Author Topic: The Mysterious Disease of Lady Gaga  (Read 4957 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Mysterious Disease of Lady Gaga
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2010, 09:44:09 PM »
That second picture is what my neighborhood looks like if you could see all the cats. I saw another mother cat with two half-grown kittens just recently. I assume the other three died (she probably had 3 others, both Blackie and Whitenose had litters of 5). I would try to trap more but I don't have enough money to do it right now.  

Cats outbreeded Humans?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2010, 09:45:59 PM »
That second picture is what my neighborhood looks like if you could see all the cats. I saw another mother cat with two half-grown kittens just recently. I assume the other three died (she probably had 3 others, both Blackie and Whitenose had litters of 5). I would try to trap more but I don't have enough money to do it right now.  

Your a Cat angel Rubystars... I admire your care and love of these cats... I had a woman friend from shul many years ago who was very active in helping stray and feral cats... It is a tough job and those who do it are meritorious in my judgment.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2010, 09:46:18 PM »
The sad thing is they have a lot of babies, but most of the babies die before they reach adulthood, either they get hit by cars, attacked by mean people or predators, or something else. So all these beautiful precious kittens are getting massacred because people didn't spay their cats and let them run loose.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2010, 09:46:38 PM »
MUMAN

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2010, 09:47:28 PM »
Your an Cat angel Rubystars... I admire your care and love of these cats... I had a woman friend from shul many years ago who was very active in helping stray and feral cats... It is a tough job and those who do it are meritorious in my judgment.

Thank you very much Muman. I feel kind of powerless when I see more kittens out there though. At least my four inside cats won't have to live that feral life though.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2010, 09:48:00 PM »
The sad thing is they have a lot of babies, but most of the babies die before they reach adulthood, either they get hit by cars, attacked by mean people or predators, or something else. So all these beautiful precious kittens are getting massacred because people didn't spay their cats and let them run loose.

I have had kittens die because they are sickly when born... Once the whole litter expired... But that cat ended up having a healthy litter eventually.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2010, 09:48:08 PM »

what about dogs

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 10:13:05 PM »

what about dogs

Dogs are also way overpopulated and many of them are unecessarily killed in shelters or on the road. It's really a shame how people treat animals. I wish one day all dogs and cats will have homes and very few will be born compared to today.

I have had kittens die because they are sickly when born... Once the whole litter expired... But that cat ended up having a healthy litter eventually.

I'm really sad about those kittens that died Muman. When I see pictures of kittens now I think, yes, they're cute, but it would be cuter if they weren't born and some cats got some homes.

Sometimes it's not just the kittens that die either. Poor Whitenose is only around 9 years old and last year with 5 kittens suckling on her she looked like she was wasting away to skin and bones and I was giving her about 5 or 6 cans of cat food every day which she would devour and on top of that she was catching a lot of doves and squirrels (part of that was to share with her babies). She was exhausted all the time trying to keep up with those babies. If she hadn't had help I don't know if she would've made it. Thankfully she doesn't have to go through that again. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 10:19:14 PM by Rubystars »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2010, 10:22:13 PM »
Humans are much more valuable and important than any animal.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2010, 10:22:54 PM »

True but animals have value too and are not just things to be discarded like so many people do.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2010, 10:25:28 PM »

True but animals have value too and are not just things to be discarded like so many people do.

Some animals don't

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2010, 10:34:21 PM »
That's one ugly Muslim  :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2010, 11:15:44 PM »
Alice the Wonder Dog:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2010, 11:22:31 PM »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2010, 08:07:39 AM »
So... getting back to Shemale Gaga...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2010, 12:49:07 PM »
So... getting back to Shemale Gaga...

Lady Gargle!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2010, 03:02:14 PM »
Lady Gaga scares me  :'(

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2010, 12:22:25 AM »

Actually I say she looks stupid and her songs sound like something that Paul McCartney wrote.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2010, 02:07:35 AM »
Sometimes kittens that just "fail to thrive" and waste away despite eating normally have a very simple thyroid deficiency that can be treated for pennies on the day.

What is even better is that in a few years, it is very possible that their thyroid will just catch up on its own and they won't need the thyroxin anymore.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2010, 02:08:31 AM »
Is that thing even a "lady"?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2010, 06:25:09 AM »

I don't know the answer to that any more than I do for Arthur Coltrane.  ;D

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2010, 06:54:55 AM »
  In monitoring only the news articles that come out of Yahoo [I really don't care about this "celebrity"; garbage], I am undecided as to whether "Lady Gaga" is a female or "former" male.  As far as talent goes, this individual is completely devoid of such in any measurable context.  The pictures that are publicly available are stomach revolting, and inconclusive, while suggesting ambivalence towards male/female status, with commentary being highly suggestive [both ways] in open debate.  And I thought, Madonna, was offensive while growing up... 'shock and horror'.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2010, 07:36:09 AM »
Madonna was shocking and offensive, but at least she could sing! I don't even think Lady Gaga can sing.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2010, 07:49:43 AM »
Madonna was shocking and offensive, but at least she could sing! I don't even think Lady Gaga can sing.

I am a former recording engineer.  I went to Full Sail U, which is recognized [shrug] as the best recording engineering school in the world.   The amount of vocal processing techniques [as well as all else] I know, and seeing what audio processing is used today in music, is such a heavy dampener on my music enjoyment...  most people have zero talent but machines now cover that up...  there are no talented musicians in the recording world...  this is the main reason I LEFT my former career...  what a JOY Madonna would be to record!!!  Ha!  I did work with Norah Jones, and a lot of other admirable people, but a career would be akin to suicide for me.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2010, 09:30:20 AM »
Cats aren't a race, they are a species.

I'm sorry about what happened to your dog DBF. Dogs are some of the most loyal and beautiful creatures ever to exist. Much better than many people.

Yes, you are racist against cats aren't you?

:o
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein