Author Topic: Anti Zionist website, take a look at the enemies homes online...  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Anti Zionist website, take a look at the enemies homes online...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 11:39:41 PM »
Here is what the author said:
After I was forced by the Israeli occupation forces to leave my home in Palestine, I fled to Vienna, Austria, where I currently live as a refugee.

Geeshhhh

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 11:48:55 PM »
[email protected]

If anybody wants to write her a message.

Dear Mrs Quranimal,

...   :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 11:52:19 PM »
She writes verbatim, I quote:

I do currently live, impoverished, from about 650 Euros per month which I receive from the social office of the city of Vienna.

What a surprise.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 12:17:05 AM »
Spamming! :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 08:11:19 PM »
I looked at her disgusting site.  How do you spam it?  I read some of her hate mail, if that's what she calls hate, she needs to grow the f up.  One of them read, "there are plenty of places for you to live Jew hater"  This is what this delicate flower calls hate mail.  My love letters from YT antisemites never looked so nice.  I mean this reinforces the stereotype that some people are just nuts.  Unfortunatelt thsi nut is hell bent of making a bad name for Israel

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 08:34:01 PM »
[email protected]

Dear Mrs Quranimal,

Watch out she will post your 'hate mail" for the world to look at and wonder, "what is wrong with this woman"

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 12:21:45 AM »
I told her what she posted about "the Israeli Mr. James Bond" has the appearance of a non-event she fictitiously created.  And elsewhere I told her I am delighted she no longer lives in the Jewish homeland of Israel and that she will never be allowed back.  I wonder if I will make her "hate" mail?  :::D :::D :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 06:07:17 AM »
Europa and P"h"alestine, another funny joke  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 06:56:20 AM »
This Arab so called female attaches a great deal of undeserved importance to her miss piggy self            :::D :::D :::D :::D

http://www.kawther.info/wpr/2010/07/30/james-bond-or-israeli-thug#more-9530   

Really the mossad is after her

:::D :::D   

James Bond or Israeli Thug?

Friday – July – 30 2010 – Vienna – Today, at 12:30 noon, a tall man knocked violently on my door. He did not knock at any other doors in the same floor. He continued knocking on my door in a very provocative way. The man had his face turned away from the magic eye, so I could not see him. He was wearing a black suit, he had blond hair and a tall very muscular body. In a way he looked like a security man, one of those special forces who accompany politicians and VIPs.

After knocking several times, the man used a key to open my door, what worked without  problems. It looks like he was a special guest who had a copy of my house key, but not from me. I asked him what he wanted before he finished opening my door, which was blocked from the inside to make entering more difficult for thieves and Israeli thugs.

“James Bond” replied in a silly way: “I want to enter you apartment to see your windows from the inside”. My cell phone rang during this silly conversation with “James Bond”. I let Mr. Bond talk with the person who called, what confused him even more. We called the police immediately. The Austrian police, two men and a woman, arrived about two minutes after the call, but Mr. “James Bond” had already disappeared from the scene. The owner of the building was outside, in the garden during the visit of Mr. “James Bond”. I asked him if he had sent somebody to check my apartment. He said no.

The questions which arise:

* Who was this unwelcome guest who knocked on my door and who had exactly the key of my apartment?
    * Is he the real “James Bond” or the envoy of the Israeli special forces? I doubt that this was just a casual break-in attempt by a “special” thief because he had a fitting key to my apartment, and there are many other apartments which can be reached more easily in the facility.
    * What bothers Israel so much about me and what do they want from me?
    * Is their bad conscience so bad that after having taken everything from me they now have to send somebody to kill me?

This is not the first negative incident which happened to me in Austria, but it is the first time that “James Bond” stood at the entrance of my apartment with a special key in his filthy hands.

I had several troubling incidents in the past, I have received several death threats . November 24 I was chased by the cowardly Israelis, they wrote for people in power against me, they sent me insults and obscene messages, but I am not scared. I will go ahead stronger and powerful. The voice of truth should never scare. The sun can never be covered with a blanket. But will my words and my journalistic work put an end to my life, or will my words win and the truth remain a poisoning dagger in the heart of Israel and all its thugs?

I doubt that these people will achieve anything by killing me, because there are many, many more people writing against them, people who in the meantime write much stronger articles and post videos and pictures about the crimes of Israel which are often stronger than what I have posted. The Israelis have now entered a logic in which everything they do has negative consequences for them. These consequences have until now been symbolic, but soon the negative repercussions of their crimes will become material, and there is nothing they can do about that. Their fall is not my work, but it is theirs alone. It is they who are scared like corralled rats, not me.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 07:05:12 AM »
This Arab so called female attaches a great deal of undeserved importance to to miss piggy self

I allready know who might this be :::D. I have a hint: "Who hiding behind pretty pictures and spread poison". A pathetic joke  :laugh: :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 07:07:56 AM »
This Arab so called female attaches a great deal of undeserved importance to to miss piggy self

I allready know who might this be :::D. I have a hint: "Who hiding behind pretty pictures and spread poison". A pathetic joke  :laugh: :::D
Helen Thomas? Shulamit Aloni ,Naomi Chazar? i mean chazan
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2010, 08:53:13 AM »
I like to give credit where credit is due, and I'll say one thing about the Muzzies:

When it comes to writing, financing, and disseminating completely insane propaganda to both create a new Holocaust against the Jews and destroy America, they are unsurpassed.

And they are successful at it.

They've almost won.

And that says a lot for the most disgustingly barbaric and primitive filth on the planet, don't ya' think?

Meanwhile the Jews in America wring their hands in worry, live in denial, and fear to speak out, because someone may notice that they're Jewish.

Israeli Jews counter MuslimNazi propaganda with "hugely successful" video advertising campaigns promoting Tel Aviv as the Homosexual Capital of the World, or filming faux Bollywood dance numbers to sell missiles to India.

The White House now forbids government employees to use the words "Islam", "Jihad", or "Terror" when discussing genocidal Muslims.

And for years now, all groups and organizations identifying themselves by the words "Kahane" or "Kach" are officially listed by the U.S. State Department and OHLS as being International Terrorist Organizations subject to prosecution under The Patriot Act (you know - the law George W. used to completely destroy the Constitution? - The same law which Obama promised to eliminate once he was the President?)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2010, 11:13:14 AM »
[email protected]

Dear Mrs Quranimal,

Watch out she will post your 'hate mail" for the world to look at and wonder, "what is wrong with this woman"

I think she is one of the people who would do this. Perhaps you are right.