Author Topic: normal atheist  (Read 44182 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
normal atheist
« on: May 17, 2010, 03:26:07 PM »
I think we need to put this to bed once and for all. I do not usually do threads like these but he seems to be dividing opinion. Do you think hes a WUM, a actual good poster or a guy whos been brain washed.

I think hes ok, at first i thought he was a WUM. Then Chaim revealed he was indeed a resident in israel. So then i thought he could be an arab on the trolling, but then say he can speak(or type very good hebrew). Well i assume he can anyway.(i obviously do not know hebrew).

I think some people on here are being harsh on him. So you dont agree with him, but we are not zombies. Every pretty much hates eminem bar me on here, i remember we all disagreed on who we should support for the US republican election etc.(i backed huckabee)

I actually agree with alot wth what normal atheist says, he just needs to scrap the atheism malakey and start reading what god commands and i think we could have another potential future leader.

So what are your thoughts...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: normal atheist
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 03:33:30 PM »
The only thing that made me cautious about him, is that EVERY one of his early posts were fixated on the white race.  Theres nothing wrong with an occasional post discussing the fact that the white race is shrinking, or that it needs protection from black slaughter... but typically when a new member fixates on one topic, it is a sign of a troll.

If he has more to contribute, than just topics regarding the white race, than he is welcome.  Otherwise, he may do too much damage; and I dont want to scare away our non-white members here.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 03:35:23 PM »
I am still skeptic about him because as of now he is still a provocative racist. He is indeed Israeli judging by his ability to communicate in Hebrew. So far it seems there has been a change to the good with him. Anyway I don't think he qualifies as a troll at all, although I still personally feel it would be a waste of my time to debate with him, other folk seem to get to him much better than I can.

PS what is a WUM ? 

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 03:36:50 PM »
and I dont want to scare away our non-white members here.

How many non-white members do we have?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 03:46:35 PM »
I am still skeptic about him because as of now he is still a provocative racist. He is indeed Israeli judging by his ability to communicate in Hebrew. So far it seems there has been a change to the good with him. Anyway I don't think he qualifies as a troll at all, although I still personally feel it would be a waste of my time to debate with him, other folk seem to get to him much better than I can.

PS what is a WUM ? 

wind up merchant.

I think hes like me, hes a white jewish nationlist(well i am christian), but not a supremacist. i believe in the rights for whites, whether jewish or christian, or atheist(not muslim, they can jump off a bridge). But he doenst morinically hate on evey other race. For example i am a big fan of asians and alot of indians, he also said the same. Saying and i quote "we could learn alot from asian and native indian culture".

So i think there is a big difference between a white nationlist and a white supremacist. White supremacists are basically blacks with white skin.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 03:50:03 PM »
I don't have much patience for people who support the "pedofront."

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 04:02:08 PM »

PS what is a WUM ? 

wind up merchant.

I think hes like me, hes a white jewish nationlist(well i am christian), but not a supremacist. i believe in the rights for whites, whether jewish or christian, or atheist(not muslim, they can jump off a bridge). But he doenst morinically hate on evey other race. For example i am a big fan of asians and alot of indians, he also said the same. Saying and i quote "we could learn alot from asian and native indian culture".

So i think there is a big difference between a white nationlist and a white supremacist. White supremacists are basically blacks with white skin.
I respect opinions of white nationalists. Especially if they are well reasoned like Rubystars'. But normal atheist has often sounded like he made up his mind irrespective of facts or reason, so basically, to me, he sounds sometimes like a bigot. Another thing is that white nationalism is completely foreign and incompatible in Judaism but normal-atheist has suggested things like strengthening our Jewish "race" by interbreeding with other whites and pruning out the blacks.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 04:02:42 PM »

does he support StørmFrønt, oh boy i hate them. As mentioned earlier they are the black versions for white people. They make out jews(wheom are white on most cases) are trying to give whites a bad name...hellooooo hitler has given whites a terrible name, as have the KKK and other white supremacists.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2010, 04:21:28 PM »

PS what is a WUM ? 

wind up merchant.

I respect opinions of white nationalists. Especially if they are well reasoned like Rubystars'. But normal atheist has often sounded like he made up his mind irrespective of facts or reason, so basically, to me, he sounds sometimes like a bigot. Another thing is that white nationalism is completely foreign and incompatible in Judaism but normal-atheist has suggested things like strengthening our Jewish "race" by interbreeding with other whites and pruning out the blacks.

Rubystar is my perfect white nationlist. Realises that there are alot of self hating white jews, but also alot of self hating white gentiles.

Ive debated with white "supremacists"(not on stromfront i feel ill just looking at that site) but on a very good sport site dedicated to discrimination to whites in sport(whites are just as good at sports as blacks if not better). But unfortunately you can tell that some StørmFrønt members have got onto it. lucikly so are so stupid that even an illiterate mron like me can run circles around them.

There are some white jewish members on there and i got alot of praise through pm, here it is..(i wont disclose his identification)

DONT LET THE JEWISH HATERS SCARE YOU

I have occasionally visited the JTF website site. Chaim Ben Pesach, doesn't just talk the talk ,he walks the walk. You exposed those "white nationalists" as the hypocrites they are. They blame every evil on Jews and have the nerve to called themselves white nationalists. But as you pointed out,they side with terrorists jihadists who would gladly murder every white westerner in the world. There are others who agree, that each white person whatever their religion, should be judged as individuals.  I hope you stay because you are a breath of fresh air.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2010, 05:02:59 PM »

does he support StørmFrønt, oh boy i hate them. As mentioned earlier they are the black versions for white people. They make out jews(wheom are white on most cases) are trying to give whites a bad name...hellooooo hitler has given whites a terrible name, as have the KKK and other white supremacists.

I wish these so called 'white nationalists' would just call themselves what they are, Jew-haters.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2010, 07:44:55 PM »
1: "White nationalist" is synonymous with white supremacist. It is just a semantic game of taqqiyah that these sodomite pigs like to play with us. Of course, both of these terms are misnomers. WNs support Arabs and any other nonwhites that happen to hate Jews, and hate whites that do not agree with their Nazism. (Of course, most Jews, and all of the Jews who were murdered in the Shoah, were white as well, so they are doubly frauds.)

2: There are all kinds of self-hating Jews in Israel, but let's get real. No real Jew, no matter how twisted and leftist, goes on and on and on about the "White race" or "white nationalism" (or capitalizing white). It just doesn't exist.

3: Insane Atheist could easily be either (a) a well-educated Arab kid from Haifa or Tel Aviv, or (b) an extremely obsessed and demented WN troll from who-knows-where who has a good proxy and a translating program.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 02:42:11 AM »
2: There are all kinds of self-hating Jews in Israel, but let's get real. No real Jew, no matter how twisted and leftist, goes on and on and on about the "White race" or "white nationalism" (or capitalizing white). It just doesn't exist.

3: Insane Atheist could easily be either (a) a well-educated Arab kid from Haifa or Tel Aviv, or (b) an extremely obsessed and demented WN troll from who-knows-where who has a good proxy and a translating program.

2. Good point.
3. I figure peace now scum trying to smear the JTF forum with white supremacist posts and trying to hide it by acting like a moron.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 03:10:57 AM »

PS what is a WUM ? 

wind up merchant.

great post.

2. Good point.
3. I figure peace now scum trying to smear the JTF forum with white supremacist posts and trying to hide it by acting like a moron.
remind me how can i be an arab if my last name is mizrahi? if you don't belive me you can ask chaim but agaian what did you contribute to the fourm? i never seen any important post from you.

PS what is a WUM ? 

wind up merchant.

Rubystar is my perfect white nationlist. Realises that there are alot of self hating white jews, but also alot of self hating white gentiles.

Ive debated with white "supremacists"(not on stromfront i feel ill just looking at that site) but on a very good sport site dedicated to discrimination to whites in sport(whites are just as good at sports as blacks if not better). But unfortunately you can tell that some StørmFrønt members have got onto it. lucikly so are so stupid that even an illiterate mron like me can run circles around them.

There are some white jewish members on there and i got alot of praise through pm, here it is..(i wont disclose his identification)

DONT LET THE JEWISH HATERS SCARE YOU

I have occasionally visited the JTF website site. Chaim Ben Pesach, doesn't just talk the talk ,he walks the walk. You exposed those "white nationalists" as the hypocrites they are. They blame every evil on Jews and have the nerve to called themselves white nationalists. But as you pointed out,they side with terrorists jihadists who would gladly murder every white westerner in the world. There are others who agree, that each white person whatever their religion, should be judged as individuals.  I hope you stay because you are a breath of fresh air.
i agree that rubystars is a great man but he didn't seemed like a white nationalist to me.i alway thought he doesn't beleived races even exists.
thank you guys,normal atheist.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 03:49:07 AM by Ben m »
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 03:34:29 AM »
oh and i almost forgot.the proof that i am not an arab is that that i have direct connection to chaim on the msn.he don't seemed to think that i am an arab.if do you want to know i am living in bat yam israel.the city is a 99.99% jewish (i know of exactly one christian arab/messianic jewish family in the entire city).and about nationalism and stromfront.well i never said i loved StørmFrønt.i hate this site and it's member but i don't know of any other site i could enter when this forum is close in saturday.and yes i know some jews in the site for example conservative jew.i saw there threads that promotes black nationalism and islamism so the connection between this site and wn is nonexistence.and yes there is a difference between white nationalism and white supremacism.white supremacism is the belief that the white race is superior to the other races.white nationalism is the belief that we need to promote white culture through the western world and defend ourselves from our enemies like south african blacks and islam.and yes i am a proud wn and i think that the asians are great people.we have a lot to learn from them and the native americans.but what the blacks ever contributed to human society expect from race and murder? absolutely nothing.and they are murdering our people on a daily basis.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2010, 05:34:17 AM »
I think he has being misguided in his thinking and thought this is the way to act.
He knew about Pedofront before coming to JTF and was brainwashed.
I think it's only fair to help him rather than criticize him.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 05:37:02 AM »
I think he has being misguided in his thinking and thought this is the way to act.
He knew about Pedofront before coming to JTF and was brainwashed.
I think it's only fair to help him rather than criticize him.
Agree i think he's o.k.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 05:38:41 AM »
I think many people on this forum get or appear too race obsessed, not just normal athiest. I think everyone who has been on the forum for awhile understands that it isn't the race which we hate, but a predominant behavior and culture that comes from specific ethnicities. Its the behavior we hate, people!!!!!!

I will not tolerate hate of a decent person just because he or she looks ugly to someone or looks different.

I'm against preserving a race and am for preserving righteous behavior. If we obsess about color or genes, we don't accomplish the spirit of JTF, kahane, and the Torah.

Once and for all, we need to fix what is broken in some people on this forum. We should evil whites, evil blacks, and evil Jews. And love all righteous whitesn righteous blacks, and righteous Jews.

Ben, or NA, is 16 yrs old. His opinions are messed up. If he is who he really is, then there is a possibility he can be unbrainwashed. He is not a lost cause.

As far as the rest of you who are obsessed with preserving a specific race, you are missing a very important point. You can do all the segregation you want, but in the end, you forget or keep evil people of your own race in your midst and never improve as a group. We need to separate evil people from good people and evil behavior from good behavior and evil culture from good culture. And if that means we have 2 black people and a 100 white people or 100 black people and 2 white people on the good side, then we are fighting for human civilization to be saved.   
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 06:13:53 AM »
Ben:  Sorry to burst your bubble, but "white nationalists" do not and will not ever consider Jews to be white.  No matter how European or even ashkenazi they may look.   That is the harsh reality you need to consider.

Their views are objectively wrong in any case, but this should cause you to reconsider some of the things you've said here about 'restoring' and 'maintaining' the "white race."

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2010, 06:20:25 AM »
Ben:  Sorry to burst your bubble, but "white nationalists" do not and will not ever consider Jews to be white.  No matter how European or even ashkenazi they may look.   That is the harsh reality you need to consider.

Their views are objectively wrong in any case, but this should cause you to reconsider some of the things you've said here about 'restoring' and 'maintaining' the "white race."
well you can start with all the whites in the forum and ask for their opinion about jews. i don't know why but i got a feeling that they all have a very positive opinion about jews.and if you look carefully at the site platform you will see that an important part of the platform is to support a white culture and white america.i also want to add that i want the best for the black people and i am sure that they would be happier in africa than in the states.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 06:27:44 AM »

well you can start with all the whites in the forum and ask for their opinion about jews. i don't know why but i got a feeling that they all have a very positive opinion about jews.and if you look carefully at the site platform you will see that an important part of the platform is to support a white culture and white america.i also want to add that i want the best for the black people and i am sure that they would be happier in africa than in the states.

I think you misunderstood me.

I'm not speaking about "whites" in general.  There are of course white people in this forum who do not subscribe to the racist Jew-hating views of the pedofront animals.  The people on this forum are good people who want what is best for the US, Israel, and the western world.  And most white people in America seem to go in this manner as well.

But the people who subscribe to "white nationalism" - the vast majority of such people - do not consider Jews to be white, they consider Jews as another race entirely, and to "purify the white race" means not just refusing to marry blacks or some other preservative method, it means allying with Jew-haters who want to destroy Israel.  Even if there are one or two exceptions on this forum, they are going against the vast majority of the people who believe in that.  Thus the movement itself is destructive because that minority voice is not the one deciding policy or steering its direction.

Look in the thread called "Teutonic knight" and then read what he told to blacks on the forum he joined.   He told them the goal of white nationalists and pedofront is to install a leader who escapes the "grasp" of zionism and can give control of America "back to the white people" as if Jews have taken it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2010, 06:33:21 AM »
Whites and Jews are not the same race.  Jews are of middle eastern origin.  The Ashkenazi Jews who ended up in France and Germany in the early middle ages came there by way of Eretz Yisrael and by way of Italy from Eretz Yisrael and Bavel.  We were never white.

When Jews start seeing themselves as part of another race, we interbreed with others rather than with Jews and then our people dies out, G-d forbid.   The "white nationalists" want to make sure their race does not die out by discouraging interracial marriage.  1.  They see a marriage of white with Jew as interracial.  and 2.  Proud Jews see the need for the Jewish people to also preserve their own race/ethnicity by only marrying other Jews just as G-d has commanded us, and just as the Jewish people has understood is our practice for survival for thousands of years.   If you are into racial purity, then a Jew marrying a non-Jew should be viewed as an "interracial" marriage.  But our "racial composition" or characteristics is not what is important here, it is our religious imperative to remain true to God's law first and foremost, and it is a logical understanding that contradicting the Jewish law to not intermarry will only cause our people to die out.  And there can be no observance of Jewish law or mitzvot without a Jewish people to practice them.  So if a gentile converts then no problem.  We need to transmit the Jewish tradition to the next generations.  If we busy ourselves about 'white race' or 'black race' etc, we cannot do that.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2010, 06:33:50 AM »

I'm not speaking about "whites" in general.  There are of course white people in this forum who do not subscribe to the racist Jew-hating views of the pedofront animals.  The people on this forum are good people who want what is best for the US, Israel, and the western world.  And most white people in America seem to go in this manner as well.

But the people who subscribe to "white nationalism" - the vast majority of such people - do not consider Jews to be white, they consider Jews as another race entirely, and to "purify the white race" means not just refusing to marry blacks or some other preservative method, it means allying with Jew-haters who want to destroy Israel.  Even if there are one or two exceptions on this forum, they are going against the vast majority of the people who believe in that.  Thus the movement itself is destructive because that minority voice is not the one deciding policy or steering its direction.

Look in the thread called "Teutonic knight" and then read what he told to blacks on the forum he joined.   He told them the goal of white nationalists and pedofront is to install a leader who escapes the "grasp" of zionism and can give control of America "back to the white people" as if Jews have taken it.
i think you are misunderstood what i said.StørmFrønt isn't a white nationalist site but a white supremacist site.there is a big difference between the two.and several people here confessed to be white nationalists and they sure didn't jew haters.almost 80% if not more of the blacks are antisemites and hating israel.do you want them in your country? i am sure you don't.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2010, 06:37:29 AM »

i think you are misunderstood what i said.StørmFrønt isn't a white nationalist site but a white supremacist site.there is a big difference between the two.and several people here confessed to be white nationalists and they sure didn't jew haters.almost 80% if not more of the blacks are antisemites and hating israel.do you want them in your country? i am sure you don't.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.  Forget about speaking about blacks right now.  I don't have to line up "blacks vs. whites" and then choose one over the other as in which is better which is worse.

White nationalists support our enemies politically. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2010, 06:47:05 AM »
I see that most folk here think that white nationalism is a laundered synonym to white/Aryan supremacy. I didn't mean that but I owe Rubystars an apology if that was implied from what I previously wrote.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 06:55:14 AM »

Most jews are white. Chaim consideres himself to be white, as did most jews on here when i did a thread.

in fact some of oldest european decendants are jewish.

Obviously there are non white jews like etheopian jews etc. But as chaim said there is no blood line. There may have been in biblical times, but not now.

The most important thing regardless of race is to follow god.