Author Topic: Underwater blowout, BP admits it cannot stop leak, planned evacuations on gulf  (Read 2037 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

This is some really serious stuff. I think this could be an ocean killer.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
It seems more media should be covering this in a bigger way.  Maybe I just am looking in the wrong places, usually I am focused on Israeli and Jewish news.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'm not very fond of Olbermann but I'm glad he's covering this story.

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
It seems more media should be covering this in a bigger way.  Maybe I just am looking in the wrong places, usually I am focused on Israeli and Jewish news.

It is not being allowed by the Obamanation Regime. Very few reporters are being allowed in and those that are have been embedded by the gov. Welcome to the Forth Reich on the Planetary Plantation.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
They should plug that big hole with two other little holes -- Rosie O'Donnell and Helen Thomas!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer

It is not being allowed by the Obamanation Regime. Very few reporters are being allowed in and those that are have been embedded by the gov. Welcome to the Forth Reich on the Planetary Plantation.

How lame, but not surprising.  Obama's admin is doomed from this alone.  Inept leadership that sat on its duff.  Not to mention he is the BP candidate of choice [largest recipient of BP campaign funds].

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
BP's executives should be executed. Simple as that. Try them and put them all to death. The damage they've done is immeasurable.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
These people are just asking for cancer.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
It defies logic that the most powerful nation on the planet can't solve this. They're content to let the oil bastards handle it. Obama that worthless piece of [censored] sitting in the White House while Americans on the Gulf are losing everything, animals, plants and entire ecosystems are dying and he's off eating chitlins with his monkey wife. Obama has made America the weakest nation on the planet that they're too afraid to even step on an oil company's toes.

[censored] Obama and all the nazi scum in the White House. I hope they all die of cancer.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Galveston, TX is preparing in case it comes this way:
http://galvestondailynews.com/story.lasso?ewcd=ec675767401a7990

Galveston is a great place to visit when it's not busy. There are some wonderful shells to be found on the beaches and lots of bird life. It's a real shame that this could be put in jeopardy too.

I love the Bolivar peninsula and its Crystal beach. It's where I found my lightning whelk shells.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
BP has turned the Gulf of Mexico into the DEAD SEA! 

I just can't understand how BP never had backup plans for this kind of eventuality.  They are ruining the only planet we have!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
BP has turned the Gulf of Mexico into the DEAD SEA! 

I just can't understand how BP never had backup plans for this kind of eventuality.  They are ruining the only planet we have!

I think BP wanted to burn off the oil which came to the top, but the EPA would not let them.  I'm not sure what to think about that.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I live all the way up in the North East and for some reason I think the toll of the Gulf is beginning to make its way up north in the Atlantic. Just in the matter of a few weeks 2 dead whales which is very very rare, washed up ashore of Long Island.  I don't think it is a fluke thing. Now, especially 2.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
I must admit to feeling more than a little confused with regard to this oil leak in the Gulf Coast!

For over a decade now, JTF has been demanding that drilling for oil be allowed in North America everywhere that there are known petroleum deposits, to aid America's becoming less dependent on foreign energy sources.

JTF has repeatedly and consistently denounced all who favored maintaining the ban on offshore and Arctic wilderness drilling due to worries about damage to the environment, as Democrats, traitors, liberals, tree-huggers, environmentalist whackos, and the like, and this is good.

Now, all because of a little accident, people on the forum are suddenly denouncing British Petroleum and Obama (the Oil Company doing the drilling, and the person who gave them permission to drill) as criminals and villains responsible for destroying our planet and poisoning our ecosystem.

Of course, all major industrial operations entail some degree of risk, but it seems to me that if the risk is acceptable in terms of the potential rewards, then we should just forget the accident, keep drilling, and continue with denouncing any and all opponents of energy exploration.

I am happy to forever lose our entire Southeastern coast, its wetlands, beaches, wildlife, fishing, tourism, and jobs, in order to go to sleep at night knowing that America is now less dependent on A-rabs.

The oil that leaked will eventually just dry up and go away, so why worry about it.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
I must admit to feeling more than a little confused with regard to this oil leak in the Gulf Coast!

For over a decade now, JTF has been demanding that drilling for oil be allowed in North America everywhere that there are known petroleum deposits, to aid America's becoming less dependent on foreign energy sources.

JTF has repeatedly and consistently denounced all who favored maintaining the ban on offshore and Arctic wilderness drilling due to worries about damage to the environment, as Democrats, traitors, liberals, tree-huggers, environmentalist whackos, and the like, and this is good.

Now, all because of a little accident, people on the forum are suddenly denouncing British Petroleum and Obama (the Oil Company doing the drilling, and the person who gave them permission to drill) as criminals and villains responsible for destroying our planet and poisoning our ecosystem.

Of course, all major industrial operations entail some degree of risk, but it seems to me that if the risk is acceptable in terms of the potential rewards, then we should just forget the accident, keep drilling, and continue with denouncing any and all opponents of energy exploration.

I am happy to forever lose our entire Southeastern coast, its wetlands, beaches, wildlife, fishing, tourism, and jobs, in order to go to sleep at night knowing that America is now less dependent on A-rabs.

The oil that leaked will eventually just dry up and go away, so why worry about it.

I have no problem drilling domestically for oil. I would just like to see it done on land and in shallower water before going down one mile below sea level. And, as I've stated before, accidents happen and always will. The issue is, how are the accidents handled once they do happen. It seems obvious that the safeguards that should have been in place did not work. So the answer should be to reevaluate the safeguards so this level of damage never happens again; not to never, ever drill for oil anywhere near the U.S. again.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
this is sad.i always loved marine animals.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
BP and the US Gov't are the villains because they had no plan in place to stop something like this from happening. Obama and his [censored] government is the main evil because they're sitting back and partying while this is happening. At least BP is doing something, even if it isn't anywhere near enough. There's a lot of good righteous people who are going to lose their livelihoods because of this and Obama's COON government doesn't give a [censored] about them.

Are you going to tell me the multi-trillion dollar USA can't plug a damn hole in the ocean? Obama should have forced BP out and used everything in his disposal to get it closed. What he's doing is using this tragedy as an excuse to stop America becoming energy independent. I have no problem with drilling, but there damn well better be solid measures in place to stop this disasters like this from happening.

We're stewards of this world whether we like it or not. The environmental destruction means people on the gulf's lives will be changed forever and for the worse. And Barrack ON|gger doesn't give a flying [censored].

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
some of my relatives who worked in american companies which provided drilling fluids for BP , might be affected due to all this. I can only pray for good.