Author Topic: 2 Afghan men honor raped lol  (Read 471 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
2 Afghan men honor raped lol
« on: May 10, 2010, 10:02:42 AM »
the quranvermin are too funny        

Two Afghan Men "Honor Raped"

(Jowzjan Province, Afghanistan) Two sons of local officials were honor raped by angry local farmers.

According to local media reports, a man named Yama, the 30-year-old son of the Jowzjan governor, and his friend Hashmatullah, the 28-year-old son of the provincial police chief, was seen by local herdsmen having sex with 24-year old Shokreya and 22-year-old Jamila.

The herdsmen allegedly stole the men's guns and money and gang raped them in retribution for the 'dishonor' they had committed by having sex with the two young women.

"The farmers tore the clothes of the two young men with sickles and raped them," a local official told Pajhwok Afghan News. The herdsmen later described to local organizations that the attack was an 'honor rape.'

As the story goes, the two men were left naked in the desert, only to return home covered by the women's burqas and unable to sit down due to their injuries.

Sore backside vigilante justice is apparently not enough for the local population. They also want prosecution of the two sons. 

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/202390.php
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: 2 Afghan men honor raped lol
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 10:10:30 AM »
Such a beautiful religion and culture.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 10:21:53 AM »
Such a beautiful religion and culture.
Islam is like one big Borat movie
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 10:23:47 AM »
What they also don't say is the "farmers"(opium poppy?) probably killed the two girls who these men had sex with.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 10:24:23 AM »
True

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 11:00:08 AM »
Rape?

I bet they liked it.