Author Topic: The Mysterious Disease of Lady Gaga  (Read 4717 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
The Mysterious Disease of Lady Gaga
« on: July 01, 2010, 06:22:38 PM »
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/the-mysterious-disease-of-lady-gaga.html

Lady Gaga has admitted to being diagnosed with a borderline positive case of lupus, which runs in her family. It would appear that Lady Gaga could have a difficult problem to deal with. So what is this mysterious lupus disease?

We tend to think of genetic diseases like a death sentence we are doomed to suffer with. But that is an old way of thinking about how we inherit diseases. We know that genes are turned on or off depending on what our lifestyles are. You could think of it this way, if we live the lifestyles of our parents we are more likely to get their diseases. But changes we make in how we eat, exercise, manage stress, and eliminate toxins and chemicals from our bodies can contribute to our ability to change how our body responds.

Lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, or SLE) is an autoimmune disease, that means the immune system that normally attacks foreign substances like bacteria or viruses, is attacking normal tissue in the body. The symptoms of lupus can be common to or be caused by other autoimmune diseases like hypothyroidism. The patient may initially be fatigued, have vague fevers and joint pain.

It may be that there are external environmental factors that trigger the patient with a genetic history of this disease. According to WebMD, “Despite the nearly identical genetic makeup of identical twins, the probability of the unaffected twin developing the disease if the other twin has it is around 30-50 percent or less. This implies that environmental factors may help determine whether or not the disease develops in a person.”

Lupus is often treated with drugs that can complicate and compromise the immune system.[ii] It is important to address the external factors that may contribute to the disease. One of the known factors is exposure to chemical toxins. This means making sure the body is able to eliminate chemical exposures and reduce substances that increase inflammation is one approach to treating lupus. This is an individual matter to be assessed by a health practitioner trained in treating environmental illness.

Lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, or SLE) is an autoimmune disease, meaning the immune system attacks the body’s own tissues as though they were foreign substances. Lupus is not contagious. No one knows what causes it; it is still a mystery. There are most likely a combination of factors that can trigger it and those can be different for each person. Some medications are suspected triggers. Viral infections such as Hepatitis C can eventually lead to lupus symptoms.

It’s probably a good bet that Lady Gaga is getting the best care possible. She’s smart enough to seek more than one opinion or treatment option. You should do the same. In my practice I check for all factors that may contribute to lupus. One medicine that I have used with success in several cases has over a hundred years of documentation in treating lupus. It is Hydrocotyle asiatica, an Indian herb known as Gotu Kola. It has been used in both Ayurvedic and Homeopathic medicine.  A comprehensive plan from your health care practitioner is the best way to deal with your situation.

Your doctor may begin to test for lupus by ordering an ANA (Antinuclear antibody) test. This is not a definitive test, other diseases can have a positive ANA test, but it is the first step in finding out if you might have lupus.[iii] A positive test should be followed by a visit to a rheumatologist for a confirmation.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The Mysterious Disease of Lady Gaga
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 07:43:08 PM »
Lupus killed my pet German shepherd (may he rest in peace). I hope for a similar result with that nauseating tranny.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 07:47:01 PM »
I was diagnosed with a condition similar to Lupus called Vasculitis, an autoimmune disease...

Fortunately, after two years of having treatments it was discovered that the doctors misdiagnosed me... It was then called Venus Insufficiency, which can be operated on.

I am so fortunate that it turned out not to be Vasculitis...

http://www.lupus.org/webmodules/webarticlesnet/templates/new_aboutaffects.aspx?articleid=105&zoneid=17

What Is Vasculitis?

Vasculitis is an inflammation of the blood vessels. Inflammation is a condition in which tissue is damaged by blood cells entering the tissues. In inflammatory diseases, these cells are mostly white blood cells. White blood cells circulate and serve as our major defense against infection. Ordinarily, white blood cells destroy bacteria and viruses. However, they can also damage normal tissue if they invade it.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 08:05:21 PM »
I'm sorry about what happened to your dog DBF. Dogs are some of the most loyal and beautiful creatures ever to exist. Much better than many people.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 08:11:15 PM »
I'm sorry about what happened to your dog DBF. Dogs are some of the most loyal and beautiful creatures ever to exist. Much better than many people.
... and cats too don't forget!  ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 08:12:02 PM »

Yes, you are racist against cats aren't you?

:o
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 08:12:12 PM »
Dogs rule

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 08:16:53 PM »
http://www.ou.org/torah/ti/5758/pinchas58.htm

Torah Insights for Shabbat Parashat Pinchas 5758
July 18, 1998
Rabbi Joseph Radinsky

In Parshas Pinchas, Yehoshua is chosen to be the leader of the Jewish people. What were the characteristics of Yehoshua that made him the worthy successor of his teacher Moshe?

Jewish tradition requires leaders who can bring out the best in others, as the Torah describes it, "one who will lead them out and bring them in."

Moshe, in asking G-d to appoint a new leader, says, "You are the G-d of the spirits of all flesh." Moshe prayed, says the Midrash, "Sovereign of the universe, You know the minds of all men and how the mind of one man differs from that of another. Appoint over them a leader who will be able to bear with the differing minds of every one of Your children."

In other words, Moshe prays that Hashem choose a leader who is able to bring out the best in others. A leader who brings out the worst in others by polarizing the community has not done his job.

This principle is found in sports. Very rarely do you find a baseball manager or a football coach who was a star player. The reason mangers and coaches are successful is not because they were brilliant players (most weren’t), but because they know how to bring out the best in others.

The Torah describes the pre-Messianic era as being led by a dog. What does this mean? When a dog and its master go out for a walk, the dog usually runs ahead. It appears that the dog is leading the man, but every once in a while, the dog looks back toward its master to see which way to go.

Unfortunately, many leaders of today’s societies do not lead. They just look back every once in a while to see in which direction those they are supposed to be leading want them to go.

A successful leader must do what he thinks is right and not act based on what the polls are saying. He must have noble goals and set proper standards. A real leader teaches by example; his method is, as the Torah puts it, to "go out before them and come in before them."

A leader must tolerate the foibles and errors of the people he leads. Often, a leader must bear the problems until he is able to solve them.

But some leaders equate tolerance with approval and cannot lead because they always divide the people.

Yehoshua was chosen as leader of the Jewish people because his actions united them and did not divide them. He brought out the best in them. He set the standards and knew when to tolerate and when to disapprove.

This is the type of leadership we always need. Charisma and brilliance may be nice, but other things are far more important.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 08:50:06 PM »
I think Gaga is nauseating also, but if JTF had as much media/publicity savvy as that skank, we would already be poised for world domination!

Say and think what you will about her, she is in the headlines every single day.

And that alone is a full time job!

I certainly don't wish her a slow and painful death from lupus or other such diseases.

Never met her.

She might be a very nice person putting on a big act just to make money.

If she attacks Jews, Israel, or JTF, then my opinion would change.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 09:08:41 PM »

That must be it, why I have four inside (2 of them black).  ;D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 09:11:16 PM »

That must be it, why I have four inside (2 of them black).  ;D

[censored] cats  :o

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 09:13:21 PM »
Yes look at them attacking this poor defenseless fishy and sugar glider:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2010, 09:16:50 PM »
Im sorry Rubystars, Once again I was confusing... Obviously I know you have cats... I think i was responding to Ron Juan when he said "Dogs Rule"...

Oops, its not my day.. I just noticed that Rons post came after my comment to you... Oh well... I guess I was just being goofy..

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2010, 09:17:19 PM »
Who female who male among the cats

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2010, 09:19:17 PM »
Im sorry Rubystars, Once again I was confusing... Obviously I know you have cats... I think i was responding to Ron Juan when he said "Dogs Rule"...

you disagree?  ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 09:20:34 PM »

you disagree?  ;D

I prefer cats to dogs... But I love dogs too. But I find cats easier to maintain than dogs... And I have had some very personable cats..

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 09:21:29 PM »

you disagree?  ;D

I prefer cats to dogs... But I love dogs too. But I find cats easier to maintain than dogs... And I have had some very personable cats..

My dog used to hate Arabs more than I do  ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »
Ok Muman :)

Ron Tiger (the gray tabby) is a boy, Casey and Serena (the two black cats with white spots on their throats) are girls, Miss Kitty (another gray tabby with a ginger nose and more white on her than Tiger) is a girl.

The outside cats were Willow (a boy, who disappeared, but at least he can't make more kittens since he was neutered), Cinder (a boy who also disappeared), Blackie (a girl), Smokey (Blackie's daughter and also a girl), and Whitenose (a girl, mother of Tiger, Casey, and Serena).

Baby was a girl that died (another one from Whitenose's litter). She died of an infection that the vet couldn't cure her of. Graykit I didn't know the gender of, was another one from the litter who died outside somewhere before I could trap him/her.

Blackie also had some kittens that died, Minnie (unknown gender, called that because he/she looked like Blackie's mini-me), and two other babies that I never named. Cinder was also Blackie's son.

Whitenose, Blackie and Smokey are still eating outside.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 09:27:15 PM »
the black cats are sexy how old are they  ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 09:29:16 PM »

They'll be a year old around August, but I've already told them no kittens.  ;D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 09:31:25 PM »

They'll be a year old around August, but I've already told them no kittens.  ;D

Blacks not breeding??? that's impossible!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 09:35:25 PM »
Blackie's not breeding anymore which is great because she and her daughter Smokey are able to spend a lot of time together whereas if she had another litter Smokey would have been sort of abandoned.

Also I think four cats is enough for one household to have inside, at least in my case, so as soon as I could I got their brother Tiger neutered so the girls couldn't have kittens. I believe in spay and neuter as early as possible for pets. I don't know what I would do with 10 more kittens.  :o

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2010, 09:39:02 PM »
Blackie's not breeding anymore which is great because she and her daughter Smokey are able to spend a lot of time together whereas if she had another litter Smokey would have been sort of abandoned.

Also I think four cats is enough for one household to have inside, at least in my case, so as soon as I could I got their brother Tiger neutered so the girls couldn't have kittens. I believe in spay and neuter as early as possible for pets. I don't know what I would do with 10 more kittens.  :o

They can start a journey and start collecting Pokemons together

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2010, 09:42:22 PM »
WARNING!

Shamelessly cute cat pictures:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2010, 09:43:07 PM »
That second picture is what my neighborhood looks like if you could see all the cats. I saw another mother cat with two half-grown kittens just recently. I assume the other three died (she probably had 3 others, both Blackie and Whitenose had litters of 5). I would try to trap more but I don't have enough money to do it right now.