Author Topic: CNN's Rick Sanchez fired for anti-semitic inferences towards Jon Stewart  (Read 5981 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: CNN's Rick Sanchez fired for anti-semitic inferences towards Jon Stewart
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2010, 09:23:32 AM »
Rick Sanchez is the Latino Sobran.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2010, 09:57:28 AM »
Re:  "I never liked Thunderbolt/The Coon. I wonder if he really is a "coon".

We don't have the luxury of "liking" or "disliking" other members in JTF.

All that should matter is whether that individual is "friend" or "foe" / "ally" or "enemy" of the Jewish People and JTF.

Personality clashes belong somewhere else.

Everyone here is a headstrong stubborn nutcase or we wouldn't be here in the first place.

It's much easier to get along with everybody if you take the "Kumbaya singing" mindset of "Jerk Street" with idiots who "reach out" to "dialogue" with "others" to reach "concensus".

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2010, 09:59:45 AM »
muslims and self haters control the media...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2010, 10:45:19 AM »
I never liked Thunderbolt/The Coon.

Were you intending to say this to someone by private message?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2010, 11:07:46 AM »
Obviously Judaism is a religious minority by definition, but why Does rick make a point of denying this fact?  Why does it make a difference one way or another?

Are there any liberals here who can explain why this is such an important point?

Also, I don't think that CNN firing him is gonna help anything.  Its just gonna make Hispanics believe there is a giant Jewish Media 'Cabal', and whenever a 'real' minority speaks against it, they are fired.  And this in spite of CNN's hideously anti-Jew anti-Israel Bias.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2010, 02:44:43 PM »
Sanchez is hispanic but he is clearly a white hispanic... not that it really matters it's just weird how he doesn't seem to realize it.

He might just have a lot of white mixture but also be of another race too. A lot of Cubans are mixed race.

Obviously Judaism is a religious minority by definition, but why Does rick make a point of denying this fact?  Why does it make a difference one way or another?

Well obviously he has some kind of resentment toward them. If someone has a chip on their shoulder, they will show it eventually.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 02:49:44 PM by Rubystars »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2010, 07:16:39 PM »
Massuh, The Coon has been saying borderline anti-Semitic things for a while now. Remember a couple weeks ago when he said that Obama was elected entirely because of Jews? That is on top of just plain stupid things he says like "Pat Buchanan has good policies except for Israel" and "Rand Paul would still be better than any Democrat."

Why does JTF need people like that?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2010, 07:47:51 PM »
Re:  "Why does JTF need people like that? "

I guess so you can better educate them!

There is a very serious problem everyone encounters when using the written word to convey their thoughts, and this is usually because the every day language of spoken conversation doesn't translate well when put down in writing.

I believe that this is the primary cause of most interpersonal conflicts on the forum.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2010, 07:51:34 PM »

There is a very serious problem everyone encounters when using the written word to convey their thoughts, and this is usually because the every day language of spoken conversation doesn't translate well when put down in writing.

I believe that this is the primary cause of most interpersonal conflicts on the forum.

I don't agree with your conclusion. I believe that most communication problems on the Internet are due to the fact that most people who post to the forum, or to talkbacks, never learned how to write effectively. When I was a child it was important to learn how to write so that readers will be able to understand what you are writing. Over the years I noticed that the young people of today are unable to put together a persuasive essay the way we used to do it when I was in school.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2010, 07:58:01 PM »

What is difficult to understand about the statements of his that I cited?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2010, 08:15:58 PM »
Re:  "What is difficult to understand about the statements of his that I cited? "

I can't speak for him, but it would be very common for someone to be thinking about all the people with Jewish surnames in the Obama entourage, and all the same like that who are big Dem supporters, and then when putting it in writing write down that "They're the reason he even got elected".

Do you understand what I mean?

Not only that, but sometimes I myself write statements and opinions which could easily be misconstrued as "anti-Semitic" just because they might be insulting to many Jews who read them.

I actually have met some Jews who considered even the slightest criticism of any Jew for any reason to be "anti-Semitic.

And related to that mindset is another equally bizarre way of thinking in which all to many Jews need only to see a few Jewish surnames following W Bush around or throwing parties for Obama in order to immediately tell themselves and all who will listen "He's good or he wouldn't have so many smart Jews around him, so I'm voting for him", or "That guy's obviously pro-Jewish and will get my vote".

I personally don't believe The Coon to be hostile to Jews.

He may be hostile to "some Jews", but then again so am I.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2010, 08:33:38 PM »
Muman,

You make another good point.  In my first career, I was a writer.  When I came online, I noticed how the English language was itself was being degraded.  Fifteen or so years later, I, too, am part of the problem.  My fingers move quickly, but the editing mechanism, so essential for effective written communication, has gone right out the window; much like the baby and the bathwater.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2010, 10:59:40 PM »
Once someone starts talking about "Jewish control" of the media, then, for me, they are automatically anti-semites.  I don't know who Rich Sanchez is, but I'm glad he got fired.  He also is, obviously, not too bright.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2010, 11:03:32 PM »
Re:  "What is difficult to understand about the statements of his that I cited? "

I can't speak for him, but it would be very common for someone to be thinking about all the people with Jewish surnames in the Obama entourage, and all the same like that who are big Dem supporters, and then when putting it in writing write down that "They're the reason he even got elected".

Do you understand what I mean?

Not only that, but sometimes I myself write statements and opinions which could easily be misconstrued as "anti-Semitic" just because they might be insulting to many Jews who read them.

I actually have met some Jews who considered even the slightest criticism of any Jew for any reason to be "anti-Semitic.

And related to that mindset is another equally bizarre way of thinking in which all to many Jews need only to see a few Jewish surnames following W Bush around or throwing parties for Obama in order to immediately tell themselves and all who will listen "He's good or he wouldn't have so many smart Jews around him, so I'm voting for him", or "That guy's obviously pro-Jewish and will get my vote".

I personally don't believe The Coon to be hostile to Jews.

He may be hostile to "some Jews", but then again so am I.

Massuh is an equal opportunity hater... No group gets away unscathed...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2010, 11:15:54 PM »
Once someone starts talking about "Jewish control" of the media, then, for me, they are automatically anti-semites.  I don't know who Rich Sanchez is, but I'm glad he got fired.  He also is, obviously, not too bright.
Yep.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2010, 12:01:40 AM »
Re:  "No group gets away unscathed... "

At least I'm no bigot!     :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2010, 01:13:43 AM »
I'm still curious as to why Coon posts on a Jewish forum.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2010, 05:49:47 PM »
I'm still curious as to why Coon posts on a Jewish forum.

To lure Jews into his clutches, because The Coon needs Jewish blood to make leaven bread during the Passover holiday!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2010, 06:29:42 PM »
Guys,

Please stop.  I just re-read every single post on this thread and had to say I agreed with almost all of you.  I wonder how that's even possible, then I realize you are not all saying very different things.  Coon is not Rick Sanchez and he's not that idiot punk Stewart.  I don't find Coon's perceptions to be very off the mark.  I dislike Jon Stewart immensely.  Coon is correct with respect to Jon Stewart's arrogance, his self-hating nature, and his indoctrination of youth to encourage a 'f you' attitude towards anything normative and good.  Jon Stewart hates Israel and is proud of it.  He never stops advertising it.  He's just a gross disgusting vile self-hating Jew. 
     Chaim and others are also right, Sanchez is a Jew hater, and frankly he was sick and tired of listening to that pusilanimous twit, Stewart, give him a good working over for free.  You know sometimes payback is a b*tch period.  Does that mean anti-semitism is ever right?   Of course not, it does mean that sometimes though you should think twice before being a deliberate 'ahol' to others  What's unfortunate is that Sanchez was too stupid to think for a minute and go after Stewart for his awful behavior, instead of his religious identity--which I remind you all--he hates and goes out of his way to slight and every single chance he gets.   That said, Sanchez was playing dirty, said evil things that affect all Jews (and not just Stewart, YSV).
    I agree with Massa, I do not find Coon's attitude to be so horrendous. Coon was overly clear in the ways he thought Sanchez had a point and NOT.  He didn't say anything that all of us who are Jews here have thought and said.  I'm sorry folks, but he didn't.  Coon also went out of his way to explain why Jews are not like Blacks and Hispanics in general, as demographic groups.
   I think sometimes people who are not part of a group do not realize exactly the kinds of pressures that people within the group are.  I absolutely agree with Muman and Chaim that this country hates Jews and discriminates against us.  It doesn't seem that way in the media for exactly the reason Coon cites--but it is.  Having a non-Jewish last name, I have heard more than I ever would have known about how people really feel about Jews and it makes me sick.  It doesn't mean that everyone who isn't familiar with the daily pressures of living in a Jew's body is 'evil' or a 'nazi.'  It just doesn't.  If I were down and out as a Jew, I think Coon would help me, and I feel that way about most of the Gentiles on this forum.  And if they wouldn't folks...it's on them.  By the way, how many of us Jews feel that way about other Jews on this forum?  Just a thought.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 06:35:16 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2010, 06:38:21 PM »
I am also inclined to give Stewart a pass on this one. His JOB is to be a comedian, and comedians often make fun of other people. I do not think that the Daily Show is evil, it is just off the mark. I have seen the Daily Show mock both Democrats and Republicans, and it usually has to do with dumb things which politicians do. I have not seen any viciously anti-Israel material on the show {although as I said before I have not watched the show in over six years}...

Sanchez was a dirtbag for trying to make this into a Jewish issue.

And JTFEnthusiast2... I feel Ahavat Yisroel for every Jew here... Can you name one whom I have a long-running feud with?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2010, 06:51:31 PM »
I am also inclined to give Stewart a pass on this one. His JOB is to be a comedian, and comedians often make fun of other people. I do not think that the Daily Show is evil, it is just off the mark. I have seen the Daily Show mock both Democrats and Republicans, and it usually has to do with dumb things which politicians do. I have not seen any viciously anti-Israel material on the show {although as I said before I have not watched the show in over six years}...

Sanchez was a dirtbag for trying to make this into a Jewish issue.

And JTFEnthusiast2... I feel Ahavat Yisroel for every Jew here... Can you name one whom I have a long-running feud with?

Muman, respectfully, I was not referring to you here,

I have rarely seen the Daily Show (prob less than 20 times in it's long run), but I saw a clip from it recently (as well as others) where he cajoled the crowd into an anti-Israeli fervor, saying sarcastically, "yeah because God forbid you say anything bad about Israel (hahahaha) in the media and blah blah blah...."  To which he received a kind of enthusiastic applause, you would have expected in Nuremberg 1935. So what's the lesson here: he can take apart his own people and taunt others, but he's a little B. when it comes to taking his come uppins, isn't he?  We don't get to choose our come uppins in life.  You behave like a nasty pr**K to others and you have good reason to have to watch your ....  Just saying. 

And yes, you are absolutely right, Sanchez is a dirtbag for making it a Jewish issue.