Author Topic: Elena Kagan MUST be a saintly person, she had an "ORTHODOX" BAT MITZVAH....  (Read 8957 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I received this in an email from one of my Neuterei Karta Left wing K*kes.
I FAIL to see what this EVIL witch having a "Bat Mitzvah" makes her good, since she collabrated with ENEMIES.
IMO, She is a FAIL, an Aider of ENEMIES. And ANY Jew here that would stand for this evil ERAV RAV hater of America-YOU are MY enemy, and a huge Enemy to Israel, since this SWINE takes up the ARAB MOSLEM NAZIS.
==========================================
Kagan’s bat mitzvah was “watershed moment.”

Elena Kagan was Lincoln Square’s first bat mitzvah.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stewart Ain
Staff Writer

Elena Kagan, President Barack Obama’s nominee for the Supreme Court, wanted a bat mitzvah when she turned 12. But that simply was not done in May 1973 at Lincoln Square Synagogue, the Orthodox congregation to which the Kagan family belonged.

“I remember she was very definite,” recalled Rabbi Shlomo Riskin, the congregation’s spiritual leader. “She came to me and very much wanted it; she was very strong about it. She wanted to recite a Haftorah like the boys, and she wanted her bat mitzvah on a Saturday morning.”

Never having officiated at a bat mitzvah before, Rabbi Riskin said he had to “figure out what to do for a bat mitzvah. ... I was playing it by ear.”

He said he “could not give her everything” she wanted. For instance, Rabbi Riskin said she could have her bat mitzvah on a Friday night, not a Saturday morning. And instead of reciting a Haftorah, she chanted, in Hebrew, selections from the Book of Ruth.

“I was very proud of her,” he said. “She did very well. After that, we did bat mitzvahs all the time. ... She was part of my education. This was for us a watershed moment.”

Not only was Kagan a trailblazer at Lincoln Square Synagogue, but she would go on to become the first woman dean of the Harvard Law School and the first woman U.S. Solicitor General, the country’s top litigator, a position she currently holds.

Sherwood Goffin, Lincoln Square’s cantor for the past 45 years, said the Kagans lived within walking distance of the synagogue on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. He was Elena’s bat mitzvah tutor and recalls that she was a “wonderful student — serious, sincere, motivated and very bright. She was a very good Hebrew student, even though classes were only twice a week. She was in the school for three or four years.”

At her bat mitzvah, he said, “she spoke about Ruth, gave an analysis of the book and said what being a Bat Torah meant to her. Back then we didn’t call it a bat mitzvah, we called it a Bat Torah ceremony.”

Cantor Goffin said the Kagans joined the synagogue when the congregation began an outreach to the unaffiliated in the community and began a Hebrew school.

“We were the first ones to do outreach, and the Kagans were among the first to get involved,” he said. “The outreach was to people of all backgrounds and many of them became ‘frum’ [observant] afterwards. ... The Kagans came to many different events.”

Sometime thereafter the Kagans, both the children of immigrants, left Lincoln Square Synagogue and joined the West End Synagogue, a Reconstructionist congregation across the street. Fran Hoffinger, a synagogue vice president, said Elena’s father, Robert, a lawyer, was soon elected to serve as a trustee. And she said he and his wife, Gloria, were regular attendees.

“They were lovely people and unfortunately both are now deceased,” she said.

By the time the Kagans joined West End Synagogue, Elena was pursuing her legal career after having attended Hunter College Elementary and High School. At her graduation from the high school in 1977, she received the Distinguished Alumni Award.

“In my family, it was better than getting the Nobel Prize,” she is quoted as saying on the Hunter College Web site.

Her mother taught at Hunter Elementary for many years until her retirement in 1991, and her brother, Irving, teaches constitutional law in the high school.

“Some of my favorite teachers were from the social studies department, and I credit them with introducing me to American history, which today is one of my passions,” Kagan said, according to the Hunter College Web site.

Hunter President Jennifer Raab, who attended Hunter High School and Harvard Law School with Kagan, said this week that the “entire Hunter College community take(s) great pride” in Kagan’s nomination.

Kagan earned degrees at Princeton University and Oxford University in England before graduating from Harvard Law School in 1986.

She worked as a clerk for U.S. Court of Appeals Judge Abner Mikva and Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall before entering the practice of law for two years in 1989. She then taught law at the University of Chicago before joining the Clinton administration in 1995.

Asked to recall an incident that provides some insight into Elena Kagan’s personality, Rabbi Riskin said it happened at a dinner at the synagogue immediately after Kagan’s bat mitzvah.

The dinner was hosted by the boy whose bar mitzvah was the following morning.

“The bar mitzvah boy’s parents were divorced, but both sides got together for the meal in the shul,” Rabbi Riskin said.

While they dined in a ground-floor room, the rabbi said he and Cantor Goffin were in the third-floor social hall having dinner with congregants. At one point, both men decided to drop in on the bar mitzvah boy and his parents to extend their greetings.

“We went downstairs and the bar mitzvah boy wasn’t there,” Rabbi Riskin said. “While I was looking for him someone told me that he had been sitting next to his maternal grandmother when his paternal grandmother came over and said he should be at his father’s table. There was then a big tug of war and the boy was caught in the middle.”

Rabbi Riskin said he then decided to return to his dinner and was “walking upstairs when I heard sobs coming from the darkened sanctuary. It was the bar mitzvah boy crying. I spoke with him and brought him downstairs. I remember Elena Kagan walking over to him. She was his friend and had been invited to the dinner. She took over comforting him, and when I left them, he was sitting next to her at her table.”

Cantor Goffin said he remembers that incident a little differently, but vividly recalls Kagan’s reaction to seeing her friend upset.

“Elena went over and asked him to sit down,” Cantor Goffin said. “She comforted him and showed him a great deal of compassion and concern. This is the Elena Kagan people should think of when she is being considered for nomination to the Supreme Court.”

Rabbi Riskin said he has not been in touch with Kagan over the years but said he believes she would be a good addition to the court.

“She was a leader, she was smart and sensitive. I can’t think of greater attributes for the Supreme Court than being smart and sensitive.”
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 09:39:45 PM by Mishmaat »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Seems to be, that Mrs. Kagan is a very egoistic and strong person. For her her own will is more important than the rules of her religion and she has the guts to get what she wants. For shure there is not nice tea drinking with her.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I am ashamed at some of her statements. I happen to have a very respected Chabad Rabbi with the name Kagan..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline frumyid

• Junior JTFer
ok, so explain me this:

Your TOS reads:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

So how does AsheDina get away with her comment, including of course calling someone with whom she disagrees a K*ke? Does that mean that I could do the same if I wanted to? Or that she has some special privilege that exempts her from the TOS?

Just interested

As for the rest of you who are either ignorant of or exempt from torah requirements against lashon hara, Ms. Kagan is respected by every expert judicial critic, including the Volokh group which is made up of a group who are at least as conservative and at least as intelligent as you.

And while you're at it, why don't you provide the name of ONE rabbi who approves of your lashon hara. I've challenged AsheDina and M ben D, but neither of them has yet done so.

I am ashamed at some of her statements. I happen to have a very respected Chabad Rabbi with the name Kagan..
Have you told your rabbi to read MadJewess?   Did you notice that HaRav Shlomo Riskin gives his approval? Do you know what that means?

look, folks, I don't care what you believe as long as you aren't claiming to be good Jews at the same time as you're breaking the fundamental laws of Torah. If HaRav Riskin approves of Kagan's nomination, it is HALACHICALLY FORBIDDEN for any yid with lesser standing to publicly oppose it.  So which of you claim to be Rav Riskin's equal?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
'frumkid'

There has been much disagreement concerning the use of the derogatory term 'K*ke'.. I personally am against using the word because it is offensive to all Jews... But there are some here at JTF who say it is OK to use the term against Self-Hating Jews. While it is not clear what Elena Kagan is it is appearing that her Jewish values are not important to her.

I do not know and I do not comment on things I do not know...

My Rabbis all know my political leaning is to the Right. Over Shabbat lunch yesterday most in my minyan appeared to agree with me concerning Israeli politics. Most in my minyan originally supported the evil Obama, but over this last year there is not a single Yid in my minyan who supports Mr. O any more...

Each individual is judged on his own merits... JTF has people from all walks of life... I myself am a Baal Teshuva and I am doing very well on my path towards full observance. There are many very righteous JTF members... While it may surprise you you may just discover that WE are right and you are wrong about what the Jewish people need to do to end this exile..

Yesterday I re-read my Chofetz Chaim and there are times when speaking against a person is REQUIRED... Especially in situations where life and death is concerned...

Here is a good link to the laws of Lashon Hara if you are interested...

http://www.torah.org/learning/halashon/chapter1.html

http://www.torah.org/learning/halashon/chapter10.html?print=1

hot Lashon Hara Review: Part 3
I. Circumstances Under Which Speaking Lashon Hara is Permitted
In "Chafetz Chaim: A Lesson a Day" p. 132, Rabbi Yitzchak Berkowitz lists the major categories of constructive purposes for which Lashon Hara may be spoken:

1. To influence the subject to improve by discussing his faults with someone who can help him.
   2. To prevent someone from being harmed by the subject, or help someone who was already harmed by the subject.
   3. To help end a dispute between individuals which could escalate to the community level.
   4. To help others learn from the subject's mistakes.

II. The Seven Conditions
Before speaking Lashon Hara for a constructive purpose, the following seven conditions must be met:

1. The information spoken must be completely true and witnessed or verified by the speaker. If it is impossible to verify the information yet necessary that it be passed on, the speaker must preface his remarks with a warning that the information is only hearsay and not definitely true.

2. The issue must be a problem (e.g. transgression, relevant character flaw or bad behavior) from an objective viewpoint, not merely a preference or sensitivity. (For example, if a store openly encourages shoppers to sample the new grape shipment, and someone takes a few grapes rather than exactly one, it would be incorrect to consider him "greedy" or "a thief.")

3. The speaker must first rebuke the subject directly, in a kind and gentle way which is likely to have an influence. (If the subject will not listen to any rebuke, or if trying to rebuke him can make the Lashon Hara ineffective, refer to ch. 10 in Hilchot Lashon Hara and ch. 9 in Hilchot Rechilut for the Chafetz Chaim's treatment of the subject.)

4. The information cannot be exaggerated or embellished, even if it's the only way to get the listener to heed the information.

5. The intention of the speaker must be purely to help in the situation, not to degrade the subject or cause him shame.

6. If the constructive purpose intended by the speaker can be achieved in a way other than speaking Lashon Hara, the speaker should resort to that other method.

7. Any damage that is caused to the subject as a result of the Lashon Hara should not exceed that which would be decreed by a Beit Din (Jewish court) if the case were reviewed there. This is difficult to evaluate, so that situations that impact the livelihood or other areas of the subject should be referred to a Beit Din.

When someone either speaks or requests Lashon Hara for constructive purposes, they should state the constructive purpose. Otherwise, the other party in the conversation will think they are speaking Lashon Hara without any halachic justification.

Also, it would be foolish to include the subject's enemies in a constructive discussion. Not only would they be unlikely to have truly constructive intentions in handling the information, but hey might also add false or exaggerated information to the con versation due to their strong feelings against the subject.

Finally, it is important to think about the listener of the Lashon Hara. It is forbidden for the listener to believe or accept the information as true; they can only suspect the information in order to take proper precautions or to bring the issue to a Beit Din for resolution. Also, it would be forbidden for the listener to carelessly circulate the Lashon Hara out of anger or disgust, since that would violate condition (5) above. When possible, the speaker should preface his remarks with instructions reflecting these concerns; if the listener would not heed such instructions, the speaker should consult his Rabbinic authority before relating the Lashon Hara.

III. Additional Guidelines for Speaking Lashon Hara
When someone either speaks or requests Lashon Hara for constructive purposes, they should state the constructive purpose. Otherwise, the other party in the conversation will think they are speaking Lashon Hara without any halachic justification.

Also, it would be foolish to include the subject's enemies in a constructive discussion. Not only would they be unlikely to have truly constructive intentions in handling the information, but hey might also add false or exaggerated information to the con versation due to their strong feelings against the subject.

Finally, it is important to think about the listener of the Lashon Hara. It is forbidden for the listener to believe or accept the information as true; they can only suspect the information in order to take proper precautions or to bring the issue to a Beit Din for resolution. Also, it would be forbidden for the listener to carelessly circulate the Lashon Hara out of anger or disgust, since that would violate condition 5, to have purely constructive intent. When possible, the speaker should preface his remarks with instructions reflecting these concerns; if the listener would not heed such instructions, the speaker should consult a Rabbi.

I attempt to follow these rules. Often I have personally rebuked groups {like NK} before I have spoken of them in a derogatory manner... I also do not believe stories I read here unless I have heard from others also.. And there are gossip stories which I ignore all together..

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/jewfaq/speech.htm
When Tale-Bearing is Allowed

There are a few exceptional circumstances when tale-bearing is allowed, or even required.  Most notably, tale-bearing is required in a Jewish court of law, because it is a mitzvah to give testimony and that mitzvah overrides the general prohibition against tale-bearing.  Thus, a person is required to reveal information, even if it is something that was explicitly told in confidence, even if it will harm a person, in a Jewish court of law.

A person is also required to reveal information to protect a person from immediate, serious harm.  For example, if a person hears that others are plotting to kill someone, he is required to reveal this information.  That is another reason why the commandment not to go about as a tale-bearer is juxtaposed with "you shall not stand aside while your fellow's blood is shed".

In limited circumstances, one is also permitted to reveal information if someone is entering into a relationship that he would not enter if he knew certain information.  For example, it may be permissible to tell a person that his prospective business partner is untrustworthy, or that a prospective spouse has a disease.  This exception is subject to significant and complex limitations; however, if those limitations are satisfied, the person with the information is required to reveal it.

In all of these exceptions, a person is not permitted to reveal information if the same objective could be fulfilled without revealing information.  For example, if you could talk a person out of marrying for reasons other than the disease, you may not reveal the disease.

PS: Just because Rabbi Shlomo Riskin gives his approval doesn't mean everyone has to agree with his opinion. Even in matters of Halacha there are some Rabbis who say one way, and other Rabbis who say others. Just open up your Talmud {if you have one} and read about the great differences of opinions of the Rabbis. Today there is no single leading Rabbi who's word is universal in the Jewish world. Only when Moshiach comes will we witness such Jewish unity. Today there are many Great Rabbis with different opinions.

You say it is HALACHICALLY FORBIDDEN to disagree with a Rabbi... Please bring us the Halacha from Shulchan Oruch, or from any source... Thank you..

« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 12:52:03 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
frumyid,

Let me also take this opportunity to rebuke you for your poor treatment of our friend AsheDina. While she may not be on the lofty level of Emmunah which you are and maybe she is not quite as Shomer Shabbat as you... But she is a woman who loves the Jewish people. She is frightened to death of the prospect of the Jewish people being stuck in exile much longer. I have had my disagreements with her on some topics but it doesn't stop me from loving her Pintele Yid...

I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Please apologize for the things which you have said which hurt our sister AsheDina. It will certainly be a step in making things better between us. As a Religious Zionist Jew I do long for Jewish Unity... Maybe you can be an example of how we can forgive each other..

http://ohr.edu/this_week/the_human_side_of_the_story/586

http://www.torah.org/learning/perceptions/5769/shemos.html
It baffled Mark Twain in his time. “What is the secret of their immortality?” he asked, and if he knew the answer, he didn’t tell. However, according to Kabbalah, it is called Raza d’Mehimnusa—the Mystery of Faith, as in, the secret basis of Jewish faith. Most Jews are probably not even aware of it, or even sense it.

Some refer to it as the pintele yid, that tiny Jewish spark within each Jew that can’t be extinguished as long the person is alive. Indeed, it is responsible for bringing Jews back from the brink of spiritual extinction, often as the result of some of the most bizarre of circumstances that we call Hashgochah Pratis—Divine Providence.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 01:06:43 PM by muman613 »

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
Mumar, I have reason to believe that "frumyid" is not all he claims to be. I will say no more than that for the time being.

Incidentally, isn't Rabbi Riskin and Lincoln Square "Modern Orthodox", with all that that entails?
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
SHE THEN WENT TO RECONSTRUCTIONIST TEMPLE THATS THE SAME AS WORSHIPING BAAL,  DAGAN, WOTAN OR ZUES
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
ok, so explain me this:

Your TOS reads:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

So how does AsheDina get away with her comment, including of course calling someone with whom she disagrees a K*ke? Does that mean that I could do the same if I wanted to? Or that she has some special privilege that exempts her from the TOS?

Just interested

As for the rest of you who are either ignorant of or exempt from torah requirements against lashon hara, Ms. Kagan is respected by every expert judicial critic, including the Volokh group which is made up of a group who are at least as conservative and at least as intelligent as you.

And while you're at it, why don't you provide the name of ONE rabbi who approves of your lashon hara. I've challenged AsheDina and M ben D, but neither of them has yet done so.

Have you told your rabbi to read MadJewess?   Did you notice that HaRav Shlomo Riskin gives his approval? Do you know what that means?

look, folks, I don't care what you believe as long as you aren't claiming to be good Jews at the same time as you're breaking the fundamental laws of Torah. If HaRav Riskin approves of Kagan's nomination, it is HALACHICALLY FORBIDDEN for any yid with lesser standing to publicly oppose it.  So which of you claim to be Rav Riskin's equal?

GARBAGE.
Religious Jew, MY ASS.
Kagan is an AVOWED SOCIALIST- an ENEMY to the Jewish people.

GO AHEAD AND TOS ME, and keep the Frump here!!!!!!! >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
He says he is SATMAR,
So...lets see... Is he Neuterei Karta?? Well, we know how people feel about them......among many of our constituents, inc MASADA.

He disrespects David Ben Moshe, he has disrestpected "Jewish American Patriot" He has disrespected my excellent sister and friend in Israel, Mama Mitzvah..who, BTW Has handed out our Jews Just Wanna Have Guns, and all of our other videos that I have made to encorage the people in Israel,. and this DREK is busy FIGHTING ME. ME.

IF THAT is the way he treats fellow Jews, then WE ARE DOOMED.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
AND ANOTHER THING:
Jews holding office OUTSIDE of Israel. IT IS AGAINST Halacha, and this DREK is FOR her. This ANIMAL considers this CREEP and ENEMY Communist to be a Jew, this explains this sorry ass.

Also Explains why we will be ousted from America before even we MAKE Aliyah.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I agree with AsheDina. We cannot allow Jews to hold office outside of Israel especially in America!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
frumyid,

Let me also take this opportunity to rebuke you for your poor treatment of our friend AsheDina. While she may not be on the lofty level of Emmunah which you are and maybe she is not quite as Shomer Shabbat as you... But she is a woman who loves the Jewish people. She is frightened to death of the prospect of the Jewish people being stuck in exile much longer. I have had my disagreements with her on some topics but it doesn't stop me from loving her Pintele Yid...

I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Please apologize for the things which you have said which hurt our sister AsheDina. It will certainly be a step in making things better between us. As a Religious Zionist Jew I do long for Jewish Unity... Maybe you can be an example of how we can forgive each other..

http://ohr.edu/this_week/the_human_side_of_the_story/586

http://www.torah.org/learning/perceptions/5769/shemos.html
It baffled Mark Twain in his time. “What is the secret of their immortality?” he asked, and if he knew the answer, he didn’t tell. However, according to Kabbalah, it is called Raza d’Mehimnusa—the Mystery of Faith, as in, the secret basis of Jewish faith. Most Jews are probably not even aware of it, or even sense it.

Some refer to it as the pintele yid, that tiny Jewish spark within each Jew that can’t be extinguished as long the person is alive. Indeed, it is responsible for bringing Jews back from the brink of spiritual extinction, often as the result of some of the most bizarre of circumstances that we call Hashgochah Pratis—Divine Providence.

Thanks, I will forgive him, but all that he does is HARASS me and my friends---- ALL JEWS
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I agree with AsheDina. We cannot allow Jews to hold office outside of Israel especially in America!!!

Well, YSTI: Look at what they are doing, so are we all supposed to line up to go to the ovens?
Or shall we be as the Macabees?
I choose to point out EVIL, it does NOT matter to me, if they are a Jew OR a gentile- evil is evil, Jews in office in America has been DISASTEROUS.  As for my blog, the MORON here, frump, seems to NOT see that my blog is vehemently AGAINST ALL of these leaders, AND, he called me a "Right Wing Coward"  Means that he is LEFT WING.
So, THATS OK, but NOT ok for ME to point out evil drek.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Quote from: AsheDina link=topic=45832.msg438715#msg438715
[/quote
GARBAGE.
Religious Jew, MY donkey.
Kagan is an AVOWED SOCIALIST- an ENEMY to the Jewish people.

GO AHEAD AND TOS ME, and keep the Frump here!!!!!!! >:(
AsheDina you ain't going nowhere!! Your staying right here on JTF with us. If the shvartza President is nominating this witch she has to be a Socialist or at the very least a radical liberal. It's all well and fine that she is a Jew and the rabbi gave her his blessing so let him vote for her himself. People need to think on their own and not listen to clergy when it comes to political issues. If the rabbi was in Israel and advising on policy there it would be a different story... The only time I would ever listen to clergy on a political issue is if it were for a local election and even then I would not compromise my values for anyone.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
There are Jews and then there are Kikes.  Jews are conservative and patriotic, not only to Israel but to the host country they are residing in.  Kikes are patriotic to neither.   How can you trust anyone that is against their own, Israel and the nation that is hosting them?
David Ben Moshe

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
What does FRUMP say about Israel being a JEWISH state??

Come on frum, lemme see your true colors.....
I believe he is N.K. The NKs believe in the Holocaust...can you imagine.. YET, they are SO WILLING to hand their own people in Israel to the chopping block of the A-rabs who OUTNUMBER THEM.
Creeps!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
  :P   Kagan was just named the Monsanto Carpet Poster Girl of 2010!   :P

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  :P   Kagan was just named the Monsanto Carpet Poster Girl of 2010!   :P

Thx, Massuh, knew I could count on you to calm me down  ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
There are Jews and then there are Kikes.  Jews are conservative and patriotic, not only to Israel but to the host country they are residing in.  Kikes are patriotic to neither.   How can you trust anyone that is against their own, Israel and the nation that is hosting them?
David Ben Moshe

That is completely correct, thank you!

Ashedina, this 'frumyid' claims to be Satmar? If he really is, then that is a chillul Hashem because every Satmar I know (no, they are not the same as Neturei Karta), believes in being loyal to the country they live in, as Yirmiyahu says Yidden are to be.

Neturei Karta is an offshoot group from Toleidos Aharon, Satmar and a few other anti-zionist Chasidic communities (note that all Chasidim are antizionist except for Breslov and Lubavitch, and possibly one or two others.)

However, Satmar does not believe in behaving as Neturei Karta does, and in fact Satmar has spoken out against the actions of Neturei Karta as endangering Jews. But note that most Chasidim do believe that the Jews cannot be returned to Eretz Yisrael until the coming of Moshiach. I respect that opinion, as long as they do not behave as NK does. (Actually that position was the majority view amongst Torah Jews until the Shoah took place....my zayde, Rav Avrohom ben-Sholom, zt"l, held that view in fact.)

If "frumyid" will attack people like you, Ashedina, and NOT attack the jews who are really out to harm Jews and America, then that shows where he is really coming from. He is most likely a leftist who is USING a possible frum past to try to influence people to believe that truly frum Yidden can be communists (chas ve'sholom!)

WAIT! I JUST REMEMBERED! Satmars do not use the internet! HAHA! Unless that has been changed, which I doubt.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 07:58:39 AM by JewishAmericanPatriot »
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

Unfortunately I don't know anything about the judge appointee or this issue to comment on it, but I assure you that here on this forum we do not take our hashkafa (or halacha for that matter) from Rabbi Riskin, with all due respect.  Try again.

Let's leave aside the fact that I find it hilariously ironic that a supposedly "Satmar" guy is suddenly maskim to Rabbi Riskin's statements and suddenly holds him as an authority when his words can conveniently be used as a bully pulpit against the people this Satmar guy doesn't like (us)...   
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 01:09:07 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't understand the premise of the article.   Having an "orthodox bat mitzvah" makes a person "saintly" ?   What kind of logic is that based on?     Does that mean because a person once davened in an Orthodox shul, he is "saintly" too?   And all the people in that shul regularly are also "saintly?"   This is cheap political promotion in the name of religion.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't understand the premise of the article.   Having an "orthodox bat mitzvah" makes a person "saintly" ?   What kind of logic is that based on?     Does that mean because a person once davened in an Orthodox shul, he is "saintly" too?   And all the people in that shul regularly are also "saintly?"   This is cheap political promotion in the name of religion.

Yeah, right... It was meant in sarcasm, Kahane. I believe this is all a lie to get the left wing MORON Jews behind her.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
If frumyid lived down South, his bumper sticker would read:

Riskin said it, I believe it, 'Nuff said !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
an excerpt from the song
HER KNEES SWELLED   (Sung to the tune of "The Three Bells") --

All the shabbos goys were singing,
In the carpet milling town....
as a les-bi-an was dreaming,
of a Judgeship so renown.

An ap-pointment by some Moham,
means that Ugly's here to stay!
Rabbi Risky says she's kosher,
and looks like Leo Durocher,
therefore she you must obey!

lyrics by MassuhDGoodName

• Gold Star JTF Member
If frumyid lived down South, his bumper sticker would read:

Riskin said it, I believe it, 'Nuff said !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
an excerpt from the song
HER KNEES SWELLED   (Sung to the tune of "The Three Bells") --

All the shabbos goys were singing,
In the carpet milling town....
as a les-bi-an was dreaming,
of a Judgeship so renown.

An ap-pointment by some Moham,
means that Ugly's here to stay!
Rabbi Risky says she's kosher,
and looks like Leo Durocher,
therefore she you must obey!

lyrics by MassuhDGoodName