Author Topic: Muslim charged w/raping Jew  (Read 11359 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Muslim charged w/raping Jew
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 07:10:54 PM »
Arabs are disgusting people.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 07:15:26 PM »
I don't know about this ruling.... Apparently it was consentual sex but he was in violation of the law which says that one cannot decieve another in order to obtain sex from them... This arab pretended he was a Jew in order to get sex... I think the woman is a complete whore for having sex only hours after meeting the scumbag arab... She should be in prison too... By Torah they were adulterers and should suffer the penalty...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 07:23:23 PM »
I don't know about this ruling.... Apparently it was consentual sex but he was in violation of the law which says that one cannot decieve another in order to obtain sex from them... This arab pretended he was a Jew in order to get sex... I think the woman is a complete whore for having sex only hours after meeting the scumbag arab... She should be in prison too... By Torah they were adulterers and should suffer the penalty...

Not to sound heavy handed, but she has some chutzpah.  I mean this guy is a louse, but she's a fool.  To make matters worse, she doesn't have the good sense to be quiet about it.  Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone is arrogant enough to think they deserve the time of a court, plow full steam ahead and sue.  Anyway, he lied, so I guess he'll do the time--literally.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 11:11:20 AM »
Was the guy so desperate that he changed his religion to have sex?

or

Was it the hunger of an Arab guy to have sex with a jewish girl?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 11:22:49 AM »

Not to sound heavy handed, but she has some chutzpah.  I mean this guy is a louse, but she's a fool.  To make matters worse, she doesn't have the good sense to be quiet about it.  Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone is arrogant enough to think they deserve the time of a court, plow full steam ahead and sue.  Anyway, he lied, so I guess he'll do the time--literally.
<<

When I was 19 I told a girl I was 21 (she was 23).   After we had sex I told her the truth.  I would hate to think I could have been charged with rape for that.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 11:23:43 AM »
Was the guy so desperate that he changed his religion to have sex?

or

Was it the hunger of an Arab guy to have sex with a jewish girl?

Doesn't take a genius to know that, about 60 percent of comments on my youtube videos , it's  Arabs saying how much they want to rape Jewish women, they are perverted beasts.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 11:42:14 AM »
Personally, since it was consenual, I don't think the Arab should have been charged with rape.  That being said, it was wrong of him to lie to her, but men lie to women all the time to get sex.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 12:00:49 PM »
OY  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 01:26:44 PM »
On the contrary, the one thing she did right was filing the complain to the police.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 01:28:28 PM »

<<

When I was 19 I told a girl I was 21 (she was 23).   After we had sex I told her the truth.  I would hate to think I could have been charged with rape for that.

But maybe you should be.  Just food for thought.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 03:58:04 PM »
Personally, since it was consenual, I don't think the Arab should have been charged with rape.  That being said, it was wrong of him to lie to her, but men lie to women all the time to get sex.

Well put, of course women lie to men in order to get what they want also.  How many women stop being as nice to their men after the wedding?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 04:01:45 PM »

<<

Thank G-d people like you are not making decisions on prosecuting people.  You cannot prosecute people for violating laws that do not exist.  The day you start doing that you are on your way to an authoritarian government.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 04:25:41 PM »
You guys are the missing the point. She acted like a total whore, committed a sin, and is now looked at as the VICTIM? I'm sorry, premarital sex is an aveira, and maybe next time she won't act like a such a slut.

As for the guy, it doesn't change how I feel about Arabs. I can't hate them any more then I already do, so it makes no difference if one of them kills, rapes, lies, steals, breathes, farts, or blinks. I want Hashem to punish them just as much as I did before reading the story.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 04:30:30 PM »
You guys are the missing the point. She acted like a total whore, committed a sin, and is now looked at as the VICTIM? I'm sorry, premarital sex is an aveira, and maybe next time she won't act like a such a slut.

As for the guy, it doesn't change how I feel about Arabs. I can't hate them any more then I already do, so it makes no difference if one of them kills, rapes, lies, steals, breathes, farts, or blinks. I want Hashem to punish them just as much as I did before reading the story.

I think you have hit the nail on the head.  She would have been perfectly happy to have casual sex with a Jew or maybe some other non Arab.  It became rape, in her mind, when she found out the man she consented to have casual sex with was an Arab.  Having casual sex with a Jew would hardly be virtuous.  I can understand her being upset by the fact that she was deceived but that hardly makes it rape.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 04:33:07 PM »

I think you have hit the nail on the head.  She would have been perfectly happy to have casual sex with a Jew or maybe some other non Arab.  It became rape, in her mind, when she found out the man she consented to have casual sex with was an Arab.  Having casual sex with a Jew would hardly be virtuous.  I can understand her being upset by the fact that she was deceived but that hardly makes it rape.
I think it's better this way since instead of 2 Jews acting like whores and getting a sin each, only one Jew did that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 05:37:15 PM »

<<

Thank G-d people like you are not making decisions on prosecuting people.  You cannot prosecute people for violating laws that do not exist.  The day you start doing that you are on your way to an authoritarian government.

Wow buddy, you need to relax, I didn't say "you should be," I was suggesting you think about it, that's all.  I never said "I would prosecute you."  Stop getting irrational and defensive. 

My point was to get you to think about your behavior irregardless of what the law says, and consider a cessation to misleading women for the purpose of sexual gratification.   I think the world is a better place when there is less of deception-for-the-sake-of-sex happening, but hey thank G-d right, people are able to choose their own way.  I think you should think about your choice and consider ethics.  Just my two cents, not a plea for authoritarian govt or the boogeyman either.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 05:40:15 PM »

No, what made it "rape" in her mind is that she was deceived into having sexual relations on false pretenses.   Maybe that's not "rape" per se, but maybe it is wrong!   Indeed, I suggest it is wrong.   

You say she wanted to have premarital sex with a Jew.  Well, that may not be exactly "kosher," but does she not have a right to make that choice and to limit herself to just with a Jew and not with an Arab pretending to be one so he can "get some?"  Or with some other faker who is lying in order to get in bed with her.   Sounds pretty debatable to me, not open and shut "the woman is wrong" like you suggest.    I think what is behind that is you are trying to defend the behavior of deceiving a woman into sexual relations.    Personally I think that's immoral and slimy.   I obviously don't promote or agree with sexual relations outside of marriage, but a man can engage in that without deceiving people like a two-bit con-artist.   I think the deception makes it more immoral and also reflects obvious weakness on his part like any time someone has to lie.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 05:55:32 PM »
What if the arab pretended to be a Jew, convinced her to eat a Ham sandwich while driving on Shabbat.... Then had sex out of wedlock... What would the aveirah be then?

BTW, the arab scum was already married... Thus there is also the issue of adultery...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 05:57:11 PM »

No, what made it "rape" in her mind is that she was deceived into having sexual relations on false pretenses.   Maybe that's not "rape" per se, but maybe it is wrong!   Indeed, I suggest it is wrong.   

You say she wanted to have premarital sex with a Jew.  Well, that may not be exactly "kosher," but does she not have a right to make that choice and to limit herself to just with a Jew and not with an Arab pretending to be one so he can "get some?"  Or with some other faker who is lying in order to get in bed with her.   Sounds pretty debatable to me, not open and shut "the woman is wrong" like you suggest.    I think what is behind that is you are trying to defend the behavior of deceiving a woman into sexual relations.    Personally I think that's immoral and slimy.   I obviously don't promote or agree with sexual relations outside of marriage, but a man can engage in that without deceiving people like a two-bit con-artist.   I think the deception makes it more immoral and also reflects obvious weakness on his part like any time someone has to lie.

This has nothing to do with him. He's an Arab, all Arabs are filth and nothing can make them worse. It's the fact that she sinned in the first place and it's better 1 Jew do that than 2 Jews. She was wrong for acting promiscuously, at least now she's not dragging another Jew down with her.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 06:01:49 PM »
What if the arab pretended to be a Jew, convinced her to eat a Ham sandwich while driving on Shabbat.... Then had sex out of wedlock... What would the aveirah be then?

BTW, the arab scum was already married... Thus there is also the issue of adultery...

:::D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 06:02:51 PM »

For all we know it all happened on Tisha Bav

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 06:51:07 PM »

This has nothing to do with him. He's an Arab, all Arabs are filth and nothing can make them worse. It's the fact that she sinned in the first place and it's better 1 Jew do that than 2 Jews. She was wrong for acting promiscuously, at least now she's not dragging another Jew down with her.

Yeah but I was relating this case to Jews and goyim in general in a theoretical sense, speaking about ethics.   

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 07:18:17 PM »

<<

Wow buddy, you need to relax, I didn't say "you should be," I was suggesting you think about it, that's all.  I never said "I would prosecute you."  Stop getting irrational and defensive. 

My point was to get you to think about your behavior irregardless of what the law says, and consider a cessation to misleading women for the purpose of sexual gratification.   I think the world is a better place when there is less of deception-for-the-sake-of-sex happening, but hey thank G-d right, people are able to choose their own way.  I think you should think about your choice and consider ethics.  Just my two cents, not a plea for authoritarian govt or the boogeyman either.

Maybe you should jump off a bridge tonight.  Just food for thought.  Not saying you should do it.  Nothing to get up tight about.  Ok buddy?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2010, 07:20:03 PM »

Yeah but I was relating this case to Jews and goyim in general in a theoretical sense, speaking about ethics.   
Goyim could do whatever they want.