Author Topic: The Mysterious Disease of Lady Gaga  (Read 4716 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: The Mysterious Disease of Lady Gaga
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2010, 09:42:22 AM »
Madonna was shocking and offensive, but at least she could sing! I don't even think Lady Gaga can sing.

I am a former recording engineer.  I went to Full Sail U, which is recognized [shrug] as the best recording engineering school in the world.   The amount of vocal processing techniques [as well as all else] I know, and seeing what audio processing is used today in music, is such a heavy dampener on my music enjoyment...  most people have zero talent but machines now cover that up...  there are no talented musicians in the recording world...  this is the main reason I LEFT my former career...  what a JOY Madonna would be to record!!!  Ha!  I did work with Norah Jones, and a lot of other admirable people, but a career would be akin to suicide for me.

I think I saw a clip of one of the singers of Milli Vanilli complaining that what they did with the lip synching wasn't anything bad compared to what is done today.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2010, 10:20:19 AM »
Madonna was shocking and offensive, but at least she could sing! I don't even think Lady Gaga can sing.

I am a former recording engineer.  I went to Full Sail U, which is recognized [shrug] as the best recording engineering school in the world.   The amount of vocal processing techniques [as well as all else] I know, and seeing what audio processing is used today in music, is such a heavy dampener on my music enjoyment...  most people have zero talent but machines now cover that up...  there are no talented musicians in the recording world...  this is the main reason I LEFT my former career...  what a JOY Madonna would be to record!!!  Ha!  I did work with Norah Jones, and a lot of other admirable people, but a career would be akin to suicide for me.

I think I saw a clip of one of the singers of Milli Vanilli complaining that what they did with the lip synching wasn't anything bad compared to what is done today.

How ironic.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2010, 06:58:40 PM »
Muman, if you have chronic venous insufficiency, I hope you are being followed by a physician who is telling you things to do and not to do.  You are young for this, so please take precautions

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2010, 07:02:11 PM »
Muman, if you have chronic venous insufficiency, I hope you are being followed by a physician who is telling you things to do and not to do.  You are young for this, so please take precautions

Thank you... I had a Venus Closure operation which is supposed to have fixed it... I used to have terrible pain in my feet, took massive steroids, and had to see a wound doctor once every two weeks... It was being treated for almost 4 years before the doctors realized it was not Vasculitis and started to treat it as Venus Insufficiency...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2010, 07:39:55 PM »
Gentlemen, the correct spelling of the type of condition you both are discussing is "venous ".

"Venus" refers to the goddess of love and sex.

On second thought -- maybe it is a "Venus insufficiency" you guys are suffering from!     ;D

Don't forget:  "Spend one night with Venus, and spend the rest of your nights with Mercury! "     :'(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2010, 08:11:04 PM »
Gentlemen, the correct spelling of the type of condition you both are discussing is "venous ".

"Venus" refers to the goddess of love and sex.

On second thought -- maybe it is a "Venus insufficiency" you guys are suffering from!     ;D

Don't forget:  "Spend one night with Venus, and spend the rest of your nights with Mercury! "     :'(

Thank you for correcting me...  I just know it sounds like venus...

Just for those interesting in this condition, here is a description:

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/venous_insufficiency/hic_venous_insufficiency.aspx

Veins are the blood vessels of the body that return blood from the arms, legs, and organs back to the heart. Venous insufficiency is a condition in which the flow of blood through the veins is impaired. Venous insufficiency can be caused by a number of disorders of the veins, particularly deep vein thrombosis (blood clot) or varicose veins.
What are the causes of venous insufficiency?

In healthy veins, there is continuous flow of blood from the limbs back toward the heart. There are valves within the veins of the legs that prevent the backflow of blood. Venous insufficiency occurs when forward flow through the veins is obstructed, as in the case of a blood clot, or if there is backward leakage of blood flow through damaged valves. In many cases of venous insufficiency, patients have both obstruction of forward flow and backward leakage of the veins.

The most common causes of venous insufficiency are previous cases of blood clots and varicose veins. In some cases, weakness of the leg muscles that help squeeze blood forward may also contribute to venous insufficiency.
What are the symptoms of venous insufficiency?

Symptoms of venous insufficiency include:

* Edema (swelling)
    * Skin discoloration
    * Prominent varicose veins or ropy veins
    * Skin ulcers
    * Aching, burning, or throbbing sensations in the legs and feet
    * Cramping
    * Leg weakness

Medications and immobility can also affect the muscles and veins of the legs. Patients should also consider signs and symptoms of venous insufficiency before traveling or having surgery.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2010, 09:08:17 PM »
 :beast:

I don't see what the sex appeal is for her. She is so ugly. You can dress a mannequin in the same outfits and it will look the same.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2010, 10:27:28 PM »
:beast:

I don't see what the sex appeal is for her. She is so ugly. You can dress a mannequin in the same outfits and it will look the same.
The mannequin will be far hotter than that tranny.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2010, 10:33:23 PM »
Wow. Lady Gaga to cats to Muman's veins....this forum is ADD!!!!!!!!!! :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2010, 10:35:26 PM »
Wow. Lady Gaga to cats to Muman's veins....this forum is ADD!!!!!!!!!! :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Mind Bending!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2010, 07:26:43 AM »
Yes, Lupus is an auto-immune disease that can attack any part of the body.  The body is actually working against itself, or particular organs.