Poll

Which one of these men do you admire more?

Yigal Amir
2 (15.4%)
Baruch Goldstein
8 (61.5%)
Johnathan Pollard
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Which one of these men do you admire more? a new poll  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
Which one of these men do you admire more? a new poll
« on: July 27, 2010, 02:26:45 AM »
Please write why you chose what you chose

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Which one of these men do you admire more? a new poll
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 02:51:44 AM »

I think if I would be Jewish I would have voted for Amir, but as I am not and think Jews should solve their internal problems on their own, I voted for Baruch Goldstein. Pollard did also a great thing, but he did it from his desk.

Goldstein on the other hand stood in front of hundreds of evil terrorist quranimals and opened fire only with an assault rifle in order to purge this evil breed from this earth and was overwhelmed and murdered by this animals. This was really heroic althrough I would have liked it more if he would be able to escape.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 03:01:48 AM »
Baruch Goldstein HY'D
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 03:05:41 AM »
Yigal Amir, he so much reminds me of the deeds of Nathuram Godse. Reading the story of these men, i get goose bumps. I did not vote for Goldstein cause he was killed by muslims instantly. although what he did was good. It would be injustice to vote in this poll, since it would mean to belittle what either them have did.

and i dont know a thing about pollard, he was in america all the time, how exactly did he help Israel? isnt America an ally of israel? from some sources i learnt that Pollard helped Russia too.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 11:26:00 AM »
Yigal Amir, he so much reminds me of the deeds of Nathuram Godse. Reading the story of these men, i get goose bumps. I did not vote for Goldstein cause he was killed by muslims instantly. although what he did was good. It would be injustice to vote in this poll, since it would mean to belittle what either them have did.

and i dont know a thing about pollard, he was in america all the time, how exactly did he help Israel? isnt America an ally of israel? from some sources i learnt that Pollard helped Russia too.

Hey Hindu Zionist, watch this video link..its about Johnathan Pollard's story.  He is a true hero.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 11:44:24 AM »

I think if I would be Jewish I would have voted for Amir, but as I am not and think Jews should solve their internal problems on their own, I voted for Baruch Goldstein. Pollard did also a great thing, but he did it from his desk.

Goldstein on the other hand stood in front of hundreds of evil terrorist quranimals and opened fire only with an assault rifle in order to purge this evil breed from this earth and was overwhelmed and murdered by this animals. This was really heroic althrough I would have liked it more if he would be able to escape.

;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 11:53:33 AM »

I know goldstein kill a bunch of muslims, pollard passed secrets.
What's the significance of Yigal Amir?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 11:55:13 AM »

Amir is accused of killing Rabin... He is considered a hero in these parts because Rabin placed Israel on the suicide path it is on today... There is also a theory that a larger conspiracy was involved with the Rabin assassination.

PS: I cannot vote because all of the above are great Jewish zealots & patriots.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 11:59:48 AM »

Amir is accused of killing Rabin... He is considered a hero in these parts because Rabin placed Israel on the suicide path it is on today... There is also a theory that a larger conspiracy was involved with the Rabin assassination.

PS: I cannot vote because all of the above are great Jewish zealots & patriots.

:fist: :israel:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 03:36:21 PM »
Three-way tie.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 03:44:10 PM »
Jonathan Pollard. Though all three are very brave.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 03:50:23 PM »
I would say Baruch Goldstein, though I think Pollard's actions have had the most impact.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 04:02:55 PM »
Baruch Goldstein because he gave his life for his people.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane