Author Topic: CNN's Rick Sanchez fired for anti-semitic inferences towards Jon Stewart  (Read 5980 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: CNN's Rick Sanchez fired for anti-semitic inferences towards Jon Stewart
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2010, 11:41:45 AM »
I could care less if Jews control the media but the fact he got fired a day after making these comments makes it look like he was absolutely right. You can slander Christians all day on the major liberal networks but when one of their employees dares mention something halfway anti-Semitic like Sanchez. I'm glad someone finally went after that piece of excrement John Stewart who has done so much damage to America by rotting the minds of young people with his garbage.

Coon-What you said here is standard Nazi Propoganda, course a.  This lie is the building block and the part of the foundation for another holocaust againt the Jews.  This exact lie was used against the Jews in Germany which eventually lead to the Jewish Holocaust.  It makes me wonder what your intentions are when you say, "I could care less if Jews control the media but the fact he got fired a day after making those comments makes it look like he was abolutely right."  And then you play the Christian card, and say, " You can slander Christians all day on the majot liberal networks but when one of their employees dares mention something halfway antisemitic....."

I hope you realize Chaim wasn't going  let you get away with that, that unchallenged, on a Jewish forum.

Well I apologize in advance for setting the ground work for the 2nd holocaust then. Let's not exaggerate too much, shall we. I didn't realize what I said was akin to calling Jews subhuman rodents like the nazis did. Thanks for enlightening me.

What a bizarre individual.

Don't get carried away with yourself,  you're not important enough to set the ground work for another holocaust.  But  your small enough to help spread a lie. 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2010, 11:55:12 AM »
It's sad how some posters throw the word nazi around to the point where it has almost lost all meaning.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2010, 12:00:55 PM »
It's sad how some posters throw the word nazi around to the point where it has almost lost all meaning.

Look, just watch what you type here.  The head of our movement questions your motives as well.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2010, 12:09:23 PM »
Look,

Sanchez is an antisemite and it is evident in what he said. I cannot believe anyone here would defend what he said and try to rationalize that he was just talking about elite liberal Jews. The myth that all Jews control the media and they are evil and trying to claim they are oppressed is simply the same old antisemitic lies which we have heard for many years. While the Jewish people are blamed for Jews like Stewart, who has no real love of his Jewish heritage, and who regularly lampoons Judaism and Israel, we are also blamed for being too hawkish on Israel and on trying to keep our children Jewish in the diaspora. Jews are always caught in the crossfire of national events.

I will rebuke Sanchez for his antisemitic rant. I will also rebuke John Stewart for his weak Jewish identity. If only Stewart was more comfortable with his Jewish heritage he could be so much funnier.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2010, 01:36:20 PM »
Stewart might be funny if he didn't take every opportunity to attack Christian people and Christian beliefs.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2010, 02:11:27 PM »
Look,

Sanchez is an antisemite and it is evident in what he said. I cannot believe anyone here would defend what he said and try to rationalize that he was just talking about elite liberal Jews. The myth that all Jews control the media and they are evil and trying to claim they are oppressed is simply the same old antisemitic lies which we have heard for many years. While the Jewish people are blamed for Jews like Stewart, who has no real love of his Jewish heritage, and who regularly lampoons Judaism and Israel, we are also blamed for being too hawkish on Israel and on trying to keep our children Jewish in the diaspora. Jews are always caught in the crossfire of national events.

I will rebuke Sanchez for his antisemitic rant. I will also rebuke John Stewart for his weak Jewish identity. If only Stewart was more comfortable with his Jewish heritage he could be so much funnier.

At the same time though, many of us(Jews and gentiles) have said things against self-hating Jews that could be construed as anti-Semitic by an outsider. But I'd definitely say Sanchez is too stupid and too unaware to make any distinction.

CNN will hopefully take this time to reflect on who they hire. It looks funny for them to have to fire a minority anchor for anti-Semitic comments after they spend every waking hour attacking the Tea Party or ministers like Terry Jones for being racists and wackos.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2010, 02:12:34 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/01/rick-sanchez-fired-from-c_n_747607.html

He said that Jews aren't an oppressed minority like blacks or hispanics. You know what, Jews are NOT an oppressed minority. Jews work hard and get in a position of power from their own hard work. He said that while Jews today are not an oppressed minority he agreed Jews of Stewart's father's generation could definitely relate.

Chaim, what are you objecting to here? You are saying Jews are just like blacks or hispanics in America? That's a load of excrement. Comparing Jews as a minority to blacks/hispanics is ridiculous. It's like saying orientials or indian-asian people are minorities just like blacks/hispanics. He wasn't objecting to the fact that Jews are a minority, he was objecting to the fact that they aren't a "powerless" minority like blacks/hispanics. Really what he is saying is that Jews don't need help from the government like blacks/hispanics. What's wrong with that?

And what's wrong with acknowledging the truth that there are a disproportionate amount of Jews in the front offices of media companies compared to other peoples/minorities? It's not racist, it's the truth. While many are sick and self-hating, they got to their positions through hard work and not welfare/affirmative action. When someone says Jews control the media, Jews should say, "We don't control the media. We're just here because we work harder than you and are smarter. Why don't you cry about it some more?"

Chaim, the media portrays Jews as weak because in America a lot of Jews are like Woody Allen. That's why JTF isn't big and groups like the ADL/Bnai Brith have 10s of millions of dollars to help blacks. The majority are not strong, religious people. I disagree a thousand percent about the media being more against Jews than Christians. If you say anything even remotely anti-Semitic like Sanchez you're gone in a day but you can slander Christians all day and keep your job. If you wanna strawman me and say I said the media protects Jews, go for it. That shows a lot about you. Listen to the whole recording of what Sanchez said. In fact, it shows the self-hating Jewish mindset where the interviewer says Jews support the 9/11 mosque because they fear after the muslims are persecuted, the rest of America(re: CHRISTIANS) will inevitably come after the Jews next. How insane is that? I guess my bloodlust for religious minorities will not be sated with muslims I'll need to go after the Jews after. So stupid ridiculous.

It's sad that you're so willing to promote Jewish victimhood from one side of your mouth and preach Jewish strength from the other. So what's the appropriate way to combat someone like Sanchez if you think he is anti-Semitic? To fire him and put out a terse goodbye message to the media? Please. I ask this: If Jews are so hated by the media as you say, why does someone like Sanchez or Octavia Nasr(CNN person who tweeted in support of some hezbollah cleric) get fired the second they say something anti-Semitic? Why is that? I'm just asking.

It's sad that people are going after Sanchez when John Stewart gets off scot-free after doing a thousand times more damage to America and Jews in particular with his disgusting anti-American satire. All he does is indoctrinate people with far-left ideology that inevitably leads to anti-Semitism.

Well

Jews I believe are oppressed due to affirmative action.  
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2010, 02:23:25 PM »
Blacks and Hispanicks aren't oppressed minorities. Blacks in particular have unfair educational and employment advantages but they generally fail to utilize them to advance themselves. But that is really not the point of what Sanchez said. He was pissed about Stewart and he slipped with a generic anti-semitic accusation that Jews control the media which is a lie. Also I take note that even though John Stewart is an assimilated self hating Jew and doesn't represent Jews or Judaism at all, Mr Sanchez lashed out against all the Jews because he has a personal score to settle with Mr Stewart.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2010, 04:45:53 PM »
I listened to the Sanchez audio and I found it bizarre how he actually seems to believe he isn't white. He mentioned how he wouldn't get promoted to positions white people would get promoted to. Sanchez is hispanic but he is clearly a white hispanic... not that it really matters it's just weird how he doesn't seem to realize it.

Prince Alwaleed is a major investor in fox news, I find him to be very interesting. The story of the Saudis is kinda amazing. I think at one time in there lineage they were living as nomads.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2010, 04:55:13 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/01/rick-sanchez-fired-from-c_n_747607.html

He said that Jews aren't an oppressed minority like blacks or hispanics. You know what, Jews are NOT an oppressed minority. Jews work hard and get in a position of power from their own hard work. He said that while Jews today are not an oppressed minority he agreed Jews of Stewart's father's generation could definitely relate.

Chaim, what are you objecting to here? You are saying Jews are just like blacks or hispanics in America? That's a load of excrement. Comparing Jews as a minority to blacks/hispanics is ridiculous. It's like saying orientials or indian-asian people are minorities just like blacks/hispanics. He wasn't objecting to the fact that Jews are a minority, he was objecting to the fact that they aren't a "powerless" minority like blacks/hispanics. Really what he is saying is that Jews don't need help from the government like blacks/hispanics. What's wrong with that?

In what way are blacks and hispanics "powerless?"    And what sets them apart for special treatment not given to other minorities such as Indians, Asians, or Jews?

And what's wrong with acknowledging the truth that there are a disproportionate amount of Jews in the front offices of media companies compared to other peoples/minorities? It's not racist, it's the truth. While many are sick and self-hating, they got to their positions through hard work and not welfare/affirmative action. When someone says Jews control the media, Jews should say, "We don't control the media. We're just here because we work harder than you and are smarter. Why don't you cry about it some more?"

Maybe what you don't realize is that the three major news corporations are owned by non-Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2010, 04:56:43 PM »
John Stewart is one of the worst self-hating Jews in America and he is brainwashing the younger generation into not caring about the problems that America faces. He's making them think everything is a joke and nothing is serious. Basically making people stupid so the little elitists can pass whatever the deleted they want. The damage this animal has done is unbelievable. He is also the kind of Jew who causes anti-Semitism by acting like a little worm piece of drek.

Sanchez was spot on with that piece of excrement Stewart, who is one of the sorriest excuses for Judenrat scum on the face of the planet. I hope he dies of cancer and his soul is obliterated in the bowels of hell.
There was no reason for him to say that Jews control the media and are "not a minority" though.

Exactly.  1-2% of the population is < 50% and therefore a minority.   For the affirmative action products visiting the forum, that < symbol means "less than"

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2010, 05:01:14 PM »
Coon,

I think Chaim would agree with many of the points in your latter post.  Sanchez said that Jews aren't an oppressed minority, and implied that Jews are all in positions of power and have money.  To me, that was clear ( I listened to the interview).  This always bothers me because I know plenty of Jews that don't have money and live paycheck to paycheck.  It happens to be that, as you said, that many Jews work hard (or their parents did) and they get ahead in the world.  I agree with you that Christians are bashed in the media constantly and you're right that you can say anything you want about Christianity and no one seems to care except the Catholic League.   It's also true that Israel is the whipping boy of the media and Jews are blamed in many different media sources for all of the world's problem.  

Sanchez has the idiotic liberal mindset that minorities are still oppressed and need help from the government. I assume that's why he says "oppressed minority" in the first place. Taking that further, he says Jews are not an oppressed minority presumable like blacks/hispanics who nearly all liberals would say are considered oppressed. So again, what did Sanchez say was wrong? Are Jews "oppressed" and need government help like dumb blacks or hispanics? Of course not.

It's a little sad to see Chaim and his little yes-man imply I'm an anti-Semite in this matter. But hey, them's the breaks.

It is obvious Sanchez is an antisemite... I don't know about you Coon...

Jews are the smallest minority in the world, smaller than Blacks, smaller than Mexicans... Jews account for almost .01% of the worlds population. Nobody can say that Jews are not a minority. Now who brings up 'Oppressed people'? There is no question that Jews have been oppressed in every generation, in every nation on the face of this earth. 2000+ years of oppression at the hands of the christians and muslims... We have suffered slavery, threats of extermination, destruction of our holy sites, Inquisitions and crusades, pogroms and holocausts.

If the non-Jewish members do not understand that I believe they are fooling themselves. Jews have been one of the MOST OPPRESSED people in this world. Antisemitism is not like any other ism, it has no real reason.

Muman, it's not fair to associate Coon's comments with any other member here, Jewish or non-Jewish.  You make it sound like because Coon said one thing, there's a whole chorus of people on the forum who speak similarly or hold the same views.   I don't really see that is the case here.  With the rest of your comment I of course agree.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2010, 05:22:14 PM »
Coon,

I think Chaim would agree with many of the points in your latter post.  Sanchez said that Jews aren't an oppressed minority, and implied that Jews are all in positions of power and have money.  To me, that was clear ( I listened to the interview).  This always bothers me because I know plenty of Jews that don't have money and live paycheck to paycheck.  It happens to be that, as you said, that many Jews work hard (or their parents did) and they get ahead in the world.  I agree with you that Christians are bashed in the media constantly and you're right that you can say anything you want about Christianity and no one seems to care except the Catholic League.   It's also true that Israel is the whipping boy of the media and Jews are blamed in many different media sources for all of the world's problem.  

Sanchez has the idiotic liberal mindset that minorities are still oppressed and need help from the government. I assume that's why he says "oppressed minority" in the first place. Taking that further, he says Jews are not an oppressed minority presumable like blacks/hispanics who nearly all liberals would say are considered oppressed. So again, what did Sanchez say was wrong? Are Jews "oppressed" and need government help like dumb blacks or hispanics? Of course not.

It's a little sad to see Chaim and his little yes-man imply I'm an anti-Semite in this matter. But hey, them's the breaks.

Jews are the smallest minority in the world, smaller than Blacks, smaller than Mexicans... Jews account for almost .01% of the worlds population. Nobody can say that Jews are not a minority. Now who brings up 'Oppressed people'? There is no question that Jews have been oppressed in every generation, in every nation on the face of this earth. 2000+ years of oppression at the hands of the christians and muslims... We have suffered slavery, threats of extermination, destruction of our holy sites, Inquisitions and crusades, pogroms and holocausts.

If the non-Jewish members do not understand that I believe they are fooling themselves. Jews have been one of the MOST OPPRESSED people in this world. Antisemitism is not like any other ism, it has no real reason.

Muman, it's not fair to associate Coon's comments with any other member here, Jewish or non-Jewish.  You make it sound like because Coon said one thing, there's a whole chorus of people on the forum who speak similarly or hold the same views.   I don't really see that is the case here.  With the rest of your comment I of course agree.

Yes I agree... It is just that I have recently been talking with someone about antisemitism and they were being defensive about it. They did not want to acknowledge that there is a long history of Jews being abused in various countries around the world. While it is definitely true that the Jewish people have thrived in America, economically and in politics, it is also true that the Jewish 'nation' has not fared too well in the great melting pot of America.

My family has done quite well, but we have certainly been ravaged by assimilation. It is very difficult to maintain the Jewish faith in a land which doesn't provide basic Jewish necessities such as kosher food, mikvahs, and yeshivas. Yes, there are some communities which have sprouted up here and there in America, but they are few and far between.

I am not saying all non-Jews are not understanding of the hardships which the Jewish people saw in every land. And my family worked damn hard to make a living here, nothing was handed to them by the 'zionist entity', and virtually all of them experienced antisemitism in some way during their life. We have much to be thankful for, that we have some very compassionate and understanding gentiles who want to assist the Jewish people in returning to our land.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2010, 05:37:26 PM »
How the hell can anyone say Jews are an oppressed minority along the lines of blacks or hispanics?

We have suffered slavery, threats of extermination, destruction of our holy sites, Inquisitions and crusades, pogroms and holocausts

Where the hell has any of this happened in America? Listen to what Sanchez said. Some of you need to improve your listening skills, for real. It's funny how Sanchez even said the older generation of Jews definitely were an oppressed minority yet nobody acknowledges that.  

When people say things about my people that aren't true, I consider that a form of oppression.  Daily the media says untrue things about Jews to the point that people like you even start to believe their claims.  Claiming that Jews are not a minority even though we are actually 1% or so of the population IS oppression.   It is a byproduct of affirmative action and how affirmative action from day 1 was designed to destroy the Jewish community and its members.   Affirmative action was for BLACKS, NOT for Jews.  Jews actually lost their jobs because of affirmative action which wasn't really for minorities, but for certain minorities.   Now, when people today consider Jews not to be a minority, it's repeating the same historical american injustice to the Jews.  It's a continuation of the crime by insisting that only blacks are considered a minority and Jews aren't.  The translation is - Jews should lose their jobs and they should be given to blacks.   Blacks and hispanics should be hired over Jews.  That's what it means when one insists that Jews are not a minority.

I would love to know why I'm having such a hard time finding a job even though I have 3+ years experience in my field with publications to my name and all of these places claim online that they are hiring.   Could it perhaps be because I spent significant time in Israel studying in yeshiva in the recent past (on my resume obviously) and I show up to interviews wearing a kippa?   There is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.   In one interview, I wasn't even given a chance and basically sent home (they called me out there for nothing basically) - what other than physical appearance can elicit such a radical loss of interest so rapidly from one day to the next upon seeing me in person?  

To say that only past generations of Jews were oppressed is something only a non-Jew could say because you simply don't experience it.  A very delusional non-Jew with wishful thinking and/or deception.   My mother is relatively young and certainly is NOT a generation older than jon stewart - She has worked with people who wanted to know where her horns were when they found out she was Jewish.   She worked for one evil b!tch in a company that dealt with a major Israeli tech company and this evil wench used to say after returning from board meetings in Israel that she needs to take a shower to wipe the "heeb" off of her body.  This piece of garbage did not know my mother is Jewish!  
Jews have much to be proud of and there are even Orthodox Jews who wear their identity on their sleeve so to speak and yet have integrated into many fields and many professions over the past decades in the proliferation of orthodoxy that has recently taken place, yet to say antisemitism doesn't exist in america is saying bears don't sh*t in the woods.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 08:42:51 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2010, 05:43:16 PM »
Re:  "The story of the Saudis is kinda amazing. I think at one time in there lineage they were living as nomads. "

Yes and not all that long ago.

And to a great extent the mindset of the restless Arabian nomad roaming the desert, stealing his needs from his neighbor, and committing wild acts of violence, remains deeply ingrained in them.

Just as most modern Jews seem unable to remove themselves from the mindset of the weak, oppressed, eternal victim of the European Jewish ghetto and shtetl  - always dependent on the approval and pity of Europeans and The Vatican for its continued existence.

Both peoples owe their emergence into modern nationhood to the unexpected consequences resulting from the decline of the British Empire.

There's much truth to the old adage "Opposites attract - Likes repel."

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2010, 07:17:55 PM »
Jews are the most oppressed minority in America.

Blacks, who are around 14% of the US population, were targeted in hate crimes 2,876 times in 2008.

Jews, who are around 2% of the US population, were targeted in hate crimes 1,013 times in 2008.

The math is simple.

Also in comparison,

Muslims, who are around 2% of the US population [nearly the same exact size as the Jewish population], were targeted in hate crimes [only] 105 times in 2008 [Amazing, considering all the terrorism Muslims commit, and for all their hate speech against the rest of the US population!].

As has been mentioned before in this thread, blacks are given the red carpet treatment in Affirmative Action, college enrollment, racial quotas, getting their tuchis kissed, etc, despite being much less of a minority than Jews [14% compared to 2%]. -- Whether it be getting attacked in the streets, or help/scholarship getting into college, the black man comes out on top better than the Jew.  It is only through hard work [and the love of G-d] the Jew accomplishes anything; if there is a minority more hated than the Jew in America I have yet to hear of them.

And while many people think most Jews are wealthy, Jewish poverty is a serious problem in the Jewish community.  A Jew in poverty suffers twice; once for being impoverished, and twice for the assumption that he is an all-powerful "international banker who controls the world and media" who deserves no help.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2010, 07:27:05 PM »
Coon,

Sanchez should have been fired for his obviously antisemitic opinions.

BTW, I stopped watching Stewart over six years ago... I never liked his shtick... But I will not say that he deserved being the brunt of an antisemitic attack. Sanchez could have said something against stewart without bringing the Jewish issue into the picture..
/quote]

I agree with you Muman.  Unfortunately, he played the "jew" card on Jon Stewart, when he could have just played any number of a**h**e cards

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2010, 09:22:58 PM »
I never liked Thunderbolt/The Coon. I wonder if he really is a "coon".

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2010, 05:57:26 AM »
Stewart might be funny if he didn't take every opportunity to attack Christian people and Christian beliefs.

You know Ruby, I never liked him even when I was a liberal.  In the past few years when I have seen glimpses of his show while channel surfing, he is inevitably putting someone else down in the most arrogant haughty way.  By the way he's short ( I've seen him on the street many times in NYC) and many other things......

:::D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2010, 07:25:55 AM »
I never liked Thunderbolt/The Coon. I wonder if he really is a "coon".

Well the feeling is mutual, seeing as all you've ever added to this forum is one-line parroting agreements to whatever Chaim says and posting useless gossip column information on Eminem or Katy Perry.

For the record, if this individual wants to say I might be a black man, I'm going to respond in kind.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 07:33:22 AM by The Coon »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2010, 07:39:15 AM »
I'm not surprised that our Black member says the same thing white Neo Nazi David Duke says.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2010, 07:58:10 AM »

You know Ruby, I never liked him even when I was a liberal.  In the past few years when I have seen glimpses of his show while channel surfing, he is inevitably putting someone else down in the most arrogant haughty way.  By the way he's short ( I've seen him on the street many times in NYC) and many other things......

:::D

Stewart is very anti-Israel. I remember coming across his television show during operation Cast Lead, he was saying that the media networks in America were blatantly pro-Israel ! How can anyone claim that CNN is blatantly pro-Israel ? It is exactly the opposite !
Stewart is a complacent, worthless, corrupt individual whose only achievement in life is to make a lot of money by pretending to be funny. He has no principles, no values, he will mock anything or anyone as long as it goes with the prevailing tide of opinion, to make sure his pay check keeps increasing.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2010, 08:02:12 AM »
What Stewart is doing has nothing to do with his Jewishness. He's just an evil person who is actively dumbing down the youth of America. Instead of finding solutions to the problems, he just laughs them off and encourages people to not take the situation seriously. This would be OK if he were simply a comedian, but both he and his fans use him as a source of news! People trust him for their daily news and think he's not biased.

He relentlessly attacks Israel, republicans, Christians, etc because his liberal drone viewers want to keep living in la-la land.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2010, 08:43:55 AM »
Now that comedy and music no longer really exist, and have been replaced with "anything goes and they think it's good", why don't we just go ahead and have a rebirth of gladiatoral combat to the death and call it "entertainment"?

The greatest thing anyone can do for their mind, body, and soul is TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION!