Author Topic: JTF Members Unite  (Read 11993 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: JTF Members Unite
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2010, 03:49:08 PM »
I don't know what to say here without fanning the fires. I have been here on the forum from the start and in the early days we had very little of this sort of discontent between Jewish and non Jewish members. While I respect Muman as a fellow moderator I know if he had his way I would not be on the JTF moderator staff or even on JTF itself. JTF forum started out with a large percentage of gentile support. Sadly much of that support has been turned away by posts and threads that at times were very destructive. The forum we have today may have a larger membership then in the early days but is defiantly less dynamic.  Whats even sadder is that the support that was lost has not been replaced by something more desirable to the persons doing the damage. Muman needs to decide on a policy he can't say hurtfull things about Gentiles in one thread and then apologise in another. After a few times the apologies become meaningless.

Can you point out what about Muman's post in this thread was "hurtful to gentiles?"

I respect your opinion CJD, and I don't always agree with what Muman has to say, but I have read Muman's "let's unite post" and see nothing wrong with it and nothing that should be perceived as a slight to non Jews.   He is simply stating Jewish religious principles - is that a slight to non-Jews? 

Chaim has also commented in this thread and applauded Muman's post, so I hate to say it but maybe in this case CJD you are imagining something and holding a grudge against Muman for past comments, God forbid. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2010, 03:54:20 PM »

So do you agree with the neo-nazis that Jews are over-represented in the media?   Why or why not?  [/

even if he IS a nro nazi we need to accpet him and not to treat him like garbage.he is a human being.and you guys also said that me and skkie are nazies and it was turn out to be completely false.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I don't believe my eyes.  You are saying we need to "accept" a neo-nazi?   If he's a neo-nazi we can't treat him like garbage?   So let me get this straight.  Neo-nazis want to burn Jews in ovens and wipe them off the planet, since that is part and parcel of their ideology, but they're "human beings" to you and we have to treat them nice?     This is possibly the most self-hating idiotic comment I've ever heard.   Can I ask what do the neo-nazis treat us like when they want to gas us and burn us in ovens?   Is that treating US like "human beings" ? !    This is outrageous.

So you also favor treating arab muslim PLO nazi terrorists nicely too since they are also human beings?   What is wrong with you?   You have serious issues buddy.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2010, 03:54:57 PM »
While I don't agree with Muman a lot, I think his call for unity is sincere.   Its almost as there is an agent provaceteur here.  some force trying to wedge us apart, and its working.

A small percentage of members here, have to realize that if we abandon righteous Gentiles, this movement will be in jeopardy.  If you don't believe me, talk to Chaim about this.  Yes, you may not be offending Dr. Brennan Fan, but you ARE offending a good portion of them. 
Ive seem some horrible divisive posts recently.  Horrible name-calling.  Ive honestly been turned off from the forum.  When I see unnecessary dissunity, our goals become harder to reach.

exactly, i think some of the jewish members on here have to show the gentiles more respect.

Give it a rest.  You are paranoid (and making divisive comments constantly).   Just like you seem to buy into other 'conspiracies'   Funny you never replied to those questions.

So do you agree with the neo-nazis that Jews are over-represented in the media?   Why or why not?
i agree that you guys need to get down form the genitiles.stop this religious supremacy now!

Can I ask what in the hell you're talking about?

Aside from piggybacking everything "christians4jews" says, can you explain what exactly you're saying?

Where is anyone "down on the gentiles?"   What does it have to do with "religious supremacy" ?  And where is the religious supremacy ?   

If you think religious people in this forum are going to cater to your "feelings" like christians4jews does and tell you what you want to hear by condoning secular lifestyle, keep dreaming, we will never do such a thing.   The religious way of life is of course better.  We don't have any reason to be ashamed of that or to express any lack of confidence that that is so.   That does not constitute "religious supremacy" except if you are overly defensive and afraid we might be correct.

I see my poor "snipping" Annoys you so i will continue, why, as it annoys you.

As for your weak question that all of a sudden is directed at me, yes i will answer it. You really should not have wasted 5 minutes of your life asking it though, as i am the worst person on here to ask.

I have had some many debates with anti semitic whites about jews in the media, in fact i did a thread bashing whites supremacists and believing that "the jews are the route of all evil" about a week ago. Here it is...ill wait for your apology.

Yes i do think jews are over represented in hollywood and the media, but that is a quote from chaim ben psech, not just me. is he anti semitic for saying such a thing? Plus i dont think the hollywood jews represent the real jews. I think the non assimalated jews of israel represent the real jews hence why they only give obama a 4 percent approval rating. Compare to the american jews of 60+percent.

Does that mean i am anti semitic?and a neo nazi?I fail on every category if i do, for starters my IQ is above 80. I have dated many girls of all races, something you probably havnt done, i have jewish blood in my family, and the person and all his deciples i worship are jews. Add the fact that i am a regular on a forum called "jewish task force" and hold a jew(chaim ben psech) as a modern day great. AND i believe that i will be cursed if i do not suppert israel, so i am the ultimate zionist. Do you reckon i would get in hitler youth with those policies?

To be fair muman has moved on, you on the other hand seem to have an agenda that any new poster whether jew or gentile is a nazi, in fact ill go as far as saying you almost want us to be nazis.

Its on par with me going to our great german jtfers 'you are from gemrany arnt you, thats where hitlers from isnt it...therefore you must be a nazi"

You need to relax, so you dont agree with me that "jews are over represented in hollywood"a chaim quote" how is that me being a nazi? If it makes you feel better i hate 95 percent the gentiles that are in the media/hollywood, they do not represent my views at all.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2010, 04:03:19 PM »
While I don't agree with Muman a lot, I think his call for unity is sincere.   Its almost as there is an agent provaceteur here.  some force trying to wedge us apart, and its working.

A small percentage of members here, have to realize that if we abandon righteous Gentiles, this movement will be in jeopardy.  If you don't believe me, talk to Chaim about this.  Yes, you may not be offending Dr. Brennan Fan, but you ARE offending a good portion of them. 
Ive seem some horrible divisive posts recently.  Horrible name-calling.  Ive honestly been turned off from the forum.  When I see unnecessary dissunity, our goals become harder to reach.

exactly, i think some of the jewish members on here have to show the gentiles more respect.

Give it a rest.  You are paranoid (and making divisive comments constantly).   Just like you seem to buy into other 'conspiracies'   Funny you never replied to those questions.

So do you agree with the neo-nazis that Jews are over-represented in the media?   Why or why not?
i agree that you guys need to get down form the genitiles.stop this religious supremacy now!

Can I ask what in the hell you're talking about?

Aside from piggybacking everything "christians4jews" says, can you explain what exactly you're saying?

Where is anyone "down on the gentiles?"   What does it have to do with "religious supremacy" ?  And where is the religious supremacy ?   

If you think religious people in this forum are going to cater to your "feelings" like christians4jews does and tell you what you want to hear by condoning secular lifestyle, keep dreaming, we will never do such a thing.   The religious way of life is of course better.  We don't have any reason to be ashamed of that or to express any lack of confidence that that is so.   That does not constitute "religious supremacy" except if you are overly defensive and afraid we might be correct.

As for your weak question that all of a sudden is directed at me, yes i will answer it. You really should not have wasted 5 minutes of your life asking it though, as i am the worst person on here to ask.

I have had some many debates with anti semitic whites about jews in the media, in fact i did a thread bashing whites supremacists and believing that "the jews are the route of all evil" about a week ago. Here it is...ill wait for your apology.

Yes i do think jews are over represented in hollywood and the media, but that is a quote from chaim ben psech, not just me. is he anti semitic for saying such a thing? Plus i dont think the hollywood jews represent the real jews. I think the non assimalated jews of israel represent the real jews hence why they only give obama a 4 percent approval rating. Compare to the american jews of 60+percent.

Does that mean i am anti semitic?and a neo nazi?I fail on every category if i do, for starters my IQ is above 80. I have dated many girls of all races, something you probably havnt done, i have jewish blood in my family, and the person and all his deciples i worship are jews. Add the fact that i am a regular on a forum called "jewish task force" and hold a jew(chaim ben psech) as a modern day great. AND i believe that i will be cursed if i do not suppert israel, so i am the ultimate zionist. Do you reckon i would get in hitler youth with those policies?

To be fair muman has moved on, you on the other hand seem to have an agenda that any new poster whether jew or gentile is a nazi, in fact ill go as far as saying you almost want us to be nazis.

Its on par with me going to our great german jtfers 'you are from gemrany arnt you, thats where hitlers from isnt it...therefore you must be a nazi"

You need to relax, so you dont agree with me that "jews are over represented in hollywood"a chaim quote" how is that me being a nazi? If it makes you feel better i hate 95 percent the gentiles that are in the media/hollywood, they do not represent my views at all.

kahane was right btw.to make you feel better i will state that if you consider christian4jews'right wing genitile and skkie as nazies you should consider me a nazi as well beacuse i have similar views to their's
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2010, 04:05:04 PM »
No problem Ben M...You are 100% Nazi to me...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2010, 04:05:56 PM »

It's not that it "annoys me," it's that it degrades the forum and takes away from the appearance of the forum making it less attractive.   That you want to do something just because "it annoys me" (like I said what is relevant here is the quality of the forum, not what "annoys me"), is certainly petty, but antagonistic as well.  Is there a reason you have to be antagonistic to me?   You don't like a question I asked you?  Why not?  Ashamed of your views?   Not willing to say them openly?   That's no reason to get antagonistic.  This reflects that you are very insecure about what you are about to say or at least what I challenged you to address.

It's not a "weak" question or a "strong" question.  I simply wanted to know your view based on what you said in another thread.  I found what you said there surprising and want clarification.  It was your choice to dodge the question, not mine.  If you're the worst person to ask or the best person to ask, it's not relevant.  I'm not asking for "objective truth" that requires some sort of scientific proof.  I'm asking your opinion.  Who is better to tell me your opinion than you?

Here it is...ill wait for your apology.

Apology for what?   I don't see any need to apologize for anything here.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2010, 04:09:33 PM »
KWRBT,

I suspect that you too will tire of attempting to get any understanding from Ben M. He has stated some of the most unbelievable things I have ever heard a person who considers himself Jewish say. His denigration of the Torah, the sages, and Jews as a whole is an abomination. In my book he is a 100% Nazi, Jew hater.

He hates the Jewish religion because he is a self-hater. He wants so badly to be like the Nazis... That is my opinion..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2010, 04:10:11 PM »
 :D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2010, 04:15:46 PM »

Does that mean i am anti semitic?and a neo nazi?I fail on every category if i do, for starters my IQ is above 80.

Let's clarify.  What do you mean by "overrepresented?"

And what is the direct quote of Chaim on what he said about this issue?  After you explain what you mean by overrepresented, my followup questions from the other thread will be posed.

you on the other hand seem to have an agenda that any new poster whether jew or gentile is a nazi,

Really?  Quote me.  You made this up.   What makes you invent baseless accusations like this against people except to drive wedges between people in the forum?    

What you said here cannot be farther from the truth.  I never assume new members are nazis and I never even suspect they are unless they give some indication or reason to think so based on the views they express and the things they say.

in fact ill go as far as saying you almost want us to be nazis.  

That's a rather odd thing to say.  In fact, it's completely illogical. 

You need to relax, so you dont agree with me that "jews are over represented in hollywood"a chaim quote" how is that me being a nazi?

First of all, you need better reading comprehension.  I said that you agree with neo-nazis about that premise.  Nothing more.  You imagined the rest in your paranoia.   Since you say it's a quote of Chaim, please quote him with an exact quote, I'd love to see it.   In the meantime, let's focus on the issues.    What do you mean by overrepresented?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2010, 04:16:52 PM »
I don't know what to say here without fanning the fires. I have been here on the forum from the start and in the early days we had very little of this sort of discontent between Jewish and non Jewish members. While I respect Muman as a fellow moderator I know if he had his way I would not be on the JTF moderator staff or even on JTF itself. JTF forum started out with a large percentage of gentile support. Sadly much of that support has been turned away by posts and threads that at times were very destructive. The forum we have today may have a larger membership then in the early days but is defiantly less dynamic.  Whats even sadder is that the support that was lost has not been replaced by something more desirable to the persons doing the damage. Muman needs to decide on a policy he can't say hurtfull things about Gentiles in one thread and then apologise in another. After a few times the apologies become meaningless.

Can you point out what about Muman's post in this thread was "hurtful to gentiles?"

I respect your opinion CJD, and I don't always agree with what Muman has to say, but I have read Muman's "let's unite post" and see nothing wrong with it and nothing that should be perceived as a slight to non Jews.   He is simply stating Jewish religious principles - is that a slight to non-Jews? 

Chaim has also commented in this thread and applauded Muman's post, so I hate to say it but maybe in this case CJD you are imagining something and holding a grudge against Muman for past comments, G-d forbid. 
I respect your opinion as well Kahane-Was-Right BT . Muman has made it quite plain in a number of past threads that if the Gentiles here on the forum were to disappear it would be no great loss. This is an old issue that has been put on the table a few times before.  As an old time original member yourself you have been around long enough to know I don't hold grudges and I only want all our members to get along. I think its  fine for Muman post about Jewish Principles but its possible to do that without even bringing Gentiles into the issue. I actually enjoy reading  some of the material he posts.  I saw what Chaim posted in this thread and it was one of the few times I can say I did not agree with his position.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2010, 04:25:32 PM »

So do you agree with the neo-nazis that Jews are over-represented in the media?   Why or why not?  [/

even if he IS a nro nazi we need to accpet him and not to treat him like garbage.he is a human being.and you guys also said that me and skkie are nazies and it was turn out to be completely false.oh and i don't in support for the plo beacuse they are MUSLIMS and i am keeping the opinion that the only good muslims are dead muslims.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I don't believe my eyes.  You are saying we need to "accept" a neo-nazi?   If he's a neo-nazi we can't treat him like garbage?   So let me get this straight.  Neo-nazis want to burn Jews in ovens and wipe them off the planet, since that is part and parcel of their ideology, but they're "human beings" to you and we have to treat them nice?     This is possibly the most self-hating idiotic comment I've ever heard.   Can I ask what do the neo-nazis treat us like when they want to gas us and burn us in ovens?   Is that treating US like "human beings" ? !    This is outrageous.

So you also favor treating arab muslim PLO nazi terrorists nicely too since they are also human beings?   What is wrong with you?   You have serious issues buddy.

we accepting in the hebrew forum LEFTISTS'DID YOU READ THAT? LEFTISTS.i hate them even more than i hate the nazies beacuse they are the ultimate self haters but i agree with chaim that we need to allow them in for the sake of debating with them and showing them they wrong way.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2010, 04:30:19 PM »
Neo-nazis want to throw your Mizrahi behind into an oven.

Why would you be "nice" to such an animal?   He is not "nice" to you.

If there are people calling for death to Jews and putting Jews in ovens, I'm sure they will be banned from the Hebrew forum.

As much as you don't like "leftists" most leftists are not actually desiring to throw Jews in gas chambers.  Most don't understand their views or the other side's views beyond a simplistic level as told by the media.  Most can be pursuaded or at least debated.   With a nazi there is no debate to be had.

You should learn from the rallies Rabbi Kahane made against neo-nazis in skokie.   The JDL people showed up and beat the crap out of the nazis.  Plain and simple.   No being nice and no respect.   Another occasion, Rabbi Kahane challenged their pedofile leader to a fight and the coward never showed up.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2010, 04:31:43 PM »
The only "good" Nazi is a dead one!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2010, 04:35:39 PM »
The only "good" Nazi is a dead one!

Agreed,   Lisa!

This is yet another example of why all of us should work together instead of being divided on the Core of JTF's Foundation.     All Nazi's would want ALL of us dead!   There are no exceptions!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2010, 04:36:15 PM »

Quote from: Ben m.
you need to understand that jewish culture is also about accepting the other and from that point of view this thread is very agains jewish spirit.

Where do you get this stuff from?  Considering you thought that the Jewish people died out and didn't exist for a period of ~600 years, then were reconstituted by "khazar" phonies who somehow resurrected their writings, culture, and Torah out of dust since that was lost too, you are the last person to speak about what "Jewish spirit" is for or against.  How can a person completely ignorant of Jewish history try to lecture about what it is to be Jewish?   I mean really, consider what you are saying here and please have some humility to at least acknowledge you don't know everything about Jewish identity (I'm being generous phrasing it that way, since it's obvious you know next to nothing - And I don't mean this as an insult but as simply pointing out what your other statements reflect about what you know/don't know).   Let's be honest here.

Amen.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2010, 04:38:04 PM »
for kahane was right..this is a quote from chaim

"I don't think Jews control the media, but they do play a disproportionately large role in the media. General Electric, which owns NBC, is not Jewish. CBS is not owned by Jews. CNN is Ted Turner. But there's no question that Jews play an enormous role in the media."

http://www.suck.com/daily/2000/02/10/daily.html

The only thing i will say is perhaps my wording was poor, perhaps i should have said "self hating jews" and used chaims terminology, as he puts it far better than i do.

But hey, thats why hes the leader and i am not.

Perhaps i can throw a question back to you kahane was right, why are you asking me all these questions?is there a motive or are you just interested in me a s a person, as i have a "ask christian4jews" thread in the ask the posters section.

you call my "snipping" bad for the forum, well i think whats bad for the forum is members such as mumon, brennanfam and you accusing people left right and center. Granted you did not directly call me anti semitic, but it dam well appeared that way.

So ill ask you another question, do you think i am anti semitic?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2010, 04:39:27 PM »

If there are people calling for death to Jews and putting Jews in ovens, I'm sure they will be banned from the Hebrew forum.

As much as you don't like "leftists" most leftists are not actually desiring to throw Jews in gas chambers.  Most don't understand their views or the other side's views beyond a simplistic level as told by the media.  Most can be pursuaded or at least debated.   With a nazi there is no debate to be had.

You should learn from the rallies Rabbi Kahane made against neo-nazis in skokie.   The JDL people showed up and beat the crap out of the nazis.  Plain and simple.   No being nice and no respect.   Another occasion, Rabbi Kahane challenged their pedofile leader to a fight and the coward never showed up.
you are wrong in that point.it is actually quite the opposite.the leftists are plain over and deliberatly forcing the governments to a suicide acts and want to participate with the arabs in wnating to destroy the jews.neo nazies are just fools that clearly can't understand who is white and who isn't.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2010, 04:42:57 PM »

you are wrong in that point.it is actually quite the opposite.the leftists are plain over and deliberatly forcing the governments to a suicide acts and want to participate with the arabs in wnating to destroy the jews.neo nazies are just fools that clearly can't understand who is white and who isn't.

Neo-Nazis are just fools who hate Jews and Lefties are just fools who hate Jews too. No difference except that most Lefties are brainwashed and think that they're opinions are pro-Jewish while Neo-Nazis are biased Jew haters.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2010, 04:45:05 PM »

Neo-Nazis are just fools who hate Jews and Lefties are just fools who hate Jews too. No difference except that most Lefties are brainwashed and think that they're opinions are pro-Jewish while Neo-Nazis are biased Jew haters.
this is the opposite,the leftists hates the jews beacuse they hate everybody who isn't a leftist too.neo-nazies hates jew beacuse they think jews don't belong to the white race and we need to convince them they are wrong.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2010, 04:45:38 PM »

RE: Neo-Nazis are just fools who hate Jews and Lefties are just fools who hate Jews too. No difference except that most Lefties are brainwashed and think that they're opinions are pro-Jewish while Neo-Nazis are biased Jew haters.
Well said Ron.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2010, 04:49:10 PM »

this is the opposite,the leftists hates the jews beacuse they hate everybody who isn't a leftist too.neo-nazies hates jew beacuse they think jews don't belong to the white race and we need to convince them they are wrong.
Why do we need to? They hate The Jews because they are Jewish, it doesn't matter what their skin colour is.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2010, 04:50:48 PM »

The Lefties think that Judaism is immoral because they've never tried it (talking about Jewish Lefties, never gave a crap about Gentile Lefties because that's not my deal) and think that it's primitive etc. Most Lefties don't even understand the truth and are rational. Once you show the truth about Torah, about Islam, about Rabbi Kahane, about the evil Communo-Fascist regime in Israel, etc they can change.

Neo-Nazis have an emotional charge against Jews especially and most of humanity generally. They adore the Nazis - who killed 10 times more Whites than non-Whites.
They don't really care about Whites at all - they just hate Jews because they're Jewish and they don't really care if we're White, Black or Purple.

and are just like Commies - can't think so they blame others for their problems.

Why should we even bother change one who wants you dead? would you do that with an Arab/Muslim to? You can show him you're not really stealing his land.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2010, 04:52:54 PM »

I respect your opinion CJD, and I don't always agree with what Muman has to say, but I have read Muman's "let's unite post" and see nothing wrong with it and nothing that should be perceived as a slight to non Jews.   He is simply stating Jewish religious principles - is that a slight to non-Jews? 

Chaim has also commented in this thread and applauded Muman's post, so I hate to say it but maybe in this case CJD you are imagining something and holding a grudge against Muman for past comments, G-d forbid. 
I respect your opinion as well Kahane-Was-Right BT . Muman has made it quite plain in a number of past threads that if the Gentiles here on the forum were to disappear it would be no great loss. This is an old issue that has been put on the table a few times before.  As an old time original member yourself you have been around long enough to know I don't hold grudges and I only want all our members to get along. I think its  fine for Muman post about Jewish Principles but its possible to do that without even bringing Gentiles into the issue. I actually enjoy reading  some of the material he posts.  I saw what Chaim posted in this thread and it was one of the few times I can say I did not agree with his position.

cjd,

This is not honest at all... I never called for removing Non-Jews from the forum. Please state what I said, with a link, so I can explain what you obviously misread from me..

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2010, 05:02:17 PM »

The Lefties think that Judaism is immoral because they've never tried it (talking about Jewish Lefties, never gave a crap about Gentile Lefties because that's not my deal) and think that it's primitive etc. Most Lefties don't even understand the truth and are rational. Once you show the truth about Torah, about Islam, about Rabbi Kahane, about the evil Communo-Fascist regime in Israel, etc they can change.

Neo-Nazis have an emotional charge against Jews especially and most of humanity generally. They adore the Nazis - who killed 10 times more Whites than non-Whites.
They don't really care about Whites at all - they just hate Jews because they're Jewish and they don't really care if we're White, Black or Purple.

and are just like Commies - can't think so they blame others for their problems.

Why should we even bother change one who wants you dead? would you do that with an Arab/Muslim to? You can show him you're not really stealing his land.
i will not talk with a muslim beacuse they are all scums and traitors to humanity.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2010, 05:05:46 PM »

i will not talk with a muslim beacuse they are all scums and traitors to humanity.

And how are Nazis different....................?