Author Topic: stop the jewish religious supremacy in the forum!  (Read 8850 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: stop the jewish religious supremacy in the forum!
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 04:13:49 PM »
am guys,am i the only one who is being offended when i see some of the older members treat genitiles like a garbage? am i the only one who is being offended beacuse some jewish religious supremacists here treats me like an idiot only beacuse i am a secular jew? we need to put an end to this blatant racism against genitiles and secular jew.i am very close to genitles culturaly and i am feel very offended when somebody here mistreat them.we need to fight this treatment and i even considering to ask chaim to adress this issue.this must to stop NOW.this is unjewish to treat people like that.you guys with all due respect need a good lesson about accepting the other in judaism.

This was petty and uncalled for to create a meaningless thread like this.  You made your comment in the other thread where you piggybacked christians4jews' statement, and we can address it in the thread and figure out what the heck you're talking about.   You have to make an entire separate thread to cast aspersions on people?   This move is very divisive and very amateurish.   The forum has some basic ground rules of common decency and basic forum etiquette.  Perhaps these were unwritten rules but now need to be written before the entire place is sabotaged and ends up looking like a 6th grader's slam book.
and when you slams the genitiles it is the most blatant and evil racism

What about when you slam black gentiles?      :::D
i am FOR slaming black genitiles but beacuse they are a race of wrongdoers and not beacuse they are genitiles.
Not all Blacks are evil come on. What about the blacks that support Israel and The Ethiopian Jews.
i don't know of any american black that support israel.and most ethiopian jews saying they want to emigrate to the united state beacuse they don't feel like israelis.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2010, 04:15:16 PM »
Ben mate, i am a big fan of yours, and i really appreciate the support, but i do not think this needed a new thread mate.

Plus i have no problem this site being for jews, at the end of the day, i want all jews to act, be like chaim(not in a zombie way of course). I have no problem jews not agreeing with christian doctrine and i have no problem with them being against christian missionaries. I agree with all those points.

I do not even think this is an issue with jews and gentiles, as i have had beef with brennan fan(a gentile), and the jews on here have had beef with you, gmimatria, jewishamericanpatriot, ashe on topics such as blacks etc.

What i am against is this labelling people "nazis" and "peadphile" and "fagott" when there is not one shred of evidence supporting this. Its almost if some members on here want people to be nazis just to say "i told you so".

If they are any stormfronters on here, then trust me, chaim will deal with them. He is a very expereinced person. So why some people(and it is only a select few) are touting out some very damamaging accusations is beynd me.

Does ben think whatever you want him to think?  I'm curious.

obviously not, if you trace back through my posts, i have told him to get into the torah and form his opinions round the torah way of life. So i have been preachy, but not towards christianity, but to torah judaism.

The fact that he is a atheist completely goes against my thinking, and i have told him that on many occasions.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2010, 04:16:08 PM »
Ben m, you have said your own people are all Khazars and the only living biological remnants of the original Jews are the "Palestinians".  You are the one who judges people based only on their race.  But when people oppose you based on the moral principles of Judaism (the very ideology that founded this organization), THAT you find offensive because you are closer culturally to those who oppose Judaism, like the Nazis for example.  If we're going to let you be on here as a racist, then I think you need to show the same tolerance for religious Jews.
i have no problems with religious jews.i have only problems with people who think they are better beacuse they are religious.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2010, 04:17:50 PM »
Ben mate, i am a big fan of yours, and i really appreciate the support, but i do not think this needed a new thread mate.

Plus i have no problem this site being for jews, at the end of the day, i want all jews to act, be like chaim(not in a zombie way of course). I have no problem jews not agreeing with christian doctrine and i have no problem with them being against christian missionaries. I agree with all those points.

I do not even think this is an issue with jews and gentiles, as i have had beef with brennan fan(a gentile), and the jews on here have had beef with you, gmimatria, jewishamericanpatriot, ashe on topics such as blacks etc.

What i am against is this labelling people "nazis" and "peadphile" and "fagott" when there is not one shred of evidence supporting this. Its almost if some members on here want people to be nazis just to say "i told you so".

If they are any stormfronters on here, then trust me, chaim will deal with them. He is a very expereinced person. So why some people(and it is only a select few) are touting out some very damamaging accusations is beynd me.

Does ben think whatever you want him to think?  I'm curious.

obviously not, if you trace back through my posts, i have told him to get into the torah and form his opinions round the torah way of life. So i have been preachy, but not towards christianity, but to torah judaism.

The fact that he is a atheist completely goes against my thinking, and i have told him that on many occasions.
and i told chaim i turned to a secular version.i belive in the existence of god.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2010, 04:18:39 PM »
am guys,am i the only one who is being offended when i see some of the older members treat genitiles like a garbage? am i the only one who is being offended beacuse some jewish religious supremacists here treats me like an idiot only beacuse i am a secular jew? we need to put an end to this blatant racism against genitiles and secular jew.i am very close to genitles culturaly and i am feel very offended when somebody here mistreat them.we need to fight this treatment and i even considering to ask chaim to adress this issue.this must to stop NOW.this is unjewish to treat people like that.you guys with all due respect need a good lesson about accepting the other in judaism.

This was petty and uncalled for to create a meaningless thread like this.  You made your comment in the other thread where you piggybacked christians4jews' statement, and we can address it in the thread and figure out what the heck you're talking about.   You have to make an entire separate thread to cast aspersions on people?   This move is very divisive and very amateurish.   The forum has some basic ground rules of common decency and basic forum etiquette.  Perhaps these were unwritten rules but now need to be written before the entire place is sabotaged and ends up looking like a 6th grader's slam book.

i am FOR slaming black genitiles but beacuse they are a race of wrongdoers and not beacuse they are genitiles.
Not all Blacks are evil come on. What about the blacks that support Israel and The Ethiopian Jews.
and most ethiopian jews saying they want to emigrate to the united state beacuse they don't feel like israelis.

That's obviously a lie (where did you get that "info"?) but let's think why some Ethiopian Jews don't feel like Israelis. Most Israeli Jews don't show them brotherhood and friendship (that happens with a MUCH larger amount of Russian Jews who feel like Russians and not Jews/Israelis because of animosty the other Jews show them, why aren't all Russian Jews evil if so?) but only animosty and hatred. Once a Torah Judaism organization takes power in Israel and the Love of Israel reigns Supreme, this will change for the better.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2010, 04:20:05 PM »

i don't know of any american black that support israel.and most ethiopian jews saying they want to emigrate to the united state beacuse they don't feel like israelis.

Oh, therefore because you don't know any American blacks who support Israel there must be none, eh? Very good logic Ben... NOT!

I know many African Americans who support the Jews in Israel... Im sorry you live such a closeted life as to have no experience in the matter.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2010, 04:20:43 PM »
Kahane Was Right BT,

Ben is a 16 year old boy living in Israel.  

I'm aware of this.  What 16 year old Jewish boy that you know would say we have to respect neo-nazis?   Are you saying I shouldn't react to that?

Ok, I may be confusing threads.  You are probably referring to the fact that I called this thread petty and silly.   Indeed, it is characteristic of a 16 year old to make a thread like this, but that being said, even 16 year olds should adopt mature behavior here and make the forum into an impressive place, not a teenage slambook garbage heap, so I think my rebuke is in order.

While we're on the subject, I just met a 15 year old Israeli Jewish kid, a relative of my friend, over Shabbat, and based on my interactions with him and what I learned about him, I'm sure if ben said some of these things in front of this kid, he would have leveled him.   What kind of twisted person says let's be nice to neo nazis?  This is just not normal.  This crosses the line of sanity.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 04:26:50 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2010, 04:23:16 PM »
Kahane Was Right BT,

Ben is a 16 year old boy living in Israel.  

I'm aware of this.  What 16 year old Jewish boy that you know would say we have to respect neo-nazis?   Are you saying I shouldn't react to that?

I agree. We cannot allow a 16 yo boy make statements which lessen the evil which the Nazis {y"s} inflicted on the Jewish people. Maybe Ben doesnt want to know what his White Boys did to the Jews in Europe in the 1930-40s....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2010, 04:27:48 PM »
I'm aware of this.  What 16 year old Jewish boy that you know would say we have to respect neo-nazis?   Are you saying I shouldn't react to that?

Kahane Was Right BT, there are all kinds of crazy people in this world.  Anyone who says we have to respect the feelings of neo-nazis is clearly crazy or just plain evil.  And I am NOT saying that you shouldn't react to his crazy posts.  By all means, let him have it. 

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2010, 04:33:02 PM »

That's obviously a lie (where did you get that "info"?).
i got that info directly from the american renaissance magazine that got that info form reuters.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 04:43:16 PM by Ben m »

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2010, 04:42:24 PM »

Oh, therefore because you don't know any American blacks who support Israel there must be none, eh? Very good logic Ben... NOT!

I know many African Americans who support the Jews in Israel... Im sorry you live such a closeted life as to have no experience in the matter.

sure you do muman, didnt you say in another thread you know ten good blacks in 40 years of experience? You do realise most blacks hate you and the jewish people right?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2010, 05:00:01 PM »

sure you do muman, didnt you say in another thread you know ten good blacks in 40 years of experience? You do realise most blacks hate you and the jewish people right?

I have no problems with the blacks whom I encounter in real life. I said that I know 10 blacks who I consider friends. I certainly have encountered more than 10 blacks in my lifetime and the ones who are evil are not considered my friends.

I know that most blacks who I meet in professional and in social environments usually have no problem with me. I also am not one to hide my Jewish appearance {I wear beard/peyot, kippah, & tzittzits to work and when I go out}... I have never heard any black make any antisemitic comment to me, quite the contrary... When the security guard at the grocery store I shop at {A nice big african american man} approached me to discuss religion I was impressed.

Also I owe my religious Teshuva to a black man... A neighbor who used to live accross the street from me... He was a christian black man and when I was very depressed from the three tragedies which befell me at the beginning of the 2000s {9/11,Lost Job,Divorce} this man said the following to me...

"Go back to your people..."... This I interpreted to mean go back to the Jewish people. After that encounter I found the synagogue and the Orthodox minyan which I attend to this day... I owe my Teshuva to a black Christian gentleman..

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 05:09:04 PM »

I have no problems with the blacks whom I encounter in real life. I said that I know 10 blacks who I consider friends. I certainly have encountered more than 10 blacks in my lifetime and the ones who are evil are not considered my friends.

I know that most blacks who I meet in professional and in social environments usually have no problem with me. I also am not one to hide my Jewish appearance {I wear beard/peyot, kippah, & tzittzits to work and when I go out}... I have never heard any black make any antisemitic comment to me, quite the contrary... When the security guard at the grocery store I shop at {A nice big african american man} approached me to discuss religion I was impressed.

Also I owe my religious Teshuva to a black man... A neighbor who used to live accross the street from me... He was a christian black man and when I was very depressed from the three tragedies which befell me at the beginning of the 2000s {9/11,Lost Job,Divorce} this man said the following to me...

"Go back to your people..."... This I interpreted to mean go back to the Jewish people. After that encounter I found the synagogue and the Orthodox minyan which I attend to this day... I owe my Teshuva to a black Christian gentleman..

yes but this is an expection.99.9% percent will support hitler beacuse he wanted to kill you.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 05:17:47 PM »

Well i cant argue with life experiences muman. I am genuwinly pleased that you have had such good experiences with them. If you ask my, cjd, chaim, americanjewish patriot,ashe, RWG,gimatria,angrychinesekahanist etc, trust me i bet you all the money in the world we have very very very few decent inaction with blacks.

Here is a 2010 of how i see blacks towards jews..

but i am honestly very pleased that they were so wonderful to you. UNfortunately all the jewish women that have been rapped and beaten by blscks in the USA probably wont agree. But who is to argue with personal experiences.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2010, 05:18:28 PM »
I am a gentile and one of the oldest members of this forum and have yet to be offended by anything. Speak for yourself.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2010, 05:22:51 PM »

Well i cant argue with life experiences muman. I am genuwinly pleased that you have had such good experiences with them. If you ask my, cjd, chaim, americanjewish patriot,ashe, RWG,gimatria,angrychinesekahanist etc, trust me i bet you all the money in the world we have very very very few decent inaction with blacks.

but i am honestly very pleased that they were so wonderful to you. UNfortunately all the jewish women that have been rapped and beaten by blscks in the USA probably wont agree. But who is to argue with personal experiences.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen.   You dispute Muman's point of view based on the fact that it is rooted in personal experiences.  According to you, personal experiences are to be rejected, apparently.  You counter his view by citing.......   
wait for it.....
Personal experiences... of other people.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2010, 05:32:14 PM »
This is a Kahanist forum which promotes a Torah state, maybe you are in the wrong place Ben.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2010, 05:49:46 PM »

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen.   You dispute Muman's point of view based on the fact that it is rooted in personal experiences.  According to you, personal experiences are to be rejected, apparently.  You counter his view by citing.......   
wait for it.....

again more troll behaviour from this clown, if you read my post i was pleased by muman fr his experiences, and just stated that most of the forum didnt share his experiences. Never rejected his experiences, just posted mine, plus showed a video of year 2010 blacks rallying round being anti semitic to a jew.

Or perhaps thats my "anti semiticism" in me coming out pal, as you said "i dont know if you are anti semitic"...

Ill be honest i have never toyed with someone so much on a forum as i have you....congrats...

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2010, 05:52:46 PM »

i agree with you but you need to understand i am not agianst the jews on the site.i am gainst a select few that think they are superior beacuse they thinkin RELIGIOUS jews are better than anyone else.this is a disgrace.dr. brennan fan isd evil in it's own way.and it is a very rude way if you will ask me.

What do u define as "better"

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2010, 05:57:16 PM »

wait for it.....

again more troll behaviour from this clown, if you read my post i was pleased by muman fr his experiences, and just stated that most of the forum didnt share his experiences. Never rejected his experiences, just posted mine, plus showed a video of year 2010 blacks rallying round being anti semitic to a jew.

Or perhaps thats my "anti semiticism" in me coming out pal, as you said "i dont know if you are anti semitic"...

Ill be honest i have never toyed with someone so much on a forum as i have you....congrats...

You are probably used to forums that have no standards and are full of illiterate people.  This is not one of those forums.  Please use proper spelling.

You're playing dumb now with this post because there is no question in any person's mind as to what the meaning is of the statement:  "But who is to argue with personal experiences."

Sounds like I upset you.   Getting a little riled up, are we?

Indeed, I don't know if you are antisemitic, so I reserved judgement.  Most "white nationalists" are.  But I am choosing to let your own views do the talking for you rather than make assumptions about you.  You do not exactly have a presumption of "kashrut" given the things you've said so far and that you are a white nationalist.   So if you want to prove you are not antisemitic, be open about your views and let's see what you have to say on substantive matters.

Specifically, let me resurrect the post from the other thread.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2010, 06:04:45 PM »
I think there has been alot of petty arguments, on here when they did not need to be. Some hate blacks(bar the pastor mannings and alan keys of the world)more than others on here. However i feel to unite us, should we not all agree that white supremacists are scum and actually damage white image.

Heres my white supremacist rant.

Ok so you may argue jews are over represented in the media.

Actually, neo-nazis argue that.    Do you agree with them there?

But how are they some "conspiracy" to get jewish rule. The hollywood jews are complete nightmares for the true torah believing jews such as the great jtfers on here. How on earth, is woody allan, the new lesbian courts ruler, larry davids, spielbergs etc etc pro israel.

And what if they were pro Israel?  Would there be something wrong with that?  Would they be entitled to that viewpoint, just like they earned their place in hollywood with talent, and no one catered to them in a Jewish conspiracy, they could also express polar opposite views to the sick leftist drivel they express now, and that would not be a "Jewish conspiracy."   Or do you think it would be?    And let's say a few of these well-known personalities turn around and support Israel - Is that a conspiracy for "world-control" by the Jews, or is it simply identification with the success/well-being of one particular country, their homeland Israel, and simply expressing that?   

Woody allan and speilberg make out jews are all puny, self hating whites that hate there own religion, culture. They are shown in america and uk to marry outside of the jewish faith. Look at larry david, curb your enthuism is funny, but he protrays jews in a terrible light. He marrys a gentile, then in hislatest series marrys a black gentile. In reality the iraeli jews(not the media) are actually begging form someone lile chaim. Hence why barrack obama got a 5 percent approval ratings. Yet there were some supremcaists backing that black beast. What "race traitors" as they would put it.

I don't know if it is laziness, or maybe you are not a speaker of English as your first language, but please begin to type in proper English and delete the typos and misspelled words that are all over the place.   The run-on sentences are bad enough, but the least you can do is put the spaces between separate words and fix typos before you submit.  It really detracts from the quality of the forum.

My final point is white supremacists imo are black. I do not consider them white. Why do i consider them black, becuase they are into gangs, guns, drugs, illegal sex etc. Ask chaim who represented the white demographic in prison, i bet 90 percent of them were white supremacists.
I may be wrong, just a hunch.

So my conclusion is, i consider alan keys and pastor manning far more "white" then any drug peddling white supremacist.

This is silly.  You have just redefined the word "white" as good, and "black" as evil.  Keys and Manning do not consider themselves white because they are not white.  They're skin is black and that is what black means.   They consider themselves good black people, and so do we here at JTF.   Why do you make up new definitions for terms that already have definitions and then expect the rest of us here to adopt your terminology and fake language?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2010, 06:08:33 PM »

wait for it.....

You are probably used to forums that have no standards and are full of illiterate people.  This is not one of those forums.  Please use proper spelling.

You're playing dumb now with this post because there is no question in any person's mind as to what the meaning is of the statement:  "But who is to argue with personal experiences."

Sounds like I upset you.   Getting a little riled up, are we?

Indeed, I don't know if you are antisemitic, so I reserved judgement.  Most "white nationalists" are.  But I am choosing to let your own views do the talking for you rather than make assumptions about you.  You do not exactly have a presumption of "kashrut" given the things you've said so far and that you are a white nationalist.   So if you want to prove you are not antisemitic, be open about your views and let's see what you have to say on substantive matters.

Specifically, let me resurrect the post from the other thread.

ahaha yes i am getting riled up from a guy that is obsessed with me and follows me around everywhere, posting boring questions(in the wrong section).

Also i did a thread saying i am a white civil rights leader about couple of days ago, and how i think white nationlist should not be used. So again you have failed.

Admit it you want me to be a nazi, nothing would make your life more complete. I think you need to get out more, find a GF(i personally do not believe you have ever kissed a girl), enjoy what god has created. They are better things to do in life than accuse and attempt to troll pro israel people. They really are.

I am not stooping to your level, if you think that someone that has ust told a jew to be more torah obervant, been a long time member of the JEWISH TASK FORCE, A guy that looks up to Chaim as a modern day heroe, a guy that thinks he will be eternally cursed if he goes aganst the jews, a guy that has said that indians and asians are very rightous people and whites could learn from them, a guy that has dated women from all different races as a "nazi" then you have a terrible idea of what a nazi is.

So get your life togather, stop following me around, get a gf, read the bible, just stop trolling on threads that make this movment look like your face....bad.

..if you are not "riled" then you wouldnt reply to me again...good luck..

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2010, 06:19:38 PM »
Answering questions is "stooping to my level?"  It seems you are confused.

This is a discussion forum.   In answering questions in a forthright manner, you would actually be rising to the level of this forum.  Currently you reside in the trash heaps and gutters of the ad hominem attack.  How about you try making a positive contribution here? 

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2010, 06:29:19 PM »
Answering questions is "stooping to my level?"  It seems you are confused.

This is a discussion forum.   In answering questions in a forthright manner, you would actually be rising to the level of this forum.  Currently you reside in the trash heaps and gutters of the ad hominem attack.  How about you try making a positive contribution here? 

Nope you couldnt prove that i am a nazi,i dont know why you couldnt, it could be that you a bit wet around the ears, or it is perhaps the fact that you do not have any evidence. Take your pick.

Chaim calls me the "great christians4jews" when i ask the brillant man some questions, are you saying he is a liar?Are you insinuating he works with nazis?

Add the fact that you are so angry you had to reply to my post, which reinterates your obession with me.

Anyway, you are  a hideous troll, that will probably never have any interaction with a female. I am going to be the rightous one here and leave this thread. I suggest that we try and avoid each other. I can easily avoid you ,as your posts are boring as watching grass grow with drying paint on them.

While my threads usually get alot of responses and debate. But either way, i think we should not cross paths, as it does look bad for the forum and to the rest of the great jtfers.

So from now on you will be debating with yourself, perhaps you might actually win that one, who knows.

Good luck in kisisng a girl a well...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2010, 06:32:06 PM »
Christians4Jews and Kahane-Was-Right BT, can you both please stop this?  The two of you are good JTF members so I would rather not see you at each other's throats.

Now I'm here on the forum more than the two of you.  So with that being said, I don't think Christians4Jews is an anti-semite.  Still, Christians4Jews, you need to also keep it civil. 

As for the Hollywood Jews.  We know, objectively speaking that they don't support Israel.  We know that they're huge Obama supporters, and that they would support anyone with a "D" next to his name who will promise abortion on demand, and open borders.  They'll always be that way.  

In terms of support for Obama, I believe 88% of Jews voted for the man.  However his support among Jews is only down to about 60%, which is still way to high, considering what we're learning about him every day.  

Otherwise,