Author Topic: Canadian Radio reports Israel has attacked the Gaza Flotilla!  (Read 6269 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Good news!

It's being reported that Israeli gunboats attacked the flotilla, and there are casualties along with wounded!

It's about time!

:dance:   :)   :dance:   :)   :dance:   :)   :dance:   :)   :dance:   :)   :dance:   :)   :dance:   :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Canadian Radio reports Israel has attacked the Gaza Flotilla!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 11:29:32 PM »
I hope that they dont have to kill them all...

The damn 'humanitarian' people need to learn a lesson though..

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/05/30/reports-israeli-ships-attack-aid-flotilla-dead/?test=latestnews
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 11:32:41 PM »

We need to bomb them from the air and make sure nobody escaped.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 11:33:02 PM »

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137780

IDF Surprised Flotilla at Night and Arrested Passengers
Sivan 18, 5770, 31 May 10 12:19
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(Israelnationalnews.com) Late Sunday night, the Israeli Navy surprised the flotilla bound for Hamas-controlled Gaza in international waters and hundreds of IDF soldiers who came by air and sea boarded the ships and announced to all passengers that they are under arrest..

One of the crew said that one “Navy warship” had contacted the six boats in the flotilla and asked them to identify themselves. They were told the Navy would board the boats if the ships's crew and passengers do not agree to head for the Ashdod port instead of the Gaza Coast, where Israel maintains sovereignty under the Oslo Accords and does not allow ships to approach without searching them for arms.

International law allows for countries to ask suspicious boats to identify themselves. The vessels' passengers did not cooperate and called the move "scare tactics" on their streamed broadcasts.

The IDF searched the boats for arms immediately after the takeover. The soldiers were forced to use tear gas after they were attacked with knives, daggers and cudgels, putting their lives in danger. Unofficial reports that ten persons have been killed and another ten wounded were admitted to Rambam Hospital in Haifa were changed by the Arab television station Al Jazeera, to two killed and four wounded. An Al Jazeera reporter on one of the boats reported hearing gunshots.

The IDF has not issued a report on casualties or wounded in the operation. However, hospitals were put on alert to accept possible wounded.

The IDF released a terse statement shortly after midnight Sunday, stating, "Israeli Navy soldiers left this evening in order to stop the flotilla's provocative trip to Gaza. During the last few days, the soldiers have been conducting drills to ensure the mission's success."

Turkey's government called an emergency meeting to discuss the IDF action. Defense Minister Barak is holding ongoing meetings with his advisors.

The flotilla activists, some of whom are identified with terrorist Muslim groups, did not expect a confrontation with the Navy until Monday morning, when the flotilla expected to near the Gaza coast.

The flotilla sailed on Sunday, more than two days later than planned and without two of the ships that did not join because of malfunctions but which were expected to set sail after repairs.

“We fully intend to go to Gaza regardless of any intimidation of threats of violence against us,” said activist Huwaida Araf from the ships. “They are going to have to forcefully stop us.”

Israel was determined not to allow the boats to reach Gaza and set a precedent that would break Israeli sovereignty over the waters in order to prevent terrorists and arms from being smuggled from the Mediterranean Sea as they are from Egypt.

The flotilla included three ships of passengers and three cargo ships with aid. The Israeli military and Foreign Ministry  accused the activists of being more interested in trying to stage an anti-Israel stunt and strengthen Hamas rather than trying to help Gaza Arabs. Government spokesmen pointed out repeatedly that aid always can be shipped to Gaza through the Ashdod port, and that the alleged “humanitarian crisis” is a ruse because Israel oversees daily shipments of hundreds of tons of food, merchandise and supplies.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 11:34:20 PM »

That would be the best case scenario, but if they truly regret what they are doing some may fear Israel and never attempt this again. I don't really want big body counts, just enough to accomplish the job... If you know what I mean?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 11:36:04 PM »

That would be the best case scenario, but if they truly regret what they are doing some may fear Israel and never attempt this again. I don't really want big body counts, just enough to accomplish the job... If you know what I mean?

No, everyone who participated in this action of war against Israel should be killed, there would be enough time for them to regret that in Hell. If we
let them live, we're no different from the Muslims. How could we let them just get away with it? Where's your self-respect?

We shall have no mercy upon the cruel. They should be treated like every enemy battleship.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 11:57:00 PM »
Normally I would agree with you, but there are people who were fooled into believing it was really a 'humanitarian' effort. I don't know any, that goodness, but it seemed that the public media protrayed this as a attempt to help the poor 'Fakestinians', but as we all know there is no humanitarian crisis.. But some people in Europe are brainwashed by the BBC media, which only portrays the arabs as the victims...

I really don't care about world opinion, but Israel should attempt to stop this illegal arms shipment with only enough casualties to stop the enemy from trying again...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 12:03:33 AM »
Normally I would agree with you, but there are people who were fooled into believing it was really a 'humanitarian' effort. I don't know any, that goodness, but it seemed that the public media protrayed this as a attempt to help the poor 'Fakestinians', but as we all know there is no humanitarian crisis.. But some people in Europe are brainwashed by the BBC media, which only portrays the arabs as the victims...

I really don't care about world opinion, but Israel should attempt to stop this illegal arms shipment with only enough casualties to stop the enemy from trying again...

Who cares if they're brainwashed or not (and no, they're not, there are well-known Hamas members there, and weaponry), they CO-OPERATE with the enemy, they're on the enemy's battleship, why should we have mercy on them?

They should die for being on that ship, I don't care what they thought about it (and they weren't innocent, it's just like saying the Europeans who go to train with Hezbollah are brainwashed), the fact that they're on the enemy's side is enough reason to Holocaust them.

One thing for sure - once you search the innocent among the enemy, the enemy will have no respect nor any fear from you because he will use this weakness and mercy you have for those who shouldn't have it.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 12:12:42 AM »
בס''ד

Every one of them should be killed immediately. Their goal is genocide against the Jewish people.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 12:17:19 AM »
What you say is absolutely un-Jewish and anti-Jewish. If G-D thought the same as you do, he wouldn't punish Egyptians who did nothing to Jews, prisoners, housewives, and others who didn't know how Jews look like. If G-D thought the same as you do, he wouldn't eliminate the entire Amalekite people, even though I'm sure there were "moderate" Amalekites who had nothing against Jews.

With this kind of thinking, we're doomed.

אל תהי צדיק הרבה יותר מבוראך

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 12:43:55 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137780

It looks like some Israelis were wounded in the process.  That makes it more necessary for there to be some casualties on the terrorist side.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 12:44:05 AM »
What you say is absolutely un-Jewish and anti-Jewish. If G-D thought the same as you do, he wouldn't punish Egyptians who did nothing to Jews, prisoners, housewives, and others who didn't know how Jews look like. If G-D thought the same as you do, he wouldn't eliminate the entire Amalekite people, even though I'm sure there were "moderate" Amalekites who had nothing against Jews.

With this kind of thinking, we're doomed.

אל תהי צדיק הרבה יותר מבוראך

I have said many times it is important to stop this thing one way or another. Sure we are to kill Amalek and all those who threaten us. I am sure that this will happen.

And sure I hope that all those who were knowingly bringing weapons and material to be used against Israel are going to be quickly killed. There is no point in keeping them in prisons where they will be released by the weak government.

My only point, and one which I doubt you will understand, and it is not in the least bit un-Jewish or anti-Jewish as you put it... That we should always consider the innocents who are killed in destruction. I believe this is one of the lessons we learn from Abraham avinu when he argued with Hashem against destroying Sdom.

I do not in any way give support to those who are attempting to violate Israels sovereign waters. These people are criminals and should be dealt with as criminals.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2010, 12:50:12 AM »
I just noticed that different news agencies are reporting the # of casualties differently...

One says 16 dead, the other says only 2 dead.... I hope that its 16...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/05/31/2914131.htm?section=world
http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=176961

Here it says 10 killed : http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/05/31/israeli-army-says-activists-killed-commando-operation-gaza-flotilla/

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2010, 01:12:44 AM »
I have said many times it is important to stop this thing one way or another. Sure we are to kill Amalek and all those who threaten us. I am sure that this will happen.

Then why do you want them alive? ???

My only point, and one which I doubt you will understand, and it is not in the least bit un-Jewish or anti-Jewish as you put it... That we should always consider the innocents who are killed in destruction. I believe this is one of the lessons we learn from Abraham avinu when he argued with Hashem against destroying Sdom.

1.) G-D asked Avraham to rescue Lot, therefore, he knew about the existence of a Tzaddik and did not risk it by "guessing".

2.) From what I remember, no Sdomite tried to murder Avraham and his family, in one way or another, and were not the mortal enemy of his like the Muslims and their useful tools are to us.

Your comparison is baseless. The story of Sdom is not the same as the story of Assyria, Babylon, Egypt, Rome, Ancient Greece, and many other mortal enemies of the Jews that were wiped off the stage of history.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 01:17:38 AM »
Do you know for a fact that there is not an innocent person on board, maybe someone who could be righteous except for the fact that they were mislead? I do not know for a fact, and this is all which concerns me...

Do not try to say that I think that the wicked should be spared... No, and you will recall 2 days ago I called for the entire flotilla to be blown out of the water. That was a sincere request, yet I also have had time to consider that there may be some who are innocent..

Do not think I am saying that Israel should not use all force against these enemies, and if the report I just read is true it seems that those who died were the ones who instigated the problem by stabbing an Israeli officer.

There may be more people killed and hurt in this episode before it is over..

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 01:20:46 AM »
That Israelis aren't issued or trained with bayonets is criminal stupidity. That the Israeli Tavor rifle can't even accept a bayonet because IMI were not prepared to pay the 5 cents per gun to have a bayonet lug welded on to the end of the barrel is tight & stupid.

The Israeli naval commando would never have had his gun snatched from him if they would have boarded with bayonets fixed - "Fix Bayonets!"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 01:22:09 AM »
It is going to be a long day for Israeli diplomats...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137782

Aftershocks and Reprecussions of Flotilla Operation
Sivan 18, 5770, 31 May 10 09:33
by Eli Stutz

(Israelnationalnews.com) The aftershocks of the Israeli boarding of the Gaza-bound flotilla are being felt in Israel and abroad:

In Israel, Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon will hold a press conference at 10:30 AM in Jerusalem on the flotilla operation.

Security forces and Magen David Adom are preparing for possible violence across Israel due to the IDF flotilla operation. In Gaza, Hamas terrorists are calling on Arabs to take to the streets and to, "take revenge on Israel." The country is on its highest alert. Israeli Arab MK Taleb A-Sanaa issued a press release Monday in which he called IDF soldiers “Nazis” for stopping the pro-Gaza flotilla.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman is convening an emergency meeting in Jerusalem on the flotilla operation. The Foreign ministry may call for Israelis in Turkey to leave the country, and for other Israelis to cancel their travel plans to Turkey, due to the risk of violence. Deputy Foreign Minister Yossi Gal will hold a briefing for Israel's foreign ambassadors at noon today. Israel plans to demand that Turkey take responsibility for its citizens who are on Israeli ground.

In Istanbul, Turkey, hundreds of people are protesting Israel's Gaza flotilla operation outside Israel's consulate. Israel's ambassador to Turkey has been summoned for a rebuke by Turkey's foreign ministry, which blames Israel for the incident, calling it, "an unprecedented criminal act which has sent Israel-Turkey relations into a tailspin."

In Canada, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who there for a state visit, is receiving updates on the incident despite the fact that it is late night time there. He spoke with Defense Minister Ehud Barak, who held an emergency meeting with the IDF Chief of Staff, General Gabi Ashkenazi. Also, Barak spoke with the head of the Shin Bet, Yuval Diskin, and the Turkish Secretary of Defense, Foreign Minister, and Ambassador in Israel.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 01:22:56 AM »
Tell me honestly - how can a person who's on a ship with weaponary which will be used to murder Jews and people who murdered Jews can be innocent? how can one who supports the enemies of the Jewish people be innocent? They're Rodfim, and they're Amalekites, just like the German young soldiers in the Holocaust who served in the Wehrmacht, the SD and the Waffen SS - just like the vast majority of Arabs who are "brainwashed" (the others are intellectuals who chose to be evil).

Also, the comparison between a terrorist (whether "brainwashed" or not, it's not the case) and Lot is obscene and beyond any logical explanation.

Once you collide with HaShem's enemy, you're dead, no matter who you are or why you did that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 01:23:52 AM »
That Israelis aren't issued or trained with bayonets is criminal stupidity. That the Israeli Tavor rifle can't even accept a bayonet because IMI were not prepared to pay the 5 cents per gun to have a bayonet lug welded on to the end of the barrel is tight & stupid.

The Israeli naval commando would never have had his gun snatched from him if they would have boarded with bayonets fixed - "Fix Bayonets!"

Interesting point wonga... You'd think a bayonet is such a simple addition and, as you say, inexpensive... Why should they not have them?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 01:24:44 AM »

Should have sunk the whole "floatilla".
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 01:25:40 AM »
The ships should be treated the same way the Bismarck and Tirpitz CBs were treated by the British in WWII.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 01:27:57 AM »
Tell me honestly - how can a person who's on a ship with weaponary which will be used to murder Jews and people who murdered Jews can be innocent? how can one who supports the enemies of the Jewish people be innocent? They're Rodfim, and they're Amalekites, just like the German young soldiers in the Holocaust who served in the Wehrmacht, the SD and the Waffen SS - just like the vast majority of Arabs who are "brainwashed" (the others are intellectuals who chose to be evil).

Also, the comparison between a terrorist (whether "brainwashed" or not, it's not the case) and Lot is obscene and beyond any logical explanation.

Once you collide with HaShem's enemy, you're dead, no matter who you are or why you did that.

Ron,

You are going a bit off on a tangent here. I did not ever compare Lot with a terrorist, that is something you are suggesting. I simply pointed out that Abraham prayed for Sdom to be spared from certain destruction, because Sdom was a wicked place where people were killed for being kind to the poor, because Abraham was concerned about the innocent being killed along with the wicked. Because there were not 10 righteous people amongst the Sdomites, Hashem decided only Lot, his wife and daughters would be saved.

I do not know the facts other than what I am reading... The media is only reporting that the ships are carrying humanitarian supplies, such as food, building materials, and such... There is no mention that they are bringing in weapons. If this is the deception which is being attempted then it will need to be exposed...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2010, 01:33:47 AM »
Maimonides explained in his Epistle to the Jews of Yemen, "When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.”

Force is the only thing the Arabs understand.  If their useful idiot allies wish to consign themselves to the fate of hostile Arabs, they have chosen their own dismal future.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2010, 01:34:00 AM »
Do you know for a fact that there is not an innocent person on board, maybe someone who could be righteous except for the fact that they were mislead? I do not know for a fact, and this is all which concerns me...

Do not try to say that I think that the wicked should be spared... No, and you will recall 2 days ago I called for the entire flotilla to be blown out of the water. That was a sincere request, yet I also have had time to consider that there may be some who are innocent..

Do not think I am saying that Israel should not use all force against these enemies, and if the report I just read is true it seems that those who died were the ones who instigated the problem by stabbing an Israeli officer.

There may be more people killed and hurt in this episode before it is over..

בס''ד

No one who supports the Arab Muslim Nazis in Gaza is "innocent". Anyone who supports the Arabs is supporting the extermination of Israel.

This entire incident is another disgusting example of Jewish self-hatred. If we were in power, we would have killed all of them immediately from the air. But of course, there would never have been such a flotilla if we were in power because everyone would know how we would react and no one would dare try something like this.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2010, 01:36:11 AM »
This ship should be treated like the cockroach Yitzhak Rabin (yimach schmo) treated the Altalena.