Author Topic: Muslim charged w/raping Jew  (Read 11357 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Muslim charged w/raping Jew
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010, 07:25:55 PM »
I don't know about this ruling.... Apparently it was consentual sex but he was in violation of the law which says that one cannot decieve another in order to obtain sex from them... This arab pretended he was a Jew in order to get sex... I think the woman is a complete whore for having sex only hours after meeting the scumbag arab... She should be in prison too... By Torah they were adulterers and should suffer the penalty...

Not to sound heavy handed, but she has some chutzpah.  I mean this guy is a louse, but she's a fool.  To make matters worse, she doesn't have the good sense to be quiet about it.  Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone is arrogant enough to think they deserve the time of a court, plow full steam ahead and sue.  Anyway, he lied, so I guess he'll do the time--literally.
<<

When I was 19 I told a girl I was 21 (she was 23).   After we had sex I told her the truth.  I would hate to think I could have been charged with rape for that.

But maybe you should be.  Just food for thought.

Thank G-d people like you are not making decisions on prosecuting people.  You cannot prosecute people for violating laws that do not exist.  The day you start doing that you are on your way to an authoritarian government.

Wow buddy, you need to relax, I didn't say "you should be," I was suggesting you think about it, that's all.  I never said "I would prosecute you."  Stop getting irrational and defensive. 

My point was to get you to think about your behavior irregardless of what the law says, and consider a cessation to misleading women for the purpose of sexual gratification.   I think the world is a better place when there is less of deception-for-the-sake-of-sex happening, but hey thank G-d right, people are able to choose their own way.  I think you should think about your choice and consider ethics.  Just my two cents, not a plea for authoritarian govt or the boogeyman either.

Maybe you should jump off a bridge tonight.  Just food for thought.  Not saying you should do it.  Nothing to get up tight about.  Ok buddy?

Wow, you're really defensive.  You must know deep down that deceiving women in order to have sex with them is wrong, (deep down you agree with me) otherwise you wouldn't react this way.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2010, 07:28:05 PM »
You guys are the missing the point. She acted like a total whore, committed a sin, and is now looked at as the VICTIM? I'm sorry, premarital sex is an aveira, and maybe next time she won't act like a such a slut.

As for the guy, it doesn't change how I feel about Arabs. I can't hate them any more then I already do, so it makes no difference if one of them kills, rapes, lies, steals, breathes, farts, or blinks. I want Hashem to punish them just as much as I did before reading the story.

I think you have hit the nail on the head.  She would have been perfectly happy to have casual sex with a Jew or maybe some other non Arab.  It became rape, in her mind, when she found out the man she consented to have casual sex with was an Arab.  Having casual sex with a Jew would hardly be virtuous.  I can understand her being upset by the fact that she was deceived but that hardly makes it rape.

No, what made it "rape" in her mind is that she was deceived into having sexual relations on false pretenses.   Maybe that's not "rape" per se, but maybe it is wrong!   Indeed, I suggest it is wrong.   

You say she wanted to have premarital sex with a Jew.  Well, that may not be exactly "kosher," but does she not have a right to make that choice and to limit herself to just with a Jew and not with an Arab pretending to be one so he can "get some?"  Or with some other faker who is lying in order to get in bed with her.   Sounds pretty debatable to me, not open and shut "the woman is wrong" like you suggest.    I think what is behind that is you are trying to defend the behavior of deceiving a woman into sexual relations.    Personally I think that's immoral and slimy.   I obviously don't promote or agree with sexual relations outside of marriage, but a man can engage in that without deceiving people like a two-bit con-artist.   I think the deception makes it more immoral and also reflects obvious weakness on his part like any time someone has to lie.

This has nothing to do with him. He's an Arab, all Arabs are filth and nothing can make them worse. It's the fact that she sinned in the first place and it's better 1 Jew do that than 2 Jews. She was wrong for acting promiscuously, at least now she's not dragging another Jew down with her.

Yeah but I was relating this case to Jews and goyim in general in a theoretical sense, speaking about ethics.   
Goyim could do whatever they want.

That's not true, they have 7 laws of Noah... That means they have ethical requirements.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2010, 07:40:31 PM »
Wow, you're really defensive.  You must know deep down that deceiving women in order to have sex with them is wrong, (deep down you agree with me) otherwise you wouldn't react this way.<<

No it is your casual observation that perhaps I should have been prosecuted.  You are right in the sense that I should not take it seriously and actually I don't.  However, there is a disturbing trend among some people to want to criminalize what they deem as wrong, even if there is no law against it.  Just like liberals want to put people fighting the war on terror in prison if they did not fight the war as if they are playing a game of Tiddly Winks or even Rudy Guiliani who put a bunch of Wall Street people into prison until appeals courts decided there was no law against what the Wall Streeters had done.

In terms of deceptions that was very minor although I did feel a need to confess it to her.  At first she said it would not have changed her mind, then laughed and said it might have.  Whatever ups and downs occured between us that was never a big issue.  As a rule I do believe in full disclosure in all kinds of dealings between people whether romantic, financial etc. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2010, 07:44:30 PM »
Two pieces of excrement, but in this case I think the Jewish girl is worse.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2010, 07:52:48 PM »
Two pieces of excrement, but in this case I think the Jewish girl is worse.

I have to agree with you there.  We had some expectations for her.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2010, 07:56:47 PM »
Wow, you're really defensive.  You must know deep down that deceiving women in order to have sex with them is wrong, (deep down you agree with me) otherwise you wouldn't react this way.
I agree with almost all of what you type but I think what this girl did is worse. Men, particularly subhuman slime like the cockroaches Arabs are, can all be expected to stop at nothing to get women in the sack. (No, I am not saying it is right at all, but it is male human nature and society tolerates it.) This woman--a Jewish woman and therefore a member of the nation of priests--could of and should have known better and controlled herself better. Most of the time the female sex drive is a lot lower than the male. Women should be able to think more clearly and make more moral decisions.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2010, 08:05:28 PM »
I agree with almost all of what you type but I think what this girl did is worse. Men, particularly subhuman slime like the cockroaches Arabs are, can all be expected to stop at nothing to get women in the sack. (No, I am not saying it is right at all, but it is male human nature and society tolerates it.) This woman--a Jewish woman and therefore a member of the nation of priests--could of and should have known better and controlled herself better. Most of the time the female sex drive is a lot lower than the male. Women should be able to think more clearly and make more moral decisions.

I will not agree with you that women necessarily have a lower 'sex-drive' than men.... I don't want to relate the story but I have experience with women who really wanted it with me...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2010, 08:16:26 PM »
You don't need to go into any details Muman but what I said is generally true. There are a few women with a male-level libido but they are really pretty rare, in all cultures. Most women just don't have the hormonal mix that creates that. Most women can probably have a very high sex drive for short periods but it's just that--short periods. They take more to get them "into the mood" and also their desire level fluctuates a lot depending on what time of the month it is. Also, don't forget that for the vast majority of women, sex is an emotional experience more than it is physical. No, I am not sexually active, but I do have both male and female friends, some of whom are married, and I have researched this topic quite a bit.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2010, 08:17:44 PM »
You don't need to go into any details Muman but what I said is generally true. There are a few women with a male-level libido but they are really pretty rare, in all cultures. Most women just don't have the hormonal mix that creates that. Most women can probably have a very high sex drive for short periods but it's just that--short periods. They take more to get them "into the mood" and also their desire level fluctuates a lot depending on what time of the month it is. Also, don't forget that for the vast majority of women, sex is an emotional experience more than it is physical. No, I am not sexually active, but I do have both male and female friends, some of whom are married, and I have researched this topic quite a bit.

All Muslim women have high sex drive because the Muslim men can't satisfy them  ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2010, 08:26:03 PM »
All Muslim women have high sex drive because the Muslim men can't satisfy them  ;D
How can they have a sex drive when they lack clitorises?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2010, 08:34:12 PM »
You don't need to go into any details Muman but

lol, yes please don't...   ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2010, 08:40:38 PM »
You don't need to go into any details Muman but

lol, yes please don't...   ;D

I absolutely have no intention of doing so, because of modesty...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2010, 08:49:26 PM »
Good choice but my point still stands. I would be surprised if 1% of women, from any culture or background, are capable of sustained arousal irrespective of specific, situational factors the way most healthy males are. I do not want to perpetuate a sexual double standard but I think that the world's predominant cultural standard on the matter is based on some biology--it is simply easier for women to control their sex drives. The Arab guy is a sleazeball but I don't think what he did was near what the Jewish girl did. It is like comparing a horny teenage boy who puts the moves on a girl he likes in class with a homosexual who frequents mens' saunas for sex with multiple strange partners. Both are wrong, but one is a whole order of magnitude worse.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2010, 08:51:38 PM »
Zelhar,

You know I think you are great.  I can't see your point here.  She went to the police because of a moral outrage??  I mean I'm smiling.  Her moral outrage was not getting a shidduch from a match that would have ever led to one..were he a Jew.  There is something very wrong with this woman, her reasoning, her logic, her sense of what's right...all very much off

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2010, 08:52:23 PM »
There is something very wrong with this woman, her reasoning, her logic, her sense of what's right...all very much off
Gee, you think? LOL

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2010, 08:53:54 PM »
Good choice but my point still stands. I would be surprised if 1% of women, from any culture or background, are capable of sustained arousal irrespective of specific, situational factors the way most healthy males are. I do not want to perpetuate a sexual double standard but I think that the world's predominant cultural standard on the matter is based on some biology--it is simply easier for women to control their sex drives. The Arab guy is a sleazeball but I don't think what he did was near what the Jewish girl did. It is like comparing a horny teenage boy who puts the moves on a girl he likes in class with a homosexual who frequents mens' saunas for sex with multiple strange partners. Both are wrong, but one is a whole order of magnitude worse.

So you are saying its worse for an unmarried woman to have sex with a man out of marriage, than it is for a married man to violate his marriage?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2010, 08:56:31 PM »
So you are saying its worse for an unmarried woman to have sex with a man out of marriage, than it is for a married man to violate his marriage?
Adultery is not just a sexual sin, it's a sin of betrayal/violation/lying, so they aren't quite identical. Purely in terms of sexual sin I think that the former requires more moral perversion than the latter just given how men are. I am not defending the man at all, I just think the girl was worse in this case, especially because she had the nerve to go cry to the court system after she got "buyer's remorse".

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2010, 09:11:33 PM »
There is something very wrong with this woman, her reasoning, her logic, her sense of what's right...all very much off
Gee, you think? LOL

Hi Dr. BrennanFan,

I was responding to a forum member who thought that the one 'right' thing she did was call the police.  I think that she should have kept her mouth shut and said to herself, "I'm human, I messed up, something is wrong with me for screwing someone I just met and thinking he will give me anything other than a baby or a sexually transmitted infection."  I mean her arrogance is what's most peculiar, her sense of entitlement to be vindicated when she chose of her own free will to have sex with a stranger.  If she asked him if he had an STI and he lied, and say gave her gonorrhea, then she would have every reason to sue, but to expect marriage from a casual fu*k, no that's not only naive, but outrageous that she expects a court to uphold her right to be stupid.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2010, 09:17:03 PM »
I know you were. I was not trying to be sarcastic at you, but at the situation itself. This woman has a whole lot of nerve/chutzpah, as has already been stated.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2010, 09:50:35 PM »
this kind of thing is common in Israel..Arabs posing as Jews.  Theres 100's of cases just like this all the time, only the arabs get away with it.  Good that the law punishes the ones that get caught!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2010, 10:01:07 PM »
I don't know that women have less of a sex drive, just that they need to suppress it more.  They are much more likely to see sex as an emotional experience than a physical experience, they are culturally trained to not just jump into bed with any Tom, Dick or Harry, and they are the ones who have to worry about getting pregnant.  So it is much easier for them to suppress their sex drive.  Societal attitudes have changed, pregnancy is much more controllable and so women now are doing less self restraint when it comes to sex.  Still men are the sexual aggressors in most cases.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2010, 10:05:05 PM »
I have to side with her parents.

They went out of their way to provide their adolescent Jewish daughter with birth control pills, "the day after" pill, female condoms, lubricating jelly, and even a special "lady's condom carrier" to keep in her purse at all times, "just in case".

They recommended that she go out into the world and use her vagina for pleasure and enjoyment, as well as for the ideal business networking tool.

And then what happened?!

Some filthy disgusting A-rab came along and HE enjoyed the vagina!

Can you imagine the nerve of that swine?

HE couldn't give her a good office job in Tel-Aviv!

He just came along and enjoyed a vagina as if life held no consequences!

This is why I side with the parents who demanded that the A-rab be imprisoned for life!

Jews worldwide should now hope and pray that the young Jewish girl will somehow, someway, become empowered , to forget her terrible trauma, and move on -- never looking back!

And, with the proper professional counseling from a mental health specialist, she can again return to a lifetime of vaginal enjoyment.

See?  This is proof that A-rabs ain't got no values!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2010, 10:06:52 PM »
I have to side with her parents.

They went out of their way to provide their adolescent Jewish daughter with birth control pills, "the day after" pill, female condoms, lubricating jelly, and even a special "lady's condom carrier" to keep in her purse at all times, "just in case".

They recommended that she go out into the world and use her vagina for pleasure and enjoyment, as well as for the ideal business networking tool.

And then what happened?!

Some filthy disgusting A-rab came along and HE enjoyed the vagina!

Can you imagine the nerve of that swine?

HE couldn't give her a good office job in Tel-Aviv!

He just came along and enjoyed a vagina as if life held no consequences!

This is why I side with the parents who demanded that the A-rab be imprisoned for life!

:::D :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2010, 10:10:12 PM »
Societal attitudes have changed, pregnancy is much more controllable and so women now are doing less self restraint when it comes to sex.  Still men are the sexual aggressors in most cases.
Most women who are "sluts" or "skanks" are women who have very low self-esteem and feel their biggest asset is their ability to turn men on at will. They are desperate for any kind of attention, negative or otherwise. They are very rarely genuine "horn dogs" in and of themselves.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2010, 02:56:41 AM »
I don't know about this ruling.... Apparently it was consentual sex but he was in violation of the law which says that one cannot decieve another in order to obtain sex from them... This arab pretended he was a Jew in order to get sex... I think the woman is a complete whore for having sex only hours after meeting the scumbag arab... She should be in prison too... By Torah they were adulterers and should suffer the penalty...

Not to sound heavy handed, but she has some chutzpah.  I mean this guy is a louse, but she's a fool.  To make matters worse, she doesn't have the good sense to be quiet about it.  Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone is arrogant enough to think they deserve the time of a court, plow full steam ahead and sue.  Anyway, he lied, so I guess he'll do the time--literally.
<<

When I was 19 I told a girl I was 21 (she was 23).   After we had sex I told her the truth.  I would hate to think I could have been charged with rape for that.

But maybe you should be.  Just food for thought.

Thank G-d people like you are not making decisions on prosecuting people.  You cannot prosecute people for violating laws that do not exist.  The day you start doing that you are on your way to an authoritarian government.
Violate laws that do not exist ? If the girl had lodged a compliant then in practically any country it would have been considered rape and charged as such. Get it straight. Consent through false pretenses is a criminal offence in every democratic country (even in India, nothing to do with Jewish/Israeli laws).

So if any of you guys are lying to get laid, I strongly suggest you stop immediately because if the girl complains to the police you will be up $hit creek without a paddle.

Some reading material for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_rape

Section 265(3)
Consent

(3) For the purposes of this section, no consent is obtained where the complainant submits or does not resist by reason of (a) the application of force to the complainant or to a person other than the complainant; (b) threats or fear of the application of force to the complainant or to a person other than the complainant; (c) fraud; or (d) the exercise of authority.