Author Topic: To all JTFers  (Read 12416 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: To all JTFers
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2010, 09:51:32 AM »
Yeah.  Let's take Raulmarrio's advice and go all PC.  We need credibility.   :::D  Keep reality in the closet.  We'll attract the best and the brightest of evil black culture and those peace loving Muslims.  Best of all we might drive away those pesky gentiles.   :jump:

Raul is a gentile.
This was uncalled for.

Really?  What was that about right wing gentiles being antisemitic for the most part?  That in my opinion was uncalled for.  What difference does it make if he is a gentile?

Well he's speaking about the far-right which does have some nazi presence in it - ie david duke and his minions, hag buchanan, etc - (even though nazism is really leftism).  I don't think he was saying something against gentiles being that he is one himself.   And I don't think he meant it against good rightwing members like yourself.   I don't agree with his view personally, but I also don't see his view as an attack on gentiles.  Maybe he phrased it poorly, but I'd be very surprised if he meant it that way.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2010, 09:59:10 AM »

when did i ver defend Islam?

In your first post.
i sat in prison many times for muslims and otehr anti-semites.

What? ???
Exactly what i was thinking ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2010, 10:04:26 AM »
בס''ד

JTF is ineffective? The Israeli news media disagrees with you. The media has done numerous stories on how our movement makes a big difference in the struggle to support the Jews in Judea and Samaria - a struggle that will decide in the end the very future of tiny Israel. The media and the Shabak (the Israeli KGB) have made it clear that we are the group offering support and backup to the Jewish heroes who are on the front lines fighting to prevent the creation of an independent Arab terrorist state in Israel's Biblical heartland - which would be national suicide for little Israel.

*Dany Zak, the main editor of NRG, the web site of Israel's second biggest newspaper Maariv, even started a special facebook account against Chaim Ben Pesach and Hayamin Haamiti.

*The anarchist leftist traitors who were preventing Jews from living normal lives in east Jerusalem now are afraid to harass these Jewish heroes because we exposed the anarchists on our Hebrew forum. This is essential to the struggle to prevent Israel from surrendering her sacred capital of Jerusalem. We showed you the many television reports in Israel on how Hayamin Haamiti created this fear among anarchist traitors.

*The Israeli Shabak efforts to entrap Jewish heroes and drive them out of Judea and Samaria have also been hurt by Hayamin Haamiti's exposing of their evil agents. The television reports about this are sticky threaded on our forum.

*People like eb who have spoken to Elisheva Federman and other leaders of the Hilltop Youth movement have heard how JTF is essential to the Jews in Judea and Samaria. Ron heard the same thing from Jews in east Jerusalem.

You consider all of this to be ineffective? Are you insane? JTF is the most effective Jewish group in the world today. Do you realize what would happen in Judea and Samaria if JTF didn't exist?

For you, JTF would be effective if we went around saying that Arab Nazis are really Jewish, that blacks in Africa are Jewish etc.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2010, 10:06:37 AM »
And this example I give enrages me when I see it done to Jews, so I dont have a clue as to why some people here don't think that Christians who are our friends, won't feel the same pain and anger that we feel when Jews are subject to double standards.  "Do unto others" is a maxim that some of us should be saying to ourselves everytime we post, everytime..

Those who learn the lesson from Judah the Maccabee wars and association with Rome and what was the result, those who are familir with Christian writings and theology to see how viciously anti-Semitic they are (honesty, no?), will have no problems not being friends with them the same way we don't befriend Moslems - we don't befriend enemies. So don't put the criminal as the victim and the victim as the criminal.

According to people who share my view (and there are), there's no difference between the two, morally. The Christians have their own missioary, anti-Islamic interests regarding this (sad) "alliance" and the Jews have their own (saving Israel from the Arabs and Islam, missioaries, Russian Gentiles, immoral behaviour, etc - sadly being ready to sacrifice themeselves for other nations).

I will trust a Christian who says he wants to be my friend and loves my people the same way I will trust a Muslim who says so.

Even if all above was not true - as Jews it's obvious our priority should be JEWS, because every sane person cares about his people foremost. There are double standarts in what you said because Jews and non-Jews cannot be equal in our eyes.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2010, 10:07:25 AM »
בס''ד

JTF is ineffective? The Israeli news media disagrees with you. The media has done numerous stories on how our movement makes a big difference in the struggle to support the Jews in Judea and Samaria - a struggle that will decide in the end the very future of tiny Israel. The media and the Shabak (the Israeli KGB) have made it clear that we are the group offering support and backup to the Jewish heroes who are on the front lines fighting to prevent the creation of an independent Arab terrorist state in Israel's Biblical heartland - which would be national suicide for little Israel.

*Dany Zak, the main editor of NRG, the web site of Israel's second biggest newspaper Maariv, even started a special facebook account against Chaim Ben Pesach and Hayamin Haamiti.

*The anarchist leftist traitors who were preventing Jews from living normal lives in east Jerusalem now are afraid to harass these Jewish heroes because we exposed the anarchists on our Hebrew forum. This is essential to the struggle to prevent Israel from surrendering her sacred capital of Jerusalem. We showed you the many television reports in Israel on how Hayamin Haamiti created this fear among anarchist traitors.

*The Israeli Shabak efforts to entrap Jewish heroes and drive them out of Judea and Samaria have also been hurt by Hayamin Haamiti's exposing of their evil agents. The television reports about this are sticky threaded on our forum.

*People like eb who have spoken to Elisheva Federman and other leaders of the Hilltop Youth movement have heard how JTF is essential to the Jews in Judea and Samaria. Ron heard the same thing from Jews in east Jerusalem.

You consider all of this to be ineffective? Are you insane? JTF is the most effective Jewish group in the world today. Do you realize what would happen in Judea and Samaria if JTF didn't exist?

For you, JTF would be effective if we went around saying that Arab Nazis are really Jewish, that blacks in Africa are Jewish etc.

VVVVVVVV

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2010, 10:10:22 AM »
Give me a telephone nr. I will call them.

i dont need to prove my self, if you want to investiagate find the # your self

Even the worms won't eat you.

You're always talking about canibalism. Like father like son?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2010, 10:10:32 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Right... I think you need to lay off the magic mushrooms and go bury yourself.

go to Ramla, prison ask about me or go to rikers island
Was that your real name you posted if it is i'll find tomorrow night if you were at Rikers Island and i'll even give you your nysid #
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2010, 10:13:08 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Was that your real name you posted if it is i'll find tomorrow night if you were at Rikers Island and i'll even give you your nysis #

Cut the bullcrap, he's real (he's the same one as Chaim Ben Shimon) but insane, Bob should go play under the Dutch power station and you should stop being the slave of the Crusaders.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2010, 10:14:28 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Was that your real name you posted if it is i'll find tomorrow night if you were at Rikers Island and i'll even give you your nysis #

Cut the bullcrap, he's real (he's the same one as Chaim Ben Shimon) but insane, Bob should go play under the Dutch power station and you should stop being the slave of the Crusaders.
What bull crap are you talking about

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2010, 10:15:51 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Why cyber lynching him?

just leave him alone - he's real and this is approved by Chaim. I know both of you wouldn't have the balls to do that on real life anyway.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2010, 10:18:19 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Why cyber lynching him?

just leave him alone - he's real and this is approved by Chaim. I know both of you wouldn't have the balls to do that on real life anyway.
Your a cyber warrior

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2010, 10:20:08 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Why cyber lynching him?

Your a cyber warrior

hurt you amigo?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2010, 10:21:42 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Why cyber lynching him?

Your a cyber warrior

hurt you amigo?
you couldn't your to insignificant

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2010, 10:23:15 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Why cyber lynching him?

Your a cyber warrior

hurt you amigo?

Then why are you busy under-estimating my value and fighting with me? Go play with your loved one Bobby.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2010, 10:23:57 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Why cyber lynching him?

Your a cyber warrior

hurt you amigo?

Then why are you busy under-estimating my value and fighting with me? Go play with your loved one Bobby.
who is Bobby

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2010, 10:24:59 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Cut the bullcrap, he's real (he's the same one as Chaim Ben Shimon) but insane,

How is he the same as Haim ben Shimon?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2010, 10:25:40 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Why cyber lynching him?

Your a cyber warrior

hurt you amigo?

who is Bobby

Robert the Dutch queen

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2010, 10:27:08 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Cut the bullcrap, he's real (he's the same one as Chaim Ben Shimon) but insane,

How is he the same as Haim ben Shimon?

Once when an admin was checking, he saw they have the same IPs, then they had similiar IPs (meaning he has 2 different computer or 2 different networks they're using at the same time same place), and he's obviously 2 browsers once both accounts are active.

I know this tactic - I use it while I promote our videos on YouTube.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2010, 10:28:05 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them
He has his face all over the Internets protesting against muzzies in Hollsnd

Why cyber lynching him?

Your a cyber warrior

hurt you amigo?

who is Bobby

Robert the Dutch queen
He has his face all over the internet protesting muzzies

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2010, 10:31:31 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Why cyber lynching him?

Your a cyber warrior

hurt you amigo?

who is Bobby

Robert the Dutch queen

Did he do that in a Muslim neighborhood/quarter/city like I did in Shimon Ha'Tzadik, Uhm al Fahem, Rahat etc (and I didn't protest but did more than that) or was among his lovely fellow Dutchmen?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2010, 10:35:28 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Why cyber lynching him?

Your a cyber warrior

hurt you amigo?

who is Bobby

Robert the Dutch queen

Did he do that in a Muslim neighborhood/quarter/city like I did in Shimon Ha'Tzadik, Uhm al Fahem, Rahat etc (and I didn't protest but did more than that) or was among his lovely fellow Dutchmen?
With how many police around you?

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2010, 10:38:19 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Why cyber lynching him?

Your a cyber warrior

hurt you amigo?

who is Bobby

Robert the Dutch queen

With how many police around you?

you mean around the Arabs and the Leftists defending them?
many

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2010, 10:57:28 AM »

Once when an admin was checking, he saw they have the same IPs, then they had similiar IPs (meaning he has 2 different computer or 2 different networks they're using at the same time same place), and he's obviously 2 browsers once both accounts are active.

I know this tactic - I use it while I promote our videos on YouTube.

2 computers on 2 different networks, or 2 computers on the same network?    If it's 2 computers on 2 different networks, well, you could take any two users in the forum and say the same thing about everyone.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2010, 11:02:44 AM »

2 computers on 2 different networks, or 2 computers on the same network?    If it's 2 computers on 2 different networks, well, you could take any two users in the forum and say the same thing about everyone.

What part didn't you understand brother?

one computer cannot use more than one network on the same time - using 2 comps with 2 nets on the same time brings 2 different IPs working in the same time.

Case closed.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2010, 11:08:05 AM »
Ron,

First of all thank you very much for your response.

Comparing the Christians on this forum with the Christians of 2000 years ago, those in the crusades, or those who participated in the Shoah is just...well crazy.  I am not saying that to insult you, but because I can't emphasize how very untrue the comparison is.  The Christians on this forum ARE comparable to the few Christians who saved Jewish lives in the Shoah.   This should be your comparison.  This is not my attempt to 'suck up' to Christians.  I am very direct with Christians who I think dislike me for my Jewish faith.  Also your use of the word "criminal" is equally disturbing.  Yes, I think you are insulting our friends, our allies.  If you do not trust 'them,' then this, in my opinion only, is your loss.  Regardless, they are here and like you and I, they deserve every bit the same amount of respect that we do on this forum.   My friendship with Christians, NO, my friendship with anybody is based on their behavior, not the writings of their faith tradition.  Nowhere could that be more true than here where Christians go out of their way to reject the anti-Semitism pronounced by some members of their faith tradition in years past.

Ron, I agree with you, Jews looking out for each other and themselves is a priority, but it isn't a priority that needs to exist in isolation.  

Ron, all righteous people are equal in my eyes.  A person's behavior in the world defines how close they can or should get to me, not their faith.  I have friends from all walks of life, not a ton of them, but a very good few, whom I know would have my 'back' in any situation.  These are the people I am loyal to first.  That doesn't mean if a Jew were in danger I wouldn't risk my own neck to help him or her, I absolutely would.