Author Topic: normal atheist  (Read 45362 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: normal atheist
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2010, 07:02:39 AM »
Ben:  Sorry to burst your bubble, but "white nationalists" do not and will not ever consider Jews to be white.  No matter how European or even ashkenazi they may look.   That is the harsh reality you need to consider.

Their views are objectively wrong in any case, but this should cause you to reconsider some of the things you've said here about 'restoring' and 'maintaining' the "white race."
well you can start with all the whites in the forum and ask for their opinion about jews. i don't know why but i got a feeling that they all have a very positive opinion about jews.and if you look carefully at the site platform you will see that an important part of the platform is to support a white culture and white america.i also want to add that i want the best for the black people and i am sure that they would be happier in africa than in the states.

I think you misunderstood me.

I'm not speaking about "whites" in general.  There are of course white people in this forum who do not subscribe to the racist Jew-hating views of the pedofront animals.  The people on this forum are good people who want what is best for the US, Israel, and the western world.  And most white people in America seem to go in this manner as well.

But the people who subscribe to "white nationalism" - the vast majority of such people - do not consider Jews to be white, they consider Jews as another race entirely, and to "purify the white race" means not just refusing to marry blacks or some other preservative method, it means allying with Jew-haters who want to destroy Israel.  Even if there are one or two exceptions on this forum, they are going against the vast majority of the people who believe in that.  Thus the movement itself is destructive because that minority voice is not the one deciding policy or steering its direction.

Look in the thread called "Teutonic knight" and then read what he told to blacks on the forum he joined.   He told them the goal of white nationalists and pedofront is to install a leader who escapes the "grasp" of zionism and can give control of America "back to the white people" as if Jews have taken it.

Most jews are white. Chaim consideres himself to be white, as did most jews on here when i did a thread.

in fact some of oldest european decendants are jewish.

Obviously there are non white jews like etheopian jews etc. But as chaim said there is no blood line. There may have been in biblical times, but not now.

The most important thing regardless of race is to follow G-d.

sorry,i didn't understood.what do you mean when you wrote that there are non whites jew but there is no bloodline.if you can be more specific and clear i would very appreciate that beacuse i think you post was great and i just didn't understood this sentence.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Luigi

• Junior JTFer
  • מה שאינו הורג אותך מחשל אותך
    • Scornful Luigi on Twitter
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2010, 07:24:20 AM »
I think many people on this forum get or appear too race obsessed, not just normal athiest. I think everyone who has been on the forum for awhile understands that it isn't the race which we hate, but a predominant behavior and culture that comes from specific ethnicities. Its the behavior we hate, people!!!!!!

I will not tolerate hate of a decent person just because he or she looks ugly to someone or looks different.

I'm against preserving a race and am for preserving righteous behavior. If we obsess about color or genes, we don't accomplish the spirit of JTF, kahane, and the Torah.

Once and for all, we need to fix what is broken in some people on this forum. We should evil whites, evil blacks, and evil Jews. And love all righteous whitesn righteous blacks, and righteous Jews.

Ben, or NA, is 16 yrs old. His opinions are messed up. If he is who he really is, then there is a possibility he can be unbrainwashed. He is not a lost cause.

As far as the rest of you who are obsessed with preserving a specific race, you are missing a very important point. You can do all the segregation you want, but in the end, you forget or keep evil people of your own race in your midst and never improve as a group. We need to separate evil people from good people and evil behavior from good behavior and evil culture from good culture. And if that means we have 2 black people and a 100 white people or 100 black people and 2 white people on the good side, then we are fighting for human civilization to be saved.   

This is a great post. I couldn't agree more. Obsession with race is ridiculous. Culture is the great danger, not the colour of your skin. There are white Germanic Muslim converts that are as retarded as Saudi-born Muslims. Which one is better? A white Muslim or a black Muslim? They're both scum, independent of race.
Support Geert Wilders. Support Israel.
Follow me on Twitter

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2010, 07:27:38 AM »
I think many people on this forum get or appear too race obsessed, not just normal athiest. I think everyone who has been on the forum for awhile understands that it isn't the race which we hate, but a predominant behavior and culture that comes from specific ethnicities. Its the behavior we hate, people!!!!!!

I will not tolerate hate of a decent person just because he or she looks ugly to someone or looks different.

I'm against preserving a race and am for preserving righteous behavior. If we obsess about color or genes, we don't accomplish the spirit of JTF, kahane, and the Torah.

Once and for all, we need to fix what is broken in some people on this forum. We should evil whites, evil blacks, and evil Jews. And love all righteous whitesn righteous blacks, and righteous Jews.

Ben, or NA, is 16 yrs old. His opinions are messed up. If he is who he really is, then there is a possibility he can be unbrainwashed. He is not a lost cause.

As far as the rest of you who are obsessed with preserving a specific race, you are missing a very important point. You can do all the segregation you want, but in the end, you forget or keep evil people of your own race in your midst and never improve as a group. We need to separate evil people from good people and evil behavior from good behavior and evil culture from good culture. And if that means we have 2 black people and a 100 white people or 100 black people and 2 white people on the good side, then we are fighting for human civilization to be saved.   

This is a great post. I couldn't agree more. Obsession with race is ridiculous. Culture is the great danger, not the colour of your skin. There are white Germanic Muslim converts that are as retarded as Saudi-born Muslims. Which one is better? A white Muslim or a black Muslim? They're both scum, independent of race.
the question of islam is irellevant beacuse islam is a mmental disease like schizofrania.people of every race can be infected by islam and i think both of the black muslims and white muslims are super retards.but if you notice very carefuly people of sub saharan origin tend to be converted to islam more than any other people even than arabs.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2010, 08:24:07 AM »
More blacks go for islam to get back at whitey. The predominant behavior and culture of blacks is to do this very jealous hateful thing. Its not genetic nor racial. Its retarded culture and evil behavior.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 08:30:37 AM »
More blacks go for islam to get back at whitey. The predominant behavior and culture of blacks is to do this very jealous hateful thing. Its not genetic nor racial. Its retarded culture and evil behavior.
you see, we can agree on something.byt the way this is the thing we should do to the muslims: :nuke:

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2010, 09:11:13 AM »
so what is the results? am i good guy or a troll?

Moshe92

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2010, 09:14:55 AM »

I think you're a good guy. We just disagree on some issues, and I hope you'll change your views after more time on the forums.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2010, 09:27:02 AM »

I think you're a good guy. We just disagree on some issues, and I hope you'll change your views after more time on the forums.
thanx,i will wait for haim to connect to the msn and then i will ast himto tell us his view.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2010, 10:45:37 AM »

Jews are rightly interested in preserving their own people. Other groups should also be interested in preserving their own peoples. It's natural and healthy.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2010, 11:06:56 AM »

Jews are rightly interested in preserving their own people. Other groups should also be interested in preserving their own peoples. It's natural and healthy.

i can't agree more.i respect other races and as i said before'i am a fond of asian culture but interracial marriage would lead to our doom.it doesn't meant we sould hate all the other races in the world beacuse it is very childish and illogical (expect the blacks).we should instead promote white judeo-christian culture through the western world.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2010, 11:25:51 AM »
oh and another thing,yes i am proud in my race and i want to preserve the white race and the white judeo christian culture.i don't see any problem with that.most of the people here that said that races don't exists will i want to belive unintentionally lead us to our doom.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2010, 11:34:09 AM »
I'm sorry but as this thread has drifted off topic I will say a couple of things.

1. White Nationalism is based on the principle of genetic survival for the White Race and the creation of a nation(s) intended to achive that. Any other reason is superfluous and while individual White Nationalists may support additional ideologies we all share this common goal.   

2. There is nothing inherent to White Nationalism that dictates White Nationalists must believe in anything else besides the above.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 11:52:17 AM by Skkie »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2010, 11:41:51 AM »
I'm sorry but as this thread has drifted off topic I will say a couple of things.

1. White Nationalism is based on the principle of genetic survival for the White Race and the creation of a nation(s) intended to do that. Any other reason is superfluous and while individual White Nationalists may support additional ideologies we all share this common goal.   

2. There is nothing inherent to White Nationalism that dictates White Nationalists must believe in anything else besides the above.
you right and i am indeed white nationalist by that definition.i want to genetically prserve the white race by deportation of non whites and by the establishment of a single white state (some called it the western imperium but i don't like this name beacuse he had a nazi conotations.instead i fasvouring to call this state the white empire) that would span the entire european continent asian russia,greater israel and north america and oceania and south africa.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2010, 11:44:42 AM »

1. White Nationalism is based on the principle of genetic survival for the White Race and the creation of a nation(s) intended to do that. Any other reason is superfluous and while individual White Nationalists may support additional ideologies we all share this common goal.   

you right and i am indeed white nationalist by that definition.i want to genetically prserve the white race by deportation of non whites and by the establishment of a single white state (some called it the western imperium but i don't like this name beacuse he had a nazi conotations.instead i fasvouring to call this state the white empire) that would span the entire european continent asian russia,greater israel and north america and oceania and south africa.

I would like an allience of sorts between countries but I don't want a single state, this too easily allows policies from one to affect the other and has the chance of creating an EU-like scenario where individual countries could no longer control their borders.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 12:08:44 PM by Skkie »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2010, 12:21:08 PM »

I would like an allience of sorts between countries but I don't want a single state, this too easily allows policies from one to affect the other and has the chance of creating an EU-like scenario where individual countries could no longer control their borders.
it is depend.if we will erect the riht laws there would be no problem with that.but if we will allow the leftists to control us we will get pretty screwd.that why we need to erect a partial democracy in the super state by banning leftist and pro immigration parties from participating in the election.you seemed like a very intellegent person.please share with us you vision of the white race.maybe we could exchange ideas.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2010, 12:34:51 PM »

it is depend.if we will erect the riht laws there would be no problem with that.but if we will allow the leftists to control us we will get pretty screwd.that why we need to erect a partial democracy in the super state by banning leftist and pro immigration parties from participating in the election.you seemed like a very intellegent person.please share with us you vision of the white race.maybe we could exchange ideas.

Doesn't sound like a cohesive idea...

What is a partial democracy? Either there is democracy or there is not...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2010, 12:40:32 PM »

partial democracy it's like the southern united states in the fifties and south african aphartheid regime.it will be a democracy but some of the people wil not have the right to vote like leftists and non whites who would want to stay.i personally don't support democracy at all beacuse it's a failure but i do think we need to at least hear the opinion of the population we serve.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2010, 12:46:13 PM »
Ben, I don't think you're a troll, but if you want to do what's righteous and according to Judaism, and I know you do and mean well, you have a looooooong way to go until you get there. I think race preservation is irrelevant in Judaism.

Rubystars, I remember we had our discussion in the past about this. Again, the proper thing for all people of all denominations to do what's right is to preserve righteous culture.

With that being said, jews should marry Jews and the physical features or ethnicity of that Jew is personal preference.

I think people of various religions it should be the same. If two people of the same religion but different races love eachother and their families get along and their cultures are compatible, who cares?!

Ben, take the time to talk to chaim about your opinions of race. You will see that me and him are very similar in this regard.

Don't listen to Skyee.

And rubystats, you know I hear ya. 

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2010, 12:49:48 PM »
as long as normal atheist keeps his support of white nationalism outside of israel and india, i'm fine with it. Also righteous hispanics or latin americans do exists, so i hope normal atheist doesnt wish bad for them. I dont have any issues with normal atheist complaining about blacks.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2010, 12:53:42 PM »

partial democracy it's like the southern united states in the fifties and south african aphartheid regime.it will be a democracy but some of the people wil not have the right to vote like leftists and non whites who would want to stay.i personally don't support democracy at all beacuse it's a failure but i do think we need to at least hear the opinion of the population we serve.

Sounds like a nightmare to me... When a few people have too much power it causes corruption. This is a proven historical fact. I don't trust a small-knit group of any ethnicity of people.

I guess its all OK if its you who are sitting in the kings seat and dictating to the small people, eh?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2010, 12:56:08 PM »
Ben, I don't think you're a troll, but if you want to do what's righteous and according to Judaism, and I know you do and mean well, you have a looooooong way to go until you get there. I think race preservation is irrelevant in Judaism.

Rubystars, I remember we had our discussion in the past about this. Again, the proper thing for all people of all denominations to do what's right is to preserve righteous culture.

With that being said, jews should marry Jews and the physical features or ethnicity of that Jew is personal preference.

I think people of various religions it should be the same. If two people of the same religion but different races love eachother and their families get along and their cultures are compatible, who cares?!

Ben, take the time to talk to chaim about your opinions of race. You will see that me and him are very similar in this regard.

Don't listen to Skyee.

And rubystats, you know I hear ya. 

dr.dan'i am not talking about some racist views but about cultural preservation.i want to preserve my culture which is a jewish white culture.don't you want to preserve your culture? do you want to see you culture erased beacuse of the cosmopolitan view of our leaders? i am talking to chaim every day expect of shabat.i am talking to ron ben michael and israeli patriot every day.i have another question this time to all the posters here.what is the matter with skkie? i know that some of the posters are against him but can you please give me a reason? i heard that it his connection to some past remark but this claim was also made against another poster and prove to be false.can you please explain to me what did he said?
thank you,ben m

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2010, 12:56:43 PM »

Ruby is a good lady and she is nationalistic for whites. It is DIFFERENT that White supremacy. TOTALLY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2010, 01:10:39 PM »
Ben, jewish culture isn't black or white or yellow. People of any race can convert. So for jews to preserve judaism, jews have to marry each other. Black or white or convert.

Righteous Gentiles?  I think it shouldn't matter as long as culture and religion is compatible.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2010, 01:10:47 PM »
as long as normal atheist keeps his support of white nationalism outside of israel and india, i'm fine with it. Also righteous hispanics or latin americans do exists, so i hope normal atheist doesnt wish bad for them. I dont have any issues with normal atheist complaining about blacks.
don't worry i am supporting the establishment of a greater indian state that will be our ally,i also don't understand what is the difference between hispanic and other whites.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2010, 01:12:55 PM »

Sounds like a nightmare to me... When a few people have too much power it causes corruption. This is a proven historical fact. I don't trust a small-knit group of any ethnicity of people.

I guess its all OK if its you who are sitting in the kings seat and dictating to the small people, eh?

if you think this proposal is a nightmare you need to shake from fear from our current government.we are today living in a partial democracy when we have a democracy only for a small leftist minority and it's allies.