Author Topic: Why is Mullen stating that Israel won't attack Iran??  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Why is Mullen stating that Israel won't attack Iran??
« on: June 29, 2010, 08:51:10 PM »
I don't care for Mullen!!  He's not the boss of the Jews of Israel!!  Although he thinks he is!  We lost 6 million already, we can't afford another 6 million because of his thin face

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138318

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why is Mullen stating that Israel won't attack Iran??
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 10:20:55 PM »
Mullen's a real wimp.

We better hope America doesn't get into it with Iran because we're likely to be defeated with jokers like him in charge of the Navy.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 10:29:49 PM »
I know you're right about that!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 10:56:28 PM »
Maybe he is playing his cards...

Maybe he knows there will be an imminent attack and is not trying to spill the beans.

I am hoping that the buildup of forces in the region is a signal that something may happen soon.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 11:03:08 PM »

Maybe he knows there will be an imminent attack and is not trying to spill the beans.

I am hoping that the buildup of forces in the region is a signal that something may happen soon.

"Acting weak when you are strong, when you are close act far away", is actually a pretty good axiom often  I'm not sure how it works on Muslims though.  Israel could wipe the Fakestinians out in 24 hours, but acts like a meek entity; this does not seem to be advantageous in controlling their behavior.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 11:08:33 PM »

"Acting weak when you are strong, when you are close act far away", is actually a pretty good axiom often  I'm not sure how it works on Muslims though.  Israel could wipe the Fakestinians out in 24 hours, but acts like a meek entity; this does not seem to be advantageous in controlling their behavior.

The article in the news about Saudi Arabia granting Israel the right to fly over its territory, if true, is a very clear signal. The fact that this information was made public either discredits it, or indicates that someone spoke who shouldn't have...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 11:37:52 PM »

The article in the news about Saudi Arabia granting Israel the right to fly over its territory, if true, is a very clear signal. The fact that this information was made public either discredits it, or indicates that someone spoke who shouldn't have...

I think its a move that is good to let Muslims know about, and should be crammed down their throats repetitiously and even recorded/broadcast by Israelis who directly talked to the Saudis to show Israel is superior to Allah [a false deity who no one should associate with HaShem... as if a false pagan moon deity could hold a candle to the Hebrew God].  Pictures of IDF with Teffelin, Tallit, and Tzitzi in SA would be a powerful symbol.  Of course bombing the "two holiest mosques" and videotaping it Hollywood style would be near unbeatable, I mean if we are going to be in SA after all.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 11:48:04 PM »

I hope that's the case!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 02:07:19 AM »
I hope that attack means no attack and no attack means attack.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.