Poll

Which of our archenemies do you detest more?

Revava
1 (5.3%)
StørmFrønt
13 (68.4%)
Tie
5 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who do you hate more?  (Read 3807 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Who do you hate more?
« on: May 17, 2007, 01:51:19 AM »
I will not vote, as I never do on my own polls, but although it's a tough call I'm gonna say StørmFrønt. I guess in the end I hate Gentile Nazis more than Jewish ones.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Who do you hate more?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 01:57:04 AM »
I actually think Revava is worse because I expect more from individuals calling themselves "Religious Jews."
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 04:15:08 AM »
StørmFrønt people are much worse.  Most of them are Nazis who want another holocaust to happen G-d forbid, and they fully support their muslim nazi brothers in their quest to do the same.  To hate ANY fellow Jews more than Nazis who want to destroy you is a grave and shameful mistake in my opinion.  In the end, Ahavat Yisroel must take precedence. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 06:57:56 AM »
StørmFrønt is much worse bc they're more organized, have a larger population and have money behind them. They have the support of well-known nazis like David Duke. Revava is a crazy little group of informers that nobody know about.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 11:55:07 AM »
Why do we have so many threads about this?

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 03:43:00 PM »
Stromfront ofcourse they want to deny our Israelite ancestory, and that the Anglo-Baffoons are suppossed to be Israelities.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 04:17:49 PM »
I wish I knew more about either on of them, but from whatI been hearing if these groups are meaningless why bother to challenge them it be a waste of time.  They envy JTF cause JTF is action not just words.  From what I understand Revava is like a tear drop in a giant body of water. And I know nothing about the other group.  How you think someone like me knew about JTF? It was televised here on QPTV I remember very well from the early 90s.  Guys from what I remember how JTF was when I first noticing and now it has grown into something special we got something special so let the silly groups whine thats all they do.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 05:19:41 PM »
I wish I knew more about either on of them, but from whatI been hearing if these groups are meaningless why bother to challenge them it be a waste of time.  They envy JTF cause JTF is action not just words.  From what I understand Revava is like a tear drop in a giant body of water. And I know nothing about the other group.  How you think someone like me knew about JTF? It was televised here on QPTV I remember very well from the early 90s.  Guys from what I remember how JTF was when I first noticing and now it has grown into something special we got something special so let the silly groups whine thats all they do.

StørmFrønt has over 100000 members.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 05:21:24 PM »
Yes but 50% either never post or some are crank posters
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 05:25:29 PM »
Yes but 50% either never post or some are crank posters

50000 then. That is WAY more than we have here.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 05:26:25 PM »
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 06:23:44 PM »
But never mind about the irrelevent ones, we need to build our movement and do all we can to build I was thinking how about print flyers and put them on public bulletin boards like in supermarkets or other ways to see the website, forum and youtube video.  I want to see the mass movement.  Go to other videos of simular thoughts or close to it and put JTF.ORG on the message space.  I been doing that myself we can build and as far as these other groups go they are filled with envy.  Don't fret it we can do it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2007, 08:04:26 PM »
Yacov, these are excellent I am starting to print out a few dozen of each.  I have seen this around Manhattan where on public bulletins people put up all sorts of flyers. I will take a trip down to Manhattan this weekend and put some up myself and look for some around Brooklyn and in Queens. Folks if you live outside the NYC area do the same we can broaden this nationally if we all contribute and I will do my part. I remember in the old JTF audios Chaim use to say everyone can do their part to record the shows on their VCRs and distribute. Now with the help of the internet, and so many coming on this forum we can do it.  I will also see if it is possible on OPT Opinion pages of newspapers not the major NYC newspapers they will never print anything that has JTF on but perhaps the Bayside, Flushing and Whitestone Tribune might. WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 08:06:10 PM »
Why are we giving either of them any attention?
Which is worst, a cockroach from your own kitchen or a cockroach from your neighbor's kitchen?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2007, 09:47:13 PM »
Is StørmFrønt an Aryan nation white supremacist group? If so, I'd have to go with them!

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2007, 11:50:58 PM »
Is StørmFrønt an Aryan nation white supremacist group? If so, I'd have to go with them!

Yes they are, why?