Author Topic: Lets get the Pastor to join JTF lol  (Read 13609 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Lets get the Pastor to join JTF lol
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2010, 10:22:04 AM »
I'd say Jews have done a better job destroying the souls of their own people than any non-Jewish people.

By not accepting Jeebus?

By the fact a majority of Israeli Jews are secular and Jews outside of Israel being overwhelmingly self-hating(re: leftist) and anti-zionist(not believing they should ever move to Israel) and also the fact millions of hasidim don't believe in the need to be in Israel. The majority of the world's Jews exist outside of the Jewish faith and have no idea what it means to be the chosen people of God.

Tell me what is the real difference between a Jew who doesn't observe any form of Judaism(a Jew in name only) and a Jew who converts to Christianity? Is believing in nothing worse than believing in Jesus?

I real think you're just an ignorant person who hates non-Jews.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2010, 10:29:54 AM »
I'd say Jews have done a better job destroying the souls of their own people than any non-Jewish people.

By not accepting Jeebus?
I give up :'(  I have searched through all the best idol stores and have been unable to locate the prized "Jeebus" idol for my collection....Come out come out where ever you are Jeebus  :::D
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2010, 10:33:15 AM »

By not accepting Jeebus?

By the fact a majority of Israeli Jews are secular and Jews outside of Israel being overwhelmingly self-hating(re: leftist) and anti-zionist(not believing they should ever move to Israel) and also the fact millions of hasidim don't believe in the need to be in Israel. The majority of the world's Jews exist outside of the Jewish faith and have no idea what it means to be the chosen people of G-d.

Tell me what is the real difference between a Jew who doesn't observe any form of Judaism(a Jew in name only) and a Jew who converts to Christianity? Is believing in nothing worse than believing in Jesus?

I disagree, my brother Ron Ben Michael is a proud Jew who wants to bring all Jews to Teshuva. It does not help us when Jews are seduced leave Jewish faith. Our Torah tells us this over and over again. It is best for a secular Jew to remain secular rather than forego his portion in Olam Haba. Avodah Zarah is foreign worship. To a Jew worshiping a foreign deity is worse than death itself.

I do not want this to become a battle between proud Jews and proud Christians. It was not my intention when I stated what I did about proselytizing and missionising.

I believe most religious Jews respect Christians but do not want to become too social with them in order to ensure that future generations remain Jewish. Hashem told the Jewish people we are a nation who dwells alone.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2010, 10:34:20 AM »

By not accepting Jeebus?
I give up :'(  I have searched through all the best idol stores and have been unable to locate the prized "Jeebus" idol for my collection....Come out come out where ever you are Jeebus  :::D

Im sorry but you must not have looked too hard. At our local $1 store there is a whole aisle full of Jeebus statues and images... We never go to that store anymore..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2010, 10:39:36 AM »

By the fact a majority of Israeli Jews are secular and Jews outside of Israel being overwhelmingly self-hating(re: leftist) and anti-zionist(not believing they should ever move to Israel) and also the fact millions of hasidim don't believe in the need to be in Israel. The majority of the world's Jews exist outside of the Jewish faith and have no idea what it means to be the chosen people of G-d.

Yes, you are right.  Xtians who missionize should not be put to blame for murdering Jewish souls just like Nazis shouldn't be put to blame for murdering millions of Jews because Jews should have left Europe. Nazis are good people and only Jews are to blame. F*ck the heretic Talmudic Jews who use the blood of Xtian boys and Xtian women for the baking of Matzahs in Pesach!

You are correct that Jews should be put to blame. And you are also right that there's no need to be angry about Xtian for being a deliberate dishonest Nazi who missionizes with a custom of "support and love" just like there is no need to be angry about an Ishamelite hord who blows up buses and buildings.

A Jew who believes in nothing doesn't neccesarily hate Jews and Judiasm. A Xtian does like a Muslim does - his hatred is based on the Scriptures and the religion.

Your false idol Jeebus was a self-hating Jew. I hate him more than I hate Roman pigs like you.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2010, 10:43:01 AM »

By not accepting Jeebus?

you may find him in Woodstock

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2010, 10:48:12 AM »

Christians do have a mission to preach the gospel, but Jesus never said to do it in the horrible ways in which it has been misinterpreted. It was never supposed to be an aggressive, manipulative, predatory type of thing. Jesus never said to kill people if they don't want to follow Him, Jesus never said to torture people for being "heretics". Jesus never said to do a lot of the things that people have done in His name. Jesus said G-d is Love. I think a lot of the more horrible stuff came out of Rome and Greece, later on, not the first Christians. I understand why you would be unhappy with even them and I respect the reasoning for it. I am not here to convert Jews, nor do I seek out Jews to convert anywhere. I am not an enemy of the Jewish people and I do not seek to destroy their ancient religion or traditions.

Yes a polite missionary is better than a violent yet blunt one. Yes there's a huge difference between a Muslim who says Hamas and Hezbollah don't have anything to do with Islam and a Xtian who says the murder of tens of millions of Jews by Xtians and the forced conversion, persecutions, rape, expulsions and unfair debates (in which the Xtian lunatics lost anyhow, hahaha!!) has nothing to do with Xtianity.

You say Jeebus said "G-D is Love". And what is love according to Xtianity? how is it perfomed when it comes to non-Xtians?

If I will ever trust you I will be no different than any Judenrat.

I think I understand why you hate Christians so much, and it's because most of your exposure to them have been the evil Arabs in Israel. While a few may be true Christians, I think most of them there have forgotten the teachings about love and live a life that's just as evil as their Muslim counterparts. They put a strong focus on certain Scriptures which could be interpreted by evil people to be against all Jews and they persecute G-d's people based on that. I have a completely different experience with Christianity, one that taught me to admire the Jews. I don't blame you for what you've been exposed to, but that's not all there is to Christians.

Unblock me and convince me that you have a legitimate interpretation for reveal your true colors.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2010, 10:51:55 AM »
Ron, I asked you to provide me these verses. You never did. You can ask me to "admit" that I am an alien bloodsucker from Venus who kills goats with my laser-ray eyes and drains them of their vital juices all you want, but I can't say that I am if I'm not.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2010, 10:53:29 AM »
Well it didn't take much to get Ron to show his true evil feelings.

Have a good life, Ron. Hopefully you don't lose your mind and harm any innocent Christians just minding their business.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2010, 11:00:09 AM »
Ron you are blocked for calling me a Nazi and other horrible things and you will never be unblocked as long as you continue your nasty attitude toward Christians in general and me in particular. I don't believe that Jesus would have been proud of anyone who tries to force Christianity on another person, or use manipulation or coercion in any way. If I have to stop discussing this with you then I will stop now.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2010, 11:18:54 AM »
I would rather burn in hell for eternity than to obey a cruel G-d like the one they described to you.

Most of our Sages would have never defined a Xtian to be a Righteous Gentile except for Da'at Miut (minority opinion) of Rabbi Meiri.
Would you call them "cruel" just for disagreeing with their (majority) opinion?

I think Chai was referring to the threat of burning in hell as cruel.   

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2010, 11:28:21 AM »

By not accepting Jeebus?

Im sorry but you must not have looked too hard. At our local $1 store there is a whole aisle full of Jeebus statues and images... We never go to that store anymore..

Wow an entire aisle of them.....That could be tricky going down an aisle like that... A person could get to the end of the aisle a changed person...  I could just picture all them little eyes looking at me now just thinking about it.... I have a feeling however your getting you idols confused... Or is it my idols... Now I am confused  :::D...Anyway the Jeebus society has told me its not an official Jeebus unless the Jeebus logo is stamped on its tookis.... You know how them China knockoffs are you think your getting a Jeebus and get home and find you only have a common Jesus :o ...NOT GOOD... I never go into them dollar stores...  I see people going in there coming out of there with all sorts of stuff they don't need and I am starting to see why  :::D They may be getting a dollar store conversion :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2010, 11:28:49 AM »

And I myself have more than once been strongly rebuked by Chasidic Rabbis for criticizing or lecturing others about the 'misguided' beliefs they might hold, when my only concern should be for my own spiritual condition.

If it's other Jews you're criticizing or lecturing, I don't see why you shouldn't be concerned with them.  Jews have been criticizing the mistaken views of other Jews since the beginning of Judaism.  And it's what every rabbi does who has ever argued an idea.   The lubavitchers do this all the time, too.   They always reach out to secular Jews and try to get them to engage in religious Judaism or get involved in some practices. 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 12:20:10 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2010, 11:35:40 AM »
I would rather burn in hell for eternity than to obey a cruel G-d like the one they described to you.

Most of our Sages would have never defined a Xtian to be a Righteous Gentile except for Da'at Miut (minority opinion) of Rabbi Meiri.
Would you call them "cruel" just for disagreeing with their (majority) opinion?

I think Chai was referring to the threat of burning in hell as cruel.   

Yea , I cant find it where is says it either, but if it does, I would like to examine it. Rabbi  Kahanes books really resonate with me , and give Judaism some heart and meaning. I wish I had a rabbi like that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2010, 11:44:27 AM »
True one of his names is Elokim, the name of strict justice, and it was with this name that he creates the Universe

Well actually, review that Rashi because in the end God did NOT create the world with strict justice.  The world could not possibly endure that.   The Kabbalah goes in depth about this, but no reason to dwell on it here, I just wanted to correct that part of what you said - It makes the point you were making an even stronger one.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2010, 11:51:21 AM »

The synagogue "services" we attend in 2010 have little if anything to do with Torah Judaism worship as it was practiced in Jerusalem at the Temple... 

...Our synagogues today in the Western world are "businesses" which sell "memberships" to those in the Jewish communities able and willing to pay for the "good seats" during the Holidays.

...It should therefore come as no surprise that after two thousand years of such "community worship" our services as well as our Hebrew schools are teaching a very "watered down" version of Judaism and G-d which is "acceptable" to a modern technological and educated society - one which "doesn't make waves" with the political status quo - a Judaism where a Rabbi is forbidden to teach Torah which demands that Jews renounce "The Peace Process" and annihilate the Muslim enemies of the Jewish People.

In the modern Jewish synagogues, gone are the Curse and the Punishments offered at Sinai...

etc

I think Muman davens at an Orthodox shul.  I'm pretty sure we don't skip any of those sections in any of the Orthodox shuls I've been in.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2010, 12:15:44 PM »

For a Jew, no.   It is worse for a Jew to believe in Jesus than to believe in "nothing" (and that's whatever you mean by the term nothing).
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 12:20:46 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2010, 12:35:19 PM »
KWRBT, in Judaism what happens to atheistic/agnostic Jews when they die (assuming they are not evil people)? Do they go to hell?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2010, 12:38:19 PM »
True one of his names is Elokim, the name of strict justice, and it was with this name that he creates the Universe

Well actually, review that Rashi because in the end G-d did NOT create the world with strict justice.  The world could not possibly endure that.   The Kabbalah goes in depth about this, but no reason to dwell on it here, I just wanted to correct that part of what you said - It makes the point you were making an even stronger one.

You are correct. I should have explained a bit more...

According to Jewish belief although Hashem originally created the world with the quality of absolute strict justice he came to understand that the world would not be able to be sustained with strict justice. It was at this time, the time of the 1st Shabbat that Hashems trait of Mercy and Kindness was expressed. The first mention of Hashem in Genesis is by the name Elokim, but the name which Hashem told to Moshe was the name of Mercy, the Tetragrammaton {the Yud Kay Vav Kay name}.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2010, 12:38:31 PM »
בס''ד

This has turned into another ugly thread.

First of all, if some of our members do not want to use the name "Jesus", they should use the Hebrew name "Yeshu". That is the name the Talmudic Rabbis use. "Jeebus" sounds insulting and so I ask our members not to use this term any more.

Secondly, I ask that there be no more divisive religious attacks that prevent Jews and Christians from working together against the Islamic threat.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2010, 12:44:35 PM »
בס''ד

This has turned into another ugly thread.

First of all, if some of our members do not want to use the name "Jesus", they should use the Hebrew name "Yeshu". That is the name the Talmudic Rabbis use. "Jeebus" sounds insulting and so I ask our members not to use this term any more.

Secondly, I ask that there be no more divisive religious attacks that prevent Jews and Christians from working together against the Islamic threat.

Thank you Chaim.

Why not address the question of the possibility of this pastor (Pastor Jones) getting involved with JTF? I think he's a flake now because he backed out of burning the Koran, but if he is interested in our organization, no publicity is bad publicity.

Of course, if he really, truly is anti-Judaism, then I want nothing to do with him, but so far I have just seen rumors and implications, not any words out of his mouth.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2010, 12:56:27 PM »
Chaim I hope you don't think I've been ugly to people. I'm being honest and I want other people to be honest and not underhanded and sneaky.

One thing I give Ron a lot of credit for is that he's at least man enough to come out and say how he feels. I strongly disagree with him most of the time, but at least he doesn't hide his opinions or feelings, or say something and then back out of it or deny he said it after the fact. When he says things I know that's how he really feels.

Others on here seem to say things to be deliberately offensive and then backtrack to avoid any repercussions.

I tolerate most things that offend me out of a need for harmony, but sometimes these sticky issues need to be brought out into the light and taken on.

I agree with you that Yeshu is much less offensive than "Jeebus". 

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2010, 01:00:07 PM »
Chaim I hope you don't think I've been ugly to people. I'm being honest and I want other people to be honest and not underhanded and sneaky.

One thing I give Ron a lot of credit for is that he's at least man enough to come out and say how he feels. I strongly disagree with him most of the time, but at least he doesn't hide his opinions or feelings, or say something and then back out of it or deny he said it after the fact. When he says things I know that's how he really feels.

Others on here seem to say things to be deliberately offensive and then backtrack to avoid any repercussions.

I tolerate most things that offend me out of a need for harmony, but sometimes these sticky issues need to be brought out into the light and taken on.

בס''ד

You certainly have not been ugly to people. You are one of the great JTFers who understands the need for all of us to work together.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2010, 01:01:21 PM »
Thank you Chaim. :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2010, 01:04:06 PM »

My original comment on this thread is not offensive, it simply states that I don't want to see missionaries attracted to JTF. Unless there are some alterior motives on the non-Jewish members what I said should not offend anyone..

:throw: