Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 8456 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: June 15, 2010, 03:37:41 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 09:04:57 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Brother Nathanael: Talk about a self-hating Jew
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 03:41:43 AM »

He's insane.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 04:57:59 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D you know he's a homo i knew that guys site for maybe 2 yrs 

http://www.universalhub.com/node/9135
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:03:14 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 03:52:11 AM »
Looks like another Bobby Fischer.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 06:36:49 AM »
This is another Jew who is delusional.   Put him in the same category as the other dilusional Americans.   Islam wants to rule the world, and the Left is enabling them, not Zion!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 07:09:05 AM »
The articles attributed to his authorship on his personal website appear to be ghost written by someone else with a very heavy Nazi ideology -- someone, for instance, like Kevin McDonald, Ph.D. from USC San Diego, whose name is prominent and foremost on the list of articles and interviews.

I do not believe this person is a real Jew or a real "street evangelist" or even a real "Orthodox Christian", but rather a paid full time shill actor working for the National Alliance and/or Aryan Brotherhood.

Question:
When is the last time you saw either Russian or Greek Orthodox priests dressed in their priestly garments walking around in the street screaming at people about the Jews?

Answer:
Never.

This is professionally written propaganda by someone who knows a lot about mind control, almost as much about website construction, a little something about American Jews, and worships Adolph Hitler as his god.

Even the Colorado address should be a giveaway as to who and what is financing this monstrosity -- just think about Pastor Peter J. Peters and his radio show and website "Scriptures for America, Worldwide" also originating from a small town in Colorado.

Don't be deceived -- always consider the source -- follow the money.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 07:35:42 AM »
Nver underestimate the power of a seemingly crazed meshumad like Nathanael to cause trouble!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 09:56:41 AM »
You could show that face to little kids to scare them into behaving.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 10:12:59 AM »
Nver underestimate the power of a seemingly crazed meshumad like Nathanael to cause trouble!

Meshugunah
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 10:18:07 AM »
I do not believe this person is a real Jew or a real "street evangelist" or even a real "Orthodox Christian", but rather a paid full time shill actor working for the National Alliance and/or Aryan Brotherhood @ Massuh.

I agree, Massuh.  Christians, for the most part in the US are Israel supporting.  He calls it "Zionist" news, and he knows his own damned self that it is Bolsheviks, that cause all of the problems in Israel and here in the USA- really clever of this cat to point this at "Zionists" (undercover bolshevik leftists)  he KNOWS that REAL Christians wont denounce Zion, because, they- like us, believe that G-d IS the cornerstone OF Zion.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2010, 10:52:02 AM »

Like another infamous Jewish apostate, Pablo Christiani, this fellow is well capable of putting Jews again to the torch if he had the chance, if they refuse to accept Yoshki!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 11:03:46 AM by wonga66 »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2010, 01:12:38 PM »
His suit is so clean, white, and perfectly pressed!

Someone please stop him next time you see him and get the name of his dry cleaners for me.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2010, 01:14:29 PM »
He stole that hat from the nurse working the obstetrics ward at St. Vincent's Hospital!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2010, 01:17:57 PM »
What a sick despicable and disgusting worm...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2010, 01:18:37 PM »
What a Nazi kike.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 07:09:55 PM »
What a bozo.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 08:58:24 PM »
What I want to know is WHY this IDIOT calls the ACLU "Zionist?"
They HATE America, they HATE Israel- he is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 09:51:22 PM »
What I want to know is WHY this IDIOT calls the ACLU "Zionist?"
They HATE America, they HATE Israel- he is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've kept wondering the same thing over and over again, why organizations like the ACLU, etc. are called zionist by anti-Semites. The only conclusion I've been able to come to is that they consider "zionism" or "zionist" to be catch-all terms for anything they don't like.

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 10:42:17 PM »
This is a little turd in a big cesspool. As far as the ACLU goes, I have never heard it refered to a Zionist organization. Generally as the American Communist Litigation Unit. The ACLU attacks anything good and decent in this nation and defends all things immoral and indecent.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2010, 01:14:28 AM »
The ACLU attacks anything good and decent in this nation and defends all things immoral and indecent.
Very true and Brother Nathanael would make a great member.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2010, 03:50:05 AM »
Rubystars:  "The only conclusion I've been able to come to is that they consider "zionism" or "zionist" to be catch-all terms for anything they don't like."

Right you are, Rubystars!

There's a sizable and growing fringe element out there whose worldview is that "Zionism" is the name of the "Illuminati" which is an international conspiracy encompassing all of the following and more:  The Pope, Catholics, Freemasonry, Satanic occult practices, Babylonian Mystery Schools, the Federal Government (they call ZOG-- "zionist occupation government"), the Postal ZIP code they claim stands for "zionists in power"!), Wall Street, World Jewry, Communism, Capitalism, the UN, Banks, ....etc. 

Whenever a people lose faith in their system of government, the economy, and their leadership, they grasp at anything that will try to "make sense" of why they are feeling afraid and insecure.

Unfortunately, we are today witnessing the average neighbor next door accepting as truth the insanity once relegated to the lunatic fringe in isolated parts of Nebraska, Michigan, and Arkansas.

It is a law of physics that "Nature abhors a vacuum".

An almost identical mass psychosis 80 years ago was the necessary prerequisite mindset which enabled the German people to accept as 'truth' the absurd lies of Adolph Hitler.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2010, 05:18:09 AM »
That's really scarry Massuh but I think you make some very good points.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2010, 08:08:43 AM »
What real Orthodox Christians think of Nathaniel               http://news-nftu.blogspot.com/2008/08/from-church-news-publisher-to-church.html   

2 comments:

Juvenali
      Said

This man is ill and needs to return to his medications and return to the Church, both in his actions and his activities. I am not condemning Evangelism, I am just saying his choices in the way he presents the Faith, his choice of expression, these are not in line with the Orthodox Christian way of doing things. Lord have mercy.
      1:08 AM

Reader Daniel
      Said

Amen! to what Juvenali said above. "Sub-deacon Nathanael Kapner" is quite mentally ill, and obviously becoming more so, day by day. And what type of "evangelism" is he conducting in his clownish street dancing-routines, holding (usually) an American flag and an Orthodox-style hand cross? What "message" does he proclaim? Certainly, he cannot possibly be preaching Christ's Gospel! He has previously related to me, that he thinks of himself as a..."holy fool for Christ's sake"! Wow! what enormous spiritual delusions the poor man labours under. In past days, on his Church News site, he was indeed the famous champion of traditional-Orthodoxy, and very much against the MP,& against other betrayals of the Orthodox Faith, etc. Also, some of his other churchly news/articles WERE truly useful to view. But now! what has he descended to? He is a big & constant praiser of Putin & his MP, one who downs America constantly, he is a critic of anyone who won't go along with his new neo-soviet loyalties (& I firmly believe that Kapner has been bought off by the MP, as money does matter to him....very very much!...plus POWER, which he literally worships!). In the past, we conservative Orthodox who appreciated his truthful anti-MP articles, tolerated (with a chuckle) his other bizarre/wacky & surprising extremes...because he seemed to be on our side, crazy or not. Now, I fear that all the evidence from his site, indicates an almost total & severe mental decline, plus a decline of his, former, Orthodox beliefs. His current assistant, his "Greek Correspondent", a Mr. Papadupolous in Australia, comes across as almost as wacky as he is. Kapner's endless and viciously & demonic unChristian attacks on "the Jews" is beyond comprehension, for one who is supposed to be a "preacher"...proclaiming Jesus Christ-?, of preaching Orthodox Christianity-? For myself, I have given up on him and his site. We no longer need his crazinesses or his "news". And, since when?- was Mr. Nate Kapner EVER qualified to tell ANY Orthodox, what they are doing wrong...or how to right their wrongs, etc.-?
      God save us from things that go bump in the night, and from derranged pathetic mental case, Sbn. N. Kapner! We all need to get shed of him and of the habit of wanting to view his site, "going cold turkey" as they say.
      Rd. Daniel Everiss in Oregon, USA
      God Save Georgia! God Save all good Russian people! God Save America!
      P.S. Not all "Jews" are evil monsters, and solely responsible for all the evils that ever happened in this world!
      3:05 AM

Post a Comment

NFTU is an independent news site focused on events in the True Orthodox Churches and the endeavors of the Ecumenists collected from inside and outside sources.

Disclaimer: This is not an official nor representative website of any True Orthodox jurisdiction.
Featured Items Updated
The new featured items in the footer section are: The Greek Orthodox Television Channel in the Wibiya bar and in our fotter section is a photo link to the Picasa photo album of ROCA Archb. Sofrony of St. Petersburg.

Contributors

* Fr. Augustine
    * mmcxristidis
    * Dcn Joseph Suaiden
    * Xenia Suaiden

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2010, 09:38:23 AM »
Let us hope that this so-called "Orthodox Christian" soon meets some Serb patriots in a dark alley one of these nights!

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2010, 07:47:11 PM »
If you watch Kapner's clip
you will see that he is not mad at all: he is with-it, sincere, cunning, evil....and very dangerous!