Author Topic: Every White man, woman, and child should be tortured and exterminated  (Read 19023 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
HEY JAMAL, You all have not 'progressed in 100 years!" 
 :laugh: :::D :laugh:

Please, no video's of jesse jackson here.

But really, it's apes watching apes.

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
People like this hate everyone. Even when left amongst themselves they start killing each other. Sons of Canaan who was cursed by his grandfather Noah. The Egyptians could not have been black because they made something of themselves. Look at the inner cities, destroyed by the blacks. Every city with a black mayor has decayed. Even the Kenyan born dictator of the U.S. is bringing the nation down to decay. Personally I'm getting tired of this tranferrance blame game perpetuated by those who are causing all of the problems. This guy must belong to the NAACP - National Association of Always Complaining People! If he posts his address I'll send him some cheese to go with his whine.
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This black Nazi should not have been banned. He would only make our forum more interesting. And it is essential that people see the depth of black hatred toward whites and Jews.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This ignorant, jealous black Nazi is now unbanned if he wants to return.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
i think he's white.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
I am going to make myself unpopular but I wouldn't be honest if I didn't tell you that I am not on the same page as some of the posts here.
In my opinion, it is needless to say anything to that scumbag "Jamal Johnson" or whoever that person really is. He does not deserve it.
What I am most at odds with is to respond to his provocation with racist slurs and libels.

Black people indeed are the curse of the earth.  They should be thrown directly into a pit and the pit burned, and G-d forbid if ANY of these HORRIBLE ape-like slimes live.

Personally, I cannot endorse this kind of statement. Just as I am shocked to read that Black people are no different than apes. I know that a lot of Black people behave badly in America and I fully understand your resentment. But that does not allow for sweeping generalizations. There are also numerous counter-examples of well-behaved Black persons. More importantly, I think that evil behavior is not determined by genetics but depends a lot on your family background, the social environment you grow up in and the education you receive : teach a white child wrong principles and set bad examples to him and it is will be difficult for him to become a good person; teach a black child righteous principles and set a good example to him and he will likely become a good person, whatever the color of his skin or his genetical heritage.
Likewise, if you develop in a Black child the taste of studying, the self-esteem that stems from succeeding out of hard work, he will do well like a white child.

We are all children of G-d. Hate is very opposed to Judaism. G-d does not tell us to respond to hate by hate.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Yea leave the knuckle dragging mongoloid a bit.  I need a chew toy.  Some half baked ghetto monkey.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
I am going to make myself unpopular but I wouldn't be honest if I didn't tell you that I am not on the same page as some of the posts here.
In my opinion, it is needless to say anything to that scumbag "Jamal Johnson" or whoever that person really is. He does not deserve it.
What I am most at odds with is to respond to his provocation with racist slurs and libels.

Black people indeed are the curse of the earth.  They should be thrown directly into a pit and the pit burned, and G-d forbid if ANY of these HORRIBLE ape-like slimes live.

Personally, I cannot endorse this kind of statement. Just as I am shocked to read that Black people are no different than apes. I know that a lot of Black people behave badly in America and I fully understand your resentment. But that does not allow for sweeping generalizations. There are also numerous counter-examples of well-behaved Black persons. More importantly, I think that evil behavior is not determined by genetics but depends a lot on your family background, the social environment you grow up in and the education you receive : teach a white child wrong principles and set bad examples to him and it is will be difficult for him to become a good person; teach a black child righteous principles and set a good example to him and he will likely become a good person, whatever the color of his skin or his genetical heritage.
Likewise, if you develop in a Black child the taste of studying, the self-esteem that stems from succeeding out of hard work, he will do well like a white child.

We are all children of G-d. Hate is very opposed to Judaism. G-d does not tell us to respond to hate by hate.

That's why my initial suggestion was to ignore him. I don't mind debating someone who wants to argue about how wonderful and advanced African culture is but they need to state relevant facts to back up their assertion (good luck with that, by the way). I won't waste my time debating someone who basically insinuates that black Africans would have cured all disease, eliminated famine and developed warp drive if it hadn't of been for the white devils holding them back.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
I only got through a few of the dozens of comments before I came to be disappointed at our lack of courtesy and respect for our visitor.  I for one welcome President Obama to our board. (grin)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
I only got through a few of the dozens of comments before I came to be disappointed at our lack of courtesy and respect for our visitor.  I for one welcome President Obama to our board. (grin)

:laugh: Good one. I failed to spot him because he didn't use 55 instances of "I" or "me" in his two paragraph post.
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Does anyone here think it's probably a white loser posting crap on here? 

Yes.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Hi Ralph, did you just get diagnosed with AIDS and are taking it out on us?

:laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This ignorant, jealous black Nazi is now unbanned if he wants to return.

I don't believe he's black, but ok.

However, people should respond with facts, not ebonics.

But if we know he's actually white, what is the point in playing along and refuting his "arguments" about whitey?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
It is interesting to see how a White Nazi troll pretending to be a Black Nazi can disrupt a forum.
After the first few reactions of common sense ("he's a troll, do not respond"), there are those who cannot help reacting to his provocations. The reactions grow more and more virulent and somehow get a little out of control. Then comes the more liberal Jew on the forum who gives a somewhat boring lecture on why it is wrong to say certain things. Then comes the boss who is not happy with the decision taken by administrators to ban the troll.
To some extent, the attempt of disruption is effective...
I will learn from this. We should all avoid being played at.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer

Correct. There's a lot of white trash out there, too. It's not the color of the skin that bothers me, it's the behavior of the individual.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Just because someone's a troll doesn't mean you can't have fun with them.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer

Well sure you can have fun with them like the post showing Rome 2000 years ago and Africa today but if you are going to post 5 paragraphs of statistics and proofs that historically whites have been been more advanced than blacks and get stressed out when he responds with nonsense, you're better off ignoring him.
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
IF YOU'RE BLACK, COME BACK!

IF YOU'RE BROWN, STICK AROUND!

AND IF YOU YELLOW, YOU A PRESIDENTIAL KIND OF FELLOW!

;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Well sure you can have fun with them like the post showing Rome 2000 years ago and Africa today but if you are going to post 5 paragraphs of statistics and proofs that historically whites have been been more advanced than blacks and get stressed out when he responds with nonsense, you're better off ignoring him.

That kind of thing is not for the benefit of the troll. It's for the benefit of other people who might read the thread.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Correct. There's a lot of white trash out there, too. It's not the color of the skin that bothers me, it's the behavior of the individual.

All this racial based groups, like Nazis and black supremacists, are brothers in faith. Whites and blacks are big entities where so different people are put in one drawer. I think we are so different even in one peoples, that it is pure nonsense to summ up people by the colour of their skin. It is a crazy madeup construction, made for dumb men by evil ratters.

I consider a man to be my brother by other conditions, namely his believe and his conduct of life.

This doesn't mean, that I wouldn't pay apes like Jamal Johnson aka Ralph back for their diabolicaness by mocking the base of their crazy convictions. I can seperate it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
You're right, yaakov mendel.

I won't speak badly to that schwartze drek any more.

From now on out, I'm gonna' bullwhip him instead!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
You're right, yaakov mendel.

I won't speak badly to that schwartze drek any more.

From now on out, I'm gonna' bullwhip him instead!

Good idea!  ;D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
You are not supposed to be polite to brutal evil people. Talking sense to a black Hebro makes no sense. They understand only gorilla talk. Hoo hoo hooo haa haa haa!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein