Author Topic: Iran issues fatwa against women with suntans  (Read 3319 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Iran issues fatwa against women with suntans
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 11:06:00 AM »
They should arrest that wigger-with-a-tan obama for being an illegitimate, sandniggersucking, communist ape.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 11:30:42 AM »
Iran issues fatwa against women with suntans:

So they do not have any fatwa against women with moontans.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 02:54:27 PM »
Iran issues fatwa against women with suntans:

So they do not have any fatwa against women with moontans.

Most of your posts make no sense but at least this one was funny.  :laugh:

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 06:27:57 PM »
Some drek must have told the Mamzerim Mullahs that "the Jews and the Zionists" own Coppertone!

:::D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 06:31:39 PM »
Most of the women will probably die from lack of vitamin D which means no more breeding machines for the Iranians.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 06:44:29 PM »
Tans are extremely unhealthy. I guess I agree with those pedophile mullahs on one issue after all.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 08:49:19 PM »
How would they get a tan, if they are not allowed to go outside without a burqa?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 08:54:49 PM »
Tans are extremely unhealthy. I guess I agree with those pedophile mullahs on one issue after all.

Not completely unhealthy but not exactly healthy either. I am very tanned because I have to work outside since I am a installer and locksmith. It's good for the skin to get sun for Vitamin D purposes but the only reason light skin will turn dark is melanin releases because of damaged DNA as a defense to the sun, so esentially the skin is only changing color due to damaged DNA which has to rebuild it's self and that's how one could develop cancer.

Contrary to popular belief, even black and brown skinned people can get skin cancer but the symptoms are not as easy to spot. Some of my skin is permanently tanned like on my arms and I worry about long term damage from this, but I am lucky that I don't burn.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 09:41:36 PM »
WI my dad has a deep permanent tan from working many years outside. Some of his friends have had skin cancer and he had some suspicious spots that were removed, but they weren't cancerous when tested. He's keeping everything monitored though. I think if you have an outside job like that then you should try to get your skin checked out fairly regularly just to make sure everything's still ok.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 05:44:12 AM »
"I'm gonna soak up the sun. Gonna tell everyone to lighten up. Gonna tell them that I......."

"We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun. With the stars we can reac with the starfish on the beach.."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 06:13:00 AM »
Like WI said you must have adequate vitamin D in the winter i take vitamin D  supplements
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 07:58:53 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 05:46:29 PM »

Not completely unhealthy but not exactly healthy either. I am very tanned because I have to work outside since I am a installer and locksmith. It's good for the skin to get sun for Vitamin D purposes but the only reason light skin will turn dark is melanin releases because of damaged DNA as a defense to the sun, so esentially the skin is only changing color due to damaged DNA which has to rebuild it's self and that's how one could develop cancer.

Contrary to popular belief, even black and brown skinned people can get skin cancer but the symptoms are not as easy to spot. Some of my skin is permanently tanned like on my arms and I worry about long term damage from this, but I am lucky that I don't burn.

But they are dangerous none other the less.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 07:38:59 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 07:44:18 PM »
It's an individual's personal business as to whether or not they choose to get a tan, smoke, own a firearm, or anything else that all the "experts" always tell us are "so bad for us".   >:(

I would seriously like to know what isn't bad for us that people enjoy doing!   >:(

I can name one thing that is very bad about anything which someone might suggest  is "good for me", or "healthy for me", and I can tell you exactly why it's bad and unhealthy!   :P

Usually the very same folks who are always putting forth "what is best for my health so I can live a longer, healthier lifestyle" are the same ones who at cocktail and pot parties talk about how "there are too many people alive today on the planet!"..."Something must be done to cut the population explosion!" "Our system is unsustainable because too many people are living longer today which puts a strain on our resources!"....etc. etc....     :o

Screw all the "do gooders" and screw the Mullahs too!   >:(   >:(   :P   ;D

My name is MassuhD, and I support this message!   :::D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 08:25:34 PM »
it appears suntanning is as dangerous as burning

http://www.skincancer.org/The-Dangers-of-Tanning.html

I walked 30 miles last Thursday and I got as dark as a Mexican and I am still pretty dark. I have a medium skin complexion but it appears that only people who are naturally dark have stronger defense in the sun. I don't know what kind of protection I have, as I mentioned, I don't burn and I don't use sun tan lotion so maybe I am lucky.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 08:37:18 PM »
It's an individual's personal business as to whether or not they choose to get a tan, smoke, own a firearm, or anything else that all the "experts" always tell us are "so bad for us".   >:(

I would seriously like to know what isn't bad for us that people enjoy doing!   >:(

I can name one thing that is very bad about anything which someone might suggest  is "good for me", or "healthy for me", and I can tell you exactly why it's bad and unhealthy!   :P

Usually the very same folks who are always putting forth "what is best for my health so I can live a longer, healthier lifestyle" are the same ones who at cocktail and pot parties talk about how "there are too many people alive today on the planet!"..."Something must be done to cut the population explosion!" "Our system is unsustainable because too many people are living longer today which puts a strain on our resources!"....etc. etc....     :o

Screw all the "do gooders" and screw the Mullahs too!   >:(   >:(   :P   ;D

My name is MassuhD, and I support this message!   :::D
:::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2010, 12:12:59 AM »
Tanning means that the skin has been damaged. You do not need to fry in order to get Vitamin D, especially if you have fair skin.