, and so effectively.