Author Topic: Buchanan-Loving Witch Sarah Palin Condemns Koran Burning  (Read 6681 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Buchanan-Loving Witch Sarah Palin Condemns Koran Burning
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2010, 07:36:58 AM »

What is the big deal with some guy wanting to burn some filthy book?
Them filthy muslims burn live infidels all the time. Where's the outrage over tortured and murdered infidels?
They don't just burn books, they burn humans.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2010, 07:42:14 AM »

What is the big deal with some guy wanting to burn some filthy book?
Them filthy muslims burn live infidels all the time. Where's the outrage over tortured and murdered infidels?
They don't just burn books, they burn humans.

Good point :)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2010, 07:55:39 AM »
A better protest is to build a pork shop next to a mosque

No. Not pork. Better a bar selling alcohol and a disco. Pork is very dangerous. If Muslims happened to cause any harm protesting against pork, then many ignorant athiests would attack Judaism also, claiming that those who reject pork are fundamentalists. At least here, when I aimed to convert to Judaism, many ignorants took me for a Muslim for avoiding pork. It would be backfire!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2010, 02:18:27 PM »
Unbelieveable, We are allowing these Islamists to dominate our lives and soon our freedom by appeasement.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2010, 08:14:09 PM »
That's silly. Why would you call her a b*tch for disgreeing with Jones. Palin is right. This act will only help Muslims. I'd would understand it if it were done by enraged people who want to retaliate for the attacks. But as a political move, it's a disaster.
The true way is to attack the enemies in a way we can unveil their evil. If Muslims protest for that, they wouldn't be seen as the bad guys by anyone.
How different it would be if we organized a solidarity rally supporting oppressed people in Muslim nations, claiming the right of women, supporting religious freedom in Arab nations and so on. That would really harm the alliance between leftists and Muslims. This show will only unite them more.

I agree it only emboldens them. Our goal is to make them less harmful to people, not pull some stupid 5th grade stunt like Koran burning.

The pastor is nothing more than a bufoon and media whore who has very little followers. If he wanted to truly burn the Krapran he would have done so WITHOUT media attention.

I have zero respect for this clown and Imam he had a photo-op with
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2010, 04:20:23 PM »
F**k the left. They are hypocrites already. Let's see them condemn a Bible burning. And even if you agree with her here, do you think it is okay for her to lie about having been a Pat Buchanan supporter, which she likely did?

In your opinion.  Hardly something to condemn someone for.  Not to mention that no politician of any stripe is going to support burning Qurans.  I don't even think it is a good idea, not because I am fond of Islam, the only result I see coming from it is encouraging the enemy.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2010, 04:38:22 PM »
F**k the left. They are hypocrites already. Let's see them condemn a Bible burning. And even if you agree with her here, do you think it is okay for her to lie about having been a Pat Buchanan supporter, which she likely did?

In your opinion.  Hardly something to condemn someone for.  Not to mention that no politician of any stripe is going to support burning Qurans.  I don't even think it is a good idea, not because I am fond of Islam, the only result I see coming from it is encouraging the enemy.
I actually think this Pastor is playing into the hands of the muslims by coming up with this Koran burning idea... It raised a large controversy but it seems that the Pastor got the worse end of the stick with it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2010, 07:21:07 PM »
She didn't need to condemn it. Or, she could have asked why the left is more upset about a Koran burning than actual mass murders that Muslims perpetrate all over the world.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2010, 09:20:45 PM »
I was a fanatic, a paranoid and an extremist to oppose her from the beginning, wasn't I?  ::)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2010, 09:55:40 PM »
I was a fanatic, a paranoid and an extremist to oppose her from the beginning, wasn't I?  ::)
I think I admitted several times that we on the right were too quick to embrace her and believe her denial of what Pat Buchanan said.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2010, 10:30:50 PM »
DBF,  knowing how bright you are and the amount of time you spend on learning,     I'm very surprised that you are giving mega Nazi Pat Buchanan's words credibility.    A main component of Nazism is lying.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2010, 10:39:45 PM »
Maybe DBF is calling her one because she is one.
Thanks.

You're welcome. I really resent how she lied so much when she was campaigning, about being pro-Israel and pro-life, and anti-terrorist.

Rubystars,   with all due respect,    what has Sarah Palin said since the end of the 2008 election that isn't pro-Israel?

Also ,    Sarah Palin said during the 2008 campaign or earlier that Abortion should be a states’  issue, not federal mandate.     

Considering MANY people on the right came out against the burning of the Koran,       if Sarah Palin is going to be ripped,    they should all be ripped as well.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2010, 10:42:17 PM »
I think I admitted several times that we on the right were too quick to embrace her and believe her denial of what Pat Buchanan said.

Forget Pukanan.
She defends one of the most evil books ever written, one that was used as a model for Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf.
It says everything about that two-faced whore.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2010, 11:03:37 PM »
Considering MANY people on the right came out against the burning of the Koran,       if Sarah Palin is going to be ripped,    they should all be ripped as well.     
Then they are not truly on the right.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2010, 11:14:07 PM »

Forget Pukanan.
She defends one of the most evil books ever written, one that was used as a model for Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf.
It says everything about that two-faced whore.

What did Sarah Palin say that's really different than the concerns that some people in this thread express?      While you might see this as a black and white (   clear as day issue   ),     not everyone agrees.     

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2010, 11:22:34 PM »
Then they are not truly on the right.

Even one of the people who Chaim endorsed in an upcoming primary came out against the burning of the Koran.      You can read the entire transcript.    I'll just the highlights that directly relate to this discussion:

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/hannity/5202/FNC/Friday_September_10_2010/294758/

00:16:05 He's a republican candidate for new york's 5th congressional district challenging congressman ackerman james milano. 

00:25:26 Big issue in new york. 
00:25:27 What is the reaction in your district? 
00:25:29 >> I don't believe you should burn the qur'an. 

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2010, 11:37:48 PM »
   The problem is that virtually noone supports the Koran Burning. At least not publically. For true conservatives we really need to take their condemnation with a grain of salt since it is political suicide. I'm not saying they should cave in, but a righteous candidate is futile without the slightest chance of winning. What is important is that the bad book gets burned. This is something I plan to do personally.
   It sure will be weird to buy bacon for the first time since some time in the 90s. I'm not planning to bring it into my house, but will have to transport in in my car. I'm not sure what precatiouns I'm going to have to take to prevent it from traifing my car. Any thoughts?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2010, 11:58:58 PM »
Thanks.

You're welcome. I really resent how she lied so much when she was campaigning, about being pro-Israel and pro-life, and anti-terrorist.

Rubystars,   with all due respect,    what has Sarah Palin said since the end of the 2008 election that isn't pro-Israel?

Even during the campaign, her true colors began to show through, and they've become even more apparent after that. She believes in the two state final solution.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2010, 12:13:27 AM »
As much as the muslims deserve their so-called religious text to be burned, this is not the way to defeat them.  I'm indifferent about it.   Anything that sends a message to Muslims that "You don't belong here" is good, but then again, this is sort of a cheap way of doing that.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2010, 12:13:54 AM »
Thanks.

Even during the campaign, her true colors began to show through, and they've become even more apparent after that. She believes in the two state final solution.

She shouldn't have made the comment in the debate.     But she expressly said it as the McCain/ Palin administration's position.

In November 2009,    Sarah Palin said the Jewish Settlements should expand.     That doesn't sound like someone who believes in a two-state solution.     None of us combined could probably name 5 Presidential Candidates who ever made a similar statement.      

If she runs for President,    that's when we will probably find out for sure what her position is.      Unless proven otherwise,    I'm giving Sarah Palin the benefit of the doubt.      Having said that,     I respect the position of those who don't want to support her.      Yet,   I don't think its in JTF's best interest for growth for Sarah Palin to be attacked consistently like the left and to a lesser extent the  moderate wing of the Republican Party do.      Plenty of potential JTFers support Sarah Palin.    

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2010, 12:16:41 AM »
As much as the muslims deserve their so-called religious text to be burned, this is not the way to defeat them.  I'm indifferent about it.   Anything that sends a message to Muslims that "You don't belong here" is good, but then again, this is sort of a cheap way of doing that.

You provide a great illustration of their being different ways to look at this issue.       I'm not sure what the best solution is.    There's risk with either approach.   

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2010, 12:22:37 AM »
well i agree, we shouldnt burn the koran as it will only help muslims and the only thing it will do is get them to throw a tantrum.

and yes it too pisses me off that if someone organized a "burn the bible" day then the media wouldn't care.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2010, 12:29:11 AM »

and yes it too pisses me off that if someone organized a "burn the bible" day then the media wouldn't care.

This I certainly agree with.    The exception being the new media   (   Fox and most of Talk Radio come to mind.  ).

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2010, 12:41:35 AM »
בס''ד

1. No one forced Sarah Palin to make this statement. As far as I know, she was not even asked about this. She voluntarily decided to condemn burning the Koran, with a statement that implies that the Koran is a book that we have to respect.

2. Sarah Palin has clearly endorsed the creation of an independent "Palestine" state in the heartland of Biblical Israel, which would be national suicide for the tiny Jewish state. Mike Huckabee, on the other hand, is the only major Presidential candidate who has said that he is against any Israeli surrender of land.

3. Sarah Palin has endorsed the most leftwing traitor candidates in numerous Republican primaries. In New Hampshire's U.S. Senate race, she supports a leftwing establishment candidate against the conservative insurgent. In Georgia's race for governor, she picked the most leftwing candidate running. The same thing in Iowa, California, South Carolina and other states. Mike Huckabee has so far endorsed only the most conservative candidates in all of these Republican primaries.

4. Sarah Palin endorsed the Nazi Jew-hater Rand Paul in the Republican primary for the U.S. Senate in Kentucky.

5. Sarah Palin supports giving eventual citizenship to 30 million illegal aliens.

6. In my opinion, Sarah Palin has not only betrayed conservative principles, she is not smart enough or tough enough to be President of the United States. She quit in the middle of her first term as governor of Alaska, a state with a tiny population, because she could not cope with the pressures of the office.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2010, 12:58:37 AM »
בס''ד

Sarah Palin supports a leftist in New Hampshire who said that she would have voted to confirm Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court. The leftist is Kelly Ayotte. This is one of many examples of Palin backing the worst RINOS in the primaries.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100911/ap_on_el_se/us_new_hampshire_senate