Author Topic: Buchanan-Loving Witch Sarah Palin Condemns Koran Burning  (Read 6683 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Buchanan-Loving Witch Sarah Palin Condemns Koran Burning
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2010, 10:19:25 PM »
Why back down?
We agree that she's a Nazi for defending the most Nazi book on earth.
I am not backing down. I don't know if she is a genuine anti-Semite. I just think she is a political whore who supports anyone who she thinks will help her get power and that's bad enough. That was my position all along.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2010, 12:35:40 PM »
בס''ד

1. No one forced Sarah Palin to make this statement. As far as I know, she was not even asked about this. She voluntarily decided to condemn burning the Koran, with a statement that implies that the Koran is a book that we have to respect.

2. Sarah Palin has clearly endorsed the creation of an independent "Palestine" state in the heartland of Biblical Israel, which would be national suicide for the tiny Jewish state. Mike Huckabee, on the other hand, is the only major Presidential candidate who has said that he is against any Israeli surrender of land.

3. Sarah Palin has endorsed the most leftwing traitor candidates in numerous Republican primaries. In New Hampshire's U.S. Senate race, she supports a leftwing establishment candidate against the conservative insurgent. In Georgia's race for governor, she picked the most leftwing candidate running. The same thing in Iowa, California, South Carolina and other states. Mike Huckabee has so far endorsed only the most conservative candidates in all of these Republican primaries.

4. Sarah Palin endorsed the Nazi Jew-hater Rand Paul in the Republican primary for the U.S. Senate in Kentucky.

5. Sarah Palin supports giving eventual citizenship to 30 million illegal aliens.

6. In my opinion, Sarah Palin has not only betrayed conservative principles, she is not smart enough or tough enough to be President of the United States. She quit in the middle of her first term as governor of Alaska, a state with a tiny population, because she could not cope with the pressures of the office.

There's only one possible alternative to Huckabee and that would be Jim Demint.  He's one of the most humble people in the Senate.

Demint endorsed conservative candidates despite the criticism he gets from the GOP establishment.  Some of them recently bashed him to the media.

Demint only endorsed Rand Paul, reluctantly right before the Kentucky primary.  He stated that he disagrees with him on issues.

Demint definitely opposes Ron Paul on issues.

I think Huckabee has a lot of supporters.  However, Coulter and Limbaugh don't like him and they'll try to convince people not to support him. 

Huckabee has actually been one of the biggest supporters of the Tea Party groups since they formed. 

The people who voted in the VA Straw poll don't know what they're doing and voted based on misinformation.

About Palin...She deserves some credit for being one of the few politicians to oppose the Mosque.  She received a lot of criticism from Bloomberg and the media.  Her and Gingrich helped make it into a national issue when the media went crazy over how the two of them oppose it.

Whatever you think about Palin and Gingrich, I think that Romney, Pawlenty and many of the names being mentioned as possible 2012 candidates are worse.

One more thing about Huckabee...He still needs to be convinced to oppose amnesty.  One of Coulter's criticisms of Huckabee is accurate.

Huckabee says that the children of illegals shouldn't be penalized for the crimes of their parents. Huckabee needs to understand that the parents could take their children back with them.
The parents try to use their children as a way to get amnesty.
They argue: "You can't deport children" and then they argue that if they themselves get deported, families would be separated.

So far Huckabee doesn't understand that the parents could take their children with them.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2010, 12:43:54 PM »
I knew that Palin was a FAKE.

Who gives a damn if the STUPID koran gets burned.  IT IS NOT A RELIGIOUS BOOK OF LOVE or anything positive, she is un-educated, and an appeasing 2-state for AZ and Israel jerk.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2010, 12:45:49 PM »
She wants a 2/state for Israel, that means that she would be OK with the ILLEGALS here.
Bad for America.
WE NEED A STRONG MAN that is godly.

Demint, I agree RT110
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates