Author Topic: Hardcore Jewish metal/rap group does an appocalyptical video & wear Tefillin  (Read 6974 times)

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
They rap about Hashem and the destruction he will bring on to this idol worshiping society... I found it pretty gutsy that they wear Tefillin and Talits in this video, In this day and age of antisemitism for some rappers to represent their Jewishness in the face of the goyim is pretty inspiring! If you like the hardcore metal sound mixed with rap then you will like it, the imagry is pretty cool aswell.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Are you sure it is not a chillul Hashem to wear these when not involved in Davening? I don't think any Rabbi would advise doing this.

It also cheapens the mitzvah to wear these items as an act..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Regarding the Jewish perspective on Tefillin:

http://www.vbm-torah.org/archive/mb/89mb.htm

89.  SIMAN 154 - SEIFIM 1-8
SIMAN 154 - WHAT IS CONSIDERED A "TASHMISH KEDUSHA"

In the MB and BH on our siman, we find three distinct levels of sanctification or dedication:

1.  KEDUSHA: Sifrei Torah, tefillin, and mezuzuot are considered to have actual "kedusha" - holiness.  These are not profane items which were then dedicated to holy use but rather items whose very creation is predicated on an intention to invest them with sanctity.

The MB adds another member of this category in s.k.7.  According to the above definition, is this addition still relevant nowadays (for printed books)? The Mishna Berura (s.k.9) seems to imply that it is - but pay attention to the source (from a son of the Rosh, who lived about a hundred years before Gutenberg).  We discuss this issue in detail below.

2.  TASHMISHEI KEDUSHA - items which serve (mishamesh) objects of kedusha.  An example would be  a Torah cover.

The MB in s.k.7 adds the pouch in which tefillin are held.  Nowadays almost everyone keeps his tefillin in special boxes (the MB calls this a "nartik" - see e.g. MB 42:2.) which cover the whole tefillin.  Is the pouch still considered a "tashmish kedusha?" According to s.k.14, it depends on whether we view the pouch as  HONORING the tefillin or as PROTECTING them.  (For the answer to the question, see Beur Halakha at the end of siman 34 - d.h.  "shtei zugot.")

3.  TASHMISHEI MITZVA - items which are set aside to be used for a mitzva.  In s.k.6 the MB refers us to siman 21; there he mentions the examples of succa, lulav, and shofar.  In siman 153 (s.k.37 and 48) the MB implies that a beit knesset also belongs in this category.

The fact that the second level is called a "TASHMISH kedusha" and the third doesn't have the word "kedusha" in its description at all does not mean that levels two and three do not have "kedusha." Of course they do, and the MB refers several times to "kedushat beit knesset." (Example in our siman: BH d.h. "aval aron.") Here are some of the differences.

1.  DIVREI KEDUSHA can certainly never be used for any other purpose.  Their sanctity can never be conditional.  Even preparing something (hazmana) for kedusha may sanctify it.  (SA Orach Chaim 42:3.)

2.  TASHMISHEI KEDUSHA even if sold in a permissible way retain their sanctity.  (MB 153:37.)  However, their sanctity CAN be originally conferred temporarily or conditionally.  (Rema on Orach Chaim 42:3).  The Beur Halakha in our siman (d.h.  tashmishei kedusha) discusses if it is ever possible for their sanctity to lapse barring an explicit condition.

3.  TASHMISHEI MITZVA if sold in a permissible way lose all of their sanctity - though under some conditions the proceeds may retain it.  (MB 153:37.)

In many places the MB refers to a fourth category "tashmish detashmish" - something which serves a "tashmish kedusha."  These have NO sanctity (MB 42:9) and the MB on our siman (s.k.6) indicates that at any time they may be diverted to secular purposes.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I have heard of this band before... I dont remember where..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
For those Jews who are inspired to Don Tefillin, here is a good site to discuss it:

http://www.beingjewish.com/mitzvos/tefillin.html

The Mitzvah of Tefillin

The Torah tells us "And you shall bind them as a sign on your arm, and they shall be as frontlets on your head between your eyes" (Deuteronomy 6:8). This is the Mitzvah of Tefillin, though of course the details are much more complex than that.

The Torah tells us in four places that we should put on tefillin. (The four places are: Deut.6:4-9; Deut. 11:13-21; Exodus 13:1-10; and Exodus 13:11-16.) Each of these places is a separate chapter in the Torah (according to the original chapter and paragraph system, not according to the more popular one now in use, which was created by Christians and bears no relation or similarity to the original system).

Therefore, each of these chapters are written on small pieces of parchment and placed into leather housings, which a man places on the arm and the head, along with special leather straps.

The Rabbis say many great things about the Mitzvah of Tefillin. The Sefer Hachinuch (Book of Jewish Education) says that it is one of the Mitzvos that helps protects us against sin.

I think that the best way to understand the Mitzvah of Tefillin is to read the prayer that we recite each day before putting them on.

My intention in putting on tefillin is to fulfill the will of my Creator, Who has commanded us to put on tefillin, as it says in His Torah, "And you shall bind them as a sign on your arm, and they shall be as frontlets on your head between your eyes."

They contain the four chapters from the Torah in which the Mitzvah of tefillin is stated....

Those chapters discuss how Hashem, Whose Name is blessed, is One, and only One, in the entire universe. Those chapters also discuss the miracles and wonders that Hashem did for us when He took us out of Egypt. They discuss how Hashem alone has the power and the dominion to do whatever He wants in the physical world and in the spiritual world.

Hashem commanded us to put tefillin on our arms to remember the "strong arm" (which refers to the powerful and cataclysmic changes in nature that Hashem performed for us when He took us out of Egypt).

The tefillin on our arms is near the heart to control the lusts and thoughts of our hearts and redirect them towards performing the Service we are commanded to perform for Hashem, Whose Name is blessed.

The tefillin on our heads is near the brain, so that the spiritual elements in our brains, as well as our senses and all our abilities, should should all be controlled and redirected towards performing the Service we are commanded to perform for Hashem, Whose Name is blessed.

May the performance of the Mitzvah of tefillin influence me and bestow upon me long life, Holy Influence, holy thoughts -- without even a moment's consideration of any sin or bad thing whatsoever -- and that our Evil Inclination should not be aroused, nor should it seduce us, and should let us serve Hashem the way our hearts truly desire to.

May it be Your will, Hashem our G-d, and G-d of our forefathers, that You value our performance of this Mitzvah of putting on tefillin as if we had done it absolutely perfectly, with every detail accurate, and with all the correct thoughts and intentions....

We put tefillin on once a day, usually for the morning prayers.

We may not wear tefillin at night.

The Laws of creating tefillin are very complex. It is impossible for a layperson to make them. They must be written with Halachically acceptable ink, on Halachically acceptable parchment. Each letter must be formed according to specific and exacting details. If only one point on one letter is slightly rounded off when it should be pointed, the entire pair of tefillin is invalid. The housings must be perfectly square when viewed from the top. Even the stitches that keep the housing closed must be square when viewed from above, and may be done only with Halachically acceptable kosher animal sinews.

The letters must all be written in order. If a letter has been written incorrectly, it cannot be fixed out of sequence. Sometimes one bad letter can invalidate an entire pair of tefillin.

Since there are so many Laws about tefillin, one should buy them only from an honest Jew who knows the Laws, and can be trusted to make them correctly. A dishonest man might find a problem, and fix it incorrectly, just to save money. Therefore we must be very careful from whom we buy our tefillin.

When you go to buy tefillin, be aware that there are various levels of quality in tefillin. This is not a scam. The more expensive ones are actually better, and they will also last longer. They are also more preferred, the Talmud says, because they are created with a greater adherence to various spiritual concepts. But you should get what you are ready, willing and able to buy.

Get your tefillin checked periodically -- at least once every four years, preferably once a year if possible. Any other time, if you see something wrong, such as the housings bending slightly, or paint chipping or cracking, get your tefillinchecked immediately.

Here are some of the Laws you should know about wearing tefillin.

If for some reason you have only one half of the set, whether it be only the one for the head, or only the one for the arm, put that one on and recite only the blessing for that one.

When putting on tefillin it is very important to have a clean body. In addition to general cleanliness, one must be especially careful to be clean after going to the bathroom.

Someone who has no control over what comes out of his body is forbidden to wear tefillin. Anyone in that situation should discuss it with his Rabbi to find out when and how he may wear tefillin.

One should go to the bathroom before putting on tefillin, or at least be absolutely sure he will not have to go while wearing the tefillin. If while wearing tefillin you feel the need to go to the bathroom, you must immediately remove the tefillin and go.

If you feel the need to pass gas while wearing tefillin, you must first remove your tefillin.

Never take tefillin or any holy item into a bathroom.

While wearing tefillin, one should think no thoughts at all except thoughts of Hashem, Torah or prayer. All the more so should he be careful about what he says out loud.

We may wear tefillin only during the day.

We do not put on tefillin on Shabbos.

Tefillin should be put on your weaker hand. If you are right-handed, use your right hand to put your tefillin on your left hand. If you are left-handed, use your left hand to put tefillin on your right hand. If you are ambidextrous, you must ask your Rabbi, because each case is different. If you are unable to contact a Rabbi for some reason, assume in the interim that the hand with which you write is your stronger hand (for this purpose, at least).

Always treat your tefillin with the greatest of respect and reverence. Do not remove them from the bag by shaking them out of the bag, for example. Always take them out carefully, and put them back carefully.

To show our love for the Mitzvah, we use our stronger hand to put the tefillin onto our weaker hand. We also use our stronger hand to put the tefillin on our head. When taking off the tefillin, we use our weaker hand, to show our reluctance to take off the Mitzvah.

Tefillin are made of leather. That means that you must keep them safe from things that hurt leather, like moisture and extreme temperatures.

I recommend all Jews who really want to connect with Hashem, and with the Jewish people, should Don Tefillin regularly. I got my first pair about four years ago... It is a very important mitzvah and one which you can feel having an effect on you..

• Senior JTFer
my view is that if even one secular Jew decided to start putting on Teffillin because they seen this video it cant be a bad thing, imagine how many disenfranchised Jews are out there that will see this and think hmm maybe I should try it too, and it can be a kiruv tactic they're actually engaged in...something to think about.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
meh...the song is catchy, but I don't like it when Jews imitate black crap rap...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Are you sure it is not a chillul Hashem to wear these when not involved in Davening? I don't think any Rabbi would advise doing this.

The actual mitzvah is to wear them all day.   So I'm not sure why wearing tefillin should have to have anything to do with davening or not davening.  As long as they are not violating halacha by bringing them into the bathroom, it is good that Jews are wearing their tefillin (although there may be other problems here).   I think this is the kind of Jewish propaganda we need.   Not the whiny wimp woody allen stuff.  But real Jewish pride and embracing the identity.   I don't really like rap, and they have obscenities in their lyrics (maybe that IS a halachic problem to speak this way while wearing tefillin) but the general idea I'm not against if it was more respectful and tasteful. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
interestingly, they do depict themselves as momentarily davening in the video.

• Senior JTFer

The actual mitzvah is to wear them all day.   So I'm not sure why wearing tefillin should have to have anything to do with davening or not davening.  As long as they are not violating halacha by bringing them into the bathroom, it is good that Jews are wearing their tefillin (although there may be other problems here).   I think this is the kind of Jewish propaganda we need.   Not the whiny wimp woody allen stuff.  But real Jewish pride and embracing the identity.   I don't really like rap, and they have obscenities in their lyrics (maybe that IS a halachic problem to speak this way while wearing tefillin) but the general idea I'm not against if it was more respectful and tasteful. 

well if u pay close attention to the video..there is no profanity while they are wearing tefillin or talit...so technically they dont use dirty language during the time they are wearing the tefillin.  Also, if you do some research on ancient habanni Jewish warriors, they used to go to war wearing their teffillin!  They would actually kill and maim people while wearing tefillin, so the idea of having to wear them only to pray is not even accurate at all.  And yes i agree that this is a good look for Jewish pride, and their lyrical message is pro Hashem and pro Torah, they even talk about the book of Malachi :)

• Gold Star JTF Member

well if u pay close attention to the video..there is no profanity while they are wearing tefillin or talit...so technically they dont use dirty language during the time they are wearing the tefillin. 
  Fair enough.

To be honest, like most rap songs, I can't even understand what the hell they're saying.

Also, if you do some research on ancient habanni Jewish warriors, they used to go to war wearing their teffillin!  They would actually kill and maim people while wearing tefillin, so the idea of having to wear them only to pray is not even accurate at all.

Definitely.  The mitzvah itself is to wear them all day long, and every Jewish scholar worth his salt knows that, even though today religious Jews usually only wear them in shacharit davening.

Also interesting to note, on a related note to the Habani warriors fighting in tefillin, there is a Torah commandment that a Jewish king goes into battle with a little Torah strapped to his arm.

And yes i agree that this is a good look for Jewish pride, and their lyrical message is pro Hashem and pro Torah, they even talk about the book of Malachi :)

Oh, good.  I can't understand the lyrics so I had no idea they mentioned tanach!   ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
KWRBT,

It is a Torah command that the Jewish King must write two Torah scrolls... One Torah is kept in storage and the other is carried by the King.

http://www.ravkooktorah.org/SHAVUOT59.htm

http://www.yeshiva.org.il/midrash/shiur.asp?id=729

http://www.torchweb.org/torah_detail.php?id=61

We find in Midrash Talpios an interesting source for the Aufruf. He quotes a Midrash which teaches that chassan domeh l’melech - a groom is like a king. And just as a Jewish king is commanded by the Torah to write two Torah scrolls (see Deuteronomy 17:18) – one that he keeps with him at all times and one that is safely stored away in his treasury – so, too, is the bridegroom called up to the Torah twice – once on the Shabbos before his wedding and once on the Shabbos after his wedding (Unbeknownst to many, it is customary to call up the groom to the Torah for an aliyah on the Shabbos after his wedding as well.)

I once heard a beautiful explanation of this Midrash: We can ask why it is necessary for the Jewish monarch to keep a Torah scroll safely tucked away in his private treasury when he already carries one with him wherever he goes?

The answer is that the Torah scroll that the king carries around with him all day can get worn out and tattered, and some of the words might even get rubbed out. So every so often, the king needs to check back to the pure, untouched Torah scroll he keeps safely stored away in his treasury, just to make sure he remembers how an ideal Torah is supposed to look and read.

Also concerning this item:

Definitely.  The mitzvah itself is to wear them all day long, and every Jewish scholar worth his salt knows that, even though today religious Jews usually only wear them in shacharit davening.

I have heard it is better not to wear them all day unless you are able to keep your thoughts totally pure... Because we are not able to do this today I think it is best to only wear them during davening or other holy pursuits.

http://www.vbm-torah.org/archive/mb/20mb.htm
IS THE MITZVA CONTINUOUS OR MOMENTARY?  (SE'IF 2)

Does the obligation of tefillin in principle last all day, except that we only wear them during morning prayers because of the requirement of a clean body etc., or rather does the Torah require only one moment of wearing tefillin?

A. Tosafot (Sukka 45b s.v. Echad) say:

"Sukka and lulav are not the same regarding the berakha, for upon lulav one recites only one berakha a day, while regarding sukka - each time one enters it in order to eat or drink or sleep, even if it is ten times a day, he recites another berakha...  And such is the case with tefillin: their mitzva is to be upon the head and arm the whole day, but the essential mitzva of lulav is only once a day..."

This view appears to be shared by the Levush, who writes, "The fact that it says simply 'and you shall tie them,' implies a permanent tying."

The Gra (cited in Keter Rosh) "voiced regret over his generation who neglected the essence of the mitzva of tefillin, which lasts the whole day.  Were it in his power, he would cause the whole world to return glory to its proper place...  and there is no suspicion of vanity ("yuhar" - showing off) [in this behavior]; would that all who see would follow suit!"

B. It appears from the Kesef Mishna (Hilkhot Yesodei Ha-Torah 5:1) that when one has worn tefillin even for a moment he has fulfilled his obligation.  This is implicit, as well, in the Tosefta Berakhot 6:17, "From when does one put them on?  In the morning.  If he did not put them on in the morning, he may put them on the entire day."  And so too in the Kaf Ha-chayim (37:8), citing the Ari.

In practice, we do not wear tefillin the whole day.  However, this discussion does bear halakhic significance for us.  See M.B. 37:7 regarding the "men of deeds" - "anshei ma'aseh."

SPECIAL CAUTION REGARDING IMPROPER THOUGHTS (SE'IF 4):

Based on the previously mentioned gemara that "tefillin require a clean body," the Shibbolei Ha-leket (p. 382) in the name of R. Menachem writes that tefillin require a body which is clean of sin.  This is found as well in the Me'iri Berakhot 14a.

The Orchot Chayim states (Tefillin 13):  "One who knows himself, that he will not be able to guard himself from bad thoughts... is forbidden to put them on."

In contrast, the Sefer Ha-chinukh writes (mitzva 421), "... Every person, be he impure or a sinner, is obligated in the mitzva of tefillin, as long as he knows to be careful not to pass gas in them.  And perhaps, out of a constancy in the mitzva of tefillin, which are a great reminder to man of divine service, he will repent his evil ways and purify himself from all his desecrations..."

With regard to flatulence we have seen that it can prevent one from wearing tefillin.  The status of improper thoughts, though, is dependent on the dispute of the Rishonim mentioned above.  In practice, if one knows that he will not be able to avoid them, should he really refrain from donning tefillin?   The Beit Yosef writes:

"And it appears to me that they should not be exempted for this reason, but rather we should compel them with words and pull their hearts toward the fear of G-d in order that they free their hearts from vain talk which harms body and soul, and they will turn their hearts to accept upon them the yoke of the kingdom of heaven."

How does the Shulchan Arukh rule?  Does the Rema agree with him?

It is fitting, while tefillin are upon us, that the words of the Rambam be engraved on our hearts (Hilkhot Tefillin 4:25):

"The sanctity of tefillin is very great, for all the while a tefilla is on one's head and one's arm, he is humble and Godfearing, and he is not attracted to lightheartedness by idle conversation, and he does not think improper thoughts, but rather turns his heart in the ways of truth and justice."

« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 11:11:01 PM by muman613 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
KWRBT,

It is a Torah command that the Jewish King must write two Torah scrolls... One Torah is kept in storage and the other is carried by the King.

I'm aware of that.

But there is also a commandment as elaborated in Masecheth Sanhedrin, that when the King goes out to battle as a warrior commander leading his troops, he straps Torah to his arm!

Also concerning this item:

I have heard it is better not to wear them all day unless you are able to keep your thoughts totally pure...   
[/quote]

Well I guess each person determines that for himself then, huh.  (how pure their own thoughts are and how comfortable they are wearing tefillin at different times).   There is a well known gadol who wears them all day while he learns all day, and Rabbi Bar Hayim whom I know personally also wears his tefillin all day when he learns, and I have seen him doing this at times.

I didn't advocate people to start doing it, I'm just stating facts about the mitzvah.    Thus read again my comment with bold emphasis added:

The mitzvah itself is to wear them all day long, and every Jewish scholar worth his salt knows that, even though today religious Jews usually only wear them in shacharit davening.

My gemara rebbe also said the mitzvah in earlier periods was to wear it all day and it was gradually phased out.  I really don't know if anyone would dispute that.  It's a historical observation, not a machloketh.

Because we are not able to do this today I think it is best to only wear them during davening or other holy pursuits.

Maybe the makers of the music and the music video considered their work a holy pursuit.   

BTW I know people in Rav Bar Hayim's kehilla who try to also put on tefillin for minha. 

It's one thing to give a general advice, it's quite another to try to insist that everyone follow it precisely as you do!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It's one thing to give a general advice, it's quite another to try to insist that everyone follow it precisely as you do!

I do not advise anyone what to do, I think I said "I think it is best to wear them during davening..." meaning it is my own personal opinion.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
They rap about Hashem and the destruction he will bring on to this idol worshiping society... I found it pretty gutsy that they wear Tefillin and Talits in this video, In this day and age of antisemitism for some rappers to represent their Jewishness in the face of the goyim is pretty inspiring! If you like the hardcore metal sound mixed with rap then you will like it, the imagry is pretty cool aswell.

I completely agree. As long as the lyrics are decent, they deserve to be supported.
And the sound is good !

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They have tattoos.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Senior JTFer
They have tattoos.

ya but thats not a reason to not like them... alot of Jews who were secular will become religous as we get closer to Moshiach, so if they have tattoos its not a reason to shun them.  I know many very religous Jews that were once completely secular who have tattoos and once lived life not according to Torah, but they made tshuvah and now are stuck with the tattoos because removing them is unaffordable for them. 

lets not forget we don't live in a perfect world where its black and white, theres many shades of grey in between and also theres 70 faces to the Torah.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "I know many very religous Jews that were once completely secular who have tattoos and once lived life not according to Torah, but they made tshuvah and now are stuck with the tattoos because removing them is unaffordable for them.  "

They are no longer stuck with the tattoos!

There is an affordable alternative which will be available to all in Medinat Judea!

The Sanhedrin can simply order that the tattoos be cut right off of them, using only a kitchen knife, and without use of an anesthetic, exactly as the North Koreans do to their own people!

It's their just punishment for their sin of violating the Torah Law prohibiting a Jew from putting markings in the skin!

>:(

Unless they submit to this with eager anticipation they are not really Jews and have not really repented!

It is not enough merely to repent in one's mind without also proving it with one's body!

Shout with Joy!  Torah Law is the only Law and the Sanhedrin are above reproach!

:jump:

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re:  "I know many very religous Jews that were once completely secular who have tattoos and once lived life not according to Torah, but they made tshuvah and now are stuck with the tattoos because removing them is unaffordable for them.  "

There is an affordable alternative which will be available to all in Medinat Judea!

The Sanhedrin can simply order that the tattoos be cut right off of them, using only a kitchen knife, and without use of an anesthetic, exactly as the North Koreans do to their own people!

It's their just punishment for their sin of violating the Torah Law prohibiting a Jew from putting markings in the skin!

Unless they submit to this with eager anticipation they are not really Jews and have not really repented!

It is not enough merely to repent in one's mind without also proving it with one's body!

Shout with Joy!  Torah Law is the only Law and the Sanhedrin are above reproach!

In other words, discard halacha and all Jewish law for karaite "justice."    While we're at it why don't we also commit mass suicide?    I mean since you're so eager to convert to a heretical sect.

• Senior JTFer

what u describe is not the Jewish way at all.  Sounds more like something out of Saudi Arabia.  True Tshuva is beyond the skin, its all about the soul. You think Hashem doesnt know whats in a mans heart and soul? Tattoos are nothing but ink in skin.  Sins are more then skin deep.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I really think that Massuh sometimes says things just for shock value. I must believe that this is satire in its finest..

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
They are even saying the F word in that song, I don't like it at all.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Senior JTFer
I really think that Massuh sometimes says things just for shock value. I must believe that this is satire in its finest..

your probably right..lol

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Not so hardcore Jewish rap:

Iron Like a Lion:

Israelite:

And one more:

Ani Maamin: (awesome!)

« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 11:51:24 PM by muman613 »

• Senior JTFer
Not so hardcore Jewish rap:

Iron Like a Lion:

Israelite:

I like this rapper, he's genuine with his message, its cool.  The other guys are more warrior like though, they seem to blend in with the goyim and still stand out as proud and fierce Jews..its pretty rare.