General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

ask normal atheist

<< < (5/15) > >>

Ben m:

--- Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on May 05, 2010, 03:54:17 PM ---Scientists today speak of the Laws of Physics.

As well they speak of the Laws governing Nature.

With each day comes more new discoveries and more knowledge of our world and the Universe, and these are infinite in scope and open ended.

Albert Einstein was not a degreed scientist, but rather a lay person who was in his own lifetime ridiculed and humiliated; his 'theories' labeled as 'preposterous'.

Today, it is considered 'common knowledge' that silicone is capable of storing memory in the form of electrical currents, yet for thousands of years this very concept would have been laughed at and rejected by the world's greatest scientific minds of the day.

One need only ask themself "Where did all of this come from?" ..."How did it all get here?"...How is it that all the Laws of Physics and Nature, known and yet to be known, were always here awaiting us? "

The answer becomes obvious that there exists A Higher Consciousness than our own.

The onus to prove that "there is no G-d" rests on the atheists and scientists; not on those who readily accept the existence of a reality far beyond our comprehension.

"The scientific method" is itself proven unreliable, and its results are continually superseded by the results of future testing, in an infinite chain of "scientific advancements" -- yet not once does it provide an answer to the question "Who made all of this, and why?"

Men who for millenia have recognized that there is a Higher Consciousness, a Supreme Being, a Creator, have used the only means available at their disposal - scripture and the spoken word - in their attempts to explain the unexplainable.

The 'atheists' would claim that there is no reason or meaning to anything, no Creation, no Supreme Mind, no realm of the metaphysical -- only Chaos Theory; all while spending their entire lives hoping that academic "Peer Review" will bestow honor, recognition, and wealth upon them for 'discovering' what was always here long before they ever existed, and will always exist long after their names and lives are forgotten.

--- End quote ---
i belive that there is logic in the creation of the universe butwhy god? there much easier way to explain this.

~Hanna~:
I have a question:

If you walk through a field and happen to come upon a computer, sitting on the ground.

Did someone create it? or did it just exist by chance?

Rubystars:
Normal atheist what is your position on the topics of abortion, euthanasia, and infanticide?

Ben m:

--- Quote from: ~Hanna~ on May 06, 2010, 10:25:14 AM ---I have a question:

If you walk through a field and happen to come upon a computer, sitting on the ground.

Did someone create it? or did it just exist by chance?

--- End quote ---
of course i would think that humans built this computer,i didn't said there is no god and thats it,what i said is that i want more proof Aand until then it is for me a nice fairy tale and nothing more.

Ben m:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on May 06, 2010, 11:31:47 AM ---Normal atheist what is your position on the topics of abortion, euthanasia, and infanticide?

--- End quote ---
1)my opinion of abortion if made up from two parameters:first we will need to consider the case.if the woman was raped for example i completely support her right to abort the fetus beacuse it is being unfair to make her gave birth to the child of her rapist (it is also have the chances of being gentical defective like the father).if she have an economic problem she have the right in my opinion to abort the fetus beacuse otherwise the chilld will live in poverty and mysery for the rest of his life.the second parameter is race.we should encourage abortion in nigroes and muslims to postponed the birth of our enemy's future generation.on the contray we need to make harder criteria for white women who wish to abort their fetsuses.
2) i fully support euthensia for terminally desased people,geneticaly defect people and people with more then 80% disability beacuse to keep them alive serves nothing more then cruelty towards them.
3)i think it is good infantycide is outside the law and i think people who think otherwise (i don't even think such people exist) are sick and deformed.if you are not in israel please enter israeli news site in english like english ynet and you will find a plague her in israel of child abuses,rapes and murders (multiple cases every day).and to think this was until recent years the only country when you could walk out at 2 am salone and still feel safe and comfortable >:(.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version