Author Topic: JTF Members Unite  (Read 12174 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: JTF Members Unite
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2010, 05:08:24 PM »
ben

Nazis are just as bad if not worse than leftists...But Leftists today are more dangerous than actual Nazis.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2010, 05:10:03 PM »
ben

Nazis are just as bad if not worse than leftists...But Leftists today are more dangerous than actual Nazis.
you see.that is my point.and if we allow leftists to the hebrew forum for the sake of debate we can do the same to nazies in the english forum.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2010, 05:17:58 PM »
for kahane was right..this is a quote from chaim

"I don't think Jews control the media, but they do play a disproportionately large role in the media. General Electric, which owns NBC, is not Jewish. CBS is not owned by Jews. CNN is Ted Turner. But there's no question that Jews play an enormous role in the media."

A "Disproportionate role" is not the same thing as saying "overrepresented."  That is exactly why I wanted to hear your definition of the term "overrepresented."  With the word as is, there is an implicit value judgement.   But I want to hear 'straight from the horse's mouth' what you actually mean by that term.  You still have yet to explain.   And I'm still waiting.

Perhaps i can throw a question back to you kahane was right, why are you asking me all these questions?  

This is silly.  Your statement in another thread about Jews in the media is what prompted me to ask for clarification (not to randomly play 20 questions with you).  I have already stated this.

is there a motive

Yes, the motive in asking you the questions is to find out your answers to the questions.

you call my "snipping" bad for the forum,

It's not really a subjective thing.  Anyone can attest to this, and naturally people observe this unwritten rule because unruly and bulky quoting sessions get out of hand and make the threads unmanagable or intolerable.   You are the first person in a long time to grievously violate this seemingly universal practice (although it seems your friend ben is mimicking your behavior there too), and that is why I comment to you with constructive criticism to keep this forum functioning at a high level.   If the forum is a place of quality, it simply HAS to have standards to maintain a given level of quality.   There is no other way.  

It's not about "you" or "Your snipping" it's about the snipping and the standards of the forum, plain and simple.  Don't take it personally.

well i think whats bad for the forum is members such as mumon, brennanfam and you accusing people left right and center.  

I don't accuse people left and right, so if you are not honest about me and you level baseless accusations at me, why should I or anyone else for that matter take anything else you say seriously, and why should I consider your complaints about these other people honest?  

It may be that there are other things aside from bulk-quoting that are bad for the forum, but I wasn't addressing a checklist of things bad for the forum, I was just pointing out one problem that is very easy to fix if you are willing to work constructively with the forum and not against it.  

Also, 5 minutes ago you said muman had "moved on" so you don't have problems with him, yet here again you call him out personally.   The personal vandettas and grudges are also expressions of petty teenage behavior.  Cut it out.  The forum is not a place for flame-wars or personality cults or 'mean girls' episodes.

Granted you did not directly call me anti semitic,
  Then why did you say I "accuse people left and right"

And accuse them of what?   You are displaying teenage clique-like behavior and it seems if one person says something to you that you don't like, any of his friends are "enemies of the forum" or whatever you are going on about.

but it dam well appeared that way.  
 I'm not sure what you're referring to.

So ill ask you another question, do you think i am anti semitic?

I'm not sure.   Maybe if you explain your views more directly and answer some questions I can decide for sure what I think about you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2010, 05:28:36 PM »
ben

you see.that is my point.and if we allow leftists to the hebrew forum for the sake of debate we can do the same to nazies in the english forum.

You're not making sense.

Most leftists when they support peace with the arab muslim nazis, they are not doing so because they actually think that this will enable Arabs to kill more Jews and they want Jews to die.  With very few exceptions, these leftists do not want to see Jews murdered.
These arab muslim nazis should be killed, but the leftists in this case do not share their views.

Nazis on the other hand, share the views of the arab muslim nazis and want to throw all Jews into gas chambers, even the most pale, pasty white Jews.   Their ideology, what defines one as a nazi, is that Jews should be murdered.  Thus, nazis should be killed.

Leftists are dangerous but not the same.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2010, 05:42:57 PM »
for kahane was right..this is a quote from chaim

"I don't think Jews control the media, but they do play a disproportionately large role in the media. General Electric, which owns NBC, is not Jewish. CBS is not owned by Jews. CNN is Ted Turner. But there's no question that Jews play an enormous role in the media."

A "Disproportionate role" is not the same thing as saying "overrepresented."  That is exactly why I wanted to hear your definition of the term "overrepresented."  With the word as is, there is an implicit value judgement.   But I want to hear 'straight from the horse's mouth' what you actually mean by that term.  You still have yet to explain.   And I'm still waiting.

Perhaps i can throw a question back to you kahane was right, why are you asking me all these questions?  

This is silly.  Your statement in another thread about Jews in the media is what prompted me to ask for clarification (not to randomly play 20 questions with you).  I have already stated this.

is there a motive

Yes, the motive in asking you the questions is to find out your answers to the questions.

you call my "snipping" bad for the forum,

It's not really a subjective thing.  Anyone can attest to this, and naturally people observe this unwritten rule because unruly and bulky quoting sessions get out of hand and make the threads unmanagable or intolerable.   You are the first person in a long time to grievously violate this seemingly universal practice (although it seems your friend ben is mimicking your behavior there too), and that is why I comment to you with constructive criticism to keep this forum functioning at a high level.   If the forum is a place of quality, it simply HAS to have standards to maintain a given level of quality.   There is no other way.  

It's not about "you" or "Your snipping" it's about the snipping and the standards of the forum, plain and simple.  Don't take it personally.

well i think whats bad for the forum is members such as mumon, brennanfam and you accusing people left right and center.  

I don't accuse people left and right, so if you are not honest about me and you level baseless accusations at me, why should I or anyone else for that matter take anything else you say seriously, and why should I consider your complaints about these other people honest?  

It may be that there are other things aside from bulk-quoting that are bad for the forum, but I wasn't addressing a checklist of things bad for the forum, I was just pointing out one problem that is very easy to fix if you are willing to work constructively with the forum and not against it.  

Also, 5 minutes ago you said muman had "moved on" so you don't have problems with him, yet here again you call him out personally.   The personal vandettas and grudges are also expressions of petty teenage behavior.  Cut it out.  The forum is not a place for flame-wars or personality cults or 'mean girls' episodes.

Granted you did not directly call me anti semitic,
  Then why did you say I "accuse people left and right"

And accuse them of what?   You are displaying teenage clique-like behavior and it seems if one person says something to you that you don't like, any of his friends are "enemies of the forum" or whatever you are going on about.

but it dam well appeared that way.  
 I'm not sure what you're referring to.

So ill ask you another question, do you think i am anti semitic?

I'm not sure.   Maybe if you explain your views more directly and answer some questions I can decide for sure what I think about you.

Explain what??what is there to explain, i admitted i worded it incorrectly, i admitted chaim worded it far better than me, so what do you want me to explain.

Choose your words carefully, as i have never insulted a member on here personally, but you are going the right way for me to literally debunk your life. At the moment you are coming acorss as an ugly troll.

The fact that you "dont know whether i am antisemitic" is very disgusting thing to say, so ill take a deep breath as i am the forgiving type, and await an apology from you..

Good luck...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2010, 06:08:22 PM »
I don't know what to say here without fanning the fires. I have been here on the forum from the start and in the early days we had very little of this sort of discontent between Jewish and non Jewish members. While I respect Muman as a fellow moderator I know if he had his way I would not be on the JTF moderator staff or even on JTF itself. JTF forum started out with a large percentage of gentile support. Sadly much of that support has been turned away by posts and threads that at times were very destructive. The forum we have today may have a larger membership then in the early days but is defiantly less dynamic.  Whats even sadder is that the support that was lost has not been replaced by something more desirable to the persons doing the damage. Muman needs to decide on a policy he can't say hurtfull things about Gentiles in one thread and then apologise in another. After a few times the apologies become meaningless.

Can you point out what about Muman's post in this thread was "hurtful to gentiles?"

I respect your opinion CJD, and I don't always agree with what Muman has to say, but I have read Muman's "let's unite post" and see nothing wrong with it and nothing that should be perceived as a slight to non Jews.   He is simply stating Jewish religious principles - is that a slight to non-Jews? 

Chaim has also commented in this thread and applauded Muman's post, so I hate to say it but maybe in this case CJD you are imagining something and holding a grudge against Muman for past comments, G-d forbid. 
I respect your opinion as well Kahane-Was-Right BT . Muman has made it quite plain in a number of past threads that if the Gentiles here on the forum were to disappear it would be no great loss. This is an old issue that has been put on the table a few times before.  As an old time original member yourself you have been around long enough to know I don't hold grudges and I only want all our members to get along. I think its  fine for Muman post about Jewish Principles but its possible to do that without even bringing Gentiles into the issue. I actually enjoy reading  some of the material he posts.  I saw what Chaim posted in this thread and it was one of the few times I can say I did not agree with his position.

cjd,

This is not honest at all... I never called for removing Non-Jews from the forum. Please state what I said, with a link, so I can explain what you obviously misread from me..

You never actually called for removing non Jews from the forum but it would not bother you much if they they all tossed in the towel and left. You have made many posts in the past that plainly shows how you feel on this issue such as the one where you said at some point the wheat will have to be separated from the chaff. You told me yourself it bothers you that the forum has such a high percentage non Jews to Jews. In all honesty Muman I consider you a good member and a person who tries to do what he believes is right. My only concern on this issue is the fact that we have lost some valuable support from Gentiles who have read some of the toxic threads in the past and have left the forum for good. I am not going to post a laundry list of threads and posts... What would be the point...  I feel that in order for JTF to be successfully here in America we need to have a big tent policy... Big tent meaning Conservative G-d fearing people who want whats good for Israel and America.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2010, 06:28:11 PM »

Explain what??what is there to explain, i admitted i worded it incorrectly, i admitted chaim worded it far better than me, so what do you want me to explain. 

It's simple really.  I just want to know what you mean by what you say that Jews are 'overrepresented' in the media.  Do you think that there shouldn't be so many Jews in the media?

but you are going the right way for me to literally debunk your life.

Oh, Wow!  What's next, you're going to spraypaint on a locker and then act out in class?   

The fact that you "dont know whether i am antisemitic" is very disgusting thing to say, so ill take a deep breath as i am the forgiving type, and await an apology from you..

Good luck...

Why should I make authoritative statements one way or the other about someone I don't know?

In the future, when you type "i" do so with a capital letter I.  This is not a game of hopskotch at third grade recess.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2010, 06:32:00 PM »
While I don't agree with Muman a lot, I think his call for unity is sincere.   Its almost as there is an agent provaceteur here.  some force trying to wedge us apart, and its working.

A small percentage of members here, have to realize that if we abandon righteous Gentiles, this movement will be in jeopardy.  If you don't believe me, talk to Chaim about this.  Yes, you may not be offending Dr. Brennan Fan, but you ARE offending a good portion of them. 
Ive seem some horrible divisive posts recently.  Horrible name-calling.  Ive honestly been turned off from the forum.  When I see unnecessary dissunity, our goals become harder to reach.

exactly, i think some of the jewish members on here have to show the gentiles more respect. Why did chaim do a big speech about "never vote for the jew, always vote for the gentile". His words not mine. it shows that gentiles are also important.

Plus for people trying to make this site "pc" well i dont think jtf is for them. Since when has chaim been pc? Thats what i love about it, he calls a spade a spade, and it often in reference to people who are as dark as a spade.

98 percent of blacks are evil, we cant deleted foot around that issue. Does that mean i want to ban black membrs, no of course not, because i believe there are blacks that would love to join and unite against evil black culture. Plus they are w1ggers who are black wannabees, i would also send back to africa since they love that culture so much.

But if you want to be PC then please show me whats pc about this great chaim speech??this is what jtf's about....if you dont like it, then join some left wing affirmative action forum, like espn.

you were just PC a second ago...you said that 2% of blacks are decent while the vast majority aren't...That's what I meant by being PC...we tell the truth, we are blunt about it, but have to add that disclaimer every so often..and for those of us who are a little more PC, we need to add the disclaimer that it is the over all majority so we can assume guilty until proven innocent...here in the US and Europe, we have to do it if we want more decent members..we need to unbrainwash people to feel that it is ok to accept that the overwhelming majority are evil because of their culture and that by saying that doesn't make anyone racist...it's when someone claims the other is inferior because of their genetics.

To me it's understood that most people here including Chaim when they talk about Blacks in a bad way they mean their culture and not their genetics...every so often chaim adds that disclaimer so not to give people the wrong impression about us...we aren't white nationalists nor nazis nor supremecists...we are people for the righteous.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2010, 06:34:37 PM »

It's simple really.  I just want to know what you mean by what you say that Jews are 'overrepresented' in the media.  Do you think that there shouldn't be so many Jews in the media?

but you are going the right way for me to literally debunk your life.

Oh, Wow!  What's next, you're going to spraypaint on a locker and then act out in class?   

Good luck...

Why should I make authoritative statements one way or the other about someone I don't know?

In the future, when you type "i" do so with a capital letter I.  This is not a game of hopskotch at third grade recess.

So your posts have gone from "i want to find out if you are a nazi even though all the evidence suggests that you are not, and that i am a complete and utter moron" to you correcting me on whether use grammar correctly. Oh how the mighty have fallen. I could post loads of sentences with the letter "i" in it to wind you up even more, like i did with the "incorrect quoting thing". But i am not as ugly as you, plus i am not a troll, so ill leave you with a post i did on the other thread.

"Nope you couldnt prove that i am a nazi,i dont know why you couldnt, it could be that you a bit wet around the ears, or it is perhaps the fact that you do not have any evidence. Take your pick.

Chaim calls me the "great christians4jews" when i ask the brillant man some questions, are you saying he is a liar?Are you insinuating he works with nazis?

Add the fact that you are so angry you had to reply to my post, which reinterates your obession with me.

Anyway, you are  a hideous troll, that will probably never have any interaction with a female. I am going to be the rightous one here and leave this thread. I suggest that we try and avoid each other. I can easily avoid you ,as your posts are boring as watching grass grow with drying paint on them.

While my threads usually get alot of responses and debate. But either way, i think we should not cross paths, as it does look bad for the forum and to the rest of the great jtfers.

So from now on you will be debating with yourself, perhaps you might actually win that one, who knows.

Good luck in kisisng a girl a well..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2010, 06:46:14 PM »
I don't know what to say here without fanning the fires. I have been here on the forum from the start and in the early days we had very little of this sort of discontent between Jewish and non Jewish members. While I respect Muman as a fellow moderator I know if he had his way I would not be on the JTF moderator staff or even on JTF itself. JTF forum started out with a large percentage of gentile support. Sadly much of that support has been turned away by posts and threads that at times were very destructive. The forum we have today may have a larger membership then in the early days but is defiantly less dynamic.  Whats even sadder is that the support that was lost has not been replaced by something more desirable to the persons doing the damage. Muman needs to decide on a policy he can't say hurtfull things about Gentiles in one thread and then apologise in another. After a few times the apologies become meaningless.

i bet to differ, CJD...lately this forum has been extremely interesting and though provoking..and the fact we aren't banning people left and right is making me want to post more...i don't think i have ever posted so much in a long time.

And I give props to Muman...I love Lubovitch Jews and Jews who turn again toward to Judaism.  I listen to them intently and with a lot of respect...I am bound to listen to Jews who are Shomer Shabbat more than Jews who aren't...Jews who are Shomer Kashrut more than those who are not. Jews who study Torah regularly and wear Tfillin that those who do not...

The exceptions to the rule are when their actions show the opposite to the spirit of Judaism.  I don't feel at any point Muman ever put down a single non Jew on this forum nor even sounded like he was superior to anyone here.  If anything he has shown patience even with our good friend, Ben, the athiest and self-hating Jew.  Seeing how Muman and Chaim are treating him even gives me hope that Ben will come around as long as he stops listening to stupid Nazis on the other side of his brain.

I give a lot of props to Muman even with this thread and I think everyone here should be also.

As far as Muman's comments about his priority to help Jews in Israel over anyone else..well, that is the Jewish way...we Jews should focus on our own people before we focus on the whole world...fix our family before we fix everybody else's..The only thing I beg to differ is that helping gentiles to fix the USA is also a Jewish necessity...and one way can be by setting an example of how we Jews will fix Israel..Likewise pointing out the evils of the majority of Blacks...we have to help righteous gentiles point these things out just like we point it out with Arab Muslim Nazis...The majority of blacks are jealous of "whitey" and "uncle Tom" and only destroy just like the Arab Nazis.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2010, 06:48:25 PM »
While I don't agree with Muman a lot, I think his call for unity is sincere.   Its almost as there is an agent provaceteur here.  some force trying to wedge us apart, and its working.

A small percentage of members here, have to realize that if we abandon righteous Gentiles, this movement will be in jeopardy.  If you don't believe me, talk to Chaim about this.  Yes, you may not be offending Dr. Brennan Fan, but you ARE offending a good portion of them. 
Ive seem some horrible divisive posts recently.  Horrible name-calling.  Ive honestly been turned off from the forum.  When I see unnecessary dissunity, our goals become harder to reach.

exactly, i think some of the jewish members on here have to show the gentiles more respect. Why did chaim do a big speech about "never vote for the jew, always vote for the gentile". His words not mine. it shows that gentiles are also important.

Plus for people trying to make this site "pc" well i dont think jtf is for them. Since when has chaim been pc? Thats what i love about it, he calls a spade a spade, and it often in reference to people who are as dark as a spade.

98 percent of blacks are evil, we cant deleted foot around that issue. Does that mean i want to ban black membrs, no of course not, because i believe there are blacks that would love to join and unite against evil black culture. Plus they are w1ggers who are black wannabees, i would also send back to africa since they love that culture so much.

But if you want to be PC then please show me whats pc about this great chaim speech??this is what jtf's about....if you dont like it, then join some left wing affirmative action forum, like espn.

you were just PC a second ago...you said that 2% of blacks are decent while the vast majority aren't...That's what I meant by being PC...we tell the truth, we are blunt about it, but have to add that disclaimer every so often..and for those of us who are a little more PC, we need to add the disclaimer that it is the over all majority so we can assume guilty until proven innocent...here in the US and Europe, we have to do it if we want more decent members..we need to unbrainwash people to feel that it is ok to accept that the overwhelming majority are evil because of their culture and that by saying that doesn't make anyone racist...it's when someone claims the other is inferior because of their genetics.

To me it's understood that most people here including Chaim when they talk about Blacks in a bad way they mean their culture and not their genetics...every so often chaim adds that disclaimer so not to give people the wrong impression about us...we aren't white nationalists nor nazis nor supremecists...we are people for the righteous.

i have not mentioned genetics mate, plus i believe god made us all equal regardless of race.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2010, 06:49:58 PM »
FYI C4J nor anyone here is a Nazi....nor likes Nazis.

Only one person here seems to have a soft spot to think Nazis are better than blacks and leftists....we need to show that person that he is wrong that all are evil.

exactly, i think some of the jewish members on here have to show the gentiles more respect.

Give it a rest.  You are paranoid (and making divisive comments constantly).   Just like you seem to buy into other 'conspiracies'   Funny you never replied to those questions.

So do you agree with the neo-nazis that Jews are over-represented in the media?   Why or why not?
i agree that you guys need to get down form the genitiles.stop this religious supremacy now!

Can I ask what in the hell you're talking about?

Aside from piggybacking everything "christians4jews" says, can you explain what exactly you're saying?

Where is anyone "down on the gentiles?"   What does it have to do with "religious supremacy" ?  And where is the religious supremacy ?   

If you think religious people in this forum are going to cater to your "feelings" like christians4jews does and tell you what you want to hear by condoning secular lifestyle, keep dreaming, we will never do such a thing.   The religious way of life is of course better.  We don't have any reason to be ashamed of that or to express any lack of confidence that that is so.   That does not constitute "religious supremacy" except if you are overly defensive and afraid we might be correct.

I see my poor "snipping" Annoys you so i will continue, why, as it annoys you.

As for your weak question that all of a sudden is directed at me, yes i will answer it. You really should not have wasted 5 minutes of your life asking it though, as i am the worst person on here to ask.

I have had some many debates with anti semitic whites about jews in the media, in fact i did a thread bashing whites supremacists and believing that "the jews are the route of all evil" about a week ago. Here it is...ill wait for your apology.

Yes i do think jews are over represented in hollywood and the media, but that is a quote from chaim ben psech, not just me. is he anti semitic for saying such a thing? Plus i dont think the hollywood jews represent the real jews. I think the non assimalated jews of israel represent the real jews hence why they only give obama a 4 percent approval rating. Compare to the american jews of 60+percent.

Does that mean i am anti semitic?and a neo nazi?I fail on every category if i do, for starters my IQ is above 80. I have dated many girls of all races, something you probably havnt done, i have jewish blood in my family, and the person and all his deciples i worship are jews. Add the fact that i am a regular on a forum called "jewish task force" and hold a jew(chaim ben psech) as a modern day great. AND i believe that i will be cursed if i do not suppert israel, so i am the ultimate zionist. Do you reckon i would get in hitler youth with those policies?

To be fair muman has moved on, you on the other hand seem to have an agenda that any new poster whether jew or gentile is a nazi, in fact ill go as far as saying you almost want us to be nazis.

Its on par with me going to our great german jtfers 'you are from gemrany arnt you, thats where hitlers from isnt it...therefore you must be a nazi"

You need to relax, so you dont agree with me that "jews are over represented in hollywood"a chaim quote" how is that me being a nazi? If it makes you feel better i hate 95 percent the gentiles that are in the media/hollywood, they do not represent my views at all.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2010, 06:54:36 PM »
Neo-nazis want to throw your Mizrahi behind into an oven.

Why would you be "nice" to such an animal?   He is not "nice" to you.

If there are people calling for death to Jews and putting Jews in ovens, I'm sure they will be banned from the Hebrew forum.

As much as you don't like "leftists" most leftists are not actually desiring to throw Jews in gas chambers.  Most don't understand their views or the other side's views beyond a simplistic level as told by the media.  Most can be pursuaded or at least debated.   With a nazi there is no debate to be had.

You should learn from the rallies Rabbi Kahane made against neo-nazis in skokie.   The JDL people showed up and beat the crap out of the nazis.  Plain and simple.   No being nice and no respect.   Another occasion, Rabbi Kahane challenged their pedofile leader to a fight and the coward never showed up.
you are wrong in that point.it is actually quite the opposite.the leftists are plain over and deliberatly forcing the governments to a suicide acts and want to participate with the arabs in wnating to destroy the jews.neo nazies are just fools that clearly can't understand who is white and who isn't.

Neo-Nazis are just fools who hate Jews and Lefties are just fools who hate Jews too. No difference except that most Lefties are brainwashed and think that they're opinions are pro-Jewish while Neo-Nazis are biased Jew haters.
this is the opposite,the leftists hates the jews beacuse they hate everybody who isn't a leftist too.neo-nazies hates jew beacuse they think jews don't belong to the white race and we need to convince them they are wrong.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

convince Nazis Jews are white...you dummy?!?!?!? :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

You know what that Nazi would say?  "Sure sure you're right and then when you turn your back, shoot your brains out....

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2010, 06:56:56 PM »
ben

nazis won't change..nor will black nazis..nor will muslims nazis...

even certain jewish traitors..

But people, like you Ben, I hope, who is a self hating Jew by true definition, we can debate and hopefully change, Gd willing...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2010, 06:59:16 PM »
exactly...you're not a racist and a very righteous gentile...so I trust what you have to say about a lot of things..you and I agree...nobody should pick on you or accuse you of being a nazi because a real nazi thinks all races are unequal..and one race is more superior because of genetics... :dance:

i have not mentioned genetics mate, plus i believe G-d made us all equal regardless of race.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2010, 07:12:24 PM »
Honestly I read the first four pages of this thread and I can't read any more of these posts.  BEN, you are filled with illogic and contradictions: you can't possibly expect people on here to be tolerant of white nationalist racists and THEN in the same breath condemn Jews on this forum whom you perceive to be doing the same thing. You accuse Muman of being anti-gentile, but then you demand space for a movement that is anti-Jew?  What is with you?  I don't like you introducing 16 year old madness onto this forum.  If you are bored and want to make trouble, do it somewhere else.  I am starting to question whether or not you are 'setting up' fights. 
     That said anyone who doesn't think that their religious views are compatible with being friends with people from other religions, and yes this means respecting those same said people, should be QUIET about it.  This is just as it is in marriage or relationships: YOU DO NOT NEED TO EXPRESS YOURSELF ALL OF THE TIME, SOMETIMES IT'S GOOD TO SAY NOTHING AND BE QUIET FOR THE SAKE OF THE HARMONY OF THE RELATIONSHIP,  This idea that we must express ourselves all the time to be authentic is part of the evil and selfishness of our culture.  People would do well here to remember that we are all in this together, imperfect as we ALL are
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 07:19:40 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2010, 07:23:56 PM »
Good post jtfe

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2010, 07:50:35 PM »
If someone is posting stuff that annoys you then perhaps the best response is NO response. After all you cannot have an argument with someone if you don't post back. People who post comments that clearly go against what JTF stands for such as acceptance of white nationalism should be ignored, because if their posts are not responded to then there is no reason for them to keep posting. Furthermore, any posts they make will go down to the bottom and eventually disappear off the first page of the forums.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2010, 11:19:11 PM »
Nazism [see below link], and Fascism [Benito Mussolini was a student of Vladimir Lenin's, and Giovanni Gentile was an admirer of Marx] are both Leftist philosophies similar to Marxism and Communism.

http://tim.2wgroup.com/blog/archives/000400.html

^Nazism is a form of Leftism; This link and the links within the essay clarify this.

---

http://marxwords.blogspot.com/

^Karl Marx was also a open racist, just as much as Hitler [I would say even more so, only less successful in his decimation of "inferior" races].

---

Nazism, and Fascism are merely an evolutions of Marxism/Communism... all clearly Leftist.  Social Democrats subscribe to a sister philosophy, or modernized derivative of any of these earlier philosophies.  None of these Leftist philosophies advocate a small government with laissez faire type Capitalism or philosophies similar to Hayek's, Friedman's or that of Mises. [Laissez faire Capitalism is not quite realistic, but a system close to it is]

To dislike Leftism, but favor Nazism is an inconsistent view.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2010, 11:48:23 PM »
Where do you get this stuff from?  Considering you thought that the Jewish people died out and didn't exist for a period of ~600 years, then were reconstituted by "khazar" phonies who somehow resurrected their writings, culture, and Torah out of dust since that was lost too, you are the last person to speak about what "Jewish spirit" is for or against.  How can a person completely ignorant of Jewish history try to lecture about what it is to be Jewish?   I mean really, consider what you are saying here and please have some humility to at least acknowledge you don't know everything about Jewish identity (I'm being generous phrasing it that way, since it's obvious you know next to nothing - And I don't mean this as an insult but as simply pointing out what your other statements reflect about what you know/don't know).   Let's be honest here.
I agree, it's time for Ben to "be honest here" as well, KWRBT.

For not being a WN, he certainly believes in and promotes every single one of their claims.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2010, 06:43:28 AM »

If there are people calling for death to Jews and putting Jews in ovens, I'm sure they will be banned from the Hebrew forum.

As much as you don't like "leftists" most leftists are not actually desiring to throw Jews in gas chambers.  Most don't understand their views or the other side's views beyond a simplistic level as told by the media.  Most can be pursuaded or at least debated.   With a nazi there is no debate to be had.

You should learn from the rallies Rabbi Kahane made against neo-nazis in skokie.   The JDL people showed up and beat the crap out of the nazis.  Plain and simple.   No being nice and no respect.   Another occasion, Rabbi Kahane challenged their pedofile leader to a fight and the coward never showed up.
you are wrong in that point.it is actually quite the opposite.the leftists are plain over and deliberatly forcing the governments to a suicide acts and want to participate with the arabs in wnating to destroy the jews.neo nazies are just fools that clearly can't understand who is white and who isn't.

Neo-Nazis are just fools who hate Jews and Lefties are just fools who hate Jews too. No difference except that most Lefties are brainwashed and think that they're opinions are pro-Jewish while Neo-Nazis are biased Jew haters.
this is the opposite,the leftists hates the jews beacuse they hate everybody who isn't a leftist too.neo-nazies hates jew beacuse they think jews don't belong to the white race and we need to convince them they are wrong.

Well now, here's the flaw in your logic. Nazis did not only kill and brutalize Jews during WWII but many others as well. And, are you ready for this one, most of those others were WHITE! So, assuming neo-nazis adhere to the ideology of the original nazis, I don't think they give a rat's ass whether Jews belong to the white race or not. If you really believe that convincing them that Jews are white will make them embrace and love Jews, you are either disingenuous or naive.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #96 on: May 26, 2010, 07:54:45 AM »

Well now, here's the flaw in your logic. Nazis did not only kill and brutalize Jews during WWII but many others as well. And, are you ready for this one, most of those others were WHITE! So, assuming neo-nazis adhere to the ideology of the original nazis, I don't think they give a rat's donkey whether Jews belong to the white race or not. If you really believe that convincing them that Jews are white will make them embrace and love Jews, you are either disingenuous or naive.
not of the neo nazies ar following the original ideologies of nazism.most of them are just white supremacists otherwise we wouldn't have seen the rise of a neo nazi movements in places like serbia,russia,and the united states.most of them are just stupid and bored with their lives.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #97 on: May 26, 2010, 11:36:49 AM »

Well now, here's the flaw in your logic. Nazis did not only kill and brutalize Jews during WWII but many others as well. And, are you ready for this one, most of those others were WHITE! So, assuming neo-nazis adhere to the ideology of the original nazis, I don't think they give a rat's donkey whether Jews belong to the white race or not. If you really believe that convincing them that Jews are white will make them embrace and love Jews, you are either disingenuous or naive.
not of the neo nazies ar following the original ideologies of nazism.most of them are just white supremacists otherwise we wouldn't have seen the rise of a neo nazi movements in places like serbia,russia,and the united states.most of them are just stupid and bored with their lives.

Look my young friend, you have no way of knowing what the neo-nazis follow or truly believe unless you trust everything they tell you. So, having said that, I do not sympathize with ANY nazis, whether they are old school or neo, because I can never trust what they say. By the way, I am not Jewish so they may consider me white, or they may not, or they may consider me white but not white enough for them, or they may consider me white enough for them to use me for their purposes until I'm no longer needed...etc. I really don't care what they think because they can all kiss my [censored] ass (hey does anyone else here use obscenities on purpose sometimes just to see what the forum filter does?).

As far as blacks are concerned, as has been said here SO many times before by SO many different people, it is the sorry excuse of a culture that most (yes, most) of them follow that is the problem. I have no problem with blacks simply because of the color of their skin but because of their actions; just like I will not automatically support a white [censored] just because he is white.

Now can we please stop
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: May 26, 2010, 11:49:01 AM »
okay guys iam sorry.i behaved like an idiot i know :'( i will apoplgise for anyone4 who will ask it sincerely with the notable expection of dr.brennan fan.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #99 on: May 26, 2010, 12:03:39 PM »
okay guys iam sorry.i behaved like an idiot i know :'( i will apoplgise for anyone4 who will ask it sincerely with the notable expection of dr.brennan fan.
Why can't you apologise properly without a nasty venomous comment?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane