Author Topic: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany  (Read 2682 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2010, 11:01:16 PM »
She so old if she walked past a cemetary 2 guys with shovels would follow her throwing dirt over her head.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2010, 11:04:22 PM »
Helen, Hell is waiting for you, don't keep Satan waiting much longer, the Angel of Death will catch up with you
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2010, 11:26:57 PM »
Sorry, muman613, but I think you need to reread this opinion piece more carefully.

The writer of this article makes no point, and rambles incoherently, and proves only that he is afflicted with deficits of cognition, logic, and reason.

He is apparently incapable of presenting a cogent argument in writing.

He infers that two unrelated people, in separate parts of the world, and in different periods of history, "most probably" share the same Nazi Muslim ideology because both their family surnames and their cultural heritage were the same.

That is purely insane.

Gerald Honigman, the author of the piece, has no grounding in reality.

His thought processes are illogical and disordered.

It is disgraceful that Arutz Sheva would publish drek like this.

In no way does Honigman manage to connect Helen Thomas to any other person in this screed.

Not only that, but 'connecting the dots' isn't necessary in order to 'confirm' that Helen Thomas is drek filth.

Helen Thomas is a Nazi Whore, and is so because of her own actions, and not because of her ancestry -- her Lebanese background or Maronite Christian background is completely irrelevant.

I know many wonderful Greek and Lebanese people from those same backgrounds who fully recognize the Jews' right to the Land of Israel.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2010, 12:05:15 AM »
Sorry, muman613, but I think you need to reread this opinion piece more carefully.

The writer of this article makes no point, and rambles incoherently, and proves only that he is afflicted with deficits of cognition, logic, and reason.

He is apparently incapable of presenting a cogent argument in writing.

He infers that two unrelated people, in separate parts of the world, and in different periods of history, "most probably" share the same Nazi Muslim ideology because both their family surnames and their cultural heritage were the same.

That is purely insane.

Gerald Honigman, the author of the piece, has no grounding in reality.

His thought processes are illogical and disordered.

It is disgraceful that Arutz Sheva would publish drek like this.

In no way does Honigman manage to connect Helen Thomas to any other person in this screed.

Not only that, but 'connecting the dots' isn't necessary in order to 'confirm' that Helen Thomas is drek filth.

Helen Thomas is a Nazi Whore, and is so because of her own actions, and not because of her ancestry -- her Lebanese background or Maronite Christian background is completely irrelevant.

I know many wonderful Greek and Lebanese people from those same backgrounds who fully recognize the Jews' right to the Land of Israel.

I tend to agree.  But it isnt a stretch to say that as compared with other 'Christians', Lebanese are disproportionaly more likely to be Jew-haters.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2010, 12:08:12 AM »
She looks like she already died like a 100 years ago
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2010, 02:03:19 AM »
and i say t thomas: get the f%@k out of the usa and back to england.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2010, 05:17:47 AM »
Re:  "But it isnt a stretch to say that as compared with other 'Christians', Lebanese are disproportionaly more likely to be Jew-haters."

Perhaps, but most of the people in today's Lebanon are not really Lebanese.

What is important here with regards to this Arutz Sheva article, is that in his attempting to 'connect the dots' of fantasies rather than facts, Gerald Honigman discredits himself as an honest and reliable journalist.

In contrast, Chaim Ben Pesach has for years been the reliable and reputable source for learning the truth, and JTF.org has always been light years ahead of any other media sources in offering thoroughly researched information.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2010, 08:02:22 AM »

I want her out of the USA but why should she taint England? She ought to be thrown into the sun where all her remnants will be torn down to their basic elements.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2010, 08:20:45 AM »

I want her out of the USA but why should she taint England? She ought to be thrown into the sun where all her remnants will be torn down to their basic elements.
no,she would die before she will arrive.i think england is the country of origin of her family don't they?
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Moshe92

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2010, 08:41:43 AM »

no,she would die before she will arrive.i think england is the country of origin of her family don't they?

Lebanon is her family's country of origin.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2010, 09:11:56 AM »

Would you be more comfortable with her statements if she had said, Go "back" to crimea?

Don't you see what kind of nazi filth is inspired by the lies you have been sold and apparently buy into?   What she is saying is really not that different from what you have said on the forum when you shared your nutty conspiracy theories and ahistorical gobbledy gook you call a belief system.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2010, 09:22:20 AM »

Lebanon is her family's country of origin.
oh realy? that's explains everything.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2010, 09:38:19 AM »
Don't you see what kind of nazi filth is inspired by the lies you have been sold and apparently buy into?   What she is saying is really not that different from what you have said on the forum when you shared your nutty conspiracy theories and ahistorical gobbledy gook you call a belief system.
I don't think Skkie cares about your opinion.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2010, 09:59:31 AM »

Would you be more comfortable with her statements if she had said, Go "back" to crimea?

inspired by me? god from what are you saying now one can think that i went to her to express my opinion.and yes i said my theories were lies.i even apologised about them.if you are still say this theories as my opinion it is your problem not mine.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2010, 02:35:53 PM »
How about telling her that all Lebanese people of doubtful religious belief and political views had to go back to where they came from?
But perhaps we should have some understanding for her: I mean imagine you'd have to look in such a deformed piece of meat that is her face, wouldn't you be full of hatred also?
But honestly I think she is just a meaningless piece of dirt. She surely is NK's best friend, member of the Erdogan-Ahmadinejad fan club and sponsor of Wahhabi terror. Such pieces of dirt just makes comments about things her moron head is not even able to understand. Can anyone put this dement to where she belongs? A madhouse.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2010, 02:38:15 PM »

Helen Thomas BACK TO LEBANON!!!  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Judith

• New JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2010, 03:07:25 PM »
Helen Thomas is the reincarnation of the devil!!!!!!!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2010, 03:13:01 PM »

inspired by me? G-d from what are you saying now one can think that i went to her to express my opinion.and yes i said my theories were lies.i even apologised about them.if you are still say this theories as my opinion it is your problem not mine.

You misunderstood me.   The "inspiration" for her statements comes from the same roots that your views came from - yes indeed, both lies.  They stem from the denial of Jewish history and Jewish connection with our ancient Biblical Homeland.  Whether one postulates that Jewish "home" is really in 'khazaria' or really in 'Germany' or 'Poland' or really in Africa, step 2 of that belief system is always, "And they should get out of Fakestine!"

I didn't know that you admitted your views were lies.  Point me to that thread please.   And why would you be propagating lies here in the first place?  Have you been convinced you need to change your views because you were lied to about them after learning in the forum, or you knew all along these things you were saying were ahistorical distortions?  

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2010, 03:16:01 PM »
Helen is too ignorant and immoral for words. Someone should invent a time machine, convert her to Jewish, and then send HER back to Poland and Germany in 1939. Evil kunt.
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2010, 03:28:30 PM »
Helen is too ignorant and immoral for words. Someone should invent a time machine, convert her to Jewish, and then send HER back to Poland and Germany in 1939. Evil kunt.

Yes, but explicitly to Auschwitz...

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2010, 06:10:41 PM »
Death to all the filthy Muslims, starting with this one!!!!! >:(