Author Topic: Bloomberg tells muzzies to build mosque at ground zero don't compromise  (Read 2928 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Bloomberg tells muzzies to build mosque at ground zero don't compromise
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2010, 03:55:21 AM »
The Coon:  "Any ideas of available candidates? "

With all due respect, Coon, it was the last election in which all the Jews were for Bloomberg because of his strong business background and because he had proven his "conservative" credentials by switching over to the GOP.
He was the candidate which would be good for the Jews and good for New York City!
The next election will serve only to empower the next version of Bloomberg, or someone much much worse like the Minister Farrakhan.
If you live in NYC you'd better get the hell out and move far away now while you still have the opportunity to do it.
All on this forum who continually excite themselves looking towards "the next elections" to whisk in the GOP and fix everything remind me of shipwreck victims washed up on a small sandy atoll in the middle of nowhere without food and water, who keep searching the horizon hoping for the rescue ship which doesn't exist.
"There are none so blind as those who just won't see."
People that live outside of New York City really don't understand the politics there....Bloomberg is an independant he left the Republican party back in 2007.

Political party    Democratic (until 2001)
Republican (2001–2007)
Independent (2007–present)

The one and only reason he ran as a Republican was to get on the ballot... He ran in the Primary against an aging Herman Badillo and was almost sure to win... If he would have ran in the Democrat primary he would have been facing a tougher show against  Mark Green and would not have won the primary.... This is the same tactic that Rudy Giuliani used when he ran for office.... New York Republicans grabbing at straws in a radical political current would embrace the more moderate Bloomburg where Democrats would go with Mark Green... All is not as it seems to outsiders here in the city's political picture.... As far as leaving the City... Most New Yorkers will tell you " If your not in New York your nowhere "  :::D.... I say you can run but you can't hide... What people leave New York to avoid eventually finds them in their new digs...Sadly things are going sour everywhere in the country.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2010, 04:39:43 AM »
I don't think he can run again,in any event he wouldn't win
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2010, 09:45:23 AM »
I don't think he can run again,in any event he wouldn't win
I heard something the other day that the city was looking into reinstating the term limits...I honestly don't think Bloomberg is interested in another term anyway...I personally don't care for him myself but looking back at the last election and would replace him I am almost glad he decided to stick around for another term... G-d willing once New Yorkers see a few municipalities go under across the country  in the next few years  they may vote more responsibly in the upcoming election when Bloomberg's term is finally over.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2010, 10:26:18 AM »
Thanks, cjd -- I stand corrected regarding Bloomberg's most recent political affiliation.

Not that it provides much comfort!     :'(

I fully realize that New York City residents believe their city to be the center of the universe; outside of which there is no life possible.

The identical love of home town was professed by the Jews of Egypt under Paro, the Jews of Spain prior to the Expulsion, the Jews of Warsaw during the 1930's, and the Jews of Berlin - some of whom refused to leave there even until the very last years of WWII.

All of whom used the identical rationalization for remaining in their cosmopolitan comforts.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2010, 10:47:35 AM »
New York City is reminding me of Beruit...whereas this Bloomberg animal is Hezbollah using his octopus-like influence in every aspect of society, while projecting himself as a "benefactor" to those in need- like the muslim community

And to think there was no resistence to the Bush-fearing liberals in NY about this man's appointment as mayor for life. What a disgrace
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2010, 11:49:18 AM »
I am afraid of the similarity expressed between New York and Beirut.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2010, 05:37:12 PM »
Thanks, cjd -- I stand corrected regarding Bloomberg's most recent political affiliation.

I fully realize that New York City residents believe their city to be the center of the universe; outside of which there is no life possible.

The identical love of home town was professed by the Jews of Egypt under Paro, the Jews of Spain prior to the Expulsion, the Jews of Warsaw during the 1930's, and the Jews of Berlin - some of whom refused to leave there even until the very last years of WWII.

All of whom used the identical rationalization for remaining in their cosmopolitan comforts.
Massuh, in a way your above post is exactly the case.... If I really studied the situation it's almost crazy to go on living here... Here on Long Island which is not actually the city itself the property taxes are off the charts... It's actually costing me more for property taxes now then the actual mortgage payments I was making when I bought the house itself. In actuality I might as well as be paying rent somewhere and not have to deal with all the issues of home ownership... It would be great if I was a few years younger or a few years older however right now it would be very hard to move and find employment that pays anything close to what I am making now... I am sure however there are some very nice places to relocate that have all the bells and whistles we have here...  While its hard for a person like myself to relocate people that can should take advantage of the cheaper and safer places to live that are available.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2010, 09:50:32 PM »

Massuh, in a way your above post is exactly the case.... If I really studied the situation it's almost crazy to go on living here... Here on Long Island which is not actually the city itself the property taxes are off the charts... It's actually costing me more for property taxes now then the actual mortgage payments I was making when I bought the house itself. In actuality I might as well as be paying rent somewhere and not have to deal with all the issues of home ownership... It would be great if I was a few years younger or a few years older however right now it would be very hard to move and find employment that pays anything close to what I am making now... I am sure however there are some very nice places to relocate that have all the bells and whistles we have here...  While its hard for a person like myself to relocate people that can should take advantage of the cheaper and safer places to live that are available.

Is this true CJD?

Tax Class 1 indicates the following types of primarily residential property:

One-, two-, and three-family homes
Condominiums of three stories or less that were originally built as condominiums
Condominiums of three dwelling units or less that were previously a one-, two-, or three-family home
single-family homes on cooperatively owned land, also known as "bungalows"
certain vacant land zoned for residential use or, if not located in Manhattan, vacant land adjoining improved Class 1 parcel.
In Class 1 for 2009, a tax rate of 16.196% is applied to 6% of the "market value."

Tax Class 2 is for all other primarily residential properties, including any residential condominiums not in Class 1. This includes co-ops, but does not include hotels, motels, or other similar property.

In class 2 for 2009, a tax rate of 12.596% is applied to 45% of the "market value."

Tax Class 3 includes real estate of utility corporations and special franchise properties, excluding land and certain buildings. Class 3, which includes utilities' capital, is ambiguously under-reported in the published tax rolls. But, it is a small fraction of the city's overall real estate value, and, because it contains no land values, has little to do to do with our current analysis.

Tax Class 4 is all commercial real estate. It includes all other properties, such as stores, warehouses, hotels, and any vacant land not classified as Class 1.

In class 4 for 2009, a tax rate of 10.241% is applied to 45% of the "market value".
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2010, 11:24:05 PM »
NYC would be better off with an affirmative-action Farrakhanist clown as mayor than Doomberg. The former would not be taken seriously by anyone outside of his fellow negroes. Unfortunately, the whole world respects Dyke Doomberg.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2010, 01:31:23 AM »

Is this true CJD?

Tax Class 1 indicates the following types of primarily residential property:

One-, two-, and three-family homes
Condominiums of three stories or less that were originally built as condominiums
Condominiums of three dwelling units or less that were previously a one-, two-, or three-family home
single-family homes on cooperatively owned land, also known as "bungalows"
certain vacant land zoned for residential use or, if not located in Manhattan, vacant land adjoining improved Class 1 parcel.
In Class 1 for 2009, a tax rate of 16.196% is applied to 6% of the "market value."

Tax Class 2 is for all other primarily residential properties, including any residential condominiums not in Class 1. This includes co-ops, but does not include hotels, motels, or other similar property.

In class 2 for 2009, a tax rate of 12.596% is applied to 45% of the "market value."

Tax Class 3 includes real estate of utility corporations and special franchise properties, excluding land and certain buildings. Class 3, which includes utilities' capital, is ambiguously under-reported in the published tax rolls. But, it is a small fraction of the city's overall real estate value, and, because it contains no land values, has little to do to do with our current analysis.

Tax Class 4 is all commercial real estate. It includes all other properties, such as stores, warehouses, hotels, and any vacant land not classified as Class 1.

In class 4 for 2009, a tax rate of 10.241% is applied to 45% of the "market value".
Yes, that could be the tax rates for the actual City of New York which includes Manhattan and the four surrounding boroughs.... Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Statan Island.... The property tax in the city itself is more moderate then out here on Long Island because the city also gets money from its residents from an additional  local city income tax...Out here on Long Island we only pay New York State Income tax therefore property tax itself tends to be a lot higher...Whats killing us out here on the Island is the school tax... Each little town has its own school system that has to be payed for by the residents of each little town.... You would be astonished at some of the numbers in the school system budget... Each year the residents get to vote any increases into the budget... Needless to say it always passes.... When you have a small town with 5 or 10 thousand homes and a local school district with a 20 or 30 million dollar budget it starts to become real problems.... School tax is added on to the regular county tax. I like the City' system better... One school system and a standard tax rate... Even though they have local income tax it gives older people a chance to remain in there home when they retire and their income is down...At that point they would not be paying much income tax of any kind... The numbers in the chart seem higher then I remember them but property tax in the city is not a bad deal because residents get a lot of services for their money...Its been well over 20 years since anyone in my family has lived in the city itself back then most of the housing stock was one and two family homes.... Today its a denser mix with more condo's and apartment houses. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2010, 01:37:14 AM »
NYC would be better off with an affirmative-action Farrakhanist clown as mayor than Doomberg. The former would not be taken seriously by anyone outside of his fellow negroes. Unfortunately, the whole world respects Dyke Doomberg.
:o G-d forbid!! We had that with the "Washroom Attendant" (David Dinkins) he was making the entire city into a [censored] slum... The city has come a long way since then... He was the picture of things to come with our shvartza President.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2010, 02:05:50 AM »
Look at it this way: what is more dangerous for Israel: having someone like P*nis Lewinsky as PM, or an open, honest, flaming leftist Nazi like Tzipwhorah Shitler or Shimon Parasite?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2010, 02:18:10 AM »
Look at it this way: what is more dangerous for Israel: having someone like P*nis Lewinsky as PM, or an open, honest, flaming leftist Nazi like Tzipwhorah Shitler or Shimon Parasite?
Dr. B, I see your point and agree but even living on the outskirts of a city run by a [censored] is not a pleasant thing... Have you ever seen the PJ cartoon  :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2010, 07:33:36 AM »
New York City is reminding me of Beruit...whereas this Bloomberg animal is Hezbollah using his octopus-like influence in every aspect of society, while projecting himself as a "benefactor" to those in need- like the muslim community

And to think there was no resistence to the Bush-fearing liberals in NY about this man's appointment as mayor for life. What a disgrace

NYC is becoming more and more like Beirut everyday. I long for the days when Rudy was mayor.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2010, 09:49:34 AM »
This topic always irritates me.

BTW who was bloomberg.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2010, 10:00:07 AM »
Bloomberg, the self hating "Jew" that is NYC mayor, he WANTS the mosque, b/c he is a money-grubbing SLIME
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates