Author Topic: World's best soldiers?  (Read 2409 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
World's best soldiers?
« on: July 16, 2010, 05:46:33 AM »
Who are the best soldiers on Earth? By "best" I mean on the individual level, not the best army because some may have better technology etc.

I choose the Germans, the Jews (not Galut Jews, but Jewish Jews such as Judah the Maccabee, Bar Kochva, etc), the Japanese and the Pashtuns.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: World's best soldiers?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 05:52:46 AM »
Who are the best soldiers on Earth? By "best" I mean on the individual level, not the best army because some may have better technology etc.

I choose the Germans, the Jews (not Galut Jews, but Jewish Jews such as Judah the Maccabee, Bar Kochva, etc), the Japanese and the Pashtuns.
Gurkas, U.S. i don't know about Germans today. Finns,Scots
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 07:51:17 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 06:49:19 AM »
The Israelis are some of the best soldiers in the world. It's just too bad, the Israeli government doesn't want to win. For example in the recent Lebanon war.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 07:01:53 AM »
It is difficult to have an opinion on the Germans and the Japanese today because they have not been operational since WWII.
In recent times, the Israelis have proven to be very good soldiers several times. If it wasn't for the political establishment in Israel who stopped them each time, they would have crushed the Arab world in 1967 and in 1973, they would have crushed the PLO and Hezbollah in Lebanon, they would have crushed Hamas like a cockroach in Gaza. And if it wasn't for the political establishment in Israel again, they would have won all these wars with many fewer casualties.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 07:07:32 AM »
There's some good responses above.  The Brits would rely a lot on their colonials to do their tough fighting in WWI and WWII, whether from India, Australia, South Africa, etc.  And speaking of South Africa, the Brits really took it in the teeth during the Boer War.  There's a great movie about that called Breaker Morant.  One of Winston Churchill's most celebrated personal triumphs was just surviving the Boer War.

I'm going from memory here:  Douglas MacArthur reportedly once said something like, "Pound-for-pound, South Koreans are the toughest soldiers that I've ever worked with."

Then again, I also vaguely recall a comment from a famed American general (I can't remember, so I'm not gonna guess):  "Just give me a bunch of Aggies" (ie, Texas A&M cadet corps) -- grin

And if your reading this, President Obama, that's pronounced like "CORE", not "CORPSE".

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 10:54:41 AM »
Yet to arrive... ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 11:12:39 AM »
self-styled Mujaheeds of Allah

j/k   :laugh:

I do think Israeli soldiers are good, but if they are religiously motivated, then that will make them more deadly. Sure that Kahanist government will produce such religiously motivated soldiers.

Gurkas, U.S. i don't know about Germans today. Finns,Scots
Gurkhas have traditionally been very good in skirmishes.

Indian soldiers are good too, maybe I'm being patriotic. But the thing that Indian soldiers are present on the Worlds Highest Battlefield under a dangerous climate, where death occur due to natural calamity, instead of in battle, tells us a lot about the mettle of the Indian soldiers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siachen_Glacier
The glacier's region is the highest battleground on earth, where India and Pakistan have fought intermittently since April 1984. Both countries maintain permanent military presence in the region at a height of over 6,000 metres (20,000 ft). The site is one of the most eminent examples of mountain warfare.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 04:59:46 PM »
I would vote for Navy SEALS.  In hand-to-hand combat, my guess is that they could beat anyone.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 06:06:15 PM »
The best soldiers are the Jihadists. No pity on anyone, sacrifice themselves and their children, and target the old and young alike with no remorse. The difference between good and evil is that evil has no conscious,values, or morality under ANY circumstance and until the Jews (and the Western world) can use that very same style against the Jihadists, we will continue to lose to them unless Hashem performs a miracle. You DO NOT win a war by trying to spare "civilians". You win a war by trying to annihilate as much of the enemy as possible - - - man, woman, or child. That's why the Arabs are so successful ; they shoot to kill, and we shoot to wound (metaphorically speaking). And until we realize that, our enemies will keep winning. The more "innocent" Arabs we spare, and the more phone calls we make to warn houses before we blow them up, and the more we don't retaliate after EVERY SINGLE (suicide) attack with mass extermination, the more strength we are giving them. May Hashem give us the strength to defeat them once and for all - - - EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM! And hopefully next time, the Israeli soldiers won't walk into booby-trapped houses. They should just kill the slime, Arab nazis from above and not risk their own lives in the process.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 07:37:13 PM »
The best soldiers are the Jihadists. No pity on anyone, sacrifice themselves and their children, and target the old and young alike with no remorse. The difference between good and evil is that evil has no conscious,values, or morality under ANY circumstance and until the Jews (and the Western world) can use that very same style against the Jihadists, we will continue to lose to them unless Hashem performs a miracle. You DO NOT win a war by trying to spare "civilians". You win a war by trying to annihilate as much of the enemy as possible - - - man, woman, or child. That's why the Arabs are so successful ; they shoot to kill, and we shoot to wound (metaphorically speaking). And until we realize that, our enemies will keep winning. The more "innocent" Arabs we spare, and the more phone calls we make to warn houses before we blow them up, and the more we don't retaliate after EVERY SINGLE (suicide) attack with mass extermination, the more strength we are giving them. May Hashem give us the strength to defeat them once and for all - - - EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM! And hopefully next time, the Israeli soldiers won't walk into booby-trapped houses. They should just kill the slime, Arab nazis from above and not risk their own lives in the process.

And yet the Moslems are cowards (except for the Pashtuns) who use deception in order to survive and use the Kuffar's money and brains in order to keep the fighting alive. These are no fighters, it's like saying a merciless dog is a great fighter.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2010, 08:02:24 PM »
About thirty years ago, the South Africans probably were.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 01:27:24 AM »
Afghan war is still to decide whether Pakhtoons are the better soldiers or the Northern Alliance are the better soldiers.
 :laugh:

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 01:34:55 AM »
Afghan war is still to decide whether Pakhtoons are the better soldiers or the Northern Alliance are the better soldiers.

Neither of these Islamic goon squads have faced a real battle with serious, committed modern troops. The '70s and '80s Soviets were far from the best of soldiers. '00s U.S. soldiers have been fighting with both arms and one leg tied behind their backs. Turn the late '60s IDF, '80s SADF, or today's Indian special forces loose on them and they will run crying for Allah to save them.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 01:48:21 AM »

Neither of these Islamic goon squads have faced a real battle with serious, committed modern troops. The '70s and '80s Soviets were far from the best of soldiers. '00s U.S. soldiers have been fighting with both arms and one leg tied behind their backs. Turn the late '60s IDF, '80s SADF, or today's Indian special forces loose on them and they will run crying for Allah to save them.

I said better soldiers among themselves and not best soldiers.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 08:11:59 AM »

And yet the Moslems are cowards (except for the Pashtuns) who use deception in order to survive and use the Kuffar's money and brains in order to keep the fighting alive. These are no fighters, it's like saying a merciless dog is a great fighter.
It's BECAUSE they are cowards, use deception, and others' money and brains that makes them so powerful. They have the world on their side, and totally against Israel. They are too dangerous.