Author Topic: Every White man, woman, and child should be tortured and exterminated  (Read 19876 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Whomever started this thread is clearly Jewish. He used "drek".

I think that is the forums filter at work... drek

LOL. well this thread is clearly stupid, maybe it should be locked?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer

When you type sh*t it automatically changes to drek (like ni99er turns into schvartza)
He told me on PM he's Jewish

It is probably ben m. He was obsessed with niggglets.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

When you type sh*t it automatically changes to drek (like ni99er turns into schvartza)
He told me on PM he's Jewish

It is probably ben m. He was obsessed with niggglets.

Well, his spelling and grammer appear to have improved significantly... It seems he found the spacebar and the shift keys too..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I know hes a troll.  I'm just trying to debate this well educated upstanding citizen.

It's a fact that crackers and oven magnets (Jews) are the biggest mass murderers in human history. Just look at the world. Most of the world's wars and genocides were committed by them. When Blacks commit crime it's because of their low socioeconomic status but when kikes and Jews do it it's because they're innately evil. The theft of Palestine, America, Canada, South America, Australia, etc. was committed only by the cracker race.

blah blah blah blah blah blah...without Jewish and white brains, you wouldn't have a computer to type on or fried chicken to eat...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
And you, my friend, are related to monkeys, gorillas and apes..except these primates are smarter than you....

Uh,

The Arabs stole Israel from the Jews you idiot. Look at history... Or is that something they never learned ya?

Blacks commit crimes because they are lazy and greedy, not because of their low class..

Recent DNA evidence has proven that the Jews are Khazars:

"Jews were found to be more closely related to groups in the north of the Fertile Crescent (Kurds, Turks, and Armenians) than to their Arab neighbors."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274378/?tool=pmcentrez
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
JAMAL U 'DAT 'TING 'AH THROWS PEANUTS AT!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
JAMAL BEEN YOU IS SUM' KIND'A HE-MONKEY OR SHE'MONKEY?

GOT'S YOU SUM' BLUE GUMS?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "The White race, or human excrement, is the most vile, wicked, hideous, satanic creature that has ever existed on Earth. "

'Dat may be trooo!  But we still smell better than Youuuuuuuu!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Past and present they are responsible for most of the world's wars, slavery, colonialism, lynchings, mass murder, serial killings, rape, land theft, economic exploitation, hatred, lies, and every other evil deed possible."

'Dat's B so true.  But yo' sandcestors B 'sponsable fo' 'mah nice all cotton boxer shorts!

Re:  "Travel all over the non-White world and ask the natives which "people" they hate most and the White devil will be the most common answer. It's a fact that they are the most universally hated. The pig-faced crackers on this forum are angry that their piece of drek of a race will soon thankfully be destroyed."

If'n 'dat B d' case, wut' you' gwyne dooo f' sex wifout no white gurls?

Re:  "The only reason why the White devil was able to successfully conquer non-Whites was because non-Whites mistook them for human and gave them the benefit of the doubt."

'An de only reason 'dat U peeps B eatin' 'cos White Crackuhs 'mus feed th' uglies in d' Go-Rilla House!

Re:  "The White devil saw that some non-Whites were hostile to another and exploited this situation to their advantage. They would arm and assist one tribe to conquer another and kept doing this until the non-Whites wore themselves out and then they'd conquer everyone."

But we taught U to shine shooz!

Re:  "Today, non-Whites, or humans, have become aware of this devilish tactic and so there is now unity to oppose the cracker."

'Dat B so rite!  Now go bring me 'mah shooz nice 'an shined!

Re:  "The White devil has never defeated any non-White nation since then."

No need!  U-z all B ou'wah' SLAVES now!

Now GO an' hit yo' ba-bey boy on his hed wif' yo' fis' at Wal~Mart~ while U in de' chek-owt line!  'An yell "LUCIUS!"  "SHANTWAN!"  "SHAMEKIA!"  "MUH-FUH'!"  "SUM-BICH!"

'AN THANK U FO' DE' WHITE ALL-COTTON GYM SOCKS!  GOOD WORK!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Past and present they are responsible for most of the world's wars, slavery, colonialism, lynchings, mass murder, serial killings, rape, land theft, economic exploitation, hatred, lies, and every other evil deed possible."

'Dat's B so true.  But yo' sandcestors B 'sponsable fo' 'mah nice all cotton boxer shorts!

Re:  "Travel all over the non-White world and ask the natives which "people" they hate most and the White devil will be the most common answer. It's a fact that they are the most universally hated. The pig-faced crackers on this forum are angry that their piece of drek of a race will soon thankfully be destroyed."

If'n 'dat B d' case, wut' you' gwyne dooo f' sex wifout no white gurls?

Re:  "The only reason why the White devil was able to successfully conquer non-Whites was because non-Whites mistook them for human and gave them the benefit of the doubt."

'An de only reason 'dat U peeps B eatin' 'cos White Crackuhs 'mus feed th' uglies in d' Go-Rilla House!

Re:  "The White devil saw that some non-Whites were hostile to another and exploited this situation to their advantage. They would arm and assist one tribe to conquer another and kept doing this until the non-Whites wore themselves out and then they'd conquer everyone."

But we taught U to shine shooz!

Re:  "Today, non-Whites, or humans, have become aware of this devilish tactic and so there is now unity to oppose the cracker."

'Dat B so rite!  Now go bring me 'mah shooz nice 'an shined!

Re:  "The White devil has never defeated any non-White nation since then."

No need!  U-z all B ou'wah' SLAVES now!

Now GO an' hit yo' ba-bey boy on his hed wif' yo' fis' at Wal~Mart~ while U in de' chek-owt line!  'An yell "LUCIUS!"  "SHANTWAN!"  "SHAMEKIA!"  "MUH-FUH'!"  "SUM-BICH!"

'AN THANK U FO' DE' WHITE ALL-COTTON GYM SOCKS!  GOOD WORK!

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Jamal: You'd better watch what you say. If it weren't for us Jews, you wouldn't have civil rights. Now get out of here, before I stick a watermelon rind where the sun don't shine!!!! mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm! :)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Travel all over the non-White world and ask the natives which "people" they hate most and the White devil will be the most common answer. It's a fact that they are the most universally hated. The pig-faced crackers on this forum are angry that their piece of drek of a race will soon thankfully be destroyed.

So if the Natives hate whites so much, how come the majority of them mixed with whites? Figure that out yet?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
If white folks are so bad...  when is the mass exodus of blacks going to be headed for dreamy Africa and escape the evil United States of white people?

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/#top
At least you should be proud of all the genius black inventors out there... oh wait.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Armenians are of the Armenoid phenotype which is also what the majority of the Syrians and Lebanese consist of. Assyrians are racially identical to Armenians and have the Armenoid phenotype. By definition you are claiming that the Syrians and Lebanese don't belong in their area either if you are calling Jews Armenian.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Dont club Asians with Blacks. We are way more civilized. Even being a non-White, i dont have problems with Whites. But certainly have issues with blacks who think like you.

Blacks are superior to Indians. While ancient Black Egypt was flourishing Indians were uncivilized savages.

Blacks are the death of America, and left wing Jews GAVE their lives for you LOSERS. LOSERS, waste of people.  You even know yourselves you are worthless drek. Black on white crime is DISGUSTING and you should be totally ASHAMED of your evil, vile, wicked ways.
In about 3 weeks time, G-d will repay you for your sick, tormented mind.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
These disgusting creatures that are black as sin are not just black in color, if they have NO faith in g-d, they are worthless sub-humans that give ZERO to society. In Boonis Afrikannas, these miserable pigs do nothing but piss on themselves, and smell their own feces.
Black people indeed are the curse of the earth.  They should be thrown directly into a pit and the pit burned, and G-d forbid if ANY of these HORRIBLE ape-like slimes live.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
The White race, or human excrement, is the most vile, wicked, hideous, satanic creature that has ever existed on Earth. Past and present they are responsible for most of the world's wars, slavery, colonialism, lynchings, mass murder, serial killings, rape, land theft, economic exploitation, hatred, lies, and every other evil deed possible. Travel all over the non-White world and ask the natives which "people" they hate most and the White devil will be the most common answer. It's a fact that they are the most universally hated. The pig-faced crackers on this forum are angry that their piece of drek of a race will soon thankfully be destroyed.

The only reason why the White devil was able to successfully conquer non-Whites was because non-Whites mistook them for human and gave them the benefit of the doubt. The White devil saw that some non-Whites were hostile to another and exploited this situation to their advantage. They would arm and assist one tribe to conquer another and kept doing this until the non-Whites wore themselves out and then they'd conquer everyone. Today, non-Whites, or humans, have become aware of this devilish tactic and so there is now unity to oppose the cracker. The White devil has never defeated any non-White nation since then. America was defeated in Vietnam. The Soviet Union was defeated in Afghanistan. America is being defeated in Iraq and Afghanistan and soon will be replaced as a superpower by China. The best way to exterminate all crackers is by a Black-led race war. The clean and honorable Blacks that raped, tortured, dismembered, mutilated, set on fire, and executed these cracker scum should be role-models and idols for all non-Whites around the world:

Jamal: Are you related to the wild animals on the right? You should be locked up with them! It's just a matter of time.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Let me ask you a few questions?

1. What is the meaning of a "bad neighborhood" in America?

2. Which race commits the most number of crimes?

3. Even in your mother continent why do they kill each other?  They do not need the help of outsiders to destroy their race!

4. If there is an identical continent like North America and blacks happen to discover that, ONLY blacks come and settle and populate that continent, can they make it as a global economic and military super power within 3 centuries?  Or can they transform a desert into a heavily industrialized vibrant country like Israel?

5. Jews after facing centuries of persecution and living in diaspora are able to build a vibrant nation like Israel.  Why can't your people do the same thing at least in one country in Africa?

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer

I be needin' dees tree hunid dolla sneakas.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
These are the people coming to kill 'evil' whitey  :laugh:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
HEY JAMAL, You all have not 'progressed in 100 years!" 
 :laugh: :::D :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hi Ralph, did you just get diagnosed with AIDS and are taking it out on us?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

SEE?  The same thing.

NO DIFFERENCE.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
These are the people coming to kill 'evil' whitey  :laugh:

They look like the cenobites from "Hellraiser".

Pinhead.

The Chatterer.

Butterball.

Deepthroat.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Hi Ralph, did you just get diagnosed with AIDS and are taking it out on us?

He posted the exact same drivel, verbatim, under another trolling alias. I'm surprised no one caught on yet.