Author Topic: Turkish troops deployed in Cyprus. Preparing for combat with Israel  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Turkish troops deployed in Cyprus. Preparing for combat with Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 07:45:17 AM »
What are Turks doing in Cyprus??? They shouldn't be there anyway.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 07:47:50 AM »

I was wondering the same thing.

The article says they are at the Turkish end.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 07:51:37 AM »
AKP Erdogan is now totally becoming totally nuts.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 10:59:10 AM »
Turks will be wiped out.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 11:06:07 AM »
turks should be deported eveywhere! send them all back to turkey and nuke them!
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 11:34:01 AM »
Turkey is making the biggest mistake of it's life. They want to go to war because they came into Israeli waters to deliver weapons? They will not last long at the rate they are going. Israel will wipe them out.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 11:41:01 AM »
"What are Turks doing in Cyprus???"  Let me note that this is from memory:  The Turks and Greeks have been at each other's throats for a LONG time, all the way back to Constantinople, if you think about it.

As for more recent times, there was an international crisis in the early 70s or so when the Turks grabbed roughly half of Cyprus from Greece.  It's been more or less at a stalemate since then, with a U.N. demilitarized zone separating both halves.  What used to be a great vacation spot has become desolate.  Even when the U.N. succeeds in stopping combat, it never advances toward a settlement.

Who can know what's in the minds of the Turks, but it's entirely possible that this Turkish move does not Israel.  It's all over the news that Greece is economically crippled, and maybe the Turks are finally going to grab the rest of Cyprus (-- ?).

Offline Chug

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 12:02:55 PM »
I have a great fondness for Turkey, Mustapha Kemal Attaturk helped to Turkey into a modern secular country,  I just hope the Army does something about Erdogan before he turns it into a backwards, barbaric Muslim theocracy.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 12:54:46 PM »
Re:  "turks should be deported eveywhere! send them all back to turkey and nuke them!"

It's much cheaper simply to send them all to Glendale.     ;D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 12:59:08 PM »

I was wondering the same thing.

The article says they are at the Turkish end.

Which should not be there anyway. Cyrpus belongs to the Greeks as much as Israel belongs to the Jews.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 01:54:35 PM »
Re:  "turks should be deported eveywhere! send them all back to turkey and nuke them!"

Send them to three mile island...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2010, 02:19:21 PM »
Cyprus, time for me to refer the map lol

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 01:02:30 AM »

what is glenadale? if it is a  place i hope it is synonymous with hell.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 07:18:39 AM »
Turks may be attempting to capture the remnant part of Cyprus and thus threaten both Greece and Israel.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 07:28:37 AM »
Turks may be attempting to capture the remnant part of Cyprus and thus threaten both Greece and Israel.
and then nato will bomb them beacuse last time i cheked both turkey and greece were nato members.and if turkey will start a war against greece it would like a rebellion against nato.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 07:37:17 AM »
and then nato will bomb them beacuse last time i cheked both turkey and greece were nato members.and if turkey will start a war against greece it would like a rebellion against nato.

Greece and Turkey were both members of NATO in 1974 when the Turkish military invaded Cyprus but, unfortunately, NATO and the U.S. not only didn't do anything about it but supported it. What makes you think that the muslim in chief of the U.S. will do anything now if that happens?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 07:57:08 AM »

Greece and Turkey were both members of NATO in 1974 when the Turkish military invaded Cyprus but, unfortunately, NATO and the U.S. not only didn't do anything about it but supported it. What makes you think that the muslim in chief of the U.S. will do anything now if that happens?
beacuse in 1974 the muslim palgue still didn't reached it's full potential like now.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 02:51:21 PM »
I have a great fondness for Turkey, Mustapha Kemal Attaturk helped to Turkey into a modern secular country,  I just hope the Army does something about Erdogan before he turns it into a backwards, barbaric Muslim theocracy.

I hope this too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani