Author Topic: Buchanan-Loving Witch Sarah Palin Condemns Koran Burning  (Read 6682 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Buchanan-Loving Witch Sarah Palin Condemns Koran Burning
« on: September 08, 2010, 04:02:16 PM »
Sarah Palin Denounces Planned Koran Bonfire

http://www.facebook.com/#!/note.php?note_id=427813493434&id=24718773587

As if we really needed more proof of this kurva's true character.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Sarah Palin
Koran Burning Is Insensitive, Unnecessary; Pastor Jones, Please Stand Down
by Sarah Palin on Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 2:13pm

Book burning is antithetical to American ideals. People have a constitutional right to burn a Koran if they want to, but doing so is insensitive and an unnecessary provocation – much like building a mosque at Ground Zero.

I would hope that Pastor Terry Jones and his supporters will consider the ramifications of their planned book-burning event. It will feed the fire of caustic rhetoric and appear as nothing more than mean-spirited religious intolerance. Don’t feed that fire. If your ultimate point is to prove that the Christian teachings of mercy, justice, freedom, and equality provide the foundation on which our country stands, then your tactic to prove this point is totally counter-productive.

Our nation was founded in part by those fleeing religious persecution. Freedom of religion is integral to our charters of liberty. We don’t need to agree with each other on theological matters, but tolerating each other without unnecessarily provoking strife is how we ensure a civil society. In this as in all things, we should remember the Golden Rule. Isn’t that what the Ground Zero mosque debate has been about?

- Sarah Palin

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Buchanan-Loving Witch Sarah Palin Condemns Koran Burning
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 04:12:50 PM »
That's silly. Why would you call her a b*tch for disgreeing with Jones. Palin is right. This act will only help Muslims. I'd would understand it if it were done by enraged people who want to retaliate for the attacks. But as a political move, it's a disaster.
The true way is to attack the enemies in a way we can unveil their evil. If Muslims protest for that, they wouldn't be seen as the bad guys by anyone.
How different it would be if we organized a solidarity rally supporting oppressed people in Muslim nations, claiming the right of women, supporting religious freedom in Arab nations and so on. That would really harm the alliance between leftists and Muslims. This show will only unite them more.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 04:15:34 PM »
F**k the left. They are hypocrites already. Let's see them condemn a Bible burning. And even if you agree with her here, do you think it is okay for her to lie about having been a Pat Buchanan supporter, which she likely did?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 04:23:53 PM »
F**k the left. They are hypocrites already. Let's see them condemn a Bible burning. And even if you agree with her here, do you think it is okay for her to lie about having been a Pat Buchanan supporter, which she likely did?

The left is hypocrite, but many people who follow it are just brainwashed. Regarding Palin, if she really supported a nazi, that's another issue. But we cannot call her a b*tch just for disagreeing with the bonfire.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 04:29:41 PM »
Tell me how you feel about her possibly have been a fan of Pat Buchanan, and then lying about it. Just answer that. Forget the Koran burning.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 04:46:41 PM »
Tell me how you feel about her possibly have been a fan of Pat Buchanan, and then lying about it. Just answer that. Forget the Koran burning.

Buchanan and everybody who has supported him should be banned from US politics. And if she lied and hid some involvement with him, she should be tried for high treason. How can an American support nazism? Isn't it against US Constitution?
I don't know if it's true. Anyway I was dissapointed when McCain chose her. I think there was a Jew to run with McCain. Had he chosen him, he'd would perhaps won the election.
McCain felt that he was seen as a weak Republican and wanted to balance with a right wing vice-president. It was a mistake because right wings would have voted for him anyway (never Obama).

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 05:09:30 PM »
It would be a totally different ballgame if Palin is a supporter of Buchanan ys'v.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 05:11:57 PM »
It would be a totally different ballgame if Palin is a supporter of Buchanan ys'v.
Even if she wasn't (and I believe her denial less and less each day), this would be plenty bad all by itself.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 05:13:49 PM »
insensitive and an unnecessary provocation – much like

Killing 3000 people in the WTC attack?

That's silly. Why would you call her a b*tch for disgreeing with Jones.

Maybe DBF is calling her one because she is one.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 05:17:06 PM »
Thanks.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 10:12:33 PM »
That's silly. Why would you call her a b*tch for disgreeing with Jones. Palin is right. This act will only help Muslims. I'd would understand it if it were done by enraged people who want to retaliate for the attacks. But as a political move, it's a disaster.
The true way is to attack the enemies in a way we can unveil their evil. If Muslims protest for that, they wouldn't be seen as the bad guys by anyone.
How different it would be if we organized a solidarity rally supporting oppressed people in Muslim nations, claiming the right of women, supporting religious freedom in Arab nations and so on. That would really harm the alliance between leftists and Muslims. This show will only unite them more.

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!

Having a Quaran book burn will hurt the cause.  Not help it.   

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2010, 05:11:19 AM »
I never see muslims condemning terrorist murders.

To the contrary: They celebrate it.

If only I could get my hands on a free copy...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2010, 05:32:47 AM »
Thanks.

You're welcome. I really resent how she lied so much when she was campaigning, about being pro-Israel and pro-life, and anti-terrorist.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2010, 05:41:34 AM »
A better protest is to build a pork shop next to a mosque
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 05:50:18 AM »
:::D  Great point!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 09:27:23 AM »
A better protest would have been a "Use The Koran As Toilet Paper" day than burning it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 09:54:47 AM »
Obama's chiming in has no resonance because his speech in Cairo ,Turkey his bowing deeply to the Saudi king and his telling NASA it's biggest task it's to reach out to qurananimals 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100909/ap_on_go_pr_wh/quran_burning_obama
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2010, 10:10:21 AM »
 I knew Palin was a phony from the moment I heard her says she supports Bush's ridiculous premise of invading Iraq and Afghanistan to turn them into democracies.

As for the Koran burning, it just goes to show that Muslims are insanely violent, but unfortunately it also shows that such insane violence WORKS, because even people on here at JTF are intimidated by the Muslims and want to cave in.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2010, 10:52:36 AM »
A better protest would have been a "Use The Koran As Toilet Paper" day than burning it.

You can do that in a library.
Take a piece of shetpaper koran to the toilet, take a dump, and use your cellphone to tape how you tear pages out of the koran and dump them fully loaded in the toilet.
Upload it on truthtube; presto.

Sooner or later you will have to wipe your hiney. From now on you can do it with a cause.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2010, 11:38:25 AM »
I knew Palin was a phony from the moment I heard her says she supports Bush's ridiculous premise of invading Iraq and Afghanistan to turn them into democracies.

As for the Koran burning, it just goes to show that Muslims are insanely violent, but unfortunately it also shows that such insane violence WORKS, because even people on here at JTF are intimidated by the Muslims and want to cave in.

And yet the media is outright legitimizing their violence by saying the koran burning is a provocation. That it will cause al Qaeda to get more recuits. Really, if some muslim out there is angry enough to murder people because the koran gets burnt, he's a savage inhuman animal who is better off dead anyways. I'm a Christian. If I saw someone burning the Bible I might flip him off or call him an [censored], but I wouldn't even think of killing that person. But then agan Christians/Jews are human beings who don't react like animal savages when someone "threatens" their religion.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2010, 12:06:11 PM »
Muslimices burn the Israeli flags and no voice of protest erupts.

It is true that only diamond cuts the corundum and it is also true that corundum has no right to protest because it has already cut many others.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2010, 12:47:40 PM »
I find that the way muslims "convert" Abraham, Moses, Jesus and the holy scriptures is more offensive than if they just burned the texts.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2010, 01:16:20 PM »
I find that the way muslims "convert" Abraham, Moses, Jesus and the holy scriptures is more offensive than if they just burned the texts.

Yeah how they were all supposedly muslims thousands of years before Mohammad founded that satanic religion. Evil people always try to steal the history of others who achieved more than them.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2010, 01:57:04 PM »
:::D  Great point!

I had a dream me and muman were gathering funds to do this
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2010, 03:24:09 PM »
The pastor chickened out.
He is not going through with it.
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜