Author Topic: 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust™  (Read 20618 times)

Offline moshin

• New JTFer
10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust™
« on: June 18, 2010, 08:15:16 AM »
This is not a copy/paste. This is an original item I have composed based on my experience researching this bullcrap myth.

1. No pictures: Not even one. We have pictures of the Germans doing everything else--pictures they took themselves. Apparently they weren't afraid to take pictures when they were killing traitors and saboteurs. For some reason, there's one kind of killing they oddly neglected to take any pictures of at all. It's as if it never happened.

2. Fake gas chambers: Even the devout historians admit that Dachau's gas chambers were never used. Poland now admits that the Auschwitz gas chamber is a fake, "rebuilt" after the war. We know that Russians built fake gas chambers as part of their propaganda efforts. It tends to make one wonder if they might all be fake.

3. Death by Zyklon B: Zyklon B is for killing lice. It always was. Yes, you can theoretically kill people with Decon mouse poison, but it would be completely ridiculous, especially if you were trying to do it quickly and efficiently. How is stuffing a hundred people in a gas chamber for thirty minutes and then waiting a day for the gas to clear more efficient than just shooting them?

4. Errors in the millions: It has recently been "admitted" that two and a half million people who were supposedly killed at Auschwitz never were. If they can be off by millions for decades with one group of supposed victims, why not another?

5. Hoess's confession: While being held and facing execution, Auschwitz commandant Rudolf Hoess signed a confession admitting he killed millions more Jews than we now know he could possibly have killed. He was obviously coerced. His and all other Nazi "confessions" are not reliable evidence.

6. Ludicrous testimony: The original eyewitness accounts of Nazi "exterminations" of Jews are absurd, including stories of mechanical head-bashing machines, electrified rooms, pits of quicklime, and open fires built from nothing but freshly killed bodies. Oddly, there is almost no reference to gassings among these stories. It seems to have taken many years for the survivors to "remember" exactly what happened.

7. Faulty population figures: Using supposedly reliable sources to gauge the pre-war Jewish population of Europe, including official national census figures, encyclopedias of the time, almanacs, and similar documentary sources will yield figures ranging from under 12 to almost 18 million. Trying to do the before-and-after math approach is invalid.

8. Discarded propaganda: Other war-time propaganda about the Nazis that has since been discarded as false include stories of soap made from Jew fat, lampshades and gloves made from Jew skin, and blankets made from Jew hair. It's funny how historians are allowed to stop believing in some stupid stories, but not others.

9. Well-treated Jews: Documentary footage of the destruction of the Warsaw Ghetto shows well-fed, well-clothed Jews fleeing the "concentration camp environment" the Warsaw Jews were held in for many, many months. Apparently, the Germans felt an odd responsibility to take care of these people they were supposedly planning to kill. Numerous photos show women and children in concentration camps who are well-fed and clothed, and there are numerous indications that great efforts were made to treat the sick and injured, including Ann Frank's father and Elie Wiesel's father. The only Jews who were starving were suffering from the severing of supply lines by Allied troops at the end of the war. The U.S. gathered up potential saboteurs into camps during the same war. That doesn't mean they were trying to exterminate them.

10. Profit motives: In reward for their "suffering," the Jews have received a nation that is not theirs, trillions in reparations, assistance, donations, and other aid, and have started powerful lobbying groups in almost every western nation to stifle questions, silence dissent, punish disbelievers, and promote Jewish interests. Is it really any wonder that a story with so many holes in it is religiously proclaimed true by so many otherwise rational researchers?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust™
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 08:17:08 AM »
This is not a copy/paste. This is an original item I have composed based on my experience researching this bullcrap myth.

1. No pictures: Not even one. We have pictures of the Germans doing everything else--pictures they took themselves. Apparently they weren't afraid to take pictures when they were killing traitors and saboteurs. For some reason, there's one kind of killing they oddly neglected to take any pictures of at all. It's as if it never happened.

2. Fake gas chambers: Even the devout historians admit that Dachau's gas chambers were never used. Poland now admits that the Auschwitz gas chamber is a fake, "rebuilt" after the war. We know that Russians built fake gas chambers as part of their propaganda efforts. It tends to make one wonder if they might all be fake.

3. Death by Zyklon B: Zyklon B is for killing lice. It always was. Yes, you can theoretically kill people with Decon mouse poison, but it would be completely ridiculous, especially if you were trying to do it quickly and efficiently. How is stuffing a hundred people in a gas chamber for thirty minutes and then waiting a day for the gas to clear more efficient than just shooting them?

4. Errors in the millions: It has recently been "admitted" that two and a half million people who were supposedly killed at Auschwitz never were. If they can be off by millions for decades with one group of supposed victims, why not another?

5. Hoess's confession: While being held and facing execution, Auschwitz commandant Rudolf Hoess signed a confession admitting he killed millions more Jews than we now know he could possibly have killed. He was obviously coerced. His and all other Nazi "confessions" are not reliable evidence.

6. Ludicrous testimony: The original eyewitness accounts of Nazi "exterminations" of Jews are absurd, including stories of mechanical head-bashing machines, electrified rooms, pits of quicklime, and open fires built from nothing but freshly killed bodies. Oddly, there is almost no reference to gassings among these stories. It seems to have taken many years for the survivors to "remember" exactly what happened.

7. Faulty population figures: Using supposedly reliable sources to gauge the pre-war Jewish population of Europe, including official national census figures, encyclopedias of the time, almanacs, and similar documentary sources will yield figures ranging from under 12 to almost 18 million. Trying to do the before-and-after math approach is invalid.

8. Discarded propaganda: Other war-time propaganda about the Nazis that has since been discarded as false include stories of soap made from Jew fat, lampshades and gloves made from Jew skin, and blankets made from Jew hair. It's funny how historians are allowed to stop believing in some stupid stories, but not others.

9. Well-treated Jews: Documentary footage of the destruction of the Warsaw Ghetto shows well-fed, well-clothed Jews fleeing the "concentration camp environment" the Warsaw Jews were held in for many, many months. Apparently, the Germans felt an odd responsibility to take care of these people they were supposedly planning to kill. Numerous photos show women and children in concentration camps who are well-fed and clothed, and there are numerous indications that great efforts were made to treat the sick and injured, including Ann Frank's father and Elie Wiesel's father. The only Jews who were starving were suffering from the severing of supply lines by Allied troops at the end of the war. The U.S. gathered up potential saboteurs into camps during the same war. That doesn't mean they were trying to exterminate them.

10. Profit motives: In reward for their "suffering," the Jews have received a nation that is not theirs, trillions in reparations, assistance, donations, and other aid, and have started powerful lobbying groups in almost every western nation to stifle questions, silence dissent, punish disbelievers, and promote Jewish interests. Is it really any wonder that a story with so many holes in it is religiously proclaimed true by so many otherwise rational researchers?

and do you tell us this beacuse? do you even white?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline moshin

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 08:18:34 AM »

Do you believe the holocaust happened?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 08:22:56 AM »
You are probably not going to stay here for very long mister Nazi lier. But anyway before I even begin to refute your lies lets see the extension of them.

What about the Kristalnacht,  what about the Nazi The Nuremberg Laws,  what about the Wannsee Conference ? Exactly where and when do you claim the Zionist propaganda begin ?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 08:24:07 AM »
You're an idiot nazi pig, Moshin. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 08:24:26 AM »
Good morning, Skkie. How's your T-cell count today?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 08:48:34 AM »
Good morning, Skkie. How's your T-cell count today?
shut up.we doesn't need your useless comments.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 08:50:21 AM »

i belive in the holocaust.if you want to talk with me about this please send me your msn adress in the personal messages section.just click on my nickname and them click on send this member a personal message.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 08:52:59 AM »

i belive in the holocaust.if you want to talk with me about this please send me your msn adress in the personal messages section.just click on my nickname and them click on send this member a personal message.
מצא מין את מינו.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 09:01:30 AM »
Translation: "I am Skkie".   :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 09:14:10 AM »
http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/holocaust/100154-10-reasons-i-dont-believe-holocaust.html   

#
01-25-2010 10:25 PM #1
Censorship Victim
Censorship Victim is offline Speaker of Harsh Truths

Blog Entries

Default 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust™

This is not a copy/paste. This is an original item I have composed based on my experience researching this [censored] myth.

1. No pictures
    Not even one. We have pictures of the Germans doing everything else--pictures they took themselves. Apparently they weren't afraid to take pictures when they were killing traitors and saboteurs. For some reason, there's one kind of killing they oddly neglected to take any pictures of at all. It's as if it never happened.

2. Fake gas chambers
    Even the devout historians admit that Dachau's gas chambers were never used. Poland now admits that the Auschwitz gas chamber is a fake, "rebuilt" after the war. We know that Russians built fake gas chambers as part of their propaganda efforts. It tends to make one wonder if they might all be fake.

3. Death by Zyklon B
    Zyklon B is for killing lice. It always was. Yes, you can theoretically kill people with Decon mouse poison, but it would be completely ridiculous, especially if you were trying to do it quickly and efficiently. How is stuffing a hundred people in a gas chamber for thirty minutes and then waiting a day for the gas to clear more efficient than just shooting them?

4. Errors in the millions
    It has recently been "admitted" that two and a half million people who were supposedly killed at Auschwitz never were. If they can be off by millions for decades with one group of supposed victims, why not another?

5. Hoess's confession
    While being held and facing execution, Auschwitz commandant Rudolf Hoess signed a confession admitting he killed millions more Jews than we now know he could possibly have killed. He was obviously coerced. His and all other Nazi "confessions" are not reliable evidence.

6. Ludicrous testimony
    The original eyewitness accounts of Nazi "exterminations" of Jews are absurd, including stories of mechanical head-bashing machines, electrified rooms, pits of quicklime, and open fires built from nothing but freshly killed bodies. Oddly, there is almost no reference to gassings among these stories. It seems to have taken many years for the survivors to "remember" exactly what happened.

7. Faulty population figures
    Using supposedly reliable sources to gauge the pre-war Jewish population of Europe, including official national census figures, encyclopedias of the time, almanacs, and similar documentary sources will yield figures ranging from under 12 to almost 18 million. Trying to do the before-and-after math approach is invalid.

8. Discarded propaganda
    Other war-time propaganda about the Nazis that has since been discarded as false include stories of soap made from Jew fat, lampshades and gloves made from Jew skin, and blankets made from Jew hair. It's funny how historians are allowed to stop believing in some stupid stories, but not others.

9. Well-treated Jews
    Documentary footage of the destruction of the Warsaw Ghetto shows well-fed, well-clothed Jews fleeing the "concentration camp environment" the Warsaw Jews were held in for many, many months. Apparently, the Germans felt an odd responsibility to take care of these people they were supposedly planning to kill. Numerous photos show women and children in concentration camps who are well-fed and clothed, and there are numerous indications that great efforts were made to treat the sick and injured, including Ann Frank's father and Elie Wiesel's father. The only Jews who were starving were suffering from the severing of supply lines by Allied troops at the end of the war. The U.S. gathered up potential saboteurs into camps during the same war. That doesn't mean they were trying to exterminate them.

10. Profit motives
    In reward for their "suffering," the Jews have received a nation that is not theirs, trillions in reparations, assistance, donations, and other aid, and have started powerful lobbying groups in almost every western nation to stifle questions, silence dissent, punish disbelievers, and promote Jewish interests. Is it really any wonder that a story with so many holes in it is religiously proclaimed true by so many otherwise rational researchers?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 
#
01-26-2010 08:31 AM #2
Mika-El
Mika-El is offline Machiavelli Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Censorship Victim View Post
    This is not a copy/paste. This is an original item I have composed based on my experience researching this [censored] myth.

1. No pictures
    2. Fake gas chambers
    3. Death by Zyklon B
    4. Errors in the millions
    5. Hoess's confession
    6. Ludicrous testimony
    7. Faulty population figures
    8. Discarded propaganda
    9. Well-treated Jews
    10. Profit motives
    Everything you listed is not original and comes right off a hate site. You provided no research for your conclusions. What you did were to provide unsubstantiated subjective opinions.

You have demonstrated you do not know what research is, how to research, now to present researched materials, and how to then refer to those researched materials to base your conclusions.

All you have done is repeat from a hate site and try pass it off as your own.

What makes it even more hilarious is that you call yourself an expert on the holocaust.

All you are is someone who goes to hate sites, reads unresearched subjective opinions and then parrots them.

You are nothing more then a mouthpiece.

You repeat words but you have no idea what the words are about.

In response to 1 you pretend there are no pictures when there are numerous ones as well as film.

In response to 2, you pretend there is no evidence on the gas chambers and you rely on the Leuchter report which was
    repudiated and denounced even by holocaust deniers.

In response to 3, you parrot the same party line as Tifa-that the gas was used for lice-you again ignore the evidence
    from the survivors, liberating soldiers, Nazis, SS officers, and even the manufacturers of the gas not to mention the apperatus and
    documents and documentation found.

In response to 4, you play the Auschwitz numbers game which infers because holocaust dead figures are estimates and because the numbers originally given by the Soviets were inaccurate the holocaust did not happen and all the numbers estimated are fake-your inference is illogical as it assumes rather then take into consideration the methodologies used to estimate the no. of dead in the holocaust and the fact that the total
    numbers of dead in the holocaust were not determined dependent on the Soivet Union's original estimates of death at Auschwitz which no one mainstream historian ever accepted from the get go;

In response to 5, you like most holocaust deniers ignore the testimony and diaries of Hoss and all other Nazis and SS officers claiming they were all coerced-much of this information was only obtained after people like Hoss were sentenced to death and in fact were written to try rehabilitate their actions to those in the future and so if anything were self-serving-more to the point your assumptions that these tesimonies were coerced has no basis-you also ignore the fact that such testimonies were also corroborated by Nazi documentation and first hand testimony of inmates, liberating soldiers, civilians-then again you dismiss any or all evidence in documentation and first hand evidence as being fake;

In response to 6, the word "ludicrous" simply reflects your need to name call the survivors and liberating soldiers and any first hand evidence or documentation-it is a class example of how rather then look at their information and discuss the information, you do what intellectually dishonest cowards to when they can't debate the evidence-name call and try ridicule the person who states or provides the evidence-ludicrous is a term of ridicule desigend to suggest the person testifying is insane or hysterical or a liar-you judge the person providing the evidence, not the evidence itself-this is precisely what a coward does when faced with evidence they can't deal with-they stick out their tongue and name call;

In response to 7- the population figures used by social scientists to estimate the number of dead and the methodologies used to appeoximate the number of dead are well known and open to public scrutiny-these estimates have ranged fro, 5.2 to 7 million dead Jews and about 11 to 12 million in total including non Jews-anyone can find out how mainstream historians arrived at their figures and see for themselves whether the hate sites you rely on which tries to ignore these methodologies are in fact mistaken and deliberately misrepresent where these numbers were obtained from-the numbers game you try play in this technique and the Auschwitz dead numbers technique fool no one-you pretend to question the numbers but it is the entire holocaust you deny-the number questioning simply serves as the pretense to deny the entire holocaust-no mainstream historian has ever claimed the exact number of deaths from the holocaust can ever be absolutely defined-the fact it can not does not mean the holocaust did not happen;

In response to 8 you throw out a meaningless comment with no substantial basis-without knowing the specific information you refer to you of course render it impossible to respond to it;

In response to 9, you have zero proof of this and rely on subjective interpretation of certain pictures (which of course you claim in 1 do not exist)or self-serving neo Nazi subjective opinions-you engage in a technique no different then someone who says the woman he raped enjoyed the sex.

In response to 10, you engage in holocaust inversion-you try turn the victim into the victimizer engaging in the ancient Jewish anti-semitic canard in this case to suggest Jews created the holocaust to profit from it-the hate sites you rely on for this information never have any first hand evidence for such inferences which is interesting since you are the first to claim there is no first hand evidence of the holocaust.

Interestingly you limit your comments to subjective opining. Not once do you take any evidence I presented as to 1-4 or 7 in previous posts and provide evidence to the contrary.

In so doing you demonstrate the only think you are capable of is repeating the subjective opinions of others but have no idea how to discuss the evidence and point out where in the evidence you have found evidence to contradict that evidence.

You will also notice Censor aka Tifa puts on ignore anyone that provides evidence to contradict or repudiate their subjective opinions.

In their world there is one way conversation-they spew and all must agree because if you don't they simply ignore you.

Its a world where they expect people to buy their line but they have no respect for anyone else's opinions or comments.

I issue this response knowing full well Censor does not read it. The fact he ignores it proves the one point I wish to make-the handful of anti-semites that come to this thread can not discuss the issue-the best they can do is make unreferenced subjective opinions based on assumptions that what they read on a hate site is infallible and anyone who questions it is a heretic.

The problem is this heretic won't go away. Many of us won't. We won't go away. We've survived far worse then dealing with these words I now repudiate.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 09:35:01 AM »
Mord,

Why waste your time with this excrement, this scum.  May his name and memory be obliterated

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Reason(s) why Moshin, and those like this thing should have been aborted!
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 09:36:30 AM »

We wouldn't have to listen to this bull crap!!!! Moshin: Unfortunately for you there is no law against stupidy, otherwise you would have gotten the chair by now!!! Members, please add.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 09:37:00 AM »
Translation: "I am Skkie".   :laugh:
and now forthe correct translation: STOP BEING USELESS.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 09:38:10 AM »

מצא מין את מינו.
למה נראה לך? אני רוצה להוכיח לו שהשואה התרחשה אבל אני מעדיף לעשות דברים שכאלה במסן זה הכל.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 09:46:47 AM »
Of course you would defend the Holocaust denier, because you are one.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 09:56:26 AM »
So Mord did what AsheDina said should be done: he refuted his words.

I think he only should be banned after he proofs himself to be incapable of coping with Mords answer.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 10:07:42 AM »
Let's see. The order to establish a Jewish Sate in Eretz Israel dates back to the Society of Nation's times, long before the WWII and the Shoah. In fact, Zionism had more support at that time than after the Shoah. Certainly Zionists didn't need to make up a story about a genocide to get Israeli Indpendence.

The anti-discrimintaion laws, the hate crimes and the punishment of Holocaust denial are quite new and began to be enacted in the Western countries to counteract neo-nazi movements which apperaed after the Soviet Union collapse, long after the Holocaust. If the deniers had something to say about the historicity of the Shoah, why didn't they say it at that time when no Law forbade it? Surely conspiracy theorists would say that Jews could kill them. Lol. No neo-nazi was ever attacked by Jews, they few of them who received some retaliation was for calling to the anihilation or castration of the disabled. ( a group of people wanted to lynch a neo-nazi in Denamark for having proposed the castration of people suffering from diabetes)

Since the times of the Holocaust until quite recently it was perfectly legal in most countries to be openly anti-Semite. However most Jew haters were ashamed to be labeled anti-Semites because of its relation to the Shoah and prefered to be labeled ant-Zionists. Surely, if they had had any argument to deny the Shoah, they would have expressed it in order to be freely anti-Semites and accuse Jews of a fraud. But, in fact, most hidden anti-Semites prefered to accept the fact of the Shoah, and even insincerely condemned it, so as to be labeled as hate-free and promote a more effective anihilatioon of Jews in Israel disguised as anti-Zionism. Pradoxically, if anything, the commemorations of the Holocaust were used by some anti-Zionists to fakely say they did not hate the Jews. The history of the Shoah has provided more profit to Jew haters than to Jews. Just see how many anti-Israel activists use the Shoah to accuse Jews of being nazis and oppressing the Fakestinians!

The Roma People (a.k.a. Gypsies) did not get any compensation for their victims, and certainly have no interest in Zionism. Why would the Roma commemorate their Holocaust if it were fake? In fact the Romani anthem mentions the Shoah and the Israeli Hatikva does not.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 10:12:54 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 10:19:02 AM »
So Mord did what AsheDina said should be done: he refuted his words.

I think he only should be banned after he proofs himself to be incapable of coping with Mords answer.

These people that deny this atrocity will be the first suckers that Obama will gas, G-d willing.  There is a genocide in SA, should we deny that?
Mush whatever, you are an ass.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 10:54:52 AM »
Of course you would defend the Holocaust denier, because you are one.
i am not defending HIM.i am attackin YOU.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 11:05:08 AM »
Um..Zionism is directly out of Hashem's "mouth" to the Jewish people in the Torah...it's not a new thing. And to deny it's existence is denying Gd the Torah and everything real in this world.

Let's see. The order to establish a Jewish Sate in Eretz Israel dates back to the Society of Nation's times, long before the WWII and the Shoah. In fact, Zionism had more support at that time than after the Shoah. Certainly Zionists didn't need to make up a story about a genocide to get Israeli Indpendence.

The anti-discrimintaion laws, the hate crimes and the punishment of Holocaust denial are quite new and began to be enacted in the Western countries to counteract neo-nazi movements which apperaed after the Soviet Union collapse, long after the Holocaust. If the deniers had something to say about the historicity of the Shoah, why didn't they say it at that time when no Law forbade it? Surely conspiracy theorists would say that Jews could kill them. Lol. No neo-nazi was ever attacked by Jews, they few of them who received some retaliation was for calling to the anihilation or castration of the disabled. ( a group of people wanted to lynch a neo-nazi in Denamark for having proposed the castration of people suffering from diabetes)

Since the times of the Holocaust until quite recently it was perfectly legal in most countries to be openly anti-Semite. However most Jew haters were ashamed to be labeled anti-Semites because of its relation to the Shoah and prefered to be labeled ant-Zionists. Surely, if they had had any argument to deny the Shoah, they would have expressed it in order to be freely anti-Semites and accuse Jews of a fraud. But, in fact, most hidden anti-Semites prefered to accept the fact of the Shoah, and even insincerely condemned it, so as to be labeled as hate-free and promote a more effective anihilatioon of Jews in Israel disguised as anti-Zionism. Pradoxically, if anything, the commemorations of the Holocaust were used by some anti-Zionists to fakely say they did not hate the Jews. The history of the Shoah has provided more profit to Jew haters than to Jews. Just see how many anti-Israel activists use the Shoah to accuse Jews of being nazis and oppressing the Fakestinians!

The Roma People (a.k.a. Gypsies) did not get any compensation for their victims, and certainly have no interest in Zionism. Why would the Roma commemorate their Holocaust if it were fake? In fact the Romani anthem mentions the Shoah and the Israeli Hatikva does not.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 11:08:07 AM »
How about this Moshin...How about I take some zyclone B and shove it down your throat and watch you suffer while you choke on it?  Then maybe in Hell, they'll show you what it's like to be victimized 6 million times and by then you'll understand...

Oh and btw, I visited the concentration camps mostly in Poland and there are bones and hills of buried bodies and gas chambers and everything...so gladly, I'll show you what a Holocaust on you and the rest of your nazi Jew hating racist friends will be like...because all of you will deserve it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 11:36:24 AM »
DR DAN, you know what is SO sad? Is that people are DENYING that genocide is going on in S.A.

This is the type that will deny that as well, so hopefully his penis shrivels up and he chokes.

"Zion" is THOUSANDS of years. THOUSANDS.

Psalms 129;5
ה  יֵבֹשׁוּ, וְיִסֹּגוּ אָחוֹר--    כֹּל, שֹׂנְאֵי צִיּוֹן.  5
Let them be ashamed and turned backward, all they that hate Zion.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2010, 11:58:21 AM »
what penis?  His mom bit it off when he was a baby.

DR DAN, you know what is SO sad? Is that people are DENYING that genocide is going on in S.A.

This is the type that will deny that as well, so hopefully his penis shrivels up and he chokes.

"Zion" is THOUSANDS of years. THOUSANDS.

Psalms 129;5
ה  יֵבֹשׁוּ, וְיִסֹּגוּ אָחוֹר--    כֹּל, שֹׂנְאֵי צִיּוֹן.  5
Let them be ashamed and turned backward, all they that hate Zion.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774