Author Topic: I have Won A Jewish Brother Back to G-d & now he is Pro-Israel :-)  (Read 2002 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
  A blogging buddy of mine was like anti-semitic. He used to come to my blog and say "The ZOG this and the ZOG that"  I gave him the link of what Bolshevik brainwashing has done to Israel, and advised him that Zionists are patriots and def. NOT usually left wing moronic Jews.

One post, he advised me that his Mom is/was a Jew. I just kept being nice to him and giving him Psalms and the more I did, the more receptive he became. I kept advising him that Zionists are patriots of US and Israel, like Levin, Horowitz, etc..

One day I told my good friend, Mama Mitzvah that "WD is a son of Israel, that has been restored back to us"  Well, he just emailed me, and he told me that he now hangs this in his office, and it brought tears to him, and made his heart feel so good. 

This made my day.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I have Won A Jewish Brother Back to G-d & now he is Pro-Israel :-)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 09:05:43 PM »
OH, also, he LOVES David Ben Moshe. : )
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 09:15:40 PM »
Kol HaKavod!

It feels good when you are able to bring others to realize Hashems will... May you have more success in the future..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 09:24:55 PM »
Kol HaKavod!

It feels good when you are able to bring others to realize Hashems will... May you have more success in the future..

That is 2 this year.  Although we all know that I am not religious, if they just start reading the Torah and start loving themselves again, it just makes me feel good. I am just happy that he does not hate himself anymore. : )
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 09:25:22 PM »
That's really excellent I'm so happy for him and for you too to be able to help him do that.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 09:27:15 PM »
Good for you!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 09:29:07 PM »
Great work AsheDina  :dance: :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 09:29:41 PM »
Kol HaKavod!

That is 2 this year.  Although we all know that I am not religious, if they just start reading the Torah and start loving themselves again, it just makes me feel good. I am just happy that he does not hate himself anymore. : )

Every step is a miracle... Today I had a woman ask me about the music which I was playing in my car... It was an Israeli Heavy Metal band called Amaseffer and she said she liked it, the album is the story of the Exodus from Egypt and I explained it to her. I believe that even that kind of influence is helping to bring people to realize Hashem is master of the world...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010, 10:09:54 PM »
Great job,   AsheDina!    Hopefully,  this person will eventually become a JTF supporter!

What you shared with us reminds me of what Chaim mentioned on a past "  Ask JTF"  show that I recently listened to again.    Two Israelis,   both very young,   used to strongly argue against what Chaim expressed on JTF/  Hayamin Hebrew videos.       Eventually,   those two people were defending the JTF/ Hayamin positions against Leftists!     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2010, 10:45:22 PM »
That is wonderful news! I know you are very happy in your heart for this. God Bless you!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 12:31:03 AM »
Congratulations!  Yasher koach!! :dance:
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 09:29:15 AM »
I am going to ask him to join; warning though, he is none to fond of the black folks...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 09:38:13 AM »
I am going to ask him to join; warning though, he is none to fond of the black folks...

But we love black people at JTF. I'm not sure he's a good fit. What is his stance on afro gel and hair mayonnaise?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 10:44:07 AM »

But we love black people at JTF. I'm not sure he's a good fit. What is his stance on afro gel and hair mayonnaise?

He loves Manning and Keyes, so lets pray that he will just want to come on over, he is INSANE FUNNY
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 11:21:41 AM »

WHAT? we supposed to hate all the vil people in the world and blacks are much more prone to become evil.therefore we should hate blacks here.they are a menace and a cancer.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 11:54:37 AM »

WHAT? we supposed to hate all the vil people in the world and blacks are much more prone to become evil.therefore we should hate blacks here.they are a menace and a cancer.

Pastor Manning and Alan Keyes are good people who I certainly respect.   G-d Bless them!    They are the antithesis of the hideous Barack Hussein Obama,    Jeremiah Wright,   Jesse Jackson,  and Al Sharpton.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 11:57:19 AM »

Pastor Manning and Alan Keyes are good people who I certainly respect.   G-d Bless them!    They are the antithesis of the hideous Barack Hussein Obama,    Jeremiah Wright,   Jesse Jackson,  and Al Sharpton.
yes.i don't think all the blacks in the world are evil.but they are certainly much more prone to be evil than a caucasian or a mongoloid.we should map the negroe genome to check for their defect.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 11:59:34 AM »

yes.i don't think all the blacks in the world are evil.but they are certainly much more prone to be evil than a caucasian or a mongoloid.we should map the negroe genome to check for their defect.

Typical response from an atheist... Map the genome to figure out where evil comes from? Don't you realize that good and evil are not genes... They are spiritual concepts which will not manifest themselves in genetics.

This is exactly what hitler wanted to do... He wanted to map the Jewish genome to figure out what makes us G-dly... It just doesn't work..

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 12:02:35 PM »

Typical response from an atheist... Map the genome to figure out where evil comes from? Don't you realize that good and evil are not genes... They are spiritual concepts which will not manifest themselves in genetics.

This is exactly what hitler wanted to do... He wanted to map the Jewish genome to figure out what makes us G-dly... It just doesn't work..

Couldn't have said it better.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2010, 12:05:37 PM »
The human genome has already been mapped.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2010, 12:05:54 PM »

People have free will.  

While there's a large percentage of Blacks who are a danger to those around them and/  or bring down society as a whole,     there are some Blacks who make this a better world.      What also can't be overlooked as that there are countless White people who have clearly chosen an evil path.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2010, 12:08:37 PM »

People have free will.  

While there's a large percentage of Blacks who are a danger to those around them and/  or bring down society as a whole,     there are some Blacks who make this a better world.      What also can't be overlooked as that there are countless White people who have clearly chosen an evil path.

Ben doesn't believe in free will. He thinks the self is designed by the society and social pressure designs our will and deeds.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 12:21:59 PM »

People have free will.  

Ben doesn't believe in free will. He thinks the self is designed by the society and social pressure designs our will and deeds.
you forgot to add the genetic parameters to the equations.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2010, 12:23:44 PM »

People have free will.  

you forgot to add the genetic parameters to the equations.

???

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2010, 12:36:17 PM »

People have free will.  

I disagree with him.      An illustration of why I disagree with him is an organization like JTF existing and people like us participating.       Despite the fact that most of the media and the overall establishment,   which are politically correct,    have substantially different views than JTF.