Author Topic: Check Out The Latest Cover Of Elle Magazine  (Read 8315 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Check Out The Latest Cover Of Elle Magazine
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2010, 02:37:05 PM »
What for a pug.  :::D

She should really think about a diet.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2010, 02:40:45 PM »
PS I think there should be a bigger word to describe the level of fatness of the "precious". I mean Rosie O'Donnell is obese, but that fat schwartze looks like she swallowed Rosie for breakfast.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2010, 03:08:30 PM »
Muman,

I tried sending you a private message, but I don't know if it worked.  The forum still goes down intermittently. 

Can you please either remove that photo of the half naked black woman with her rear end exposed?  If you don't want to do that, can you please just substitute a link to the website where you found that picture?  That way, whoever is curious can look at that picture off this forum. 

I see you were probably just trying to be funny, but that picture is still very immodest.

Thanks.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2010, 04:29:38 PM »
Muman,

I tried sending you a private message, but I don't know if it worked.  The forum still goes down intermittently. 

Can you please either remove that photo of the half naked black woman with her rear end exposed?  If you don't want to do that, can you please just substitute a link to the website where you found that picture?  That way, whoever is curious can look at that picture off this forum. 

I see you were probably just trying to be funny, but that picture is still very immodest.

Thanks.

I agree, I think we are stil being hacked

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2010, 04:36:44 PM »
Muman,

Thanks.

I got your message, Im sorry it took so long but I was away... I took the picture down.. Sorry..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2010, 04:58:03 PM »
I think when it comes to the really obese women and fashion, race is a very minor factor. Have you heard of the Beth Ditto the lead singer for a band called "gossip":

Zelhar, look at Beth. What exactly is "obese" about her? She is certainly a hefty woman, but all of it is proportionate and she does not have any grotesque fat masses anywhere. Most of her fat is concentrated in her breasts and hips/butt, which is exactly where it should be for a woman. I certainly wouldn't call her unhealthy-looking and may dare I say she actually looks rather hot.

Comparing this girl to Precious is comparing kangaroos to oranges. One of these women is quite probably at her natural healthy weight for her particular build. The other is almost certainly afflicted with some kind of hormonal or glandular deficiency.

He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2010, 05:08:12 PM »
They both need to eat less and healthier and start a modest exercise program (walking, taking one flight of steps at a time instead of the elevator.  Both of these women are morbidly obese.  Most people who are morbidly obese do not have an endocrine problem.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2010, 05:47:45 PM »
I think when it comes to the really obese women and fashion, race is a very minor factor. Have you heard of the Beth Ditto the lead singer for a band called "gossip":

Zelhar, look at Beth. What exactly is "obese" about her? She is certainly a hefty woman, but all of it is proportionate and she does not have any grotesque fat masses anywhere. Most of her fat is concentrated in her breasts and hips/butt, which is exactly where it should be for a woman. I certainly wouldn't call her unhealthy-looking and may dare I say she actually looks rather hot.

Comparing this girl to Precious is comparing kangaroos to oranges. One of these women is quite probably at her natural healthy weight for her particular build. The other is almost certainly afflicted with some kind of hormonal or glandular deficiency.

:::D  She's exactly like a watermelon...  :::D

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2010, 06:09:12 PM »
Lynda Carter had to be one of the most beautiful women in the history of man

Insanity reigns supreme

You don't think Lynda Carter was beautiful as a young woman? 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2010, 06:25:02 PM »
Lynda Carter had to be one of the most beautiful women in the history of man

Insanity reigns supreme

You don't think Lynda Carter was beautiful as a young woman? 

No

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2010, 06:38:39 PM »

+1 the gays influence young men today on whats hot.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2010, 06:45:47 PM »
Chai,

Gay men are not into fat anything.  Perhaps they are more friendly with overweight women because the sexual chemistry is not there. However, heterosexual men decide what is hot for them.  Gay men have nothing to do with that.  You're starting to sound like a minority of our members who think gays are running the planet beneath your bed at night   :laugh:

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2010, 06:56:29 PM »
Lynda Carter is/was stunning. Just do a google search. I don't wanna post pics that might be immodest.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2010, 08:28:08 PM »
Chai,

Gay men are not into fat anything.  Perhaps they are more friendly with overweight women because the sexual chemistry is not there. However, heterosexual men decide what is hot for them.  Gay men have nothing to do with that.  You're starting to sound like a minority of our members who think gays are running the planet beneath your bed at night   :laugh:

No no , LOL the gays are not running the planet but they do have dominance over certain areas such as fashion that's all. I agree with you that most gay men like thins and thats why things have changed.

Black , Hispanic , Mideastern culture even in the US is for the most part is homophobic and thats why they retain a fancy for a nice posterior and hips , as it is indicative of childbearing ala Darwin survival of the fittest

I say this became from the dawn of art till 1800 it was fashionable for women to have curves.

Indeed , if gay men are only into thins , then Im sure they have something to do with such a change .. I mean it just doesn't make sense , and there has to be a reason .. tastes don't just change like that.

My father is a interior decorator and many of his customers are surprised he is not gay from the times I worked with him and my fathers competence comes into question because of heterosexuality as his schemas customers have of an interior decorator. We know this be true because of my fathers friendly nature , he becomes good friends of the clients he makes and when he becomes friends with them and brings them over for dinner the truth comes out.

We see this even in fashion moat designers are gay .. CK,

And even if the Gays have control of fashion and how women should look , that doesn't bother me, there plenty of shapely ladies out there and I will be happy to be the man that boots their self esteem.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 11:22:30 PM by Chai »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2010, 11:12:44 PM »

Obese like Roseanne Barr before lipo, or Rosie O'donell [the only difference is a punk rock costume].

Curves are great, but this lady clearly far overweight in the range of very unhealthy [imo her "curves" are generated by a corset].  There is little doubt that her heart is not choked by fat and that her arteries are hardening. -- How much cardio do you think this woman gets?  Does anyone imagine she eats a balanced diet?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2010, 11:20:47 PM »
I googled and found the nude picture of her on a magazine (her breasts are covered) and I still have to say she looks surprisingly good for a heavy woman. Yes, you can see her "rolls" but she clearly still has the semblance of a real figure. She is nowhere near in the category of Precious. Precious is just an amorphous blob. Ditto, although overweight, is recognizable as a woman. Say what you will but I don't find the latter all that unattractive at all, and to assert that she is no different at all from Precious is just plain relativism.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2010, 11:22:09 PM »
Chai,

Gay men are into starving, stick-think women who look like men. That is why gay fashion designers (and yes, it's a known fact that gays do in fact control the hi-fashion industry) always hire and promote the models that they do.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2010, 11:30:15 PM »
What's "qeerne" in German?

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2010, 11:55:22 PM »
Yes , she indeed clearly still has the semblance of a real figure , kinda like a 17th century painting.

But that bigger black girl , thats just not right man.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2010, 04:15:00 AM »
Ditto is showing her right eye, covering the left. This is the eye of horus.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2010, 04:48:48 AM »
I had a huge crush on Linda carter when I was growing up
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2010, 08:16:06 AM »
Re:  "Ditto is showing her right eye, covering the left. This is the eye of horus. "

It's also the eye of "whore us"!     ;D

Maybe that little sissy man with the scowl punched her in the eye for being so ugly!     :::D

Offline elsasdream

• New JTFer
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2010, 06:32:35 PM »
Re:  "It angers me when attractive, voluptuous white women like Beth Ditto are called obese and are forced to lose weight "

I totally agree!

A woman who looks like Beth would be a real catch for any man who knows a good thing when he sees it!

Providing, that is ... that he can afford the costs of THREE seats on every airliner & train when he and his lovely wife travel together (one seat for him - two seats for her).

That lucky man will travel in style! -- LIKE A MENSCH !

Yes!  No matter where they happen to be ... Regardless of room vacancies ... Even if stranded outdoors .... the man who marries such a 'babe' will always have a two huge thick cushions to sit on, as well as a full-length "Queen-Size" mattress to lay on when it's bedtime!

Accidentally spilled your "Colt 45 Malt Liquor"?

No problem!  Your buxom babe carries along many extra yards of absorbent material!

Simply tear off a towel sized piece of material from that huge cloth bag she calls a dress, and mop up!

Speaking of "mops" - should your "clean up" require something a little more substantial, you can always invert her stately physique and put that "Griffin Black" fright wig to some real use mopping up a much larger surface ... like the mens' locker room floor or the dining room of your local soup kitchen!

Last but not least, such a "beautiful, blushing bride" can literally mean "life or death" to a young man ready to make his way in the world!

Should the honeymooners' plane go down in Liberia or Swaziland, the natives will be more than a little preoccupied smacking their chops staring at 427 lbs of fresh tantalizing "all white meat TV dinner" that just dropped in, leaving plenty of time for the lucky husband to duck, run, and get the hell out of there!

Yes! ... A well proportioned, full-figured gal is a thing of beauty!

And a joy! ...

FOREVER!

;D

Say what you like but as a voluptuous woman I have to beg your pardon. Sure we are not seen as the norm of societal sexual/artistic preference but I can assure you that men do not suffocate under our weight nor do we need to get multiple airline seats to travel. While I agree that precious clearly has some sort of physical malady, many curvy women are completely healthy. Just because you wear a size 2 does not make you sexy. In fact many
 anorexic waif types do nothave periods because their bodies cannot support life. its baseless hatred like yours that make the world a sick sick place.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2010, 08:10:57 PM »
Re:  "It angers me when attractive, voluptuous white women like Beth Ditto are called obese and are forced to lose weight "

I totally agree!

A woman who looks like Beth would be a real catch for any man who knows a good thing when he sees it!

Providing, that is ... that he can afford the costs of THREE seats on every airliner & train when he and his lovely wife travel together (one seat for him - two seats for her).

That lucky man will travel in style! -- LIKE A MENSCH !

Yes!  No matter where they happen to be ... Regardless of room vacancies ... Even if stranded outdoors .... the man who marries such a 'babe' will always have a two huge thick cushions to sit on, as well as a full-length "Queen-Size" mattress to lay on when it's bedtime!

Accidentally spilled your "Colt 45 Malt Liquor"?

No problem!  Your buxom babe carries along many extra yards of absorbent material!

Simply tear off a towel sized piece of material from that huge cloth bag she calls a dress, and mop up!

Speaking of "mops" - should your "clean up" require something a little more substantial, you can always invert her stately physique and put that "Griffin Black" fright wig to some real use mopping up a much larger surface ... like the mens' locker room floor or the dining room of your local soup kitchen!

Last but not least, such a "beautiful, blushing bride" can literally mean "life or death" to a young man ready to make his way in the world!

Should the honeymooners' plane go down in Liberia or Swaziland, the natives will be more than a little preoccupied smacking their chops staring at 427 lbs of fresh tantalizing "all white meat TV dinner" that just dropped in, leaving plenty of time for the lucky husband to duck, run, and get the hell out of there!

Yes! ... A well proportioned, full-figured gal is a thing of beauty!

And a joy! ...

FOREVER!

;D

Say what you like but as a voluptuous woman I have to beg your pardon. Sure we are not seen as the norm of societal sexual/artistic preference but I can assure you that men do not suffocate under our weight nor do we need to get multiple airline seats to travel. While I agree that precious clearly has some sort of physical malady, many curvy women are completely healthy. Just because you wear a size 2 does not make you sexy. In fact many
 anorexic waif types do nothave periods because their bodies cannot support life. its baseless hatred like yours that make the world a sick sick place.

He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline elsasdream

• New JTFer
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2010, 08:49:10 PM »
lol :laugh: