Author Topic: Unofficial JTF meeting this Sunday (May 27) in Queens, NY  (Read 7373 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Unofficial JTF meeting this Sunday (May 27) in Queens, NY
« on: May 22, 2007, 07:16:12 PM »
At about 4:15 PM this Sunday (May 27), a few of us are meeting in front of the Queens College Library.  Exact location in the Campus: sit around the (probably dried up) water fountain in front of the Library.  The Library has a giant clock tower so you can't miss it anywhere in the campus.   So far me and cjd are coming.  Post if you are going. 

Directions for Public Transportation:
Queens College is in Queens, NY.  You can Google it to get the address.  It's on Kissena Boulevard and Melbourne Avenue in Flushing.  Parking can be found on the side streets or along the College gate on Melbourne Avenue.  If you want to get there by Train and Public Transportation, it will take you a while especially on Sunday.  But this is how you do it:  Take the E or F train to Union Turnpike-Kew Gardens station.  Get out and wait for the Q46 Bus which should be right next to the exit to the Train station (literally 2 feet away).  If you get out on the other side of Queen's Boulevard and don't see the Q46 Bus Stop (which is huge since it is the first stop for that bus) then cross Queens Boulevard and on the other side will be the bus stop.  Take the Q46 to Main Street.  Then get off and take the main street bus (I think it's called the Q20/21 and the Q44 (If I'm wrong about the names, it doesn't matter, just take any bus that runs along Main Street, they all get you there).  Which way are you going?  To the bus stop that you go to without crossing the street.  Then get off at Melbourne Avenue (you might miss it, when you see a cementary on your left then that is melbourne avenue.  If you miss the stop then get off at the next stop and walk back.  But DON'T miss the stop if you are taking the Q44 since it is express and you will have to do lots of walking (in fact, you are better off not taking the Q44 for this reason).  Then walk about 200 yards to the Melbourne Avenue entrance to Queens College.  Alternatively you can take the Q46 to Parson's Boulevard and then take the Q30/31 to the main Kissena gate of Queens College but I don't recommend this route since that bus is slow unless you don't want to do any walking (What direction? wait at the bus stop in front of aRestaurant which I think is Pizza Hut).  When you come home, to get back to the Train take only one Bus, the Q74 which will take you back to the train station on Union Turnpike.  The Q74 Bus stop is found in front of QC.

Emergency Plan:
The campus is officially closed on Sundays, but you can still walk in.  As a backup plan if it happens to be locked which it won't then meet at the Kissena Boulevard main entrance under the Q74 Bus Stop shelter.   
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 07:19:50 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Unofficial JTF meeting this Sunday (May 27) in Queens, NY
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 07:36:48 PM »
I wish I could come - I have to work.
I actually attended Queens College - many years ago.  :)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 08:16:46 PM »
I could try to make it.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 08:38:30 PM »
Sunday is good and the time sounds fine. I plan to be there. Keep me posted on any changes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 09:13:16 PM »
would be nice to go, but most likely will not be able to. What's the purpose of the meeting?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 09:25:26 PM »
Who is going to be there? I think we should just make a really organized one which Chaim will attend. Why can't Chaim give a speach to try and bring in some dough for jtf?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 09:54:36 PM »
Maybe that what we should do gather togeter at some hall or something with our guest speaker of Chaim.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Allen-t fan

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 09:56:44 PM »
Maybe that what we should do gather togeter at some hall or something with our guest speaker of Chaim.

What...Chaim is coming?????????????????

I'd fly all the way from the Fiji Islands to meet him.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 10:06:27 PM »

What...Chaim is coming?????????????????

I'd fly all the way from the Fiji Islands to meet him.

I am just saying this as an idea maybe as the summer continues we have an official meeting make it a very nice evening and we can invite Chaim as our guest speaker, like some hall in Queens or something.  Just a thought? What you think?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2007, 10:16:54 PM »
I think it would be a great idea. If its possible we could sell tickets to the thing that would cover the costs and also raise some money for JTF.  It would have to be set up correctly by people who are good at this sort of thing. And then most importantly we need the key element, Chaim.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 10:42:38 PM »

Chaim should speak at a UJA dinner.

Yeah, and his first words will be, "I'd like to thank the United Jihad Appeal for inviting me!"

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 09:22:38 PM »
I'll tell Jimmy to invite Chaim but I don't think he's coming.  The meeting's purpose is to just meet each other and talk about ideas.  We might walk over to a nearby Kosher Pizza store for dinner.   

In my opinion, the only way to make a meeting official is for Jimmy or Chaim to arrange the meeting so go push Chaim a little on ask JTF to make one and maybe he'll make an official meeting. 

So far the guys that are going are me, cjd and Hail Columbia.  I think Downwithislam will go since he actually goes to Queens College.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 09:30:38 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 09:53:09 PM »
Sounds good we got a few members we may get a few more by Sunday.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 11:03:26 PM »
I go to QC, I will try coming Bli Neder. Anyway how are we supposed to know wh is from JTF? (actually it prob will be easy because everyone is done with finals tomm, and few ppl will be their).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Allen-T

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 11:13:40 PM »
I won't know for sure until Saturday but if I can, I will.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 11:18:02 PM »
Wow, so many guys here went to QC.  I also went there  ;D.  The college should be empty on Sunday so it should be no problem finding each other.  If you guys want, I'll wear my straw cowboy  hat so you can spot me.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 11:20:18 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2007, 12:19:47 AM »
Sounds like a great idea.  Hopefully something official can be set up over the summer with Chaim, Jimmy, and Yacov.  I couldn't make the Israeli Day Parade, but I think an official event is a better idea anyway.  Keep us up to date.  Take care.

Allen-T

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 12:29:27 PM »
I won't know for sure until after midnight tonight, but I'll try as I said.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2007, 04:21:13 AM »
Whats the latest news on todays JTF get together at Q.C

Allen-T

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2007, 08:27:48 AM »
No can do today, sorry. Next time. have a good one!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 05:52:31 PM »
OK we had the meeting for an hour but only me and cjd showed up despite various members saying they would go.  It was fun though, cjd is a great guy and it was nice meeting him and talking about strategies for the movement.  Perhaps I'll post some of the ideas we came up with here.

Why were you guys scared to go, no muslims or shvartzas came out of the bushes to fight us. ;D
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 05:55:37 PM by jdl4ever »

ftf

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 07:16:21 PM »
If I lived on the right side of the Atlantic I would have gone...

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 09:10:15 PM »
OK we had the meeting for an hour but only me and cjd showed up despite various members saying they would go.  It was fun though, cjd is a great guy and it was nice meeting him and talking about strategies for the movement.  Perhaps I'll post some of the ideas we came up with here.

Why were you guys scared to go, no muslims or shvartzas came out of the bushes to fight us. ;D

Damn, I was there, but because there were only two of you, I wasn't sure at all.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2007, 10:12:28 PM »
How could you miss us, we were the only guys in the college and we had the meeting at the location point for an hour so no one would miss us.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2007, 10:15:35 PM »
Your a great guy yourself jdl4ever and that was a great spot for a meeting. It was quiet and  it had  space to sit and talk. It was a perfect  choice and easy to get to. I enjoyed meeting you a great deal and it was good  to hear some different view points on JTF issues. Its to bad with Hail Columbia he was standing right there, I saw him. I could kick myself for not calling something out to let him know it was JTF. Hopefully we will have another gathering and I will get to meet Hail Columbia as well as some other local members then.