Author Topic: JTF Members Unite  (Read 12169 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: JTF Members Unite
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 09:51:32 AM »
Bullcat, I thank you for your honesty and speaking out. I too, have felt the same way, and even considered quitting JTF because of such hurtful words from some here. I guess some Jews will NEVER understand how a Gentile feels in their heart about standing up for Israel and how important it is. :'(

It's very hard to care for people who don't understand or care about you back. I think what makes it hard is many people assume that it's going to be a mutual deal when that's not always the case. The question to ask yourself is can you bless someone who curses you? Can you love people who hate you? A Christian is taught to do these things. I know full well what some (not all) Jews think about me. I don't like it. However I think we should still pray for them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2010, 09:52:09 AM »
I have some questions for RWG. These are not attacks, but questions.

1: Do you think that America is worth trying to salvage or that we are a lost cause?
2: How do you feel about Amren?
3: How do you feel about Buchanan?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2010, 09:53:33 AM »
Rubystars and Bullcat,

I don't think Muman said or did anything wrong here at all. I do not think he meant to say that he doesn't care about Gentiles. Muman and I have had our disagreements in the past, and we will never agree on some big things, but I don't see anything that he did here that is offensive.

I think we should just drop this line of thought.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2010, 09:54:01 AM »
I fully love and support all JTF members, Christian and Jew alike, who are righteous and love Israel and the Jewish people. I know that there are some members here who know I do.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2010, 10:45:57 AM »
בס''ד

Muman's appeal for unity should be praised.

I was saddened to see the bitter personal attacks and cursing of members on the forum.

I appeal to all of our members who care about our noble cause to end these attacks.

Agree, I will do my share.
Shalom.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2010, 11:35:22 AM »
As this Forum becomes more diverse, it is realistically impossible to unite everyone. I will not unite with anyone who is so overtly and ridiculously racist, nor with with someone who curses millions of people with the ultimate curse just because they watch Grey's Anatomy. I promise to stay polite, or at least try hard to, but unite- no way.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2010, 11:36:02 AM »
The way Chaim set JTF up,    in that good people of different faiths and backgrounds work together in order to attempt to defeat evil,    is what lead to me contributing to JTF/ VJA both financially and through other efforts.  

I'm proud to work with ANYONE who is attempting to defeat the Leftists,   Muslims,    Neo Nazis/  911 Inside Job Conspiracy Freaks.     Everytime JTF loses a good member because of lack of respect by one or more other members,   it's a huge loss for the organization.     We can't afford to lose anyone who is willing to fight for the cause.     It's painful to read some of the threads in which we are divided in terms of the core foundation of the organization.    This differs from a difference of opinion about political candidates for instance.    The latter can be a healthy debate,   providing people respect each other in the process.    When people try to go in a different direction than the foundation of JTF,     a strong case can be made that those who are being adversely affected the most in this world are the heroic Jews in Judea and Samaria.    We shouldn't do anything that risks the support that they are getting.      
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2010, 11:38:14 AM »
Yes, even tho we have had only one or two minor differences, you have always shown me love and support....

I fully love and support all JTF members, Christian and Jew alike, who are righteous and love Israel and the Jewish people. I know that there are some members here who know I do.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2010, 12:21:37 PM »
Yes, even tho we have had only one or two minor differences, you have always shown me love and support....

Thank you ~Hanna~, I truly appreciate your kind words...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2010, 01:44:58 PM »
While I don't agree with Muman a lot, I think his call for unity is sincere.   Its almost as there is an agent provaceteur here.  some force trying to wedge us apart, and its working.

A small percentage of members here, have to realize that if we abandon righteous Gentiles, this movement will be in jeopardy.  If you don't believe me, talk to Chaim about this.  Yes, you may not be offending Dr. Brennan Fan, but you ARE offending a good portion of them. 
Ive seem some horrible divisive posts recently.  Horrible name-calling.  Ive honestly been turned off from the forum.  When I see unnecessary dissunity, our goals become harder to reach.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2010, 01:56:31 PM »

JTF workers unite!!
JTF belongs to the people!
Abolish the admins!
Down with the mods!
The revolution must begin NOW!

I'm sorry, but I have to laugh.  Thanks for making me laugh AngryChineseKahanist.  I hope all is well with you and yours.  :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2010, 02:01:06 PM »

JTF workers unite!!
Abolish the admins!
Down with the mods!

:::D :::D :::D :::D :laugh: :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 02:29:13 PM »

JTF workers unite!!
Abolish the admins!
Down with the mods!

You say you want a revolution
Well you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be alright
Alright Alright

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 02:49:54 PM »
While I don't agree with Muman a lot, I think his call for unity is sincere.   Its almost as there is an agent provaceteur here.  some force trying to wedge us apart, and its working.

A small percentage of members here, have to realize that if we abandon righteous Gentiles, this movement will be in jeopardy.  If you don't believe me, talk to Chaim about this.  Yes, you may not be offending Dr. Brennan Fan, but you ARE offending a good portion of them. 
Ive seem some horrible divisive posts recently.  Horrible name-calling.  Ive honestly been turned off from the forum.  When I see unnecessary dissunity, our goals become harder to reach.

exactly, i think some of the jewish members on here have to show the gentiles more respect. Why did chaim do a big speech about "never vote for the jew, always vote for the gentile". His words not mine. it shows that gentiles are also important.

Plus for people trying to make this site "pc" well i dont think jtf is for them. Since when has chaim been pc? Thats what i love about it, he calls a spade a spade, and it often in reference to people who are as dark as a spade.

98 percent of blacks are evil, we cant deleted foot around that issue. Does that mean i want to ban black membrs, no of course not, because i believe there are blacks that would love to join and unite against evil black culture. Plus they are w1ggers who are black wannabees, i would also send back to africa since they love that culture so much.

But if you want to be PC then please show me whats pc about this great chaim speech??this is what jtf's about....if you dont like it, then join some left wing affirmative action forum, like espn.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2010, 02:54:29 PM »
There are some people on here who think that JTF shouldn't work with us. Let them be unified with themselves and see how far that gets them.

It doesn't bother me as much as it used to. I don't have to treat them as equal either if I don't want to and I'm not obligated to feel like I should be unified with individuals who don't respect me.

Let them run their mouths/keyboards and show who they are.
i wish i had the patience you had rubystars.AS A SECULAR JEW I AM OFFENDED BY THE THREAD.this thread is unncesseraily dividing.i know that there are some people here that fell they are superior beacuse they are religious jews.i hope that the admins will lock this thread.this is ugly and evil.and yes muman i am respecting you despite our arguments but i think this thread is extremely hurting people's emotions.i am respecting our genitile mebers beacuse i am very close to them culturaly.you need to understand that jewish culture is also about accepting the other and from that point of view this thread is very agains jewish spirit.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2010, 02:57:07 PM »
There are some people on here who think that JTF shouldn't work with us. Let them be unified with themselves and see how far that gets them.

It doesn't bother me as much as it used to. I don't have to treat them as equal either if I don't want to and I'm not obligated to feel like I should be unified with individuals who don't respect me.

jewish spirit.

What Jewish spirit is this thread against exactly?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2010, 03:00:26 PM »

jewish spirit.

What Jewish spirit is this thread against exactly?
this is the point.this thread is against the jewish spirit and it is also very discriminatory.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2010, 03:08:23 PM »

exactly, i think some of the jewish members on here have to show the gentiles more respect.

Give it a rest.  You are paranoid (and making divisive comments constantly).   Just like you seem to buy into other 'conspiracies'   Funny you never replied to those questions.

So do you agree with the neo-nazis that Jews are over-represented in the media?   Why or why not?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2010, 03:12:07 PM »

exactly, i think some of the jewish members on here have to show the gentiles more respect.

Give it a rest.  You are paranoid (and making divisive comments constantly).   Just like you seem to buy into other 'conspiracies'   Funny you never replied to those questions.

So do you agree with the neo-nazis that Jews are over-represented in the media?   Why or why not?
i agree that you guys need to get down form the genitiles.stop this religious supremacy now!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2010, 03:16:44 PM »

i am sorry what questions? I hope for a second you were not having a dig at me, so ill let it pass.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2010, 03:18:36 PM »

i wish i had the patience you had rubystars.AS A SECULAR JEW I AM OFFENDED BY THE THREAD.this thread is unncesseraily dividing.i know that there are some people here that fell they are superior beacuse they are religious jews.i hope that the admins will lock this thread.this is ugly and evil.and yes muman i am respecting you despite our arguments but i think this thread is extremely hurting people's emotions.i am respecting our genitile mebers beacuse i am very close to them culturaly.you need to understand that jewish culture is also about accepting the other and from that point of view this thread is very agains jewish spirit.

I just read Muman's first post in this thread again.  I do not see a single objectionable thing in it.   What are you offended by exactly?  Instead of just crying foul and saying the religious are out to get you, can you point out specifically what it is about this thread that is so offensive to you and why?

i know that there are some people here that fell they are superior beacuse they are religious jews.

You "know?"  Or you fear/worry?  

you need to understand that jewish culture is also about accepting the other and from that point of view this thread is very agains jewish spirit.

Where do you get this stuff from?  Considering you thought that the Jewish people died out and didn't exist for a period of ~600 years, then were reconstituted by "khazar" phonies who somehow resurrected their writings, culture, and Torah out of dust since that was lost too, you are the last person to speak about what "Jewish spirit" is for or against.  How can a person completely ignorant of Jewish history try to lecture about what it is to be Jewish?   I mean really, consider what you are saying here and please have some humility to at least acknowledge you don't know everything about Jewish identity (I'm being generous phrasing it that way, since it's obvious you know next to nothing - And I don't mean this as an insult but as simply pointing out what your other statements reflect about what you know/don't know).   Let's be honest here.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2010, 03:21:59 PM »

i agree that you guys need to get down form the genitiles.stop this religious supremacy now!

Can I ask what in the hell you're talking about?

Aside from piggybacking everything "christians4jews" says, can you explain what exactly you're saying?

Where is anyone "down on the gentiles?"   What does it have to do with "religious supremacy" ?  And where is the religious supremacy ?   

If you think religious people in this forum are going to cater to your "feelings" like christians4jews does and tell you what you want to hear by condoning secular lifestyle, keep dreaming, we will never do such a thing.   The religious way of life is of course better.  We don't have any reason to be ashamed of that or to express any lack of confidence that that is so.   That does not constitute "religious supremacy" except if you are overly defensive and afraid we might be correct.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2010, 03:26:05 PM »

i am sorry what questions? I hope for a second you were not having a dig at me, so ill let it pass.

Cut the baloney.

What questions?   How about the one that I just wrote, which is one that I asked before amongst a slew of questions you decided not to bother to answer in a different thread.

quote from above:

See what I did there?  I referred to questions, then I asked one, just so you could be sure what I was talking about.  So let's hear your answers.   Very simple process.

Btw, please learn how to snip the quotes so that we don't expand 500 quoted statements in each post.  Just quote what you are referring to directly.  Don't quote every single post and every layer for every comment you write.  You can reply also without quoting if snipping quotes is too complicated.   Otherwise it makes the forum very sloppy and a burden to look at and read.

I don't see any "digs" so stop being defensive/paranoid/accusatory and please engage in discussion.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2010, 03:34:15 PM »
I don't know what to say here without fanning the fires. I have been here on the forum from the start and in the early days we had very little of this sort of discontent between Jewish and non Jewish members. While I respect Muman as a fellow moderator I know if he had his way I would not be on the JTF moderator staff or even on JTF itself. JTF forum started out with a large percentage of gentile support. Sadly much of that support has been turned away by posts and threads that at times were very destructive. The forum we have today may have a larger membership then in the early days but is defiantly less dynamic.  Whats even sadder is that the support that was lost has not been replaced by something more desirable to the persons doing the damage. Muman needs to decide on a policy he can't say hurtfull things about Gentiles in one thread and then apologise in another. After a few times the apologies become meaningless.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2010, 03:41:47 PM »

So do you agree with the neo-nazis that Jews are over-represented in the media?   Why or why not?  [/

even if he IS a nro nazi we need to accpet him and not to treat him like garbage.he is a human being.and you guys also said that me and skkie are nazies and it was turn out to be completely false.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 03:53:30 PM by Ben m »