Author Topic: Israel to erect monument to Red Army WWII victory  (Read 9460 times)

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
Re: Israel to erect monument to Red Army WWII victory
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2010, 02:00:19 PM »
contact his spirit? well thats new. anyway i hope the eu will collapse on its own.

Yes it is indeed very, very, very shocking, but true!!

At the Hague tribunal the teams of juridical experts are so desperate, that they are trying to contact Shitler because they can not prove the indictments from the accusation against Serb politicians!

On 20 April (Shitler’s birthday) and 29 April (the day when he died) allot of juridical experts are present at the court. Why such ceremonies only on those days? They are so desperate!

Probably by means of witchcraft they want behind the scenes, to obtain information from Shitler on how to solve the problems with the Serbs! This is not a coincidence but a real satanic ritual, which occurs at the Hague!
Serb politicians who are being trailed in the Hague declared that many functionaries of the Hague tribunal worship Shitler! To some European organizations Adolf Shitler is still a political idol!  Serbs from the Hague said that they will again crush Hitler's followers again just like in 1945!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 02:18:59 PM by Novakovic »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2010, 04:02:45 PM »
Stalin's global spiritual (to this day) and physical Holocaust against the Jewish people is worse than Hitler's Holocaust against the Jewish people.
i couldn't have been said it better.all the people that said hitler was worst than stalin are fakes.at least at some point hitler support the idea of an independenet jewish state.honestly i can't understand why a jew (or any human being in that case) would even considering joining communism as they are more dangerous and degenerastes even from islam.

Hitler didn't support a Jewish state, he even made a reference in Mein Kampf critisizing Israels existence. Hitler hated the Jews and wanted to do anything he could to rid them from Germany. I don't t hink that's a good comparison at all. Stalin was evil because he destroyed the Jews not just physically but spiritually as well. Communism was largely sympathetic to the Arabs, where do you think they got all their weapons from? It's no surprise that almost all the Arab countries are armed with former Soviet weapons.
well,hitler didn't criticised israel's existence in the mein kampf beacuse at that time israel didn't existed.

Actually Hitler was very clear on what he thought of Zionism in Mein Kampf, he specifically stated that "Jews do not want a Jewish state, or a homeland, but a base of operations for criminal purposes while they remain global". I can get the direct quote. Hitler hated the Jewish people and the concept of a Zionist state, he had no intention of ever allowing a Jewish state. The only intention he ever had was originally to deport Jews from Germany to Madagascar and then the 3rd reich openly started throwing the Jews in deathcamps. Where do you think "Neuterai Karta" got the concept of opposing Israel as a state? That is insulting for you to claim Hitler was pro Jewish and I am starting to think you are not Israeli or even Jewish if you are defending Hitler.
when exactly i dfeneded him? what i am saying is that he is far less worse than stalin beacuse if stalin ruled the entire world half of the world would be dead by now and i am not so sure what will happen to the other half.

These are Hitlers very own words what he said about a Jewish state. Maybe you should reexamine what you "believe".

"The Jew’s domination in the state seems so assured that now not only can he call himself a Jew again, but he ruthlessly admits his ultimate national and political designs. A section of his race openly owns itself to be a foreign people, yet even here they lie. For while the Zionists try to make the rest of the world believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn’t even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organization for their international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2010, 09:22:49 PM »
Footnotes, anyone?

Sources for quotes like these should be annotated.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2010, 09:25:11 PM »
Footnotes, anyone?

Sources for quotes like these should be annotated.

Wikipedia says it's Chapter 11
Volume One - A Reckoning
Chapter XI: Nation and Race

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2010, 12:56:05 AM »
contact his spirit? well thats new. anyway i hope the eu will collapse on its own.

Yes it is indeed very, very, very shocking, but true!!

At the Hague tribunal the teams of juridical experts are so desperate, that they are trying to contact Shitler because they can not prove the indictments from the accusation against Serb politicians!

On 20 April (Shitler’s birthday) and 29 April (the day when he died) allot of juridical experts are present at the court. Why such ceremonies only on those days? They are so desperate!

Probably by means of witchcraft they want behind the scenes, to obtain information from Shitler on how to solve the problems with the Serbs! This is not a coincidence but a real satanic ritual, which occurs at the Hague!
Serb politicians who are being trailed in the Hague declared that many functionaries of the Hague tribunal worship Shitler! To some European organizations Adolf Shitler is still a political idol!  Serbs from the Hague said that they will again crush Hitler's followers again just like in 1945!
i have only one thing to say about hague i hope that they city would be underwater in the next fifty years!!
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2010, 12:57:45 AM »
Stalin's global spiritual (to this day) and physical Holocaust against the Jewish people is worse than Hitler's Holocaust against the Jewish people.
i couldn't have been said it better.all the people that said hitler was worst than stalin are fakes.at least at some point hitler support the idea of an independenet jewish state.honestly i can't understand why a jew (or any human being in that case) would even considering joining communism as they are more dangerous and degenerastes even from islam.

Hitler didn't support a Jewish state, he even made a reference in Mein Kampf critisizing Israels existence. Hitler hated the Jews and wanted to do anything he could to rid them from Germany. I don't t hink that's a good comparison at all. Stalin was evil because he destroyed the Jews not just physically but spiritually as well. Communism was largely sympathetic to the Arabs, where do you think they got all their weapons from? It's no surprise that almost all the Arab countries are armed with former Soviet weapons.
well,hitler didn't criticised israel's existence in the mein kampf beacuse at that time israel didn't existed.

Actually Hitler was very clear on what he thought of Zionism in Mein Kampf, he specifically stated that "Jews do not want a Jewish state, or a homeland, but a base of operations for criminal purposes while they remain global". I can get the direct quote. Hitler hated the Jewish people and the concept of a Zionist state, he had no intention of ever allowing a Jewish state. The only intention he ever had was originally to deport Jews from Germany to Madagascar and then the 3rd reich openly started throwing the Jews in deathcamps. Where do you think "Neuterai Karta" got the concept of opposing Israel as a state? That is insulting for you to claim Hitler was pro Jewish and I am starting to think you are not Israeli or even Jewish if you are defending Hitler.
when exactly i dfeneded him? what i am saying is that he is far less worse than stalin beacuse if stalin ruled the entire world half of the world would be dead by now and i am not so sure what will happen to the other half.

These are Hitlers very own words what he said about a Jewish state. Maybe you should reexamine what you "believe".

"The Jew’s domination in the state seems so assured that now not only can he call himself a Jew again, but he ruthlessly admits his ultimate national and political designs. A section of his race openly owns itself to be a foreign people, yet even here they lie. For while the Zionists try to make the rest of the world believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn’t even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organization for their international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks."
i never deny what he wrote in the main kampf
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2010, 02:10:58 AM »

No you merely endorsed it.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2010, 08:18:19 AM »

No you merely endorsed it.
i never endorsed it

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2010, 08:19:24 AM »
There were 9 million Jews in continental Europe in 1939. If Red army was not defeating the Nazis they ALL would be killed. I dont see anything wrong to honor people who defeated the Nazi beast. Hundreds of thousands of Jews fought in Red army.

Thats idiotic statement.
99% of Muslims give the rest a bad name.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2010, 10:12:55 AM »
There were 9 million Jews in continental Europe in 1939. If Red army was not defeating the Nazis they ALL would be killed. I dont see anything wrong to honor people who defeated the Nazi beast. Hundreds of thousands of Jews fought in Red army.

So do non-Jewish lives mean nothing to you? Stalin murdered millions too. Regardless of whether some of what he did had a good effect, he doesn't deserve credit for any of it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2010, 11:04:45 AM »
The Israel authorities who are interested in raising such victory monuments for red army and democratic armies shall raise them with their own money at red square, near Liberty Island and near Trafalgar Square. I mean if they are really interested.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2010, 11:20:10 AM »

So do non-Jewish lives mean nothing to you? Stalin murdered millions too. Regardless of whether some of what he did had a good effect, he doesn't deserve credit for any of it.
1) Hitler considered Slavic people as lower race and slaves. If Nazis were winning they would kill tens of milions Russians as well (in addition to tens of millions he killed during the warfare).
2) Monument is not to Stalin but to Red Army.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2010, 11:20:54 AM »
Stalin would have eliminated the European Jewry even faster than Hitler tried to do.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2010, 11:24:08 AM »
And the Global Jewry too..

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2010, 11:46:37 AM »
Hashem willing, such things were never to happen again, so everyone developed/copied nukes except Iran so far, before the things are really to happen.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2010, 11:55:15 AM »
1) Hitler considered Slavic people as lower race and slaves. If Nazis were winning they would kill tens of milions Russians as well (in addition to tens of millions he killed during the warfare).

Exatcly! If the Nazis would conquer Russia, Russians would be exterminated in occupied Russia. As soon as the Nazis invaded Serbia, extermination camps for Serbs, Jews and Gypsies were opened. The Nazis would do the same thing in Russia. Thank G-d they did not manage to invade Russia. But the communist policy towards the Russians, was Nazi oriented policy.

I respect all true Russian patriots who honestly defended Russia, unfortunately under the red uniform. The leaders of the red army and the communist government were evil and do not deserve a monument. The naive Russians thought that they are serving their country, but actually Russia went down the toilet during the communists. The communists are to be compared to Nazis. Both of them were killers!

So the monument should be exclusively dedicated to the Russian soldiers who were fighting for their country and not to the communists criminal leaders, who gave sick orders, like to rape and kill people. To bad the monument is dedicated to reds. If they decide to create a monument, then it should be dedicated only to the Russian soldiers and not to the reds and communism.  

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2010, 12:41:54 PM »

Thats idiotic statement.

The red army didn't liberate the Jews, and that's insulting that you would think they did. Maybe you should study your history, the Soviets weren't heros by any means, it's equivalent to the crusades when the Jews were in the middle of a war between the Catholics and the Muslims. By all means if you want to worship a communist, go wave a star with sickle flag and hail comrade stalin if you think he's such a hero. I'm sure the families of millions of others who died under Stalin will greet you with open arms, mind you many of those numbers include Jews who were murdered and exiled to Siberia by Stalin. No Jew should ever call a communist a hero.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2010, 12:43:51 PM »

Maybe you forgot how many Slavs were actually used by Hitler, how about the Ustache Croatians who were slavs? The Polish, and many others. Hitler definitely made exceptions if it meant killing Jews.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2010, 12:46:08 PM »
Maybe you forgot how many Slavs were actually used by Hitler, how about the Ustache Croatians who were slavs? The Polish, and many others. Hitler definitely made exceptions if it meant killing Jews.

Anti-Russian Slav were tolerated by Hitler.
The pro-Russian Slavs were exterminated by the Nazis.
Remeber the Nazis murdered 27 million Russians during WW2!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2010, 12:50:26 PM »

Anti-Russian Slav were tolerated by Hitler.
The pro-Russian Slavs were exterminated by the Nazis.
Remeber the Nazis murdered 27 million Russians during WW2!

But yet we're putting up monuments to the people that arm our enemies and caused many more of us to perish, i'm still trying to figure out that logic.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2010, 12:51:08 PM »

But yet we're putting up monuments to the people that arm our enemies and caused many more of us to perish, i'm still trying to figure out that logic.

Do you consider Russia as your enemy?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2010, 12:52:07 PM »

Thats idiotic statement.

The red army didn't liberate the Jews, and that's insulting that you would think they did. Maybe you should study your history, the Soviets weren't heros by any means, it's equivalent to the crusades when the Jews were in the middle of a war between the Catholics and the Muslims. By all means if you want to worship a communist, go wave a star with sickle flag and hail comrade stalin if you think he's such a hero. I'm sure the families of millions of others who died under Stalin will greet you with open arms, mind you many of those numbers include Jews who were murdered and exiled to Siberia by Stalin. No Jew should ever call a communist a hero.

You name it. Some Red Army wings finished SS work in several villages and cities in Western Russia, shooting Jews and massacres to local populations. One should not forget that Hitler and Stalin were similar characters with different views and similar goals. Both were anti-semitic. But Stalin was not as cruelly organized as the Nazis. If he had been as organized, there wouldn't be anymore Jews in Eastern Europe.

from wikipedia:
On May 7, 1934, the Presidium of the General Executive Committee accepted the decree on its transformation into the Jewish Autonomous Region within the Russian Federation. In 1938, with formation of the Khabarovsk Territory, the Jewish Autonomous Region (JAR) was included in its structure.[17]

According to Joseph Stalin's national policy, each of the national groups that formed the Soviet Union would receive a territory in which to pursue cultural autonomy in a socialist framework. In that sense, it also responded to two supposed threats to the Soviet state:

1. Judaism, which ran counter to official state policy of atheism
   2. Zionism — the advocacy of a Jewish national state in Palestine — which countered Soviet views of nationalism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

That was nothing but a mass deportation and concentration of Jews.

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2010, 12:54:56 PM »
Stalin would have eliminated the European Jewry even faster than Hitler tried to do.
Why he did not eliminate them during 30 years of his reign then? Just one order and all Soviet Jews would be killed.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2010, 01:00:50 PM »
Why he did not eliminate them during 30 years of his reign then? Just one order and all Soviet Jews would be killed.
beacuse he wanted to concentrate them first in a mass extermination camp-biroubidzan.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2010, 01:01:15 PM »
It's a fact that he was planning to do that just before he died.