Author Topic: Iran says Israel is behind the Koran burning plan  (Read 966 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Iran says Israel is behind the Koran burning plan
« on: September 09, 2010, 10:20:29 AM »
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/news/343562,tehran-israel-koran-burning-plan.html

ehran - Tehran on Thursday said that Israel was behind the plan by a United States  pastor to burn copies of the Koran on the ninth anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, the official news agency IRNA reported.

"The software for this plan was made by the Zionists (Israel) following their defeats against Muslims and the Islamic world," Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki said in a meeting with foreign diplomats in Tehran.

Terry Jones, who leads an evangelical congregation of just 50 people at the Dove World Outreach Centre in Gainesville, Florida, has proclaimed Saturday "International Burn a Koran Day."

Mottaki also blamed former US President George W Bush, saying Bush's religious rhetoric after the September 11 attacks led to Islamophobia in the US.

"The current US administration should fulfil its duties in guaranteeing the basic rights of American Muslims for avoiding the spread of such inappropriate and devilish moves," the Iranian chief diplomat said.

Ayatollah Safi Golpaygani, one of the senior clergy figures in Iran, had on Wednesday harshly condemned the Koran-burning plan and called on the US administration to arrest Terry Jones.

He further warned that if such a "gruesome and inhuman act" took place, Muslims would hold the administration of President Barack Obama responsible.

The ayatollah further said that desecrating the Koran would not only insult Muslims worldwide, but also the followers of Jesus Christ, his mother Mary and the prophet Moses.

Soon we will probably see Israeli officials denounce the Koran burning plan.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Iran says Israel is behind the Koran burning plan
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 10:26:08 AM »
Good to see all the media/pundits agreeing with the Iranian muslim nazi regime. This pastor might be a bit of a weirdo but he's doing the right thing by agitating all these evil scum.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 10:43:38 AM »
"I say Iran is behind the nuke America and Israel plan."

Who gives a bleeding shet what those apes say?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 11:21:22 AM »
Pfui!

I think if a Muslim hurt his food on a piece of furniture he thinks Israel is behind it. This people are nuts.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 12:16:42 PM »
I never thought Iranians to be so intelligent except at mathematics.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 12:28:40 PM »
:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2010, 02:10:19 PM »
If only Israel was involved I would have more hope for them.

But in all honesty I give this pastor some credit for his guts. I wish more people protested in more outrage without fear of Muslims and with the determination as those Nazi Muslims have against us. This is all out war. And usa and Israel have no guts. Jtf should contact this pastor
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 02:50:06 PM »
Burn a Koran Day? What is so bad? Personally, I think this Pastor is a liberal. Why not have a burn a Muslim holding a Koran Day? :::D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 08:02:47 PM »
"I don't think anyone has been slandered more than the Jews. I would say much more than the Muslims. They have been slandered much more than the Muslims because they are blamed and slandered for everything. No one blames the Muslims for anything." The Iranian government should understand that the Jews "were expelled from their land, persecuted and mistreated all over the world, as the ones who killed God. In my judgment here's what happened to them: Reverse selection. What's reverse selection? Over 2,000 years they were subjected to terrible persecution and then to the pogroms. One might have assumed that they would have disappeared; I think their culture and religion kept them together as a nation." He continued: "The Jews have lived an existence that is much harder than ours. There is nothing that compares to the Holocaust."  - Fidel Castro / Sept. 2010

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 08:11:06 PM »

Well they are smart. In fact so smart they have to rely on Chinese and Russian scientists to help them with their nuclear programs.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 11:30:24 PM »
The Iranian people are quite capable and are technologically advanced.

Big mistake to underestimate their intellectual abilities; even with their wearing the intellectual straitjacket of Islam.

Research, development, and education are not sports activities to see who scores the highest at some tournament.

Remember - Iranians are not Arabs.

They have their own language, culture, history, and have produced much in the way of great religious thought, philosophy, and art.

Hate them all you wish, but don't sell them short, for they are formidable enemies at present.

Iran manufactures everything from space technology to automobiles.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 01:06:13 AM »
If only this were true.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 02:07:53 AM »
Israel wavering in front of the Hyper Intelligence of Iran. >> No way out.

http://www.breakingnewsonline.net/world/3851-terry-jones-cancels-quran-burning-plan-then-backtracks.html

QUOTE>>
Terry Jones cancels Quran Burning Plan, then backtracks         

Written by Admin      
Friday, 10 September 2010 10:53

News Desk: Breaking News! Just hours after he called off the 'Burn A Quran Day' plan, Florida pastor Terry Jones backtracked and said he would reconsider his decision, as a Muslim leader reportedly lied to him.

After meeting Imam Muhammad Musri, President of the Orlando-based Islamic Society of Central Florida, Jones had cancelled his plan to burn the Holy Quran. The Quran burning plan was scheduled for the anniversary of 9/11 terror attacks.

Imam Muhammad Musri reported assured Jones that a controversial mosque project near Ground Zero in New York will be relocated and he wanted Jones not to go ahead with his Quran burning plan in return.

However, later Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, who is leading the project for the Islamic cultural centre in New York, denied any such agreement, which upset Jones and he accused Imam Musri of lying to him.
<<UNQUOTE
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2010, 02:59:39 AM »
In fact, Jews might have a hand in that agression. They invented the alphabeth without which that pastor wouldn't have been able to write his banner saying "Burn a Koran Day", and even more, if they hadn't invented the alphabeth there would be no Koran to burn. Jews also invented most computer technology without which the idea couldn't have been spread. But they also made many medical dioscoveries and vaccines without which, perhaps, neither the pastor nor the Iranian Ayatollah would be now alive to cause this conflict. These Jews are causing problems everywhere.  :::D :::D :::D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2010, 10:24:46 AM »
Why Iran does not say it clearly that this is a Zionist Conspiracy including that of the victory mosque on the ground-0.
 :::D :::D :laugh:

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 07:09:11 PM »
"I don't think anyone has been slandered more than the Jews. I would say much more than the Muslims. They have been slandered much more than the Muslims because they are blamed and slandered for everything. No one blames the Muslims for anything." The Iranian government should understand that the Jews "were expelled from their land, persecuted and mistreated all over the world, as the ones who killed G-d. In my judgment here's what happened to them: Reverse selection. What's reverse selection? Over 2,000 years they were subjected to terrible persecution and then to the pogroms. One might have assumed that they would have disappeared; I think their culture and religion kept them together as a nation." He continued: "The Jews have lived an existence that is much harder than ours. There is nothing that compares to the Holocaust."  - Fidel Castro / Sept. 2010
Coming from him, I find this amazing!  (He also was talking about Ahmadinejahd and was wondering how he could be a Holocaust denier.)