Author Topic: Lets get the Pastor to join JTF lol  (Read 13467 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Lets get the Pastor to join JTF lol
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2010, 01:14:26 PM »
I don't want anyone to missionize anyone on here.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2010, 01:25:00 PM »

I find this thread very depressing.

I just want to say how much I appreciate the care, the support and the friendship expressed by all the non-Jewish JTFers for the Jewish people and Israel. G-d bless you and all the righteous Gentiles.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2010, 01:37:00 PM »

I find this thread very depressing.

I just want to say how much I appreciate the care, the support and the friendship expressed by all the non-Jewish JTFers for the Jewish people and Israel. G-d bless you and all the righteous Gentiles.
Thank you.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2010, 01:38:45 PM »
KWRBT, in Judaism what happens to atheistic/agnostic Jews when they die (assuming they are not evil people)? Do they go to hell?

I don't believe so, but I don't really know.   I can't say I'm an expert in what happens when we die.

There is an idea that they were raised wrong and so it's not entirely their fault if they don't have the right Jewish ideas or beliefs.   And if they're not evil people, I don't see why anyone would go to "hell" if they are not evil.   But this is just my own opinion - I don't know, I'd have to ask a rabbi about it.

All that said, your conception of "hell" is not quite what Judaism believes in.   There is "gehinnom" but I think that is a place where the soul is purified, and it's not permanent.   I think only the most evil people like Hitler y''s have their souls obliterated forever.   Anyone can chime in if I have any of that wrong.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2010, 01:40:54 PM »
You guys, can we just give this a rest?

I'm really not a fan of these Judaism vs. Christianity discussions that end up turning into arguments.  JTF accepts the good will, support and membership of non Jews, as long as there's no missionary activity.  That should be clear to everyone.   That's how it's always been.  So out of respect for Chaim who pays the bills here, let's all remember that and keep things civil.  

Now as for the religion of our members, it's always been at least half Christian, or more.  If there are Jews here who want more Jews to join JTF, then you can start out with your own Synagogues and friends.  Or, you can have a JTF meetup where you live.  Those of you not in New York won't get to meet Chaim in person.  But I'm sure he would love to have a conference call if something was organized.  Also, you have your work cut out for you, since Jews, as a group who are otherwise smart and hard working people, tend to be like lemmings when it comes to matters of survival.  

Anyway, please stop with the bickering before I lock this thread.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2010, 01:46:21 PM »
The whole idea that Christians proselytize to Jews in this day and age is fairly ridiculous. Many Christian churches, including the Catholics, do not do it and actively state not to do so. Obviously there might be some smaller churches that do so but no major church stands for that any more.

Even a lot of ministers from the southern churches like John Hagee and the late Jerry Falwell agreed that Christians should not try to convert Jews. John Hagee persuaded a lot of other ministers to stop doing so and the belief is that Jews have a special relationship with God, which is what any Christian worth their salt believes.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2010, 01:48:33 PM »
I don't think brennan and I were bickering.   I always enjoy our discussions.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2010, 01:57:41 PM »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2010, 02:06:53 PM »
Now about that Pastor Terry Jones in FL, how do we know he really would have burned the Korans?  In any case, what he managed to do with his threat was to expose our politicians, news media and military brass as a bunch of dhimmis. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2010, 02:13:02 PM »
No, we weren't fighting at all. Only one person really caused any problems.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2010, 02:21:12 PM »
No, we weren't fighting at all. Only one person really caused any problems.

And it was you...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2010, 03:16:10 PM »
Ok , no more missionary talk please , the usual people that respond aren't gonna missionize anyone
, we are all in the same boat here America and the Israel are under attack by Islam.

My intention for this thread was for it to evolve like this;

In many ways though we don't need the pastor. As Jews we have a religious right to burn the Koran. How is something like this organized? I think all the usual repliers should respond with ideas on how to do this.

There is absolutely nothing to be a afraid of because burning the Koran is within the framework  on the constitution in 3 ways!

1. separation of church and state (the government cannot interfere with religious issues) that's the argument on why you can build a moqe on ground 0) In the same way Islam uses Americas kindness against us lets do the same thing ! Lets fight fire with fire!

2. freedom of speech

3. religious freedom. Jews are COMMANDED to destroy amalek.

You know, if there is any penalty for burning the koran by the USA then we will analyze how far gone this country has gone.

Its easy for the Muslims FBI to target and threaten the pasor and even Chaim because of his past so he has to be more careful then us what to say because he wants to protect us
but if we all stand together , some of us are in NY some in Cali some in Israel we will be heard. But we are all good citizens , we love America and are all diverse in our belifes ! because JTF is religiously diverse that gives us an advantage ..LETS use it.

Dont be afraid, please.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 03:25:19 PM by Chai »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2010, 03:29:41 PM »
How is burning a Koran destroying Amalek? I find that an odd assertion. The command to destroy Amalek does not require burning books, it requires defeating them in battle. I cant find a single reference in Tanach or other Jewish writing which support the burning of books. If you can find a source please provide it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2010, 03:47:10 PM »
Every koran has the potential to create more muslims who we all agree are Amalek. So by preventing people from becoming muslim you're saving lives(and souls).
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2010, 03:47:31 PM »
How is burning a Koran destroying Amalek? I find that an odd assertion. The command to destroy Amalek does not require burning books, it requires defeating them in battle. I cant find a single reference in Tanach or other Jewish writing which support the burning of books. If you can find a source please provide it...

In Yeshiva I was thought that wiping out Amakeks name is a mitzva . I was also thought when Hamans name is said we make noise.

Burning The most Antisemitic book of all time is a Mitzva using that logic.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2010, 03:48:34 PM »
Every koran has the potential to create more muslims who we all agree are Amalek. So by preventing people from becoming muslim you're saving lives(and souls).
+1

Muman, Why dont you want such a book burned. There is nothing to be afraid of.

After what they did to your brother? Him in that building trapped and burned to death? What are they going to do to your brothers memory Muman? They are going to build a mosque over his ashes. They are spitting in his grave.

If Jews stared burning mein kamf before it was too late lives could have been saved

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2010, 03:50:13 PM »

In Yeshiva I was thought that wiping out Amakeks name is a mitzva . I was also thought when Hamans name is said we make noise.

True, the name of Amalek will be destroyed. But I dont know if burning a Koran fulfills this mitzvah.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2010, 03:54:02 PM »

True, the name of Amalek will be destroyed. But I dont know if burning a Koran fulfills this mitzvah.

Ok. Well that's up to you. :(

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2010, 04:34:27 PM »
Ron, I asked you to provide me these verses. You never did. You can ask me to "admit" that I am an alien bloodsucker from Venus who kills goats with my laser-ray eyes and drains them of their vital juices all you want, but I can't say that I am if I'm not.

I knew dat sh*t was tru'   ;D

Now jokes aside, I dont think there was anything wrong with this thread in how it started, but it got ugly fast.  I read what Muman wrote and I dont see any ugliness there.  However after that, it did get ugly, and unnecessarily so.  If people do not agree on matters of religion, why do we need to keep rehashing things that make us feel suspicious and angry with one another?  There is too much either/or; black/white thinking among members.  There are certain things that are absolute evils and wrong, but I don't think any of us would disagree with that. 

To Muman's point, I, too, might say that Jews shouldn't depend on non-Jews for their ability to survive.  Why? Because I hate non-Jews?  ABSOLUTELY NOT.  The reason would be because Jews have routinely depended on their physical safety from people who have not helped us.  There have been many righteous Christians who have helped Jews, but far too many who have helped our enemies.  Does this mean I trust a Jew more than a Christian?  ABSOLUTELY NOT. 

The Christians on this forum are the kind of RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE who would have helped save Jewish lives.  TO accuse Christians, who are doing nothing but trying to help Jews, of somehow being untrustworthy is really a very immoral thing to do here.  It is a divisive, nasty, and false behavior.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 04:48:15 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2010, 04:47:50 PM »
What Pastor
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2010, 04:48:09 PM »
Which Pastor
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2010, 04:58:07 PM »
Who gives a damn about the DUMB Qu'ran being burned.  They took the Torah and perverted it. BURN BABY BURN.
I am sick and tired of people worrying about these ANIMALS book that wants to murder Jews FIRST.

As for all of this Christian stuff:  I dont like Jew haters, they are tormenting slimes, but just as much as this, is people that hate Christians, like the LEFT wing.

All of my friends are Christians.  I am not interested in 'converting'. TY.

As far as I have known, this forum has **NEVER** Allowed "Missionizing". 

I hope the pastor joins as well.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2010, 07:41:52 PM »
I had suggested this already. The sooner we can do this, the greater of a chance we have to get media attention.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2010, 07:43:25 PM »
Which Pastor

Something Jones. The guy who was going to burn the koran in florida.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2010, 08:55:57 PM »
Ron, I asked you to provide me these verses. You never did. You can ask me to "admit" that I am an alien bloodsucker from Venus who kills goats with my laser-ray eyes and drains them of their vital juices all you want, but I can't say that I am if I'm not.
I'm not Ron, but...

Specifically, the "parable of the ten minas" [Luke 19:11-27] has been read as a commandment to kill Jews.  Yushke is seen as "the king/nobleman" [obviously], and the Jews as the "subjects who hated him".  Obviously not all people interpret these verses as such, but for some they have been a "license to kill [the Jews]".

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+19%3A11-27&version=NIV

The reason Jews are associated by some as the "subjects who hated him" comes from numerous times in the NT where "the Jews" or "the Pharisees" are made out to be villainous.  Today's Jews, with few exceptions, are all Pharisees descendants [people who follow modern Rabbinic Judaism].

http://www.messiahtruth.com/anti.html
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein